Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

+6
Kamiko Koutaishi
Hisashi Saio
Samaruo Uchiha
Sanji Sanada
Primrose Uchiha
Nightshade Arashi
10 posters
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 5 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Primrose followed Taro out into the hot tub. She bit her lip as she checked out Taros body. He was very nice looking. She took of her swinsuit wrap and stepped in with her bikini on. She sat next to Taro. "What did you do on your trip to Suna?" Prim asked as she sat her cup of Sake on the ledge of the hot tub. The water was so relaxing, Nightshade definitely took good care of the hot tub, she may ask to come over more often to sit in it. Feeling a little light headed she decided not to drink anymore Sake, if she got thirsty she would drink water. She looked aver at Taro waiting for him to answer.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 27500

Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping) - Page 5 Empty Re: Party At Nightshades (No Kill/Open/No kidnapping)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm
Looking up from his tea Taro found that Primrose was now sitting next to him. She didn’t look half bad, but her Uchiha blood that pumped through her veins still repelled him and caused him to feel a bit uneasy. “Well, I was originally going to see a friend, but as it turned out there was a girl who somehow blew half her body off and I ended up helping with that. Though the real savior there was the Hokage-Python or whatever his name is. That guy gives me the creeps. What about you how have you been?” Waiting for a reply Taro took one last sip of tea and placed the now empty cup on the side. While doing so it hit him that the Hokage’s name was in fact Viper, but that was irrelevant now.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Prim finally decided to tell Taro about herself. She took his hand in hers. "I know last time we met that I was nervous to tell you about my family, but I want to get to know you, and I want you to promise you won't judge me." She said looking at Taro. She thought he was a nice guy, clan names really didn't matter when it came to getting to know a person. She smiled at Taro hoping he would be willing to listen and not be to judgemental.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm
Taro’s muscles tensed a bit when Primrose grabbed his hand, but he didn’t pull away. Taro just sat there for a good few seconds and thought until finally he spoke. “Ok…I promise I wont judge you…” Taro kind of trailed off a bit as Sanji got in and gave him a curt yet friendly nod. He felt that he had seen Sanji in passing, but never really ever met him. Then again Taro had only recently returned to Konoha from being a missing-nin so maybe he was mistaken. Continuing on the road of introspection Taro considered his dislike for the Uchiha clan: it was not only, because he was a Senju and they were Uchiha. Taro’s personal feud ran far deeper: a group of Uchiha had killed his mother before his very eyes-something not easily forgotten, but he decided to try his best to suspend any personal prejudices he had as he listens to Primrose.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm
"I was raised here in Konoha. I was an only child and had a normal childhood. I had a few friends. Mainly my cousins..." She took a deep breathe still holding Taros hands, "Echo, Viper and Koroshi. I know you know one of those names fairly well. When Konoha was attacked my parents were murdered, yet I got away and lived along the borders for three years. I didn't really know how to defend myself because I didn't attend ninja academy. One day a pack of wolves attacked me, and somehow my cousin Viper rescued me, and he brought me back to the village, I then trained to be a ninja and passed my Genin exam." She hoped Taro would not be to judgemental about her cousin being Viper. She loved her cousin and even though he and Taro were not close, she hoped it would not affect how he views her. She looked up in his eyes as she held his hand.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:16 pm
Vretyel just came back from his near death encounter with the missing hyuga ninja. When he got back to his place he saw that an invitation for a party was slipped into his mailbox, he did not know of any Nightshade Arashi, but when he learned that other members of the community, such as Primrose Uchiha and Sanji were going to be there, he thought that it was a legitimate invitation.

Vretyel was not initially going to go to the event anyway, he had other, pressing matters to attend to. He needed to rest and then pick up a few things for his new Chuunin promotion. Not only that but he had other personal matters to attend to.

Luckily some of his schedule had opened up, and after a long day of rest Vretyel felt that he was ready enough for him to come to the party. Since he did not want anybody to know about his kidnapping he had gone through great lengths to make sure that people would not see the scarring that he gotten from the Hyuga boy. He was a strong ninja and currently had high respect among many of his peers, but it would be hard for him to convince people that these distinctive Hyuga scars around his body were from a mission. Using some of the bandages that he had bought from the ninja store he bandages up his torso starting from the pelvis and ending at at his neck. If anybody asked Vretyel would just say that it was from his further experimentation with his clan jutsu and his Bo Staff.

He had not received any damage to his face so he did not have to cover his face up. So when he was ready he walked over to the adress of the house and knocked on the door.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm
Nightshade heard the knocking and looked at Samaruo, it was as though the two would not be able to talk. She sighed as she looked at him. "Let's talk later, hosting a party can be time consuming." She hugged her friend Samaruo as she left the room and answered the door. "Hey, welcome to my party, I am Nightshade, come on in I will givde you a quick tour, kitchens that way, we have food out, hot tubs out back and the bathroom is the very last door down there." Nightshade said as she led Vretyel in and hugged him. She then went out back and hopped into the hot tub with Taro, Prim and Sanji. She was hoping Samaruo and Vretyel and Lamina would join. This way all her guests could join.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 pm
(sorry for the late post, I dedicated my whole day to basketball lol)

"wa.. Wait", Samaruo said as he was left alone after the hug he just received. He checked himself first, he felt weird that he uncontrollable said those words. He would now hear more and more people coming in, this party might go out of control at this rate. Samaruo then saw the one known as Nightshade, go out back. He remembered being told that the hottie was located there. "oh my gooood... No I'm going and that's that, I deserve a break today", Samaruo said in a low voice.
Samaruo then proceeded towards the back, he then reached the area. He would see a group of people In the hottub, including prim, and nightshade. "so this is were you went off", Samaruo would say this while facing the edge of the hottub. Though this comment was ment for Nightshade, he didn't look at her, due to his new born sickened of shyness. Samaruo felt awful.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 am
"Hey Samaruo, forgot to say hi when you came in. Taro, want to go somewhere?" Prim asked as she glanced around the hot tub at everyone else, not that she minded the others being there, its just she wanted to be able to discuss stuff with Taro privately. "Primmy has now exited the hot tub!" Prim joked as she grabbed her wrap to go in and change her clothes. "Samaruo, are you ok?" Primmy asked hugging him. He was another cousin Prim grew up around, but she mainly grew up areound Viper and Echo. "You can get in the hot tub, it feels kind of good in there." she smiled at home hoping he will have fun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum