Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Who Let The Dogs Out (P, IO, NK)Today at 1:02 pmKatsuragiWhatever it TakesToday at 9:33 amMizuki HozukiSwimming with SharksToday at 9:31 amMizuki HozukiNever Too LateToday at 8:57 amSakaizaMoiraiToday at 8:55 amSakaizaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 8:51 amSakaizaThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:36 amMidori TerumiIndustry Plant, ArcToday at 7:36 amZokuroLarge Folding FanToday at 5:46 amSakaizaGreataxeToday at 5:46 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
84 Posts - 20%
70 Posts - 17%
60 Posts - 14%
41 Posts - 10%
39 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
31 Posts - 7%
21 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25000

Whatever it Takes Empty Whatever it Takes

Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:29 pm
Miz was fast asleep listening to the sound of rain on his bedroom window. It wasn't normal for Miz to be a heavy sleeper, but maybe it was all the damn training and missions he had been doing
Causing him to be a heavy sleeper. Apparently Taki had been knocking on his door and he hadn't heard it. However he heard a voice and woke up to his brother Taki tapping his arm!
“Bro you good? You didn't answer when I was knocking on the door.” Taki said as he stepped back to let Miz get up.
“I guess I was more exhausted than I thought I was…what's up why are you in my room waking me up Taki?” Miz asked, sitting up and putting his shirt on.
“Your presence is requested at the training facility. Doesn't say by who but apparently it's someone.” Taki said, handing him the letter.
“Alright, I'll get up and go.” Miz said, standing up to get ready. Taki turned around and opened his door to leave instead of turning into a puddle. As soon as he finished getting ready, he stepped into the hallway. It was still fairly early, maybe 6:30 a.m. at the latest. As usual he heard the voices of the Jounin brothers. It seems as though Zeb was back in the mix! He had kinda missed hearing Zeb Naras voice! As he walked by he noticed the hot headed Terumi known as Jeordie with his back to the door. Smiling a very coy smile, Miz created a ball of water the size of a soccer ball in his hand and threw it in the room toward Jeordie! Somehow, all four turned right as it was launched at him! Smiling Taki caught the ball and turned it around and aimed it back at Miz, who dodged as it hit the wall!
“Quit playing, go! Shop, damn!” Taki said laughing. They were all four smiling and laughing. Even Jeordie.
“Later Jounin Brothers!” Miz said as he walked down the stairs.
“I just caught the reference…” he heard Jeordie say. “At least my nickname ain't puddles he heard Taki say as he slammed the door shut. Mission Accomplished! That's what he gets for interrupting his peaceful sleep.
Miz headed to the training facility in the rain. It had been a rather rainy week in Kirigakure. As he arrived he stepped into the facility wondering who requested him.
He had his dreadlocked hair pulled up in a ponytail to keep it out of his face so he could see no one was there. Maybe he was early.

Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25000

Whatever it Takes Empty Re: Whatever it Takes

Today at 9:33 am
((Not using this one, but can't delete it))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum