Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemuiA Man at the MarketToday at 12:27 amJoroThe Winter's BluesYesterday at 10:29 pmMidori TerumiHomecoming [Village Entry]Yesterday at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
62 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Follow the yellow brick road

+4
Jayden Terumi
Primrose Uchiha
Kurai Tau
Mizuki Hozuki
8 posters
Go down
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25000

Follow the yellow brick road Empty Follow the yellow brick road

Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:43 pm
Spoiler:

Mizuki Hozuki woke up to a knock on his door. It was 5:30 in the morning and grumbling, he got up and answered the door.
“Sorry to bother you Miz, this is a list of missions for your team today, just passing it on bro!” Taki said as he handed the missions scroll to Miz. Sleepily Miz nodded to Taki and shut the door. He sat on the bed and opened up the scroll.
“Are you fucking serious? Four missions.” Miz groaned, falling back on the bed. Ironically the voices weren't there anymore, ever since his meet up with his deceased uncle Xyxer, the voices had stopped! Miz sat up and washed his face, changed into his clothes for the day and left his house.
He sat at the coffee shop down the street waiting on Jayden and Kurai to show up as he looked over the missions to decide what order would be easiest for them to do the missions in!
“I didn't know they were working on the bridge again and that restaurant is right next door to this place. Senbons? Why do I see Kurai having issues with that one? I just know he's going to stab himself somehow. Filling the bingo book will be easy.” Miz said as he took a sip of water from his cup on the table. Now to wait on his fellow teammates.
TWC:232

232/4000 to mission
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Follow the yellow brick road Empty Re: Follow the yellow brick road

Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:30 pm
Kurai was sitting in a bean bag chair in his room in shorts and a sleeveless shirt, he had his feet propped up on a chair and he was reading a book! Yeah Kurai reading a book, at six in the morning, sounds crazy right? Well he really was awake and reading.
He heard a knock on his door followed by his dad walking into the room and standing by his feet.
“You wanna talk about anything so” Kiken asked. He had his arms crossed looking down at Kurai. Kurai looked up at him and then closed his book.
“Not unless you do.” Kurai said politely. “I am not mad at you or truly upset about anything at the moment. However, knowing I'm responsible for Zims death does kind of weigh on me.” Kurai said, still looking up at his dad. Kiken sighed and propped down beside Kurai causing them both to laugh at the awkward moment? Kurai scooted over letting his dad sit by him.
“He was defecting the village, you did the right thing, but over time you will learn to handle the bloodlust…me and Talon both have it as well, it's part of our nature, we just handle it a little better than you! Stein never intended for you to be any certain way, he still watches over you because you and Talon were like kids to him! Even though I never saw eye to eye with Stein, he was a genuinely intelligent ninja! He experimented on you trying to create the perfect ninja basically, you can't hate the man for that. Personally you and Talon came out really good even after the experiment. I'm proud of both of you! I guess I owe you an apology for not telling you the truth when you came back home. I know we claimed to be your aunt and uncle and said your sister was your cousin. But when Stein contacted me before he died and told me you and Talon might be coming this way, we had to come up with a story, he informed us you had no recollection of anything before escaping from his lab!” Kiken said as he tried to explain everything to Kurai.
“I can say Kiri feels familiar to me, and certain things feel familiar like when Mom hugs me or rubs my back. It feels familiar but it's one of those things I can't remember. I can't remember Khloe very well. I thought she was my cousin but something about her felt different, she felt like a sister to me. Talon and I have always had a bond with each other even though we assumed we were cousins. Now he says he knew the truth the whole damn time! But I have my doubts. My fear of Stein comes from what he did…” Kurai finally let it all out, he had been holding this in for a while now but at least he had his dad to talk to about it finally!
“He had a hold of you and Talon and had a thread wrapped around your heart? Talon and I kept in touch and he explained that to me. He was trying to teach you a lesson. Threads aren't toys, they are tools and weapons!” Kiken replied. He does keep in touch with Talon, he's not too far away, he's in Hoshi.
“Oh and your friends are waiting for you, you guys have missions to do today!” Kiken said as he tried to stand up.
“Bean bag chairs….the worst weapons to use against any ninja trying to stand up!” He was finally able to stand up but almost fell backwards again. He left the room to let Kurai get ready! Kurai changed his clothes and got ready to leave. After 15 minutes he was on his way to the cafe.
“Sup puddles? What did we get today for our missions? Isn't this place right there? I'm down if we do that one first since it would be easiest since we are right next door. We can go in any order you guys want to, I'm not picky.” Kurai said as he sipped a cup of coffee the waitress dropped off at the table for him.

938/4,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:03 pm
Missions? Sure! Prim had to.get back in the groove right? She knew she did despite hating mornings; this was something she would have to get over eventually! She dressdd in one of her many black leather tank tops and a pair of black pants and her black boots. Pulling her hair up in a messy ponytail she headed out the door to meet up with none other than her fellow Fukus, Team Fuku Kiri, aptly named this because Prim herself.
“Hello Fukus, long time no see, looks like we are running missions today together! Wanna hit up the restaurant first since it's right next door? I think we are waiting on Jayden?” Prim suggested then asked. She ordered a coffee and then sat down between Kurai and Miz. She hadn't really spent much time with this part of Fuku, except really Zim before he died. Which she really didn't hold against Kurai because he was doing his job and she knew that.
“I never really get to say this because I don't see you guys much but I am very proud of you. I see Shikami is doing wonders in working with you guys! I heard through the grapevine he took over to lead the Kiri team Fuku.” She said making casual conversation! She hated that she couldn't be their leader anymore but at least Shikami was a good choice!
(231)

1,169/4,000
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:01 am
Jayden was awake sitting at his desk in his room reading a book. He had the small light on his desk on and a cup of coffee on the other side of the desk across from the lamp. He wasn't expecting the knock on his door so when he heard the knock he slightly jumped because he was startled.
“Yo!” He hollered as Jeordie opened the door. Jeordie looked exhausted, probably from working all night.
“Your friends are waiting on you, you got missions to do bro! Here…” Jeordie said as he walked over to Jaydens desk sitting the scroll next to his book on the desk.
‘Thanks.”Jayden said as Jeordie walked quickly out of the room! Jayden open the scroll, read through it and then stood up, turned off his desk light and walked out the door towards the cafe. His eyes were wide with shock when he spotted Primrose Uchiha sitting at the table with Miz and Kurai!
“ Hey firestarter! “ He said as he gave her a hug! Prim hadn't really worked with this part of Fuku before, so he was excited to rina few missions with her!
“Since the restaurant we are helping with is right there, wanna start there?” Jayden asked the others.

1,375/4,000
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:22 pm
Mizuki rolled his eyes at Kurai's nickname for him…puddles…it's annoying but it's Kurai so he blows it off! Now Kurai seemed to have some good ideas where to start. Then, someone Miz hadn't seen in forever showed up!
“Primmy! Good to see you, yeah pull up a chair! Are you joining us on the missions?” Miz said excitedly! Prim hadn't worked with them very often so it was good to see her!
“Yeah I guess we'll start with that restaurant, we will end the day with helping fill out the bingo book.” Miz said as Jayden showed up at the cafe. This was their usual meeting spot and since everyone was here it was time to start their Missions!
“Less go!’ Miz said as he led the group over to the restaurant. The man looked at them and thanked them for coming. “We recently had a fire and your help is greatly appreciated! If someone could please wipe down the ceiling, and reinstall the lights, clean the tables and mop the floors it would be beyond helpful!” The man said as he showed them what they needed done.
“I got the ceiling. Jayden you're good with electricity so if you could fix the lights, Prim and Kurai figure out who does what between you two.” Miz said as he stepped up on a ladder. He began to wipe down the ceiling.

1606/4000
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:41 am
Kurai saw Prim walk up and smiled at her as he realized she was there to help them on their missions! Extra help is always good for missions, the more the merrier!
“Sup Primmy, haven't seen you in a couple of weeks.” He said as he leaned over to give her a a quick hug. They had officially picked their first mission out of the four they had been given, they were going to the restaurant first. It's right next door it would be the easiest one! As they entered the establishment the owner gave them a list of things to be done.
“I'll do the mopping!” Kurai said as he stood over a mop bucket. The owner mentioned something about not having running water at the moment. “That's not a problem, I got this.” Kurai said with a smile as he held his hand over the bucket and used his water element to fill the bucket up with water. He added some soap and began to mop the floor. The dark black smoke residue began to come off the floor as Kurai scrubbed the floor. After he had finished, the floor was back to its orangish yellow color!
“Mission one accomplished!” He said as he put up his mop bucket and mop.
(TWC: 919)
1819/4000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:49 pm
Prim was being flooded with hugs! They were excited to see her, but now she felt kind of bad That she hadn't spent as much time with this part of Fuku, well minus Zim whom she dated, but she hadn't really trained this group or did missions with them. At least she was making up for that now!
“First stop restaurant? Sounds good to me, let's go!” Prim said, jumping up. The way her team felt about her despite her not having been around them much was overwhelming! She had mixed feelings of guilt and sadness but at the same time happiness. Okay she had to focus, otherwise she wasn't much help to them or herself.
As they approached the restaurant and the man came out and explained everything, she realized she hadn't spoken up in time so she was stuck cleaning tables and chairs. Oh well, a mission is a mission right? Besides, she has been on worse missions in the past! Smiling, she grabbed some cleaner and a rag and headed to the dining room to start cleaning the tables and chairs. Now this was a rather big restaurant so it had a lot of tables and booths. She gathered it was one of the more popular in the area. It took her a while but seeing how the rest of her team was busy she knew it wasn't a competition who could finish first. After about an hour she was finished and sat down to wait on the others!

2,071/4,000
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:31 pm
Did someone say electricity? Yes! Jayden loves to tinker with electricity! It literally clicks like a lightbulb with him. (My pun is better than Kurais!) He got a stool and began to move around the room to each light socket. Jayden reconnected the wires and put the light bulb's in the sockets. After he finished he went to the breaker box and flipped the main switch causing the power to turn on throughout the restaurant!
“That's the power of Jayden!” He joked as he walked in the room with his team mates! (My pun wins!) After they all finished the manager thanked them as he showed them out.
“Next up TFK, let's hit the bridge!” Jayden said as the team walked towards the bridge. It was a fifteen minute walk to the bridge they needed to go to! As they arrived they were given four tasks to complete yet again, by the owner of the construction company.
“We need the nails hammered in on both sides, there's trash underneath the bridge, the graffiti needs to be removed from the sides of the bridge and we need all that wood moved over to the other side of the bridge!” He instructed as he pointed out everything.
“I got the graffiti. You guys can pick out what you want to do!” Jayden said as grabbed a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush to start on the bridge.

2308/4000
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:21 pm
Miz looked around the construction site as they arrived there. The bridge was definitely in chaos, he saw why they needed the help! So Jaydens gonna clean the graffiti. Miz smiled as he realized what he needed to do.
“I got the trash in the water under the bridge!” Miz said with a smile as he waved at them. “Ta-Ta!” He said as he melted slowly into a huge puddle and rolled off the bridge into the water below he had an open bag he found on the water. As he reformed in the water he swam around and using the water as an extension of himself he guided the trash into the bag! In such a case, being a Hozuki came to an advantage for him. It took him a while and he filled about six trash bags full of garbage! It looked a lot better in the water, however because of the trash there was all different kinds of dirt underneath the bridge and on the concrete support holding up the bridge! Different jutsus come to mind but instead, how about a stream of water as powerful as a power washer? Yeah that would work Miz stepped onto the surface of the water and stood in the center as he looked over at the concrete he held out his hand and shot a stream of water powerful enough to clean all the dirt and grime off! The concrete supports looked brand new after he was done. He cleaned the underside of the bridge off as well!
Cracking his knuckles he tossed the trash into a bin the construction crew was using. Miz turned back into his puddle form and rolled across the ground, back up to the top of the bridge and reforming into himself! He patiently waited on his teammates to finish before heading to the last two missions.

(775)

2620/4000
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:05 am
Kurai had to pick something to do. Lifting the heavy wooden logs and moving them to a new location would be easy for him, a piece of cake! Primmy could hammer the nails in, Again, as in most cases relying on him to lift heavy objects, he cheats! Or he considers it cheating. He lifts them with his threads. And that's just what he did! He lifted the rather large and heavy wooden logs, that from the looks of it require two people, with ease!
Using 5 threads spread evenly across the logs he would lift them up and take them where the crew needed them.
There were quite a few logs and Kurai was moving these logs for a couple of hours, but he didn't care, not like he had anything else planned for the day! Okay, he could have probably slept in or finished the book he was reading considering he originally wanted to take the day off and just relax, but this is the path he chose! Therefore he has to do what he was asked to do. The storm in the distance showed signs of moving into the area! The crew began to watch it come in. As Kurai stood there, still lifting the last couple of logs, He saw Miz reappear on the bridge between him and Jayden. After Kurai was done he waited patiently on the other two.
(TWC:1153)
2854/4000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum