Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Training With Family (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training With Family (Invite Only)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:57 pm
Nightshade watched the entire light show in awe. Was it just a coincidence that when Prim struck the tree, that lightning hit it to? Nightshade didn't think much on it, she was more intent on watching Prim and how well Prim was doing with using lightning. The only reason she had progressed so well was because she had two previous training sessions beforre Nightshade stepped up. Regardless, Prims quickness to learn was very apparent. She shouldn't really had been to surprised. Prim was an Uchiha, and Uchiha were very quick learners. Nightshades thoughts were quickly broken when Prim told her she was ready to Spar.
" Don't be so cocky, keep in mind, I have been learning lightning since I was a kid." Nightshade said to Prim smirking back at her and preparing to spar.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training With Family (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training With Family (Invite Only)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm
Cocky? Did she call Prim cocky? Oh well Prim smirked at the compliment. Or well she took it as a compliment. "Let your actions do the talking Nightshade." Prim said as Prim began to build up what little chakra she had left to use. Looking at Nightshade, Prim for the first time in a spar, didn't turn on her eyes. Instead, she focused her eyes and decided to use, well Acronimous Hawk. After all, it was the one she just learned, may as well show that she can us it if she ever needed to in battle. Prim moved her hands up and focused on Nightshade. As the thunder crackled above and another strike of lightning lit the sky up, she fire a bolt of lightning directly at Nightshade!
In a way Prim was hoping Nightshade would body flicker or find a way to move out of the way, she honestly didn't want to hurt Nightshade. Although she knew her jutsu wasn't good enough yet, because it takes time to learn any element. It took a while and lots of training to be able to learn fire and genjutsu. neither of which Prim would be using in this training session.

wordcount: 1,789
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Seeng Prims intent focus, Nightshade had a general idea what Prim would do. She only knew a couple of Lightning moves, Acronimous hawk, Spark electric Needle and maybe Blinding light! Immediately she body flickered when she saw that Prim made the final hand sign for Acronimous Hawk. "Not bad, good move to start with." Nightshade said.

Nighshade immediately made her own handsigns for Blinding Light. At the same time a bright flash of lightning flashed in sync with the Bright Blinding Flash that Nightshade created! Considering it was her move, it wouldn't make her go blind, but she couldn't say the same thing for Prim.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Primrose smiled at the compliment she was given by Nightshade, it meant a lot to her. She suddenly saw the signs, even as wuick as Nightshades hands were moving Prim knew what it was. The rain began to fall as a huge flash of lightning lit up the sky and at the same time Nightshade did the bright blinding light! Prim had very few seconds to think. She looked behind her and body flickered to the nearest tree and then with her back turned to Nightshade and her eyes closed, she knew she had missed the attack. Even with her back turned the flash was bright.Prim turned her own eyes on and turned back to look at Nightshade.

"Not over yet!" She smiled as she body flickered to Nightshade. Upon appearing next to Nightshade she did the handsigns quickly then placed her right hand on Nightshades should to do the electric Needle move. If this move is successful she would use very little chakra to shock Nightshade. She didn't want to use the full power, she just wanted to show she knew how to use it.

"Well, as you can see, I think I know what I am doing now. I would spar more but I think I am out of chakra for battle." Prim removes her hand and sits on a rock near Nightshade. "I owe you a lot and Vretyel to, I know I can be very difficult to train at times. I do end up learning though." Prim said sounding kind of tired and stifling a yawn.

"Wanna go back to my place and hang out?" Prim said feeling kind of hungry and thirsty.
(if she says Yes, Prim exits with Nightshade!)

Final Word Count: 2,607

Learned Lightning if Approved!
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Nightshade was not expecting what Prim did! It was a good way to avoid the attack! Nightshade was very impressed! "Damn Prim, smart move." Nightshade said to her. When she saw Prims eyes glow, and her lips move, she was thrown off. "What the-?" Nightshade started then was cut off as Prim appeared next to her. She felt the jolt go through her body. Nightshade yelped a little in surprise. She relaxed and listened to Prim. Nightshade sat next to the boulder on the wet ground.

"You don't listen sometimes is all, it's your ego, but I still love you!" Nightshade giggled. Prim was like her sister, and Prims family was practically her family. "Yeah we can head to your place, I think I need to borrow some dry clothes anyways." NIghtshade laughed.

[exit]

total wc: 1,450

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum