Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Home is where the heart is? Empty Home is where the heart is?

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:51 am
It was cold, that the main thought running through Daiyuki's head. He had been out of his homeland so long he'd almost forgotten what it felt like.
Step for step his feet would stick in the snow and each time he would pull them out. Daiyuki wasn't lost he was home.
Shiroi would be as alert and attentive as ever. Her master was drudging along as if he was in search of something or maybe someone.
So much time had passed since was ordered to leave and now he found himself wondering back. However even in this timeframe his allegiance to any particular person was rather unsure one. This predicament he found himself in was rather odd yet humbling.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Home is where the heart is? Empty Re: Home is where the heart is?

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:04 am
The dagger would flow through the air, nearly silent as the tightly woven chain floated behind it. It was a warning shot from the hell's angel to this new comer in her broken land. The earth beneath yuki seemed to bleed with the pains of those who lost their lives and homes, the snow tinted red by the night sky since the dark day when the village fell, though rumors would say it was a curse put on the land. Kira watched the boy from behind her raven mask, the hood of her Koukan uniform over her head to hide the rest of her head, her hair tucked neatly within it so that only the tip poked out over her left shoulder. The weapon would pass just past his left ear unless something affected it or the boy moved, a near miss, as was intended, and from beneath it the shadow of the dagger would catch hold of the boy, holding him in shadow imitation.

"State your name and a good reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand. I'm the Hell's angel and you're treading on the pain of a thousand who's lives were taken...... One more will not hurt."
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 am
The dagger flung flawlessly, So much that Daiyuki had not reacted nor heard the wind alter around it. As the dagger neared into his vision Daiyuki instictivly clapped his hands together. Using the pre-molded charka within his lunar's peak he attempted to alter the air around the dagger. Utimaltely his goal was to slow the liner weapon enough to catch it or perhaps allow his ninken to fetch it. However just as he raised his arm the would snap back down to his side, He was caught in a unfamilar jutsu. Shiroi was stunned as to they had llowed themselves to be captured in their own homeland.
As the wolf boy contemplated his next move a ghastly voice had rang from the flurries of the tundra. The voice demanded the boys name and he was also to provide a reason to live or his death was assured.

Daiyuki was in his ninja attire which constisted of his weapon the lunar's peak, the wolf mask which hid his face and Inuzuka markings. His yukigakure headband which he wore was tied tightly on his right arm. He wondered for what reason he would be targeted. The tundra was a terrain most ninja dared not venture, it was barren yet livley.

"I am Daiyuki" He stated his name with vigor.  "I wish to return home, this my home... I've thrived here long before the blood of outsiders tainted it's ground" "If my blood is to fall here it would only purify this land... show me the face of my liberator" his words were cold and demanding.
Shiroi would wait.... she knew if the attacker did show his or her face the boy to whistle or provide her with a signal to kill.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 am
"d....Dai?!" She released the shadow imitation the moment the boy's name left his lips, not actually paying attention to anything he'd said after that. She removed the raven mask quickly, setting it in the belt at her side for safe keeping and taking a few steps forwards. "I was certain you were dead....whether in the travel to Taki or the fall of Yuki..... We havent seen you in ages where the hell have you been?!" This was an exciting day, though Kira showed no signs of the happiness flowing through her body. Outwardly she would sound slightly annoyed at his disappearance, her natural discipline hiding the unneeded emotion.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:44 am
"Kira-sama?" He would say as she approched. He caught the end of her words... "fall of yuki?" "how and why he said and asked in disbelief. The boy allowed his body to sink in the snow a tad before finally just taking a seat. He was almost taken aback by Kira's line of assumptions that he'd died. "Well Kira no one told me I'd encounter Maku or the man he'd worked for" Daiyuki's tone would change from light-hearted to ae bit darker as he continued to explain. "No one told me I'd be attack by my former master, No one told me I'd lose Kiru.. No one told me I'd become a wolf without a home again" Daiyuki had positioned has hands close togather due to recent events how could trust the people that had raised him, the missing-nin that took him in and trained him said they would watch over him had long betrayed him. He thought to him if being alone was what the shinobi god had intended. Nevertheless it was still glad to see his Kira... He remembered the tussle and rolling in their last taijutsu and ninjutus training. The thing he'd admired about her was her ability to adjust and her neverending want to improve herself.

"Kira,why are you out here in the tundra if Yukigakure is gone" He asked his questionin a puzzled manner
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 pm
She answered each in the order given her, pausing for a moment between responses to allow him to take in the information. "Maku is dead. We were killed in takikagure. He won't be a worry to us any more but kiru and kaien are still among the living, hiding within kiru's summons dragon worlds. We've been training there for the big fight. I've sent word to the major villages of youkas doing. He had accomplices in the destruction of yuki who h to be honest I was to be a part I. Also. Maku and I died trying to destroy the village hidden in the waterfall. It was for a grander goal, uniting the minor villages but Youka has perversed that belief to fuel his own destruction. Come. It's not safe here. "

If he followed she would walk quickly towards the opening of a large cave, nodding the the strange chain dragon as it popped it's head out to greet her. "We require entrance. I thank you. " finally as they walked into the portal to kiru's summons world she began again. "I was out in the tundra hunting. Youka's energy seems to be long gone but the others with him still dwell in these broken lands. They will see the death your friends and family saw or worse yet. They will meet judgement by the Hells angel."
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:23 am
Daiyuki followed closely behind Kira..He wondered about everything she'd said, part of it overwhelmed him greatly. "So what's the next step Kira-sama" He asked inquistivly. Wishing to see his comrade, Daiyuki allowed the thought of Kiru to slightly trouble him. He also wished to see Kaien, he knew the girl would have developed well. The talk of war made the boy uneasy but he continued to follow, his ninken close behind him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 am
"Next we prepare. I have a clone patroling to search for the three that followed youka. They should be pinpointed soon. Once I find them I will claim their Lives for Koukan. We need to train and train heavilly. There will be no more light sparring sessions. Kiru and Kaien are aware we are at the point when not taking one another seriously in a spar means not taking an opponent seriously in battle. I believe i've already broken two of kaien's ribs. " She said the final portion of the statement a bit too matter of factly, enough so that even she realized perhaps it would sound harsh but she knew Daiyuki. Of those within the village hidden in the snow it was the inuzuka boy who understood what needed to be done better then any one. They passed through the cave, the dragon leading the path, most likely at Kiru's request, and finally the small stone structure opened up to a large island. The hard dirt between their feet became soft sand and the temperature increased significantly. SHe could smell salt heavy in the air, a scent she quickly came to find relaxing.

"We are the core of Koukan. The group set to fight against youka and any others he has gathered to his cause. We four are what will stand against destruction. Others wish to join our ranks. One has already died at my hands. He was far too weak to survive in the fight but lives on through me. " With this she performed the color course change, still walking forward as the strange scroll like white strips surrounded her body quickly. "We have three categories within our group. Those we need to protect, which quickly become those who's skills we take to improve ourselves, allowing them to fight on through us, and the members who have the will to fight. These will be the core of Koukan. If you meet any within Yuki's borders they have two options. They fight with us or they die. Those who fight with us will give their everything to the group. Take their money and any useful equipment and give it to myself or Kiru. If they deny you it, kill them. If they decline our offer...Kill them. "
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:48 am
As they walked the enviroment and sceneary changed. Daiyuki took note of all the smells and sounds. This was truly breathtaking he thought. Daiyuki wondered what had gotten into Kiru, had he really went through this hell. Shiroi walked closely next to her master. Beneath his blue wolf mask Daiyuki smiled, he enjoyed Kira's words and the weight they cared.Daiyuki allowed the woman to walk just about a half step ahead of him. Daiyuki had not fought Kira in a while but his intention was to serve this Koukan group. The boy was determine to fight now and fight hard or he would not live to even see Kiru. The boy allowed Kira to be now two step ahead of him. Surely she would be suspicious now, his intened attack would need to be swift and agile, Daiyuki would use the small gap of distance a gainer, he would attempt to leap through and catch the woman off guard with his flurry of kicks. He would anticipate her dodging the attack. If she did dodge he would signal the wolf to follow-up with a pounce. The hardcore training would begin now.

Jutsu Used:

Gains During Attack:

AP Used:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:15 am
THanks to her extensive battle experience she noticed the boy's footsteps slow, turning her head just enough to catch him out of the corner of her eye. She waited to test what he was doing, her hands dropping to her side as her eyes were cast upon the ground for a moment. When his attack came in she spun, pulling her lead leg in towards her body before kicking out and down with just enough force to disrupt the first attack. Her eyes glowed a stange black color as she entered her demon stance, shifting to an aqua blue after her first strike, a quick front kick that would push the boy's attack away from her. An almost cruel smile slipped across her face. he'd not seen her truely fight in some time now and this would be an interesting exierience for him.

She ducked down low in her stance, her hands coming inward towards her chest as the second kick floated harmlessly above her head. She didn't plan on giving him a third as she rushed forward, closing the small distance so that they would be nearly face to face unless stopped. From her she would strike out against the boy, giving him a glimpse of her fighting styles. Her hands would strike quickly, four open palmed strikes with a strength of thirty three that would pepper his chest as the cloak of the night flowed across her body, seeming to blacken her skin. She would be in far enough that he couldnt turn his body to use his legs effectively, any attempt to continue his combo inevitably being slapped downward by an open palmed strike that would disrupt his momentum and allow the attack to fall harmlessly back to the ground, and as the wolf pounced she wouldn't even turn her head.

She knew of their team work. She'd fought it more then once and as she pushed im forward, moving through him as she continued to strike at various parts of his torso, the all out style of her hyper dance proving as terrifying as it was effective. The wolf would get into atack range as her skin simply seemed to reach out, her shadow shielding jutsu activating to create a large dome the creature would land on, then being thrown the opposite direction as it continued to stretch outward around a meter before slipping back into the cloak around her body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum