Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touma
Touma
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Wildforce Red
Familiar : Wildforce Grey
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 22000

Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids]

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 pm
Watching the desperate throes of his siblings try and do the simplest of tasks amused the male for a moment, the comfort of a small smile appearing over him as he shook his head. Whatever Kyoto was going to do or tried doing would be null do to his Display of Power (weaksauce stats you have), the male overlooking the trio with mild contempt as he focused on the three of them, dropping the lion like armor and hopping into a tree overlooking them all from a distance of ten meters," You think you are strong. You think you can do anything on your own....and you are just wrong. If you thought that you three could honestly beat me as you are, well you failed the test in general. The difference in power between us is just like the distance of the moon from our earth, enormous," taking the three bells into his hands he would toss them into different directions of the training grounds," Now if I knew any better he whoops I mean i'd keep you like this until i got hungry, but i'm not. Instead you can either attempt to fight me or you can find those bells ON YOUR OWN. This little rain here will let me know if you help each other and if you do? Well i'll just impale you to a tree for a few hours," snapping his fingers, the display of power would indeed end and allow them free movement though if one of them would choose to attack him, he would promptly deal with them.

(Now for finding the bells the task is simple. 800 words of searching for it.)
Touma
Touma
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Wildforce Red
Familiar : Wildforce Grey
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 22000

Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids]

Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:11 pm
Looking at his siblings for what seemed like an eternity, he shrugged and snapped his fingers, the rain ending as he walked off and sighed," You three have five days to get ready for our next training, call it a mercy. Next time we meet here there will be no holding back and if you slip up then? Well you will be spending an extended time in the hospital. Meeting adjourned," with that he disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

Exit

+9 AP
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 am
Oops, gonna exit this

1,164 WC going towards Kaminarikogo and claiming 5 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 am

Jaye, you get 18 AP, not 9. <3

Otu, please link what you're trying to claim since I didnt catch any speciffic training in your posts. <3
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:46 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31559p10-kaminarikogo#239475
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Did you find/forge/conceptualize this weapon anywhere in these posts? <3
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 pm
Exiting this

twc: 2313

Claiming 11 stats 
2313 words towards V1 tail training
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:24 am

Approved @ kaya <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum