Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Never Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

+6
Kamiko Koutaishi
Hisashi Saio
Samaruo Uchiha
Sanji Sanada
Primrose Uchiha
Nightshade Arashi
10 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 27500

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 4 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 am
Taro had recently arrived back from his trip to Sunagakure and upon arrival home found an invitation to a party. It had been a while since Taro had been to a good party, so he figured: why not? Plus he had a certain weakness for dressing up nicely even though at times he may go a bit overboard. So after a little while Taro was changed and was standing in the front of the door the invitation had indicated. He had on a sharp looking, well fitted, midnight black suit with pants to match. The overall effect was that he looked almost aristocratic yet still retained a certain common charm. With a skeptical look on his face Taro gave the door three sharp raps. He found it odd that he did not hear any music coming from within, but shrugged to himself and waited to be let in-he wasn’t one to barge into someone’s house uninvited.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 4 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 am
Prim had left the room after her talk with Azaiyo, whom she really couldn't understand because the music was too loud, after he left the music seemed to have ended. Prim heard the rapping on the door and actually went to answer the door. It seems as though Samaruo and Nightshade were missing, she shrugged it off and opened the door. Prims eyes widened! "Taro! How are you? Come in!" Prim said excitedly. She was hoping tonight would go good, and the aapearance of Taro to the party was making her happy aready.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 am
With the opening of the door Taro allowed a cool smile to split across his face he also heard another song start up-he couldn’t exactly make out what song it was, but it sounded ok. He recalled the last time he had talked with Primrose that she had kindly shown him a place he could live, but then he rudely and abruptly left to go get groceries. Kicking himself a bit for that mentally Taro replied cheerfully, as he walked into the house, to Prim’s question: “Oh, I’m quite well. Sorry I couldn’t come by earlier I had some business in the sand village, but I’m here now, so what do you say we go get something to eat?…I’m starving.” Taro mentally kicked himself again-real smooth: who says that? Truth be told he hadn’t eaten for the past two days, because on the way back from the sand village his food had been eaten by wild animals while he slept.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:09 am
"Welcome back to Konoha, come this way, I made rice balls, and sushi before the party! Its good to see you Taro." Prim smiled softly as she led him to the kitchen. "What would you like to drink? We have Sake, and we have tea or soda, or even water if you prefer." Prim looked at her glass of Sake on the table to make sure she still had some left. She walked to the cabinet to get him a glass since all the plastic cups had dissappeared. "I am glad you showed up we had a couple of really weird guests earlier." prim said to him in reference to Azaiyo who had been here a minute or two then vanished in thin air. Prim was still wondering what Azaiyo had said.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 am
"I am Nightshade Aashi, a friend of Prims. I heard what you said to her and saw how you looked at Azaito and her, so I was wodering how you knew her. Hold on, I am going to go grab a drink before we talk." Nightshade said as she led him into the room and exited to the kitchen. "Hey Sanji." She said as she walked by him to grab a drink. "See you in the hot tub later." She said to her friend Sanji. She smiled at Taro and poked Prim in the arm playfully before exiting back to the room. She offered a glass of tea to Samaruo.

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 am
Primrose noticed Sanji after Nightshade spoke. "Just hop in like you are, its fine, lol or a t-shirt and shorts even, formal pool attire not required!" Primmy said to him. Though she realized she was in a bikini and swimsuit wrap, but even if she didnt have it she would jump in. "Even if I only had my undergarments I would jump in." Primmy joked. Though she wondered if she was just joking, she began to ponder the many ways she would get in the hot tub. "Taro, do you want to join us in the hot tub later?" Prim sked looking back at Taro.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm
While Prim was musing about how she would get in the hot tub Taro had grabbed himself a cup of tea-he was not much of a sake drinker and soda tended to make his mouth feel rather nasty. While getting his tea he caught a glimpse of a rather large man; or was it a boy? He honestly couldn’t tell. Though his thoughts were interrupted by Primrose asking about going in the hot tub later, which to Taro didn’t sound like a bad idea. “Yeah, of course-why not right now? Let me go change…I will meet you out there.” Taro would walk, tea in hand, to the room Primrose, Sanji and Nighshade had all changed in. Taking care to fold his suit up so as not to ruin it, Taro glanced in the mirror and figured his boxers would be fine after all they practically looked like black shorts. Grabbing a white towel out of a small closet he found Taro slung it over his shoulder and walked out to the hot tub taking intermittent sips from his tea all the way there. Taro’s physique was considerable leaner than Sanji’s, but was still muscular. Also unlike Sanji Taro bore no scars on his body as in all his battles he had succeeded in not getting hit too badly.

Upon reaching the hot tub Taro found that it was rather large and could probably easily hold eight or nine people comfortably. Throwing his towel onto a chair that sat next to the tub, Taro stepped in and found a nice comfortable place to sit so that only his bottom half was in the water while his torso remained above water. Waiting for the others Taro gazed pensively into his teacup swirling it around a bit as he sat.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum