Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

A new way to train! (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: A new way to train! (open)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 am
Ryugia had gotten lost in a day dream for a moment, and hadn;t even noticed the arrival of a stranger. He sighed, realizing he had clearly had his guard and senses completely down. Salzem seemed a little on edge, but Kasai, and Risako seemed relatively relaxed... relatively. Ryugia jumped to break the ice. 

"Hi, I'm Ryugia Uchiha, It is a pleasure to meet you. We just finished up some training, and were heading back to the Uchiha District for dinner, I would be a terrible host if I didn't invite you along, so If you would like you can join us. My mother always makes way to much food any ways." He smiled politely as he said this. He had totally missed the others asking questions, but in his ignorance gave off a kind attitude. He didn't know this stranger, but it would be against most rules of hospitality to visitors if he didn't invite him along. He looked to his friends for approving faces, and to salzem, trying to tell him to relax, with his facial expression. 

((Finally home form Notre Dame Fencing training, and ready to post with a passion!))
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 am
Shinichi would move aside for the boy then hear the boy who seemed to be named "Kasai" ask what village Shinichi hailed from. He would answer, "I don't hail from any village as Kumo was recently taken over by what it seemed to be rogue ninja, I've become a rogue and am planning to join or make a team of people to take it back if need be." He would state this with a firm voice.

Then he would ask the girl, "Would you like me to heal your leg? I'm a medic." Hoping that she would say yes because it'd be nice practice to heal a live human instead of animals and such. She was quite interesting though, it looked as if she would have taken on the rest of them or just wasn't that strong. It depended on what ranks they were.

He would then listen to the other boy speak and reply, "Sure, I wouldn't mind going with you all. I need more friends anyways really, I've been alone ever since the Kumo incident." He'd then smile at Ryugia and then focus back on the young ladies leg. Quite an injury she had, it seemed that it would take a while to heal and hoped the others had time to wait up for her.

He'd then introduce himself kindly to everyone, "I'm Shinichi Yuka by the way, nice to meet you all." Then he'd hope to get a greeting from everyone else besides Ryugia as he had already introduced himself.

[Want the cycle to go Ryugia, Salzem, Kasai, Risako then me or would you just like to start a new cycle?]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 am
[Let's go with Salzem, Kasai, me, Ryugia, then you since Ryugia came back (WHEN IT WASN'T HIS TURN LEARN YOUR DAMN PLACE RYUGIA! Just kiddin)]
Anonymous

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:18 am
Salzem reluctantly stepped out of Shinichi's way as he offered to heal Risako's wound. He may not trust many people but he was far from stupid. If this kid knew how heal his friend and offered to do so, far be-it from him to stand in his way.

As Shinichi observed the wound, he introduced himself as a missing ninja from the cloud. Salzem's trust for the newer kid dropped down further as this knowledge came to pass. He had learned not to trust those from beyond the gates and he had taken that to heart.

"Salzem." He introduced himself. The main thing was why did the rest of them trust this new kid? Had they no suspicions? No fears? That either made them extremely brave or extremely stupid. Salzem has always come to believe that the latter when it came to the villagers but he wasn't so sure with his group. Salzem would stand off to the side watching the kid carefully, ready to move if he tried anything.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm
"Kasai Senshi," Kasai would reply, nodding his head at the new one. He certainly did not seem like a threat. However, there was one thing he said that brought extreme interest to Kasai. The Kumo indecent.  He had heard something about that, perhaps even from the people whom were planning it. Any enemy of that disgusting group was an ally of Kasai's, and so he smiled at the boy. 

(Aaand, I'm sorry, had a busier day today than I had anticipated, so I'll just post so that others can go. I'll make sure to make the next one longer.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:59 am
Risako observed Shinichi before he treated her wound. She knew better than to trust strangers, for good reasons, but she also had an eye the Uchiha would be jealous of. She could tell that he carried himself a little less skillfully than her, and even more so than Kasai. Hell... she was confident that he could only match her if both legs were injured. Risako stretched the leg out, as far as she could, to allow him to do his stuff. 

"Relax Salzem," she said, "he ain't gonna do anything." Just in case she took her ryo pouch and stuck it in her hood. Safe keeping and what not. After that, she'd say her name, "Risako Akara."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1500

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 am
Yen with a pleasent smile nodded approvally at his hard working villagemates as he casually strolled into the training ground well rested and seeking to take note of the improvement of the ninja in training among the very ranks of konoha. harboring his usual straw hat burned still from the last mission but with some patchy repair yen made an effort to make it near decent condition as he waved at the group that were gathered. "well hello everyone how is everyone today?" yen nodded at risako and tipped his hat. "still cute as ever and yet again with a wound i see" yen glanced at the leg as the newcomer whom everyone allowed appeared to tend to the leg. odd how the leg seemed as of attention sense most would bother the pain and continue onward leaving the person with the medical team. and yet that was what made this seemingly laxed gathering was about. yen gazed silently at the genin that was among kasai and the others and took to heart of introducing himself. "names yen my freind and you look like risako put you through quiet a training bout i see." yen chuckled and nodded at the boy, before tipping his hat to kasai and greeting. "leadership from a more experienced eyes always returns in great favors right? you sir i am greatful to formally meet you now." yen then turned to the person of interest tending to the wound of riasako taking note of his headband and spoke. "dont let my words distract you but how fares things from kumogure?" yen asked with a relaxed state as he was intriged to the induviduals work and his home which he came from.

WC: 225
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:13 am
[After Ryugia and I post the cycle should go Salzem, Kasai, Risako, Ryugia, me then you k?]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1500

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:01 am
(K)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 am
(So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I tthought that post cycles were determined by when in the post cycle people joined, not in what order people joined.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum