Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 7:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 5:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 3:32 pmSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 1:29 pmZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 11:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 6:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 5:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Today at 4:33 amMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 3:31 amAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadToday at 2:22 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill)

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 am
Zebra tried again. This time, he lost control and crashed into another wall. He decided to lie on the ground. OWWW, I think I learned the jutsu now. What would you want to have in return?, Zebra walked back into the ramen bar for another 2 bowls to finish his meal.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill)

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 am
Kotonaru could not think of anything this other man might be able to help him with at the moment. "How about your friendship? I do not know many people here, we could train together I think, trustworthy people are in short supply and you seem to be a fairly decent and straightforward guy."

He followed the muscular man into the ramen bar again, and his jaw dropped, his hands slacking in the middle of running electricity between them, as the guy got MORE ramen. What was this guy anyway, how the heck did he eat so much, especially...

Kotonaru wondered where the man had gotten that scar on his face. And what kinds of jutsu he specialized in for that matter. Kotonaru said to the other man "You STILL have room for more? Holy moley! Say, I don't know if this is sensitive, but where did that scar come from? Did you eat something a little too spicy or something?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:57 pm
"I had a lot of fights as an academy student. that is why I have the scar. I would love to be friends. I still have room." Zebra then turned to the ramen bar chef and said "I would like to get another 4 bowls of ramen please. " Zebra turned to Kotonaru again and said", I am trying to break the world record for most ramen eaten. I am at 24 and the record is 27.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 pm
Man, that is a lot of ramen. Kotonaru could not believe the other guy could eat this much.

"Hate to say it, but I have to go train for a bit, would you like to spar later perhaps?" Kotonaru would listen to what the other man said politely, still practicing that lightning jutsu of his. When the other man finished, Kotonaru would wave in farewell, and walk out the door and down the street. Still practicing making small waves of electricity.

(exit)

ttl wc: 934
Putting all the words needed towards learning Raiton Jibashi (the rest going to charity, I have 616 towards it already so... I think i have enough)
+4 stats
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:40 pm
Zebra also left. The noodles did not take long as it seemed as though they were so small that he could eat yet another 3 bowls of ramen. After entering the ramen bar for his last ramen, Zebra waved goodbye. He would proceed to think about this new jutsu he learned and how this was actually quite a good one. He proceeded to go home after that eating finally feeling full. He had learned a new jutsu out of this and that helped a lot. It was a very good feeling to be full. Zebra lay down in bed as he would slowly but surely fall asleep. He thought about Body flicker for the time.
(Exit)1000 words learning body flicker.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum