Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingYesterday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill} Empty Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill}

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm
Habee was walking about looking very bored. He looked up at the sky seeing the sun setting. He whistled as he strolled down the forest looking for something interesting to take away his boredom. He pulled out a kunai and threw it at a tree infront of him and then pulled it out and laid against the tree and just chilled.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill} Empty Re: Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill}

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm
Nero was just jogging in the forest, according to his way of thinking. He thought doing these kinds of trainings made him faster, and helped him have more stamina. So, Nero was running and running between the thousands of trees in the forest outside the village hidden in the leaves, without the knowledge of where he was headed. After running for some more time, he saw Habee, who seemed like he was probably training... Nero quickly went near him as he started talking "Hey Habee..." his breathing could be heard, since he has been running for hours now, "What are you up to ? If you're training, I'd like to join... But if so, give me some time to rest first...". Nero then went near a tree and sat under its shadow. He lied his back to the giant body of the tree as he put his hands between that giant body and his head. He would still be waiting for an answer.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm
Habee was still chilling staring up into the colourful sky deep in thought as he was suddenly awakened by the heavy and fast foot steps of someone "Hey Habee..." Habee recognised that person voice he opened his eyes and just as he thought it was his Chuunin friend Nero. "Hey Nero howz it doing?" Said Habee
"Neh I was actually jus chilling out but I'm like very bored so training sounds good! I'm up for it!" Said Habee anxiously and he still layed down where he was because Nero wanted to rest first, "sure go rest I obviously want a fair fight just tell me when you ready!"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 pm
Nero got up from the ground, clearing the dust on his clothes... "Well," said Nero as he got in front of Habee and some meters away from him, "I'm ready when you are."... "Hmm..." thought Nero as he said that "I guess I recover my energy much easier and faster now...".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 pm
"OOOkay Dowkey Then!" Habee said as he sighed and got up and also dusted his clothes and loosened up and stretched his arms and legs and got ready, "Hope you brought your A Game coz you gonna need I have gotten stronger than before!" said Habee with determination although he knew he stood no chance. He walked to a spot where he had some nice space and waited for Nero to get started.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm
Nero, seeing Habee left the honor of doing the first move to Nero, dashed towards Habee and tried kicking Habee in the face. "Let's how much he has gotten stronger..." thought Nero as he did it.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 pm
"Let's how much he has gotten stronger..." thought Nero as he Dashed at Habee with a kick aimed at Habee's face. Habee had no time to think Nero was exceptionally fast and Habee wasn't ready for straight forward dash attack. There Habee felt Nero's powerful kick hit Habee in the face and sent Habee tumbling down few meters back. Habee got up and shook his head and few times trying to catch a grip of what just happened, "Wooh!" Habee said as he walked back to where he originally stood, "I wasn't ready for that one. Ok one more time this time I am ready!" and with that Habee activated his Sharingan hoping that could help a little bit and pulled out a Kunai and threw at Nero as Habee after that made 2 Shadow clones and they split up surrounding Nero
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm
Nero easily dodged the kunai by jumping to his right. He would then, as Habee, use Shadow Clone Technique to create two Shadow clones. The three of them will at the same time draw their twin blades and wait for an attack to be done by Habee.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 pm
Habee used the Kunai just as a time waster to make his clones but since Nero evened the odds by making 2 of Shadow clones so Habee split his two clones out to the form a triangle and while doing that Habee kept Neros busy by Blasting out 5 Wind Style: Arcs at them flying at different angles two horizontally and two diagonally
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Nero's were standing in a shape of triangle, they have already drawn their twin blades, so by using them, and holding them cross each other, they easily dodged the crescent-shaped wind release jutsus... Nero's would then each dash towards another Habee, sending some slashes towards their chests.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum