Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Umi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 1:19 amAsuka HyuugaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaTo Be With YouToday at 12:44 amMegamiHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaizaA Fated Meeting Yesterday at 9:20 pmSakaizaMind Body Disturbance TechniqueYesterday at 8:50 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 22%
47 Posts - 18%
31 Posts - 12%
29 Posts - 11%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Walk Around The Village - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk Around The Village

Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:56 pm
After he finished helping her put sunscreen on, Junko would give him a soft kiss on the cheek before thanking him. Once they were both ready, hand in hand they’d make their way into the water. The first few minutes admittedly were pretty relaxing as they waded deeper into the ocean, though that would quickly change as they began to rough house slightly. After exchanging a few “blows”, Junko’s eyes would widen slightly as she watched him use almighty push to send a significantly larger splash her way. Dropping under the water as it came towards her, Junko would allow the push to carry her further out to sea.

Coming up for air, Junko could be heard laughing as she treaded and caught her breath. Soon he’d join her and she’d attempt to dunk him gently as he stopped beside her. Though she could have tried to hit him with some of her water techniques, none of hers were as harmless so she decided it was best to leave it be. Soon they’d return to the beach and Junko would mention that it was probably for the best to return home. He’d agree and offered to be the one to cook them dinner. She’d nod happily, accepting his request. Though she liked to cook, it was nice not having to do it for herself and admittedly liked to be taken care of.

”Sounds like a wonderful idea, is my cooking all that bad though darling? I know I’m not the best chef, but I didn’t think I was that bad”

Her voice was playful, seemingly only poking fun at herself. From her time on the road, she only learned a bit about cooking. She usually just had to make due with the ingredients she could hunt or forage so she didn't have much practice. Also staying in the kage tower for an extended amount of time didn’t help, for months she hardly ate anything except take out due to just how tired she was. Thankfully, now staying with Akabayashi, she would be a bit more detached from her work and hopefully that would help her have some sort of normality in her life.

Helping him pack the things away, the two of them would teleport back to their house. He’d mention that if she wanted to shower alone she could, though he remembered that their previous one was interrupted. With a slight smirk she’d nod and happily follow him into the bathroom. Looking around the room, she’d take note of where he pulled each item out from and got the water started for them. Pulling off her bathing suit, Junko would hop into the shower and beckon him to join her. Unlike before, she’d be the first to offer to help him wash up. If he agreed, she’d happily begin to assist him after lathering up one of the washcloths.

Once he was suds free, she would begin washing herself, though if he wished to return to favor she’d allow him to do so. During their first shower together she recalled reveling in the feeling of his hands dancing across her skin so she hoped he felt the same. Should he wish to wash her hair like previously, she’d let him do so and asked that he allow her to do the same. Soon they would finish, and they exited the shower. Wrapping herself in a towel, Junko would blush slightly and look a bit embarrassed as she spoke up.

”Darling, I just realized I don’t have anything I can change into. Do you think I could borrow something of yours for the night, perhaps just a shirt or something? In the morning I’ll return to the tower in order to get some clothes and a few of my belongings together.”

If he agreed, she’d look a bit relieved and would accept whatever he could offer her, though if he didn’t have anything she could use she’d simply slip back on her sundress. Moving into the kitchen, Junko would offer to help with dinner, though if he denied her she’d prop herself up on one of the counters and watch as he started cooking. Sitting atop the counter, she’d kick her feet slightly as they dangled in front of her. As he began to cook, he’d ask if she wanted to continue her training after they finished and she’d offer him a nod.

”I think that’s a wonderful idea, I’ve nearly finished my studies and hope to pick up a few more tricks before going after some of the more dangerous jobs we have available. If you plan on staying for a bit longer, maybe you’d join me some night?”

With issues surrounding Kurogane popping up and the underground organ trading, her shinoi were spread quite thin, so she would always appreciate the helping hand if offered.

WC: 816
Total WC: 8798
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:07 pm
"No, no, princess. You cook when we are at your place. So, now it is my turn. You know I like your food." he would say, running his fingers through her hair and kissing her on the top of her head.

After they returned, she did not seem to rebuff his advance, beckoning him to follow her into the shower. From his state, it was evident he was pretty pleased with her bathing him. After she washed him, it seemed like she wished to wash herself, but he couldn't let her do that. He would move her hair away from her neck and start kissing before moving his hand to hers and taking the soap. "Your turn." He whispered in her ear, grabbing another washcloth, lathering it to wash her, and moving the cloth along her body until it was time to rinse. After that, he would wash her hair as he had done before. When it was his turn, the mechanics were awkward, so he would have to kneel unless. "Can you turn toward me?" If she did, he would pick her up, rest his head on her chest, and let her wash his hair. Once finished, he rinses out the soap and turns off the water. As she got out, the girl put on a towel and turned red. Then she said she didn't have any clothes. "I got something for you to wear."

He would leave the bathroom and return, carrying a red button-up shirt that would cover her due to his excessive height. Akabayashi was still wearing just a towel. After changing, he wore a suit or most of one again. He kept the jacket off but still wore a tie for whatever reason. He would deny the aid as she offered to help as she jumped on the table and started swinging her legs. The allure was almost enough to skip cooking and eat the snack before him.

But he didn't and put on his kiss-the-cook apron. He would make wood clones to assist. Some would cut vegetables as others cooked while the real Akabayashi spent time with his girlfriend. She answered and expounded that she wished to learn to take the more risky jobs available. This is something he worried about. "The first night together, I told you about the Jashigan and how it sees fear. Well, I did not know fear until I met you. You are my fear, so if there is something I can do to help you, I will do it." She was so much more than just his fear though, he just wasn't ready to say the three words he felt like saying for the last month. There was no point in trying to keep her from danger by locking her up in prison, no matter how many times he thought it would be a good idea. Junko was a person who wanted her freedom, and he would let her have it. But that does not mean he would not attempt to keep the dangerous stuff away from her.

WC: 533
TWC: 5701
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:02 pm
As he ran his fingers through her hair, Junko would nuzzle his hand slightly as a light smile crossed her face. His reassurance about her cooking seemingly made her drop the matter. After allowing him to give her a brief kiss on the forehead, they would clean up their things and teleport back to their house. After discussing their next steps, it was decided that they’d shower together and then have dinner. Happily, she’d follow him to the bathroom, and soon the two of them would enter the shower.

Once she finished washing him, he’d move a bit of hair from her neck before kissing her there sweetly. She’d tilt her head to the side and back slightly as a light humming could be heard escaping her lips. Releasing the soap as he took it from her, Junko would wait for him to assist her. As his hands moved across her body, she couldn’t help but feel a bit euphoric. Though there were many things she wished for him to do to her, she decided it was best to contain herself. Once rinsed off, she’d follow his direction and allowed him to wash her hair. Once it was her turn, she would pause briefly to contemplate how to go about doing so. Though Akabayashi seemingly had come up with an idea and picked her up like he had done many times. Holding her with his head resting on her chest, Junko lovingly washed his hair.

After rinsing off, the two of them would exit the shower and wrap themselves in towels. She then would sheepishly ask if he had something she could wear, and thankfully he did. Returning to the bathroom with a red, button-up shirt Junko thanked him before slowly removing the towel and slipping it on. She only buttoned it up about halfway, allowing her sternum to be exposed. Soon they would make their way into the kitchen, she found his choice of “at home” attire quite odd though she decided it was best to keep her opinions to herself. What mattered was that he was comfortable, admittedly a part of her didn’t mind simply because he always looked rather striking in his suits.

Junko would offer to help, though after being denied once more, she’d listen and simply sit on one of the countertops. As she sat, her wet hair dripped slightly on her shoulders, causing his shirt to cling to her slightly. She’d snicker slightly as he adored himself with his apron, though admittedly she found it quite cute. He then would make a few clones who quickly got to work making them dinner as they began to converse. Akabayashi inquired about training and Junko happily agreed before explaining that she was wanting to pick up some of the more challenging missions. Though she thought he’d be happy about her potential growth, he seemingly was a bit worried.

He’d then remind her that during their first night together he showed her the Jashigan and explained that allows him to see fear. A light blush would cross her face as he mentioned that he didn’t know fear until he had met her and explained that if there was anything he could do to help her, he would do it. If he allowed, Junko would pull him close her her and wrap her arms around him. After a somewhat tight squeeze, she’d release him and look up at him with adoration in her eyes.

”My darling, there’s so much I want to see and do in this world while by your side. I have far too much to live for to throw my life away for something as frivolous as a simple mission so you have my word that I’ll be cautious. Plus when you’re with me, do I really have much to fear?”

A bright smile crossed her lips, hoping her words helped ease his mind slightly. Her words were true, she genuinely didn’t believe she had come across anyone or anything that could pose a threat to him. From the moment she met him, she knew he was strong, but as she grew closer to him, she was consistently blown away by the things he was capable of. She felt as if she could relax in his company, and that by his side, they were capable of anything the world threw their way.

WC: 730
Total 9528
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:55 pm
The clones were hard at work sauteing the potatoes and cooking asparagus in the oven. After that, one went outside to make steaks on the grill. Akabayashi wished to unbutton the rest of his shirt where Junko had stopped buttoning; she was too alluring. However, her response brought him back to the present.

"There is more to fear because you are with me." He would say, leaning over the counter and looking over at her. "I've often wondered who would hurt you to get at me. I'm not known for my kindness and generosity. Sometimes, I worry that maybe I put you in danger." She was his weak point. Even with five of them, somehow, she was his real heart. He may feel pain from the loss of one, but he would feel much worse with the loss of her. "But I can make that a worry for later. He would stop leaning and cut some items for a chimichurri to put over their steaks.

The clone was frying the potatoes and checking on the asparagus. Once the steaks were medium rare, the other clone would bring them to rest while the clones plated the items. He would hop onto the counter next to Junko and swing his legs like she was. He was thinking and had one way he could teach her how to protect herself. "After dinner, I have something to show you that is even more valuable than a jutsu. It involves paint and a bit of finesse, but by the end of the training, I think you will be stronger. A hint as to what it is is this. He would activate his sharingan and show her the cat, jackal shapes, and seals she had likely seen on his body during their many activities.

"I wish I could teach you other things; however, many things are unique to my body type and eyes." His eyes would go back to their rinnegan state. He had to keep them active to see through his paths. "The Pathabayashi's are nearing their next destinations, we can meet them after dinner."

WC: 350
TWC: 6051
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:42 pm
Junko offered him an empathetic smile as he explained that he believed she was in more danger beacuse of him. Admittedly this thought crossed her mind a few times, somebody as strong and renowned as him was bound to have some enemies. Though being a village leader herself already put her in a considerable amount of danger, so the added amount didn’t bother her. She knew there were people out there far stronger than her, one of them was currently standing before her, but that wouldn’t sway her from being by his side. This only pushed her to grow stronger in hopes of making him worry less about her safety. She’d offer him as he mentioned that it was something he’d worry about later.

”We’ll handle anything thrown our way my dear, and we’ll do it together. I know I might not seem it, but I’m pretty durable so I wish you wouldn’t worry so much.”

Once he was finished chopping, he’d hop up on the counter beside her while they waited for the rest of the meal to be finished. She’d lean up against his shoulder and close her eyes lightly. If she could stay like this forever with him, she would. Though she enjoyed her busy life, moments like this are what she cherished the most. As he spoke she’d sit up slightly and look up at him once more. He’d explain that once they finished eating, he had something a bit more valuable that he could teach her. As he activated his sharingan she’d notice the cat and jackal symbols before examining the various seals on his body.

Though she knew he carried much more than the average person, she hadn’t inquired about how he did so. She wondered if it would even be possible for her to learn how to do the same, but she was willing to try.

”I think that’s a wonderful idea, I’m excited to see what you have in store for me. You know I love learning new things from you, you’re the best teacher I’ve ever had”

He’d mention that there were other things he wished to teach her, though they were unique to him so it’d be impossible for her to learn them. She assumed it had something to do with his dojutsu, though before she could question him further about it, he’d mention that his paths were nearly to their next destination and explain that they could teleport to them after eating. She’d offer him a happy nod as he finished speaking.

”Will they return to the village after you place the seals, or did you plan to send them somewhere else? When I return to the Kage Tower, I’ll probably leave the kunai there that you had given me previously. That way when we start moving my stuff out of the apartment, getting back and forth will be easier. If that’s alright with you of course.”

She’d smile sweetly at him once more before leaning on him and resting her head on his shoulder.

WC; 505
Total WC: 10,043
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:52 pm
At this point in his career he knew most people didn't stand a chance against him. Even if they did he had the perfect resources to escape. This was not an overestimation of his abilities, but just an observation he had gathered from surviving many battles. He knew his one weakness was a fight against someone strong that he could not avoid. An escape only mattered if he did not lose everything in the process. If someone stronger attacked Junko he could escape, he'd be alive, but he would not be living.

"Together. " He would say likely the only lie he had ever told her. If the threat was great his plan was to remove her from the battlefield by teleporting her elsewhere before returning to finish the fight. She was strong, but he wasn't willing to test how strong. At least without assurance she would survive. Perhaps a trip to the land of Hot Springs was in order to pray for a bit of Jashin's resurrective power.

He would accept the best teacher compliment, but he would add in the joke. "I don't know, I am sleeping with my student. Good thing I'm tenured." He would stroke her head as she placed her head on his arm as she looked at him and continued to ask questions.

"They will wander about, but their best use is on the borders. Leaving the kunai there is a good idea. Maybe I should give you another to let your bodyguard hold." After a few more minutes the clone came back inside with the grilled steaks and set up the table. The other finished the sides made them their plates and then dissapeared as clones always do. "Time to eat." He would make sure she moved her head first before getting off the counter and pulling out her chair and then waiting until she sat to seat himself.

WC: 315
TWC: 6366
TWC:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum