Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Follow the yellow brick roadToday at 4:49 pmPrimrose UchihaA Fated Meeting Today at 4:04 pmMegamiOne Step Closer [Travel]Today at 5:46 amJupiterA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 10:52 pmAkabayashi Terumi7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:34 pmAzuki ShinodaAsh ReleaseYesterday at 1:19 pmJoroThe Kind Leading the Blind [Travel]Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:02 pmJupiterUnexpected BusinessFri Sep 13, 2024 5:00 pmJoroFirst Mission for HyogagakureFri Sep 13, 2024 4:50 pmHwan SinnsPit StopFri Sep 13, 2024 4:50 pmJoro
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 22%
50 Posts - 20%
29 Posts - 11%
26 Posts - 10%
24 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 6%
12 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions) Empty Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions)

Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:00 am
Spoiler:

Jayden Terumi was actually sleeping really well for the first time in a long time. He was at peace with his family, he was training, he learned a VERY valuable lesson from Shikami Shinkou and he and his teammates realized they have to work together better as a team. Things were falling into place for the Terumi! That meant peaceful sleep was now a thing for him.
The way  Jayden's room is set up, he has the head of his bed against the inside wall of the room and his desk is against the outer wall of his room and he has a small nightstand beside his bed and a small table next to the door with a lamp on it. The lamp and table by the door were for messages or male purposes only so they didn't have to wake him up or if he wasn't home they could leave it for him to see when he got back.
It was maybe 6:30 a.m. and Suddenly he hears an all too familiar voice standing near his bed!
“He's sleeping so well I really don't want to wake him up!” Jeordie said as he and Taki stood over the bed staring down at Jayden! Now Jaydens back was  towards the door and he was facing towards the window which faces the front yard!
Jaydens eyes were wide open at this point as he sighs and stretches as he pulls the blanket over his head! Jeordie and Taki began laughing.
“You find it funny! But revenge is a bitch Jeordie! What the hell are you doing in my room?” Jayden said, extremely irritated!
“Just giving you some mission scrolls that were delivered this morning! Get your ass up little brother!” Jeordie and Taki laughed as they left the room and Jeordie flipped on the lamp by the door and sat down the scrolls! They laughed all the way back to Jeordie's room!
“Fucking Assholes!” Jayden grumbled part way laughing and party irritated. As he was waking up he was less irritated at them and found the situation funny! Jeordie could have been an ass and stayed in the room teasing him, but he didn't. He and Taki left the room and left the scrolls by the door. After Jayden got dressed he read through the scrolls and knew the other three Fukus would be meeting up with him! He left the house and headed to the coffee shop.

409/6,000
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Ryo : 25000

Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions) Empty Re: Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions)

Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:06 pm
Miz had been awake for a while, he was sitting on his bed with a couple of books and a botebad doing some research when he got the knock on his door. As early as it was he wasn't really expecting
“Enter!” Miz said as he looked up towards the door. Taki walked in the door with a couple of scrolls in his hand and handed them to Miz
“These were given to me before I left the gates this morning, I was asked to give them to you.” He said with a Yawn.
“Thanks, I take it another long boring uneventful night?” Miz asked jokingly! A partial smile lit up Taki’s exhausted face, as a small chuckle left his lips.
“You already know bro! You already know!” He said with a chuckle. He turned around and left Miz's room to go to his room to get some sleep since he had to work that night .
Miz opened the scrolls and read through each one. More missions? Team Fuku must be doing good to be getting as many missions as they have! He stood up, and put the scrolls away in a pocket and put his books and papers on his desk then headed out the door to the cafe to meet the others. To his surprise Jayden was already there! He ordered a coffee, then he sat down beside Jaydenat a table to wait for the rest of the crew to show up.
WC: 244

653/6000
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions) Empty Re: Hoist the Colours (TFK Missions)

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:41 pm
Kurai had been drinking the night before! He had a lot on his mind and now he had a hangover from hell! Isn't drinking supposed to wash away your problems? How come no one EVER mentions what happens afterwards?
He had drifted off to sleep about 4:30 that morning only for his dad, Kiken, who sadly found this hilarious, to wake him up at 6:30 to run missions with his teammates! Unfortunately Kurai was still slightly drunk and even though you you can't tell cause of his threads, he had bags under his eyes from being exhausted.
“Kurai, this is hilarious…I can't believe you actually got drunk? Seriously I can't believe you have never drank before? I mean where do you think you and Talon came from, alcohol does a lot of things -” Kiken was laughing until things like pillows and books starting flying out of the bedroom at him.
“I'm sorry dear I love you!” He said as he fell on his back with Kurai's mom standing over him with a very angry look, and as the old saying goes, if looks could kill Kiken Tau would be dead!
“”Asshole! Be glad I fucking love you and we're married!” She hissed as Kiken tried to stifle a laugh. Funny how a Jounin rank ninja backs down from a mere Chuunin! But Kiken put his hands up in defeat trying not to laugh. Well now apparently Kurai knew their origin story! One night a young couple in Kiri were binge drinking…okay that's all I'm saying…you get the picture and thankfully Kurai was to drunk and hungover to care
“I could care less about how I was created and more about how to sober up and get rid of this hangover!” Kurai said, sitting at the kitchen table hunched over and laying his head on the table.
“Caffeine…coffee is stronger than tea.” Kiken said as Karina, his wife and Kurai's mom, walked in the kitchen hugging Kurai and brushing his hair behind his ear. She poured him a cup of coffee.
“All I'm saying is don't fuck up today, you do, I'll know!” Kiken said to Kurai as Karina growled at Kiken yet again for threatening Kurai and threw an bottle of soda at him!
“Dear Husband, remember Happy Wife, Happy Life! Say something negative to him again or me and see what happens…I'm a Tau too …I know how to use my threads!” She said as she glared at him then patted Kurai on the back, checking on him. Kurai sipped his coffee trying his damnedest to ignore his parents!
“Don't threaten me with a good time!” Kiken hollered literally running up the stairs as fast as he could! Speed must be something Kiken had mastered, he literally disappeared the minute he turned to run from his wife!
“Drink caffeine as much as possible today Kurai and when you get home, despite what your dad says, I said you could lay down and sleep.” She hugged her son then said his dad's name real low as she stomped up the stairs. Kurai took that as his sign to leave, his parents alone in a bedroom wasn't something he wanted to hear, his younger sibling who was 13 was at school, so they had the house to themselves.
Kurai left and headed up to the coffee shop to meet the others.
“Before you guys say a word, I am drunk or have a hangover or both I don't know, I'm not an alcoholic. I drank last night, I didn't fall asleep until 4:30 this morning and then was rudely awakened!” He said as took a cup of coffee the waitress sat on the table.
“Who are we waiting on?” He asked as he noticed nothing was spinning anymore!
TWC: 630
1283/6000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum