Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Immortals  Empty Immortals

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:41 pm
It was a very dark rainy morning when Prim woke up. She was still curious as to why rain seemed to follow her and her team everywhere! She sat up and stretched as she got out of bed. She had just moved to a new house and was loving it! It wasn't too big or too small but just the perfect place for her.
She got dressed in a tank top and shorts and pulled her black hair up on her head and decided to head out to find a place to train. Maybe the training facility again? Eh, she decided to train outside, unfortunately the area she found was the one Jayden had pretty much decimated! She looked around the charred area!
“Damn, and I thought my Amaterasu was bad, Jayden Terumi packs a powerful fireball!” Prim said walking through the area. “At least it's a wooded area. Out here no one probably even noticed, it's far away from everything.” Prim said as she looked around. She didn't have her Sharingan on so if another person showed up she wouldn't know. She realized, maybe she was lost, she didn't know this area of Kiri very well!
“Well this sucks, a ninja with no sense of direction! Or, the fact I'm not from here originally!” She sighed as she walked back into an area that had the lush greenery back.
“ Maybe climb a tree or just stand here and take in the quietness of the area!” she said as she looked around. Even in the rain it was nice! It was beautiful out here.
(264)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 113000

Immortals  Empty Re: Immortals

Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:00 pm
Shikami was headed down to the training yard, since his arm had been reattached by the medics within the arena of the loss from Shiro, he was working it out to rehabilitate it. When Shikami went down there he found the very Kunoichi that he had brought back to the village when he had returned from getting his final stage of his Doujutsu, He would walk up as close as he could before she would notice, at which point he would than ensure she noticed him by clearing his throat and voicing aloud to her " Well, fancy seeing you here, Primrose was it? What are you looking at improving at since you are down here at the training grounds if you do not mind me asking?" Shikami smirked softly as he spoke to her with a gentle tone to his voice. If there was something he could help with he planned on doing so.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:54 pm
Prim's eyes immediately changed as she turned to face the voice…Shikami Shinkou….the man who brought her to Kiri apparently to capture her. If he wanted to catch her, he should have asked her out! Okay, yeah terrible Dad joke there!
Staring the man up and down and being careful to avoid his eyes, Shinkous have genjutsu like the Uchiha, she decided he was safe so she turned them off by blinking a couple times. For some reason, she was comfortable enough to let him stand close to her.
“Long time no see Shikami, I decided to train a little of everything…” she said as she created a very tiny black fireball as she stared a few feet in front of her away from Shikami. It fizzled out after a few seconds.
“Would you like to train with me?” she asked as she looked at him. She didn't know much about Shikami, but apparently he knew about her, well the stuff she didn't want anyone to know, like the fact she HAD been a missing nin! At least that was cleared up.
“So how has your return to Kiri been?” She asked him as she let her hair fall down so she could put it back up in a half ponytail to make sure it stayed out of her face.
(220)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:05 pm
Shikami would give Prim a soft smile, one that reflect even in his gaze as she spoke to him When the woman with hair that quite matched his now since his alterations after his match with Shiro offered a chance to train with her he would lift his head and look to the sky. The feeling of the rain on his face as it landed on him, making him close his eyes for only a moment before he would look back at her and gave her a warm response, his voice drifting across the distance " While I do not think there is much I have to learn at this moment, I have no qualms with helping you in your training, and how knows maybe there is a thing or two you could teach me." At that moment the Purple coat with white fur that sat on his shoulder would be pushed off. Just the Black muscle shirt underneach which exposed a bit of a scar on his shoulder which lingered from his match with Shiro.

Shikami would immediately remember about it and feel a bit self concious about it "Ah yes, as for how my return to the village has been well...my new found power did me little good against my predecessor of a kage whom of which came before Lord Akabayashi , Shiro Hyuuga, and the greater man won the match and later we will be delivering the new to our Lord Kage , we both knew what was on the line, so Shiro will be come Deputy Lord and will assist Lord Akabayashi in running this village" Shikami's warm voice grew sullen with this news. It had saddened him about this loss. Shikami greatly wanted to win that title, and even more so, one day hold the title of Kage again. Even to the point of utilizing such a symbiotic thing as that small black critter that altered so much about him, but now his techniques he cared more about hit with much more striking power than previously. Maybe Shiro would grace him with a rematch if he so requested it.

Shikami would shake his head and pull himself out of his thoughts and bring his smile back to his face as he looked upon the face of the Uchiha woman that traveled with him from the Boarders on his way back from the Land of Shadows. He had been slightly deceitful in their first meeting, however it was not with ill intent, he did not want something poor to happen to her by bandits or brigands and it be his fault for leaving her out there alone. She deserved a chance to regain the strength the bingo book declared that she had at one point. He wondered sometimes if that book was little more than fables sometimes. But anyways Shikami would simply ask her "So where shall we begin?" a simple question to them themselves started so that they may begin the day of training and who knows where the day would go from there.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:15 pm
Prim kind of turned red as Shikami took off his jacket! Why was he so cute? Why does he have to have a nice body? She's a female of course even though she is a ninja she still has female hormones and thinks like a female. Prim looked up and stepped forward only to trip over something on the ground! Damn it! She should have been looking where she was going.
As she falls forward, unless Shikami catches her or he moves, her hands land on his chest and she catches herself looking up into his eyes with her face close to his!
Her face once again turned a very bright red as she heavily blushed. If her hands landed on his chest, she slightly giggled and brushed his chest off with her hands.
“Nice….muscles…eh!” She said kind of embarrassed and at a loss for words. “It's uh kinda…uh…hot out here!” She said again, still looking at him, not sure what to say or do! It's not every day you trip and land on a hot guy, right?
“Ya know, when we first met, I didn't see this happening but, here we are!” She said as she regained her composure and the red started to fade away, might as well go with the flow! He was cute.
(218)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:09 pm
Shikami noticed the trip and he reached out, his hands grabbing her shoulders, allowing her hands to naturally fall around his biceps, still allowing her an oppertunity to say those words to which he would respond "I am not all that strong physically , I focused my power elsewhere, but I do appreciate the compliment" he would smile softly, a soft flush coming across his face at the closeness. After a moment he would help her straighten out if she did not already do it herself. At that point Shikami would clear his throat and look out in a different direction "So uh, what specalities, and elements do you have, That way I know just how much I can help with training you" Shikami at the moment was now trying desperately to focus on the training at the moment, he was not expecting this. This was new for him, he spent so long focusing on his shinobi career and controlling the darkness within, that now that he is closing in on what is feeling like the pinnacle of his power, someone comes along and starts stirring something new within. He had to explore this within first before he can go about exploring them more publicly.

Shikami would be practicing some deep breathing, keeping himself in control at the moment, all while he waited to hear an answer to his question from her so that way he knew how to begin to help her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:59 am
Prim was heavily blushing! His skin was soft and his muscles were…well…yeah enough about that!
His face turned a little red too! Oh yeah, focus back on training! Prim said to herself trying to not let her hormones get the best of her.
“Uh, yeah,um…my specialties are Genjutsu, Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu!” Prim said, trying to regain her composure after what just happened.
“My elements are Fire, wind and lightning!” She said as she backed up about a meter from him.
“If you think you can help me or want to spar or anything I am game for whatever!” Prim said with a smile.
“If you want to spar, the loser pays for dinner at the winner's choice of a place to eat!” Prim said sounding coy and confident although she hadn't practiced much in quite some time and adjusting to life in Kiri has taken her a little more time than she had anticipated. Oh well, what better way to get some practice in! Besides this was a win/win situation for Prim, she would get to train with a hot guy and have dinner with them as well. If he accepted her offer of course, hopefully he would accept it!

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:33 pm
Shikami would be back in control now that the moment that caught him by surprise had passed. She went on about what she specalized in and her elements she could use. He could help her with the basics of the specalties and a collection of jutsu. However her selection of elements is what caused the moment of pause. She really was only one element off from being almost identical to him, Other than recently he just relied on his clans skills with sensory, and started focusing on his own fuinjutsu skills as well. This was really something else if Shikami had to say so himself. Than she challanged him , granted she left it up to him, but if he chose a spar as an option, the loser had to pay for dinner and winner got to choose dinner. What would be defined as being a winner? Shikami could not help but to chuckle softly and at that moment his eyes immediately sought hers.

He stared into her eyes for a moment as he asked her "And if I did choose a spar, than what would be the conditions to qualify for a win?" Shikami wondered. At that very moment, if their eyes were to lock, it was exactly what Shikami was looking for, he would push a wave of chakra up towards his eyes, first she would feel compeled to speak true if she did answer his question, even if she intended to speak falsely to try and obtain some upper hand. The instant after his eyes altered into his Meigan, to which if he still had her eye lock or not, she would already be under his influence, he would ask her as he stepped closer to her, almost in a whispered voice, with a bit of sultryness added in, as if to cover certain facts, to make her think that he was just charming this information naturally out of her " Tell me, what does your heart, Truly Desire in this world?"

Shikami knew he just asked a hard question to answer he allowed the question to befuddle if so, it was a deep question, It would be odd if she could answer her hearts deepest desire right off the rip, if she decided to answer the question. But it would be enough to distract her hopefully long enough for him to back up just a little further so that way he could freely use anything he pleased, putting himself at three point one meters away in total. Shikami would than wait to see exactly what she would do at this point before he would react. He was not ready to end this just yet. He wanted to see how far he could get this to go, and how long he could get this spar to last before it came to its inevitable end. If everything did indeed happen like this, Shikami would begin to think of places he would like to take her out to, however it felt unfair to him and he had all intentions of paying either way.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:08 pm
Prim knew better than to look him in the eyes, yet, she did! As she looked up and stared into Shikamis eyes an odd feeling washed over her! What did she consider winning?
“Whoever can catch the other one off guard wins!” Prim said. Yeah you can't really lie when you explain the rules right? Then his eyes, they had a certain look, she felt these strange feelings! What was happening? He spoke in such a soft sultry voice…what did her heart truly desire? How does she answer something she never really thought about? And when she tried to randomly say something, it wouldn't come out and she couldn't speak! What happened? Wait…she stared into his eyes…she stared into Shikamis eyes! Oh shit! Staring into his eyes is like staring into hers!
“Love and acceptance…” Prim said these words! What the fuck? Well, the consistent rejection because of being a missing nin for so many years and to be loved because she never knew what that really was growing up! Makes sense.
“Hey!” She said as she noticed him backing up!
“Okay, I let my guard down! That was on me!” Prim said, standing up with a smirk on her face! That was a good play on his part. Shikami definitely knew what he was doing.
“Aw, do you do that to all the girls who like you?” Prim tried to make a smart comment only to realize, she just confessed she liked him. Her eyes went wide as he blushed again.
“Oops..shit…” Prim mumbled partially giggling. Okay so she liked him. He was cute and had a personality!
(270)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:46 am
Shikami would chuckle softly at her words of who can catch other off guard, he felt like he already won if that is the case. Than he noticed it with the second question, the struggle, she tried to say something other than the truth, and the truth finally came out. "Love and Acceptance" rang through his mind. That was something that he could agree with all too well. Than she had noticed he had backed up and that he had snagged her, and admited to letting her guard down.

That was when she attempted to flirt and admitted to liking him , this made him flush a little in the face. "Well I am not familiar with that, but since you admitted to dropping your guard, and the point of winning was to catch the other off guard first, I think I win already" at which point Shikami would give off a one sided sly grin, he was more than willing to continue to actually spar and teach her a few things, but by her rules he did win, he would not let her forget that easily. He was curious if with her being a bit more guarded if he could achieve such a thing a second time so close to the first time.

Shikami would straighten himself back out once more emotionally before he would say "well before we leave, we should actually get some training underway, so lets go over a few things shall we? I am going to start with some of the more simple things I know and I will work my way up the ladder of jutsu that you can learn, What you pick up, you pick up, if you need to work on anything, we can work more on it, I have a feeling we are gunna need to work up an appetite anyways" And with that Shikami would start going through a list of Jutsu, taking it slow and going handsign by handsign, ensuring she could follow, but making sure not to trap her in her jutsu, or hit her with any. It was just to show her the hand signs and than he would explain the affects that it should give. Only after she seemed like she had the handsigns down and understood how it should look, description wise, would he either show her an example , or if he had to, trap her in a genjutsu, he would release her out of it however.

This would be a very tasking process on her chakra reserves however, so he knew eventually they would need to take a break and go get something to eat, he just hoped she would get a good amount of the way through before the break was needed.

Jutsu List:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum