Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids] Empty Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids]

Thu May 12, 2016 1:41 pm
Today was the day. Both Kaya and Kurisu Jr had finally become Genin for Konohagakure no sato. Now they were going to be forming a team with their siblings to train and complete missions together. The eldest of the four, Kasuga, was to be the team leader. The rest of the team, being all Genin, will be under his direct supervision. Kurisu Jr had already met Kasuga once and of course he knew Kaya since they were twins, but he had yet to meet Kyoto, his other sister. The red haired boy had gotten dressed and tied his headband to his forehead rather quickly that morning and headed out to the training fields immediately after making sure to grab the sword his brother had given to him. He wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen today, but just having all of his siblings in one place got him excited. Whatever was going to happen, it was sure to be exciting.
Touma
Touma
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Wildforce Red
Familiar : Wildforce Grey
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 22000

Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids] Empty Re: Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids]

Thu May 12, 2016 6:53 pm
"Well look at the demonic big brother"

" Shut the hell up Erebes, I don't have time for your shit right now"

"Awwww come on Kasuga~ Its not everyday..well it is, but it ain't often I poke fun at your love for your little meat shields...oh right siblings"

"Shut the hell up you nuisance and go back to sleep. You will know when you are needed...not like you are. More like the other conscience I do not want, but have to put up with."

" You wound me...Hah not!,"

The conversation between the two ended as soon as it started as Kasuga leaned against the tree in the training grounds at about high noon. Today was the day that he would have been starting the new team nine otherwise known as the "Hokage Family Squad" or team Ametsuchi for short. He did not know why he started this, probably something to do with his father wanting him to bond with his siblings- nasty thing that was. So here he sat with a small slip of paper in his hands, looking at the names and pictures of his siblings. Two he had met, the short and stubby male, Kurisu Jr., and one almost dead Kyoto. The third he had not seen before though judging from her hair she had to have been a bastard child or something.

With a quick glance he ignited the paper into blue flames and sighed heavily, what a day this was going to be for him. For the first few hours he slept allowing Erebes to control the body for a bit though he kept a portion of his conscience awake just in case the elder demon tried to do something stupid. With the first arrival being Kurisu Jr. He noticed the sword he had given him yesterday and shook his head, probably deciding that today he would show him how to Re-quip just in case, but that was another story for another time. Whenever the other two arrived, he would jump out of his tree and approach the three with nothing more than a smirk on his face," Alright listen up you pipsqueaks you have the unfortunate luck of having me as your squad leader. All other issues aside, during the time we are together I am not your brother, I am not your family. Simply your instructor. Now with that being side, introductions for the one I do not know and then we will go over...whatever the hell is supposed to happen next. Any questions?," after that he waited for a bit...waiting to see where this would go.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids] Empty Re: Sure to Be Interesting[P. Ametsuchi kids]

Fri May 13, 2016 9:37 am
Kyoto was currently walking to the training grounds because she had gotten a notice that she was joining a Genin team and not just any. Apparently her brother, Kasuga and her other two siblings Kaya and Kj were on it with Kasuga being their leader. This would cause her to look down at her leg visualizing the scar on it."That fucker, I wanna kill him." She said out aloud getting weird looks from the villagers around her. She currently wore a scarlet shirt matching her hair, a pair of black tights, and black shinobi sandals. Just the basic set up for a day of training. Though, she knew it was going to be a hard day of it seeing as her leader didn't do things lightly. Which wasn't bad but it was life threatening. 

Soon she would see the gates of the training grounds and walk through them."So what are you gonna do bout that Demon Spawn, Kyoto." Said Tartarus the always talking entity within her body. He had gotten less irritating and was somewhat helping her every now and then. Shaking her head no, she would not reply verbally to the guy and continue walking seeing the body of Kasuga and a kid on side of him with red hair. Walking forward she would say "You must be Kurisu Jr. I see you made Genin...good job with that." Looking at Kasuga she would glare and travel her eyes back to Kj.
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 13, 2016 11:37 am
Kaya, the new official Genin of the leaf village walked contently through the streets of Konohagakure. The girl was barely three feet tall, but she was feeling like a skyscraper on this lazy afternoon. With her new status amongst the shinobi ranks came being part of a team that she would train with and do missions with. The girl was beyond ecstatic that she didn’t even let the proctor finish telling her who was on her team, all she knew was where to go to meet them.

The Jinchuriki continued to strut her way to the training field where the meeting spot was where she saw Jr with his headband on. The sight perplexed the girl as she could have sworn he hadn’t taken it yet, especially since he was a no show when she went to take it herself. It made becoming a Genin all the less thrilling. Oh well, she’d show it off anyways. “Look what I got bro.” She put her hands around her wait and stook out her pelvis to show her shiny cyan coloured headband. It was only now that she noticed Kyoto, her sis that she had trained with just the other day. “Oh hey sis. What are you two doing here?” The girl was still completely ignorant that these two were on er team.

It was only when the white haired male came down from the tree that she started to paint the picture. “ooooh” She said to herself right before the male went on with his monologue. ‘well that’s obvious’, Kaya said to herself. He was obviously not family; so she thought. Again, she never got the memo and she had also never met her older brother. “Oh that’s me right?” She assumed since he had been the only one she didn’t know either. She looked around for confirmation before she began. “I’m Kaya Ametsuchi! ….” Her introduction was a lot more vanilla than she thought it would be. “And well umm… yeaahhhh.” She awkwardly scratched her arm and figured she’d just let the sensei continue his plans for the day.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 12:02 pm
The redhaired boy's other two siblings arrived shortly after he did. There was one with scarlet hair similar in color to his own who wore a red shirt, black tights and black shinobi sandals. This one seemed to just glare at Kurisu Jr while Kasuga was speaking, but the boy paid that no mind. His twin had already shown up and shown off her ninja headband to him; she was obviously very excited about that. "That's great Kaya! This should be fun." the boy said with a big smile on his face. He would then turn back to face his older brother and listen while Kaya introduced herself, waiting for the older male's response and the information about what exactly they would be doing today. He played absentmindedly with the hilt of his new sword as he listened.
Touma
Touma
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Fri May 13, 2016 6:18 pm
They were all here...Good.

Kasuga took notice of all of them even the glare that Kyoto had given him in which when all of them were beside each other he would comment," How's your leg doing? Sure hope you haven't gotten any more holes into it since last we met," a small grin on his face as he reached into his ninja pouch to pull something out. In the meantime he looked at Kaya with an odd look before introducing himself," So you already know your younger brother and older sister I suppose. Only befitting he would mention them..or unless you are just as much of an airhead as I thought then...oh well. My name is Kasuga. Your older brother as it were. Now that we have this out of the way, I'm going to do an old fashioned test of sorts in the leaf, set by one of our past Hokage's," put simply he pulled out three bells, each with a different string on them.

"See these? You have until...oh about lunch time to get these from me. Now so that we prevent only one of you from getting them then handing them to one another, you each have to get one ON YOUR OWN. Any attempts to send one of you for them all will result in very...bad consequences. I do have permission to train you in any way I see fit...and by any means necessary. Know what that means right?," sliding his index finger across his throat to show his meaning he would smile," And one of you already has felt what happens when i'm half serious, so let's have fun no? Alright," and with that he would slide back from them ten meters, to the right so that his path wasn't blocked by the tree," BEGIN!!"
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat May 14, 2016 8:44 am
Kyoto would smile at her freshly ranked up sister. It was a good thing she used the jutsu she had taught her for good use. Would have been a shame if she failed the Genin Exams and had to take them again next semester."That's good Kaya, keep up the good work." said Kyoto as she continued to smile. Her eyes would leave from Kaya's to Kasuga's own. It would seem that the devil had something to say. This would cause Kyoto to zone out a bit, but she heard some bits and pieces of what the almost adult had to say. She loved how he mocked her most of the time. Choosing simply to ignore him she would focus on what he said about the Bell Test. She had heard a lot about the test during her time in the academy and that it was quite a bother. It even caused some Genin in teams to quit, but Kyoto wasn't a loser. She wasn't just going to quit because something didn't go her way. Things in the world were meant to be worked for. Hearing Kasuga say begin would cause her to get into a crouch as her left and would travel to her shoulder making a gripping motion. She would see what the actions of Kaya and Kj were before she attempted her own seeing as they were probably quite slow and could get in her way.
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 15, 2016 11:20 pm
Kaya nodded to her siblings encouraging words before turning her attention back to their sensei. As he continued to speak. She let his words sink in before she finally came to the realization that he was the one and only, Kasuga Ametsuchi, the only sibling she had yet to meet. “ooooh” She said softly to herself. It all made sense now. A team full of siblings. She wondered whose smart idea was that! She decided it was best to just stay quiet and pretend she had a clue as to who he was this whole time.

Now it was time for the real reason why they were all gathered here today. Kasuga let the three younger Ametsuchi kids know that their skills were going to be put to the test by attempting to retrieve a small bell from their big bro; each Genin having to get their own bell. Those who didn’t play by the rules would face consequences that apparently one of the other siblings had endured. It was certainly not Kaya, she didn’t think it was her twin Brother… “Ohhhhh” She said softly to herself once more, making another connection. The Jinchuriki’s eyes shifted to her sister and the disdain she seemed to have for Kasuga and it all seemed to make sense. This was one troubled family.

‘Well crap, I am so not ready for this’ Kaya thought to herself as Kas mentioned that the four should have some fun with the task. Hell the girl just graduated and barely knew how to do the basic academy jutsu as it was, now she had to snatch some bells from her older skilled brother? Sure, it was three on one but the lil ones were sure gonna get one hell of a beating. She’d be damned if she didn’t at least try though. She had to prove that she was just as capable as Jr, even if she was a girl. As soon as the boy said begin, Kaya would flick a glare to her younger brother and nod her head hoping that he would get the memo. Here’s hoping that twin telepathy was going to work for once.

With that the small girl would run at an arc towards the right as her sister was going left. The girl would continue her run until she got behind the tree that her brother was once in. Once she was out of view from her older brother, she would form a set of hand signs that would cause two versions of herself to appear. Once completed, the thee little Kayas would make there way up into the large tree while they were out of view of big bro.

The clones as well as her, would be running at a depressing speed of five. By the time the young girl was up the tree and making her way through the branches as silently as possible to get closer to Kasuga from above, concealed mostly by the leaves. She would eye her siblings through the vast openings in the branches to see what they were up to and whether they would be able to create and opening for her to jump down and grab a bell. “Let me help you..” The voice of the beast echoed within her head. This fool was like an overly obsessive lover who won’t leave you alone even after a restraining order. “Now now!” The girl yelled in her mind, trying to dispel the demon from ruining her flow.

6 ap used
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 9:02 pm
The other red head didn't seem to do much when Kasuga had told them to begin. Apparently Kaya was rearing to go though because she took off behind a tree or something. Either that or she was just too scared to get involved. It was definitely one or the other. Anyway Kurisu Jr stabbed his sword into the ground in front of him and made a series of hand seals as he kept his eyes on his older brother. Tiger-Boar-Ox-Dog-Snake. Yay hand seals. After he made the hand seals he picked up his sword again and ran at his brother. He didn't know what the other two idiots were doing or going to do, but he figured he would at least do something.
Touma
Touma
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Sat May 21, 2016 8:14 am
It was now time for his little test to begin and as such he had to prepare for an uneven playing field. While the three were clambering around at such slow paces, Kasuga quickly and rapidly made the following hand seals : Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake before smiling as it began to rain," Looks like i'll be testing the jutsu you had taught me Aki...," he simply murmured to himself as it begun to rain. The following actions all happened as he moved backwards, keeping the three siblings in his vision. Just to make sure he made a few more hand seals just in case one of them tried to get the slip on him, but with the rain he was going to make sure they worked for their win. Starting with Kj since he was the first to dash at him. With the other two in his perception thanks to the rain (but they wouldn't know that) he swung with an open hand at Kj. Though as his hand made half its arc towards the male a long black blade would materialize into his hands as he smirked," Let's see how good your swordsmanship has gotten Jr. One in a tree, one waiting. This was all Kasuga needed to know for now as he continued to focus on the small male in front of him, though he knew never to let his guard down.

40 for Rain tiger
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum