Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 7:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 5:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 3:32 pmSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 1:29 pmZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 11:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 6:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 5:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Today at 4:33 amMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 3:31 amAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadToday at 2:22 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

+6
Kamiko Koutaishi
Hisashi Saio
Samaruo Uchiha
Sanji Sanada
Primrose Uchiha
Nightshade Arashi
10 posters
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Now hunting Nightshade down as she had escaped Azaiyo's surveillance system, Azaiyo would now be using his beyond extraordinary speed to talk to the one known as Viper, the Hokage. Azaiyo needed to speak with him after just talking with his brother previously, Echo Uchiha. On his way, he would hear crowds moaning as they would hear extremely loud noises, all seeming to come from one area. Azaiyo would check this place out as he would use the two boosts he had, his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen, and his Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends to nearly reach the party instantaneously.

As he arrived, Azaiyo would seem to have been already invited. "Hmm...didn't know I was recognized that much, well, around here that is." Azaiyo chuckled, "Let's go see what's happening..." As Azaiyo would examine the area, he would find two familiar faces walking around everywhere. The first would be one who he would only remember by sight, a person whom he had never truly communicated with, but just knew by her eyes. "We meet again, Uchiha." Azaiyo would say simply. Tilting his head behind the girl to see if he could find any more recognizable faces, he would seem to have found the one whom he was looking for, but how on Earth did she get here? "Nightshade, what the hell are you doing here?!" Azaiyo shouted. As the crowd would now look at him, Azaiyo realizing why, he would continue on with the subject, "I try to give you an opportunity to gain your life back and you betray me?! Why?!" As he would look to see that Nightshade possessed a Hidden Leaf headband, he would question it, only to try and find answers over the one he last spoke to. "Uchiha!" He would simply state her as once more, "Pardon me, your first name might become of great use here, but do you realize who you're with? Actually, let me answer that for you. The girl you are with is a bystander of a killer and a prisoner of Sunagakure no Sato. Where is your Kage?" With this, Azaiyo would have his arms crossed as clearly there was a problem.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm
Lamina had been wondering to herself for quite some time about this mysterious invitation, on one hand it could be harmless, on the other it could be some sort of plan.. the latter she dismissed as it would be rather outlandish. She sighed softly and walked up to the door of the one known as Nightshade's house and knocked softly, hopefully her demeanor would be good enough to hide the nervousness that was plaguing her on the inside...

(Sorry i arrived so late, i have just now gotten online)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Primrose heard someone mention her last name only to turn around and see Azaiyo there. Considering at this time there were only two Uchihas there, Primrose and Samaruo, and she is the only Uchiha standing next to Nightshade. Amidst the many confusing things Azaiyo was saying, she heard knocking on the door and motioned to Nightshade to answer her door since it was her house. "Azaiyo, I think you and I should speak privately." Primrose said looking down the hall, they had three rooms or the bathroom to speak in. She would attempt to take his hand and lead him down the hall.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:34 pm
[OOC: Requesting posting order please?]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 pm
NNightshades eyes began to widen as curiosity took over with each word Azaiyo was saying. "What are you..." Then she noticed Prin nod at the door. Nightshade heard the soft knocking and left Prim to talk to Azaiyo. When she opened the door, she saw Lamina. "Hello Lamina, its good to see you! Let me give you a quick tour, Bathrooms down the hallway, Kitchen is through there, we have treats and refreshments. Whether it be alcohol or soda or tea. We have sushi and rice balls for treats. Hot tub is in the back, feel free to jump in. Prim and I are about to get in." Nightshade said smiling at Lamina. It was good to see another girl show up for the party.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:43 pm
Ooc: feel free to just jump in and post, as soon as all the guests have arrived then I will make the posting order

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:23 am
Azaiyo would further examine the area. He would now see that a man was looking at him strangely, along with another woman. He would look at the two women with a blank face. "Alright ma'am." Azaiyo would say in response to the Uchiha's request in meeting with him, "However, I believe I did ask for your first name. That would be of great importance to me." After bypassing the friendly Uchiha from the Leaf, Azaiyo would give himself room from all others, thus giving Nightshade complete identification at the same time. "Why kind of act are you trying to pull on me, Nightshade Arashi, former shinobi of the Hidden Cloud?" Azaiyo would question, also trying to make this young lady recognized in front of the whole crowd, "Either this is part of one of your stupid plans, or you're under some great jutsu or amnesia at the least." As he thought of this, he would look to the man. Maybe he would be of great value to the Sannin of the Sand. "You sir to my left, I have a question for you?!" Azaiyo would shout, "Have you ever seen this girl outside of this current party, the one known as Nightshade Arashi? Well, she is in fact a Missing-Nin. This is somewhat of a danger to me as she was my assignment. I was supposed to change her thoughts on life, thus making her an official leaf shinobi, but she escaped before I could do that, only to somehow, so strangely land here. Again I ask, can someone contact the Hokage? I doubt he knows of this situation, and as the Deputy Kazekage of Sunagakure no Sato, if this girl cannot identify herself, she will be imprisoned, for the second time, under Sunagakure's surveillance, forever." Azaiyo was acting more serious than he ever was before. Criminal activity like this cannot be tolerated, and like Azaiyo would say, it is sure "breaking the limits."
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 am
( it's Nightshade, Prim, Sanji, Samaruo, Azaiyo, then Lamina)

Samaruo would then be greeted by pretty, yet short girl. She would then hug him with a smile, while Samaruo for the first time would blush to such a common greeting. "Hello I am...", before he could finish his words, he would be given a tour around the house. After he was shown the place, he was then free to roam around the party. He had come across some odd faces, but it seemed to be ok. However, he did a familiar face down the hall. "Prim? What are you doing here sister?". See her as she was put Samaruo in a weird position. "And why are...", he would be interrupted by a voice that had a somewhat anger tone, damanding someone. Samaruo would then look over to see a mysterious shinobi that appeared out of nowhere. He thought to himself about what he should do, until he saw Prim walk towards the ninja. "Prim hold on", Samaruo

(Sorry for the mix up, I used my buddy's acct)
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10350

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am
Yukimaru just got done eating his ramen up time to go so he grab his kunai off the bar of the ramen shop and he went his way he realize that he had got invited to a party yukimaru then arrived to the house party hello I was invied to this party as yukimaru walked in the house this is a cool party so were is the drinks he said with a smile he then found a seat.Yukimaru was just sitting there looking around then he tooked out his kunai and he started to play with it flipping it around and drinking his juice he was looking at the people some of the faces looked like he seened it before yukimaru then got up to dance yukimaru was on the dance floor killing it this party is fun he said while he was dancing then he got tied of dancing so he went back to his seat on the way he got somemore juice he was drinking it while he was catching his breath.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum