Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

The Pulse of darkness (P) Empty The Pulse of darkness (P)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:44 pm
Rikaro stood in a tree is right hand holding onto the bark of the tree as he looked down upon the ground waiting for the correct time to strike the enemy. He had five Kunai on each hand, his fingers going through the holes of the small weapon for a grip. To civilians it looked like he had metal claws or something. He felt pity upon them not knowing that much about ninja. He bet they could not even tell him what chakra was or made of. Rikaro then saw the movement from below two men one was the leader the other was a small lacky. It was only Rikaro and two others observing the men. Somehow they had gotten pass Kumogakure borders and set vamp right in the forest. Rikaro smiled because like other Kumo ninja he knew these forests like the back of his hand. Unfortently they did not so they had no where to hide. These men were surely missing ninja from the strach on there ninja headband. It was weird though because the and had no village symbol on it
 He shook the thought off as he turned to his left looking at Lisa in a tree taller than his own. She held up two fingers then used the other hand as a person walking. Rikaro sighed he was not clueless he could clearly see the people from up here. She smiled then nodded which was the single to attack. On a instant his Neian activated shining brightness in the darkness. Him and Lisa jumped out of there signature trees flying swiftly down through the air there hands extended.

He heard a loud scream of a man and the tearing of skin. After moments the same sound was heard but up under his self. The kunai he had on pierced the man below him instantly killing him. Rikaro killed like a assassin hitting the artery in the man's neck instantly stopping the flow of oxygen and blood in his viens. Unfortunately for Rikaro he was covered in blood. He turned to Lisa and smirked saying " Mission Accomplished ". As Lisa was opening her mouth the world shifted. Now he was in a field of blue grass with black clouds above. He knew this place well because he had been trying here for the past few days. He was in his mindscape. The home of Mei his eternal Yuumei and also his mind where all his thoughts came and go. Where he was previously was was only a thought of Mei as this was her home as well. Of course he had not killed anyone in his life before. Other than a few bugs here and there." So how does it feel to attack like a assasine and kill a mam " said Mei. Rikaro thought about it when he killed the man he felt no remorse as well as no regrets. He was only happy the mission was accomplished." Well when I killed the man I felt no regret. I actually did not care for his life. I was simply happy the mission was accompkised. However that was only a thought hallucination so in a real life situation I actually do not know how it will feel " Rikaro said a glint in his eyes as he re imagined the blood on his hands and kunai. He looked Mei in her eyes and saw what she was thinking " I think it is time for me to teach you a new Bloodline Jitsu now Rikaro. So tell me do you know of the Teketsu points in your body " Mei said slowly. Rikaro thought about it he did not know much about the Tenketsu how've he would like to learn more. He looked at Mei and said " No not that much care to explain ". Mei opened her mouth and said "Tenketsu are simply nodes from which chakra can be released. There are 361 tenketsu in the body ach one being a checkpoint on the Chakra Pathway System. Though ninja use chakra regularly very few ninja possess any great control over their tenketsu. Even of jonin, the vast majority are only capable of releasing a small amount of chakra through their hands or feet to increase the power of punches, jumps, or kicks. For the Hyuuga clan, whose entire fighting style is based around manipulating the chakra pathway system, controlling the tenketsu is a regular matter.
 " said Mei quickly. Rikaro however took the information in. There had to be a reason Mei was telling him this " I am guessing that you are telling me about these Tenketsu Points because of the new bloodline jutsu your ate going to teach me. Care to explain the jitsu " said Rikaro thinking of the jitsu Mei was going to teach him.

"The jitsu I an teaching you is called Dark Pulse. It allows you to release a pulse of darkness from any teketsu within your body. The Dark Pulse can be used as both defense and offense. However the technique greatly tires the user. I am gonna need you to exit the mindscape and practice the jutsu in the real world as it will have more effect there " said Mei which left Rikaro nodding. After nodding Rikaro focus back in the real world where his body lay sitting in a tall tree. He jumped out of the tree and onto the group with a loud hmmph." So now tell me the procedures if you can " said Rikaro to Mei in particular. " The procedures are quite simple as you have already done it. But instead of imaging the darkness coming off your skin imagine it coming from every part of you body. Once you get the hang of that I want you to imagine i t coming from a single part of your body. The best place for that is the middle of the for head or the stomach. Because the stomach is the put of all your energy or cakra. " said Mei with another one of her long training speeches. Rikaro nodded as he closed his eyes to focus. Days ago he learned how to manipulate the Yuumei within him. Now he just needed to learn how to force it out. Rikaro imagine darkness quickly coming off of his body covering his body in forever darkness. Fortently it was night so when he opened his eyes he saw the blue darkness throwing leaves everywhere. He smiled Mei said that part would be easy. However he hard part was two come.  He closed his eyes and imagine vhakra building up in the middle of his for head he imagine the chakra to be like blue darkness slowly taking I've the chakra in his head. He opened his eyes. Time seemed to slow down because when he released the darkness's from his head he heard a whisk through the wind as the darkness headed towards a tree in r front of him the blew it away. God he didn't know thi s technique was so powerful.

He fell to his but and smiled another day aothed dollar. It seems like he was quickly learning how to harness his bloodline elemente

Exit

Claiming Dark Pulse it costed

1200 WC claiming 6 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The Pulse of darkness (P) Empty Re: The Pulse of darkness (P)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:56 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum