Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

The Masked Strawberry Blonde Empty The Masked Strawberry Blonde

Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:10 pm
Mission Name: Deep Cover Ninja
Mission Location: Haven Country borders

Challenges: Covert
Task: Despite Hoshigakure's increasing prominence and stability, a number of missing-nin groups and hubs still persevere within Haven. You are to assume a false identity as a missing-nin and infiltrate one of these hubs. Earn the trust of those who hold power there, gather information that will allow the village to act against them, and extricate yourself without being discovered.

Word Count Requirement: 5,000
Reward: 15,000 Ryo / 75 AP

Character Requirements: Hoshigakure shinobi
Character Exclusive: --
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

The Masked Strawberry Blonde Empty Re: The Masked Strawberry Blonde

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:12 am
Joro woke to a sudden ray of sun shining through his window blinds as he had taken an afternoon nap. His blinds were open for some reason. They weren't open when he went to bed, till he looked up and found his hand holding onto the shifter of the blinds. Odd, he thought to himself. He brought his hand back to him and he surveyed the room. He saw nothing else as a mess. But something did seem off about the room, extended his feeling of the plants around him, and he couldn't feel any disturbances in the air. Odd, very odd. He stood up quickly and walked through the room, checking it all out. The first morning in the new house and this is how he was feeling. What did he expect though? Well, certainly not to feel this weirded out, but everything seemed fine. Joro got up and made his way out of his bedroom and to the shower.

Joro stripped down and hopped into the shower. He was discarding his night clothes into a small hamper off to the side. When he started to take note of how much farther the hamper was from the usual spot it would be in. At his old apartment at least. This new home was an upgrade for him. He made a note to pick up the clothes when he got out. He quickly turned the dial and felt the steam rise from his skin as the hot water cascaded down his body.

While Joro was standing in the shower, he heard a caw-caw sound coming from the bedroom. So, he quickly washed his hair and body, rushing to grab a towel and back into the bedroom.

"Stout?" Joro questioned if the young Stoat could even make that sound. To his astonishment, he found a Raven sitting down at his window. Interesting, Joro thought. He knew Ayato, the present Kage were fond of ravens, even having a raven summons, if Joro remembered correctly.

"Odd, very odd, indeed. Maybe he has a mission for me, but usually, they travel by messenger or another bird. Not usually a raven."

He quickly approached the bird in his towel to see if it wanted anything directly from him. "Hello, winged one do you have something for me? Or are you just chilling?" He looked closely at the raven, he took note of the darkness of his feathers. They were so black that it made Joro feel like he could fall into them, into a dark void, and never return. Odd, very odd, indeed. Peculiar one might say, but Joro pressed on with his curiosity abundant.

He continued to examine the bird, till he finally noticed that it had a little note tied to the leg of the crow. "May I?" Joro asked the raven, hoping the bird would appease him without much struggle. The bird stuck out his leg, begging Joro to take the note which Joro did. Thankfully the bird didn't peck at him or try to bite him. So, Joro responded with a slight bow of the head in respect to the rather large bird. "Thank you, kind winged one. I'm going to read it now if you don't mind."

WC:537
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:13 am
Joro felt a little odd sharing his thoughts with the bird, but for some reason, it seemed right. Right enough at least, as he soon began to read the contents of the note. The note read this.

Hello Joro,

I hope this note finds you well. Recently, we have been putting you on some high-ranking missions, but only ones we felt that you could handle within a group. This mission is going to be much more difficult, but we think that you have the abilities and experience to handle this particular assignment.

Recently, the village has been getting information that there have been missing Nin groups growing within the village and that they are planning something devious. Your job is to assume a false identity as a Missing Nin and infiltrate the hub where the Missing Nin is operating. Earn the trust of those who hold power there, gather information that will allow the village to act against them, and extricate yourself without being discovered.

Again, just for clarification, you are going to be alone. Suppose you are discovered to be a Hoshigakure Shinobi. The village will assume that you acted on your own accord. Be sure to have a quality disguise and background in case you get asked anything. Be on your A game, and good luck on this S-rank solo mission.

Best Regards,
Whoever assigns Hoshigakure missions.

PS. Don't die.

Joro quickly dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist, his mind racing with the contents of the note. This mission seemed like a daunting task, but he knew he could return successfully with the information to hopefully save the village. He hurried to get dressed, his thoughts consumed with the preparations he needed to make.

Joro knew of some of the rumblings in regards to the Missing Nin groups forming in Hoshigakure, but nothing definite. He knew that of one group that would be meeting out in the borders later tonight which should be the place to hit up regarding getting some information on the Missing Nin hubs and their plans. The first thing to do was to get dressed to infiltrate the Missing Nin hub while also keeping a low profile and discreet look. Joro opted for a more rugged and desert-esque look. He wore tan cargo pants and a light gray shirt, and he threw a towel around his face, only his eyes and hair exposed. He also donned a pair of glasses. They were his reading glasses, but he never really used them outside of his home. Mostly, because he didn't need them that much to read more so to help with his eyes concentrating for long periods of time.

The towel was made of a special kind of cotton that was thin, strong, and made to be cool. He bought it a long time ago, and it has always served as a way of bringing coolness to him. The towel was black in color with a few geometrical white designs. Finally, he was dressed and ready to go. His glasses on, a towel covering his face, and a more radical traveling outfit to wear. He even styled his hair differently, opting for a more messier than usual fringe. Coming down more in the middle of his head and falling near his glasses. Giving Joro more of a radical bad-boy look. The feeling of more intrigue and disconnected from the norm. Joro felt ready to assume his new identity.

Joro looked over to Stout who was now looking at the boy wondering what he was supposed to do with this new information. "Stout, I don't think that you can come. Not that I don't want you to. But I think it would be a bit of a giveaway. And the note said I need to do this on my own, I think I owe it to myself to see how far I have come. I hope you can understand that," Joro said, looking somberly down at the Stoat. Stout seemed to understand as he nuzzled Joro's leg and disappeared back to his bed. "Well, I better finish packing the rest of my things, who knew how long this mission would take?" Joro expected just the night, but he wasn't entirely sure.

He grabbed a small backpack from his closet and started to fill it with small essentials. Nothing of anything that would indicate his identity. But just a few things, like money, an extra pack of clothes, a deck of cards, and a sword to be sheathed on the side. Just to hold up the idea of being a criminal. Open weaponry as a warning to not be messed with. So that was done. To prepare for the journey, Joro made himself a sandwich for lunch. When finished with that he packed a few things of fruit just in case he got hungry on the mission.

Okay, he was packed, now for the finishing touches. He made sure to lock up his house. His new house, oh what a sight it had become to him. The new house was sitting on the corner of one of the quieter streets of Hoshigakure. It was close to the Unseen University along with the City Square, but just far away enough to enjoy some peace and quiet, that didn't surround the city. The first level of the house is transformed into a cozy tea shop, adorned with delicate colors and potted plants that create a soothing ambiance. The air is filled with the sweet aroma of freshly brewed tea and the soft sounds of lovely music playing, creating a serene and inviting atmosphere for guests. Large, open windows allow natural light to flood the space, and comfortable seating arrangements provide the perfect setting for patrons to relax and unwind. The decor is a harmonious blend of earthy tones and natural materials, complementing the lush foliage that lines the walls and hangs from the ceiling. Showcasing the interaction between both the owner and his abilities with the wood release.

WC:1003
TWC:1540
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:14 am
The second level maintains the same themes as the previous description but represents a loft tailored to Joro's needs. The loft follows a rustic and functional design, emphasizing Joro's adventurous spirit and his role as a capable Shinobi. The decor reflects elements of secrecy and sophistication, featuring a palette of deep, earthy tones.

The loft embraces an open layout, delineating specific areas for relaxation and training his mind. Complementing the functional elements, the loft also offers a cozy living space, complete with a comfortable sofa and a small library. It serves as a tranquil haven where Joro can reflect on his experiences. The loft is filled with a wrap-around deck that extends over the entire building. With the wrap-around deck, there sat a few separate areas for Joro to sit at. Allowing him to read and write whenever he pleased. There was a small nook in the wall above Joro's bed that was set on the second level to allow Stout to have his own space. Joro ended up putting a large bed for the animal and an opening that would allow Stout to come and go as he pleased. Joro's bed was now larger and on the far back of the second level. He had a wooden nightstand next to his side of the bed. Even if he didn't have one side of the bed. He still preferred his right. The stand he had made himself with the proficiency he was developing for wood release. He had even progressed to using only one hand seal for all of his wood release techniques. Allowing himself to use minimal effort for his wood creations.

For the finale, Joro has one of the most comfortable spaces surrounding his house in life and plants. He had slowly been building his collection of plants at his old home and now he had a glorious interconnected garden surrounding his home. Showcasing the beauty of the home and the life present within it. This had slowly turned into Joro's pride and joy.

Shimmying the door to make sure it was closed, and as he walked around the corner he made sure the window was open in Stout's little nook for him to go outside. He threw on his shoes and walked outside. As he walked around the corner he made sure to tie the backpack a tad tighter so it wouldn't fall off him if he had to move quickly. He started walking down the street to where a close friend of his lived and he asked that they hold onto his keys till tomorrow morning so in case the mission went poorly nothing bad would happen to Stout on his behalf. Of course, he didn't tell said friend all of that, just what he needed to know. With that taken care of Joro finally started his journey to the Missing Nin hub. Joro was tasked with infiltrating and stealing their plans to report to the village to save it. With that, he was off.

Staying close to the shadows and using the knowledge of the village layout that he had acquired during his time as a shinobi, Joro navigated through the dimly lit streets unnoticed. He made sure to avoid any unnecessary contact with the villagers, as he didn't want to risk blowing his cover.

As Joro stepped out into the village, the last flickers of sunlight disappeared behind the horizon, casting the village in a sunset phase. He moved with purpose, his footsteps barely making a sound as he perused through the streets. His towel was wrapped around his face, obscuring his features in the growing darkness as he navigated through the labyrinth of buildings and alleys.

He made sure to avoid the main streets, opting for the quieter, less-traveled paths to minimize the chances of attracting unwanted attention. Every so often, he would pause, listening for any signs of movement or voices nearby, before continuing on his way.

The moonlight filtered through the village of Hoshigakure providing just enough illumination for Joro to make out the path ahead. He quickened his pace as he neared the outskirts of the village, his senses on high alert for any indication that he had been noticed.

WC:700
TWC:2240
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:16 am
Finally, as he reached the edge of the village, Joro stole one last glance over his shoulder to ensure that he hadn't been followed. Satisfied that he was in the clear, he slipped into the deeper shadows of the forest, disappearing into the night. He would travel this way for a while making sure he wasn't being followed or worse, watched. When he was sure he made sure to check one last time before he teleported to the gates of Hoshigakure.

As he approached the gates he noted how the guard was there and how best it would be to deal with him.

"Hello," said the gate guard, "Where might you be off to so late at night?"

"Hello, and Oh nowhere really, was just my time to travel," Joro said, calm and controlled in his voice. Hoping the guard would dismiss it.

"Come closer, you look awfully familiar. The hair color especially. I know a Shinobi in these lands that has a very similar hair color. Hm, would you be him?" the gate guard asked.

"Hm, I don't think so, I've only been here a little while and am now moving on. And I don't believe we have ever met before now."

"Well, I seem to remember you why don't you wait here for a second while I check with my commander who's on this shift? If you don't mind wait for a second, as he is supposed to check before you leave."

"Yeah... I don't think I can do that, I gotta go. Sorry,"

"No, stay the fuck right here."

"Aye, jeez man. Calm down, I gotta go man. I ain't doing nothing. Sorry,"

"Wait, get back here," the guard said, waving his fist in the air in rage as Joro started stepping away from him.

"Nope, sorry," Joro said as he shrugged his shoulders and teleported away. And he was finally off.

As Joro ventured into the forest of Hoshigakure and its borders, he felt the familiar embrace of nature surrounding him feeling his gizzard with an exceptional feeling. The dense foliage created a comforting canopy overhead, casting the moonlight on the forest floor. He moved silently, each footstep deliberate and cautious, mindful not to disturb the tranquil atmosphere of the woods. The air was filled with the earthy scent of damp soil and the sweet fragrance of wildflowers. Frogs sang melodious tunes, and the rustling of leaves added to the peaceful symphony of the forest.

As he walked, Joro kept a keen eye out for any signs of activity. He needed to remain vigilant and observant, as the woods were said to be frequented by rogue shinobi and other mysterious figures. The sunlight filtered through the canopy, casting shifting patterns of light and shadow on the forest floor. Joro tread carefully, his senses tuned to every rustle and snap in the underbrush.

After a while, the woods started to thin out, and a clearing appeared before him. Joro cautiously emerged from the woods and found himself standing on the edge of a vast expanse of open fields. The rolling hills stretched out into the distance, swaying gently in the breeze. In the distance, he could see the outline of a large structure, partially obscured by the trees. Instinctively, he knew that this was the place he had been searching for.

Joro strode across the open fields, the tall grasses brushing against his legs as he made his way toward the looming structure. As he approached, the outline of the building became clearer, revealing a grand and imposing structure nestled amidst the verdant landscape. The large house bore the marks of age and wear, yet still exuded an air of faded grandeur.

As he drew closer, Joro took note of the intricate architectural details that adorned the exterior of the house. The flickering light played off the weathered stones and seemed to breathe new life into the ancient structure. Vines clung to the walls, weaving a tapestry of greenery that seemed to embrace the house as if nature itself sought to shelter it from the passing of time. Interesting, Joro thought. He wondered why such a house of grandeur was in the middle of the borders, but it was here. And according to his notes on the Missing Nin activity. It should be in this general area.

WC:720
TWC:2960
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:17 am
Navigating his way around the perimeter of the house, Joro sought out a vantage point to survey the surroundings. From this vantage point, he could see that the house was set amidst a sprawling garden, overgrown with wildflowers and tangled vines. The garden teemed with life, and the vibrant colors of the flowers painted a captivating picture against the backdrop of the aged stone walls. Curious and curiouser. Such a beauty and yet it's still rustic. He wondered who was taking care of this place as it was still beautiful but yet not. In a very odd way, he thought.

An aura of mystery enveloped the house, and Joro felt a sense of awe as he gazed upon the weathered facade. Despite the tranquil beauty of the surroundings, an unsettling feeling gnawed at the edges of his consciousness. There was something unspoken that lingered in the stillness of the air, a sense that the house held secrets within its ancient walls.

With a deep breath and a steadying resolve, Joro prepared himself to venture inside the enigmatic structure, understanding that within those walls lay the key to unraveling the mysteries that shrouded the Missing Nin's presence in the village of Hoshigakure.

And with that, Joro walked in the front door. Checking to make sure his towel was covering his face and his identity sealed.

"Halt, you on the list?" The bouncer asked Joro.

"Yes, names Oroj, should be on the list with the O's,"

"Hmm, I don't see an Oroj. Last name?"

"Ahh, no, no last name. Can I see?" he said, trying to peer over the man's clipboard.

"No," he said with a stern look. Giving off the vibe he would twist Joro in a pretzel if he wanted. Joro wasn't that worried though, with one hand seal he could easily debilitate the man.

"Fine, well, thank you for your time anyways, good night," he said, nodding his head and leaving the opening.

Joro walked so far out he disappeared back into the woods. "Well, that didn't work. Who knew walking in would be harder than I thought? Well, there's always plan B." Plan B was to use his Instant Transmission technique, and just teleport into the building. So, as soon as he made his way back to the forest he started heading over to the other side of the grand house. He ran over to the side of the building and teleported to exactly the edge of the house 20 meters up.

With that taken care of Joro, strode down the stairs, making sure to act confidently but not too confident that it would draw suspicion. He made his way to one of the back rooms which had everyone in it, it seemed.

Joro entered the dimly lit room and found a group of people playing cards at a table in the corner. The sound of shuffling cards and muffled conversation filled the air. As he approached, the players eyed him with suspicion, but Joro maintained his cool demeanor. He casually joined the game, trying to blend in and gather information without raising any suspicions. The room's atmosphere was tense, and Joro could feel the weight of the secrets being exchanged. He remained observant, determined to uncover the truth about the Missing Nin activities without giving himself away.

"I got my deck of cards if you don't mind, ladies and gents," he said, looking around the table and pulling the cards from his backpack.

One man on the other side of the table gave Joro a look. A look that made him feel like he had just overstepped. But why not play with some good cards?

"Those look like Hoshigakure cards, been there recently, young one?" the man said, obviously older. He had dark brown hair, a full beard, and had a physique that could challenge anyone. His muscles bulged from the corner of his shirt. Joro was a well-toned muscular guy, but nothing close to the superhuman figures of some shinobi he had met.

"Uhh, yes, well no. Depends, on what you categorize as recent," he said, unaware of why the question mattered.

"Well, let's say within the last year," wondering what Joro's game was. Why did he have Hoshigakure cards?

"Hmm, nope it's been a few years just passing through, just a deck of cards I had in the bag. Need some use obviously," he said, noticing how the cards looked fairly new. Maybe used once or twice.

"I see, fine. We'll play with your cards. I'll deal. Where are you from? I'm personally from formerly Sungakure or the Desert as you probably know it. Before its destruction."

"I was formerly from Kirigakure. Long ago, before my family left, and I was with them. I have been on the road ever since really. I heard Sungakure was a pretty sweet place, now it is run by Konoha though. A real shame."

"Yeah, it is. Say, I don't know if you know but we are fairly close to Hoshigakure. And we have a plan coming up soon. You seem like a bright lad, and from what I can tell. Your chakra and power seem to both be strong." As the man flashed one red eye, a Sharingan? Joro wondered. He knew they were a powerful eye, but nothing of true consequence. He was sure that the man probably had some strong hidden abilities, but Joro didn't have any experience fighting a Uchiha or a Sharingan user. Either really. Something to work on before Nova, he thought.

WC:919
TWC:3879
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:19 am
The game finally began and the man began to divulge the plan more and more. Telling him the access points he planned to use, as well as how many people were in on the coup. This seemed too easy, why was he giving everything up? No criminal would do so willingly. Maybe, just maybe, his disguise was actually working. Not to pat himself on the back but he did feel like a criminal with the hidden face, and the more rugged outfit. As the game began to get more intense, Joro eventually came out losing. He had lost the game but had earned the respect and details of what the Missing Nin outside of Hoshigakure were planning. With the information secured, Joro just needed to get out of the house and back to Hoshi with the information.

"Well, it was a pleasure, but I really must be off," he said, scratching the back of his head a little. And looking out at the group, "It's quite late. It was a good time playing with you all."

With that, Joro grabbed his deck making sure every card was accounted for in the deck. He stood from the table and began to make his way out of the room, the rest of them seemed to follow or grab another drink for the rest of the party. Joro quickly made his way through the hallways, before he saw the bouncer coming his way. He stepped into a nearby closet and hid from sight. Hoping the bouncer didn't see him. Joro was breathing rather heavily as the bouncer could easily give away his position. Eventually, the bouncer walked far enough away that Joro couldn't hear his footsteps anymore so he decided to come out slowly. He peered around the corner making sure he could make it the rest of the way rather easily. And he did. He walked through the last hallway, opened the front door, and left. It was the dead of night, and the woods surrounding Hoshi were quiet and serene. Honestly, Joro couldn't believe how well the mission had gone. Thankfully, he had been well prepared and was poised while taking on this S-rank solo mission.

He continued to walk through the forest. Taking it in on each step and even trying to speculate how all of this came to be. Was there a god, a great being of some sort, or even aliens that wanted to test us? He couldn't really know, but for now, he was content to enjoy the sights of the night before him. He could feel the breeze making its way through the trees flowing between all of them. Building up speed from the constant movement of the air. As he continued to walk through the forest, Joro finally made it back to the gates of Hoshigakure.

Joro saw the gate guard from earlier. "Well, hello. I've returned unharmed and with good intentions, so chill, bro," he said, to the the gate guard.

"Halt, stop right there, and remove the towel."

"Bro, it ain't that deep, I ain't doing nothing wrong."

"Stay back, or else,"

"Bro, redhead, teleport, wood, get the picture,"

"Oh? Yeah, I don't know why I couldn't put it together, proceed. Sorry about that," he said quickly, and calmly.

"Cool, cool, well I'll be off then. See you later on, I'm sure."

And with that, Joro was finally off and making his way back into the village. He kept the towel over his face as he traversed through the morning air surrounding Hoshigakure. He needed to stay in disguise before he made it to the Unseen University.

As Joro made his way to the Unseen University in the early morning, the cool breeze gently brushed against his face. The streets were quiet and deserted, with only a few early risers seen in the distance. Joro quickened his pace, his mind focused on finishing the daunting mission that lay before him. The note he received from the village weighed heavily on his thoughts, and he knew the importance of gathering crucial information without raising suspicion. With each step, he strode closer and closer to his end goal, determined to fulfill his duty and protect Hoshigakure from the looming threat of the Missing Nin groups. His mind wandered a tad as he turned the corner, and he was only a short block away from the Unseen University. He pulled out the note that the Raven had given to him earlier. Looking at the bottom of the note there was a room number. At least he thought it was a room number where he would report back his findings from the Missing Nin groups. Joro slowly made his way down the final block eventually crossing the street as he was a mere 100 meters away from the doors. And once he made his way up the steps to about 20 meters away. He teleported into the Unseen University. He was finally in.

"Well, that was quite the eventful evening," he said, breathing a little heavy from the relief.

"Joro." An older man said coming from the hallway. His voice was calm, powerful, and resolute when saying the blonde-haired Shinobi's name.

"Yes?" the young man said back. Wondering if this was the mysterious person who seemed to be sending him on his missions as of late. But he couldn't be sure. He remained alert and ready to teleport if need be.

"Never mind my name. All that matters is that you made it back. B4? Right?" the old man said, pointing to the sign on the door he came out of.

Joro looked back down at the note. B4. He guessed he was in the right spot then and this must be the guy. "Uh, yeah, I mean, yes. But how did you know? I mean, when, why. Uhh, yeah let me just go here," he said, a little confused while he walked into B4. Entering the room and out of the hallway.

"So, did you get what we needed?" the older man said, walking into the room behind Joro. A concerned look on his face.

"Um, and what do you mean by need? Just to cover all our bases here. So far you are an elderly man who knows my name and invited me into a random room," he said, a little dumbfounded for someone to think he was this easy.

"Oh no, no Joro. Don't mind who I am. I need the info you returned with, I'm assuming you returned with. If not we are going to have a different conversation. So, do you have the info on the Missing Nin groups?"

"Alright, fine. I got the info it's here in this book. Everything I could remember during my conversation with the leader or at least one of them. I believe that they are working in coordinated groups. Which I find odd, and haven't seen to this level in quite some time," he said, with a serious look. Wondering how the older man would take this news.

"I see, interesting. And you say they are coordinated. How coordinated, and what would you guess is the strength of their strongest?" the old man said, wondering the strength of the enemy.

"Hmm, it's hard to say. My best guess is the leader was slightly stronger than me. He seemed to have a strong dojutsu, as well as a strong physical presence. I think if I had fought him I would have lost, but it would have been close."

"Interesting, very interesting. You have progressed quickly. And I was recently made aware that you have developed an affinity for Wood Release. Very curious. Do you know why or from what? I thought you were a Shokku originally," the old man asked.

The old man continued, "Never mind that now, that's for you to discover. Which I'm sure you will. You're a smart lad and curious too. It should serve you well, at least when looking for where you are really from. Anyways, thank you for the information. Your mission is complete and you may go home as I am sure you are very tired after a long night of painstaking work."

The old man waved Joro to the door, coaxing him to leave. Joro obliged, he was tired and some sleep would do him some good. Plus it would be nice to see Stout after the night he had, had.

With that, Joro exited the room and headed down the hallway. He looked from side to side as he went, taking note of the Unseen University interior. He finally made his way down the steps of the Unseen University and started his trek back home.

As Joro walked back home, he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had engulfed him since he received the mission note. The weight of the S-rank solo mission hung heavily on his mind, and he knew the challenges that lay ahead even after this mission.

The rising sun cast long shadows across the quiet neighborhood as Joro's brisk pace slowed to a leisurely stroll. He took in the familiar sights and sounds of his surroundings, finding comfort in the mundane details of everyday life. The chirping of distant birds and the rustling of leaves in the gentle breeze provided a soothing backdrop to his racing thoughts. With each step, he felt a sense of grounding, finding solace in the rhythm of his own footsteps. Hoping to find even more peace as he would drift to sleep upon returning home.

Upon reaching his doorstep, Joro took a moment to gaze up at the sky, the vibrant hues of the sunset casting a warm glow over the horizon. Despite the gravity of the mission that lay behind him, he allowed himself a moment of solace, savoring the tranquil beauty of the morning. As he stepped into his home, he carried with him a renewed sense of determination, ready to face whatever came next.

With that, Joro opened the door to his home. He breathed in the fresh air that was populated by his wonderful and ever-growing plant collection. He walked deeper into the house and into the back right corner of the large open space that, was the first level. He climbed the spiral metal staircase leading to the second level. Moving towards his bed all he wanted to do was drop hard and sleep harder. But in the back of his ear, he could hear his now-dead mother calling him to take a shower. Which he knew he should but at the moment it seemed like a drag. Reluctantly, he dragged himself to the bathroom and eventually showered to wash off the grime he had collected during the mission. So, with that, Joro grabbed his clothes from the top of his drawer and threw them on falling onto his bed in pure exhaustion. Stout rested next to him, getting comfortable as he too seemed to want to sleep.

He lay there, hoping sleep would catch up to him soon. And it did. Joro rested his eyes. He felt the slight hint of blue hues rising within himself. The color of his chakra consumed him, allowing him to finally breathe and rest from the day.

[Exit]

WC:1871
TWC:5750
Claims to be made in my next post.
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:58 pm
Claims:
+15,000 Ryo
+75 AP- New Strength of a Hundred AP total to 286/600
Progress

TWC:5750/5000
+3750 to Talented 3750/3750 (Ninjutsu)
+1125 to Tobirama's Fury 1125/1125 S Rank
+750 to mastering Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden [V7.2] Once for Handseals 750/750
+125 to mastering  Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden [V7.2] Second for No Handseals
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:27 pm
Joro wrote:Claims:
+15,000 Ryo
+75 AP- New Strength of a Hundred AP total to 286/600
Progress

TWC:5750/5000
+3750 to Talented 3750/3750 (Ninjutsu)
+1125 to Tobirama's Fury 1125/1125 S Rank
+750 to mastering Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden [V7.2] Once for Handseals 750/750
+125 to mastering  Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden [V7.2] Second for No Handseals

Approved!
The Masked Strawberry Blonde JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum