Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Walk Around The Village - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Around The Village

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:40 pm
Though he didn’t seem too excited about it, Junko was happy to see he accepted her request. She knew he was only agreeing to appease her, and was sure he thought it to be rather silly. As she looked around, he excused himself from her side though she didn’t pay his absence much mind as she continued to sift through various clothing. After checking out, Junko thanked him for carrying the rest of the bags before excusing Nariko. As they walked through the plaza, she suggested grabbing a bite to eat and he’d agree.

Leading him to a newly opened sushi shop, Junko would remark that the place had recently opened up and she was excited to give it a try. Arriving at the restaurant, the two of them would enter and quickly were seated at one of the various booths. After looking through the menu, she ordered a few different kinds, along with a bottle of Moonflower Sake for them to share. Once their orders were taken and the waitress was gone, Junko would attempt to pick up a conversation once more.

”So you’ve told me about Kiri and Hoshi, have you visited any other villages? I admittedly don’t know much about them since my mother kept me away from them so I’d love to get some insight from you if you have any.”

Now with the letter sent to the Hokage, there was no telling when the man would pop up. She had heard rumors and talk of him, though it was hard to tell what exactly was the truth. Admittedly she was worried about meeting him, mostly because she wanted to make a good impression. If she was seen as incompetent or represented the village badly, all of her hard work could be taken from her. Not wanting to potentially worry him, she wouldn’t share her anxieties with Akabayashi. Though they were together, he was still the Mizukage and she didn’t want him to see her as weak.

WC: 334
Total WC: 2979

Akabayashi Terumi likes this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:00 pm
Akabayashi would order whatever she was having. He recalled sushi was her favorite food, so she was probably the expert on what to order. Her question was a loaded one, he had in fact visited another village Tanbogakure in the land of rice. "I have been to another village. I was in the Rice village when it was destroyed by Konoha. I never went in though. Just stuck to the borders and kidnapped those who fled. I grabbed a headless body from the gates too."

When their food got there he would pause looking at the wooden sticks. Fuck are these? He'd seen Junko use them their first meeting, but it looked compicated and he did not want her to think of him as uncultured. So, he would take his fork and use it to pick up the sushi.

"I also ripped some organs out of them. Then brought them to Hoshi." He thought what he did was quite kind compared to what others may have done. They were relatively unharmed and under the protection of a major village now. "That was right before I went to attack Kiri."

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:55 am
Junko would listen as he explained that he had visited other villages before, specifically mentioning Rice. She’d look a bit concerned as he explained that he never entered, instead he roamed the borders and kidnapped people. He then would mention that he also had picked up a headless body during his visit. Admittedly she sometimes forgot how absolutely terrifying the man sitting in front of her truly was. He was capable of things she couldn’t even dream of, and he wielded that power as he saw fit. Thankfully when they first met she had been able to catch his attention and now hoped to continue to hold it.

She knew how dangerous he could be, but that just made her even more intrigued. It also helped that he treated her quite gently in comparison to the others she’d seen him interact with. Even during their slight disagreement that morning, he didn’t yell and fight her about it, which she appreciated greatly. She hoped that any argument ended the same as that one had, but that was a bit unrealistic. Though they got along on most things, his dislike for non-shinobi still bothered her a bit. She couldn’t help but think that just a year ago if she had run into him, he probably would have dismissed her like any other.

Attempting to push past those thoughts, she watched as the waitress brought them their food and drinks. Picking up the chopsticks, Junko moved to pick up one of the sushi but noticed Akabayashi reach for a fork. Usually, Junko had a pretty good poker face, at this moment, however, she couldn’t hide the look of absolute disgust and confusion. Honestly she would have preferred him to use his hands over using a fork. With a slight cough, she’d steal her expression and pick up one of the sushi before placing it in her mouth.

He then explained that he had ripped the organs out of some of them before taking them to Hoshi. Continuing on, he’d mention taking over Kiri after he was done with that. Admittedly he had just presented her with quite a story, one that she was happy to hear. After she finished chewing, she’d take a sip of the sake before speaking up once more.

”Hmm, that’s quite the tale darling. I assume that’s how you got the spot as Mizukage then? How was that? Going up against a whole village I mean. Did you enjoy yourself?”

She didn’t have a desire to do so herself, but couldn’t help but be interested in hearing a bit of the details. Picking up another piece of sushi and placing it in her mouth once more, Junko would wait for his response. She attempted to maintain eye contact with him, trying not to look at his hands, though she would cringe internally each time she saw the fork he held.

WC: 484
Total WC: 3463

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:36 pm
His eyes never left her face, so her shift from confusion to disgust was evident. He wondered if what he said had appalled her, but with a cough she was back to normal. Looking around he noticed people using their hands and the wooden sticks to hold their food. He would take the wooden sticks and break them. Picking up a piece of sushi and hovering it over his soy sauce dish trying to dunk it. Of course, his grip was poor so it fell and splashed soy sauce onto his suit and face. He would wipe off his glasses and suit before picking it up with his hands, the grains no longer stuch together so it was a bit of a mess.

He wondered if he should go into as much detail as before he killed half the defenders and ripped organs from the rest. "It is and I had fun. " He'd say now stabbing the sushi with the chopsticks and dipping it into the soy sauce. "Though, I doubt you want to hear about it while eating."

He would lean in I want to know more about your experiences, princess. Since, Akabayashi had been in Moon the entirety of the time it was a village and sometimes stayed with Junko he knew what many of her struggles were. She took on everyones problems it was one of his list of traits he adored about her his favorite was her denial of snoring. "How are you doing with all the added responsibilities?"

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:26 am
Junko smirked slightly as she watched him attempt to use the chopsticks, it was nice to see that he wasn’t in fact great at everything. He had taught her countless things, maybe she could attempt to return the favor by teaching him how to use chopsticks. A brief giggle escaped her lips as the sushi fell into the small bowl of soy sauce and splatted against him slightly. If he allowed, Junko would reach across the table and wipe a bit of it that landed on his cheek. After cleaning off his glasses, he would opt to join the various others who decided it was easier to simply use their hands.

After inquiring about his invasion and asking if he enjoyed doing so, he’d mention that he thought it was fun. Though she didn’t believe she’d have an equally good time doing something similar, she understood why he seemingly enjoyed it. She couldn't help but feel a bit sympathetic for those he hurt, and didn’t think she’d be able to bring herself to do something like that. He then would remark that he didn’t think she’d wish to hear any of the details while eating. Nodding she’d pick up another piece, and speak up before putting it in her mouth.

”I’m quite interested, but you’re probably right, it’s best to drop it for now.”

As she chewed, he’d mention that he wanted to know more about her experiences. Admittedly she hadn’t done anything that even compared to his past and she felt a bit embarrassed about her lack of life experience. She could tell him of her travels, but nothing too interesting happened until her arrival in Moon Country. Though they met a few months into her living on the island, so he was around for most of her achievements and pitfalls. Not sure what to bring up, she felt relieved as he asked how she was doing with the extra responsibilities.

After chewing she’d let out a slight sigh, in all honesty, she wasn’t doing too great. When she started this, it was with a group of people who agreed to help pull their weight, however, most of them have been too occupied to lend any aid. She and Ren were supposed to work as a team to provide a home for their group of misfits, but it was her now leading the charge. Azuki and Takehiko assisted where and when they could, but as far as running the village, the responsibility relied on her.

”It’s been pretty stressful I’m not going to lie. The others who were supposed to aid me have decided to turn their attention elsewhere and I’ve been left with picking up their duties as well. Thankfully I can make some clones and have them do some of the more tedious tasks, but most things require my attention.”

She didn’t want to thrust her burdens onto him, so she left out the part about feeling as if she was slowly losing her connection to those around her. Her isolation within the tower meant that she hardly interacted with anyone outside of the staff and Akabayashi. It had been quite some time since she spent a day out with her friends and those she once called her family. A small part of her regretted building the village, it seemingly had only created a divide between those she cherished and herself. Realizing she left off on a bit of a sad note, she attempted to correct her mistake.

”I’ll be alright though, once things settle down and we’re more established I’ll have time to do other things. For now, it’s just something I have to deal with, but I assure you there’s no need to worry my dear.”

Picking up another piece she’d place it in her mouth once more and wait patiently for him to respond.

WC: 649
Total WC: 4112

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:08 pm
That giggle was the world to him. It was almost enough to redrop his food to hear it once more. Almost, a repeat would likely not be as funny. As she reached over to wipe his cheek he would start cleaning his glasses. Revealing his rinnegan before putting them back on.

As she was still interested in hearing about what happened he would lean in. "I will tell you more later, its a bit too graphic for present company." She just had yelled at him for doing organ deals in public, so tales of murder were likely out of the question too. Other things in public Junko hated displays of affection. Though, he continued to do that specifically because it annoyed her and he found it cute. Nothing more and nothing less.

It seemed he brought up a sad subject as she spoke about the people who had left her to do their duties. Personally he felt like a good public flogging would aid the issue, but that was more of his style not hers. So he would keep that to himself. As she tried to shoulder the burden herself he would stop eating.

How dare they make his princess upset! He should rend their flesh from their bones. They were just as useless alive as they were dead it seemed, but at least their corpses could find their way to work as metal reciever rods were jammed through their skulls to be used as puppets! He would take another bite of his food. "I'm sure you have this princess." Burn them alive or drown them?

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:57 am
In reality, her work wasn’t all that hard, though it was a bit mentally taxing. Admittedly if she wasn’t such a perfectionist she’d delegate tasks a bit more, though she liked being involved in the day-to-day. A gentle smile would cross her lips as he offered her a bit of reassurance. She felt happy to have him by her side, and though he didn’t shower her with positive affirmation like Ren had, his words carried a bit more weight. Her tone was a bit lighter now, she’d speak up after she finished chewing.

”I know I’ve got this, this is nothing more than a slight bump. Having yo beside my side helps tremendously as well. How have you been fairing by the way? I know you bought a home recently, perhaps you could show it to me after the beach?”

Shifting the conversation to a happier topic, Junko attempted to keep the mood light. She was happy he had decided to stay a bit longer than originally planned, and admittedly whished he’d never leave, though she knew that impossible. Regardless of her desires, he’d have to return to Kiri at some point and see to whatever duties beckoned him there. Though with the potential incoming of the Hokage, Junko was a bit weary of his potential departure. Placing the chopsticks down, she’d pick up her glass and take a small swig of the Sake.

WC: 237
Total WC: 4349

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:36 pm
He certainly wanted to show her, he actually had a question to ask her regarding it. Its on the beach if you would like to go there after this. If you find it suits you would you like to move in with me?" They had been together for quite a few months and part of his reasoning for moving out of his hotel was to get Junko a place where she did not need to feel like she was staying at work. "You work too much my dear, I want you to have a place where you can let your hair down and relax." He had an extra key for her so she could come and go as she pleased.

He would pull it out of his pocket and set it on the table. If she said no he would put it away clearly a little irritated. If there was a long pause some old lady would speak up.  "Kiss him honey.". If she said yes the same lady would say the same words. If she said no after the lady spoke he would look even more irritated. If she wanted to kiss in public he would not object he knew it made her seethe on the inside.

After their food was finished. He would pay the bill and leave a tip. "To my place?" he would say picking up their bags. They could change there and he could give her the other gift he had bought earlier.

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:56 pm
She’d listen as he spoke of his home, though his question left her a bit shocked. Junko knew it would probably be best if she left the apartment above her tower, but admittedly she was hesitant to do so. After all, she had her own home she could go to if she wished, though its halls were filled with some rather difficult memories so it was hard for her to linger there for a while. A sweet smile crossed her face as she listened to him mention that she had been working too much and could use it as a place to relax. After a moment of thinking it over, Junko would nod as she moved to pick up the key.

”I think that sounds like a great idea! It’ll do me some good to separate myself from work a bit, and I get to spend more time with you so it’s a win-win. I suppose I’ll have to start packing soon.”

As she finished speaking a light giggle escaped her mouth as the old woman spoke up. Happy to oblige her request, Junko would stand and lean across the table to give him a sweet kiss. Sitting back down, the two of them would continue to talk until they had finished their meal. She’d thank him for paying, and as they exited he’d suggest his place next. With a nod, Junko would speak up in an excited tone.

”I think that’s a great idea, I’m excited to see the place”

If he allowed, Junko would wrap her arm around his as they began to walk down the bustling streets. She’d follow his lead and attempted to keep up a pleasant conversation, primarily she’d ask a few questions about the house and how he had been liking the village thus far. Admittedly she was excited to get out of the somewhat cramped confines of the apartment and missed the size of her previous home.

WC: 330
Total WC:4679

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:08 pm
Well this was exciting she had said yes to his request. Truthfully, there was a moment in her hesitation he thought she would say no. But her nod and reach for the key told him differently. "I get to spend more time with you!" He would answer her excitedly. As the woman spoke and Junko stood he stood as well to kiss her. The kiss was enough to get the people applauding. "Happy birthday Timothy." said one drunk dude as everyone else stopped.

After they finished and she spoke he would take her arm and hand lacing his fingers with hers. "Its beach front, relatively big not as large as your place, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and its a single floor." He wanted to keep most of it a surprise it was up a hill and overlooked the ocean with stairs leading down to the beach.

"I like the village, but its whose in it that I like the most." She was doing a wonderful job as a village leader making her people kneel to speak to her. He was very much into bossy Junko having seen it twice now. Honestly, he liked her any way nice, bossy, angry, sad. All of them were her and he enjoyed them all.

As they got to their home. "We're home." he would say opening the door and letting her take her first look around inside. The room that was his was very obvious as the water symbol was visible on the door. "We'll have to add a moon symbol." There was also a room for his bodyguard and a spare room. "Your body guard can take that room if she wants it." He would say as he began giving her the tour of all the rooms. Yoshinori wasn't there at the moment she was at one of the islands resorts doing something.

After the tour was done Akabayashi would take out their new matching swim wear and the ankle bracelet. He would present the bracelet and the frog charm to her. "I got you a present." He would open the case and let her look at it. If she wanted he would put the item around her ankle and clasp it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum