Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshborn7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Meet the Classmates (AP & ZS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Classmates (AP & ZS)

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 am
Ren's eyes narrowed at the boy's words, He'd told the boy not to call him a girl before and yet here he was again ignoring Ren's 'advice.' Ren glowered at the boy for a second before turning his gaze upon the boy's father. "The people involved in this incident will be punished and dealt with accordingly, but your son is training to be a shinobi, That means that he is going to be risking his life, If you want him to survive then your going to leave him here under my tutelage; otherwise a few cuts and bruises will be the least of his problems!" Ren took a deep breath as he recollected himself, "and as for you sir, you are inside the Kirigakure academy, and whilst classes are in session I don't expect to see anyone who's not a student or instructor here. I will be having a chat with the front office about this shortly, as for you I ask that you leave." Rens gaze turned even more fierce with those words, daring, nay begging the man to test his patience.

Once the man had left, and indeed why wouldn't he with Ren's ice cold eyes glowering at him, Ren would turn to the rest of the people in the room, "Nurse if you don't have anything else to do then go take a break, I'll deal with this one myself" Once the nurse left Ren wandered over to azure and began checking up on him, "hmm, a slight fracture on your arm by the looks of it" Ren said gently prodding the boy, "nothing that cant be fixed though" He said as he began forming handseals. "Now boy's how about you tell me what happened here?"Ren asked, his voice now taking on a warm tone as he began to heal Azure's arm.
Zexion Striker
Zexion Striker
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:32 am
Ookami would stay still as he stood looking out the window. He paced his hands on his pockets then turn around, a serious face he put own one so he could get by and not get into any unnecessarily more trouble that he was already for skipping class. As he would noticed that Azure regain consciousness. He looked worried that his father would get him in trouble rather than getting himself in trouble, Ookami would stretch then looked at Ren. He would continue with his serious face as he knee Ren wasn't happy with anything that was going on. "Well then, hope you feel better kid. Ill be taking my leave now Ookami told Azure and he stood next to his bed and looked down on him. He would make his way pass Ren as she made her way pass him and to Azure. Ookami would then close the door behind him and look down the hall "Great, now to go to class" Ookami said as he placed his hands on his pocket and walked down the hall looking at walls and the windows and doors that where around. Before he stopped infront of his class room door looking at the door thinking "can't stand this place sometimes" Ookami would open the door then close it behind hims as he turn around every student and even the teacher was looking at him, he hates being looked at specually by people that think there better. He made his way to his seat and began class. 
-Exit
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:36 am
Just as Ookami walked past Ren he slipped a piece of paper into his pocket; Ren had been watching the students and Ookami had shown great promise, the paper was an invite to special classes that Ren was holding for the more talented students. Then Ren went back to treating Azure's wounds, It didn't take long before Azure was pretty much all better. "There we go azure, as good as new! Now this..." Ren said pulling out another slip of paper and passing it to the boy "Is for you, Don't be late you hear" Ren said as he smiled to the boy, then he quickly left the room, in a hurry to continue his chores for the afternoon although as he always did when traveling he continued studying his book on the Telepathy seal and its various component seals as he traveled from place to place.

Once he had finished his rounds of the class rooms Ren returned to his nice new shiny office where he sat down for some proper study, Reaching down into the lower draw of his desk Ren pulled out a large tome, One of the definitive texts on the Telepathy Seal and its variants. Ren quickly flicked through the pages until he reached the chapter on forming the seal purely from chakra, 'God damn it, I swear I've been doing everything listed in this book but I still cant get the damn thing to work!' Ren thought to himself as he began to re-read the chapter once more, his left hand resting on the desk and chakra beginning to pool there. 'All right, lets try this one more time then' Ren said to himself internally before clasping his hands together, forming the handseals, one at a time, before placing his hand onto the back of his leg. There was a brief flash of light followed by a moments anticipation before Ren looked down and saw that the seal seemed to be complete, as it had the last few times he had practiced the technique, and yet when he tried to flow chakra into it, it was simply as if their was nothing there. 'Curses another failure!' Ren thought again before Slaming the book closed in frustration. Glancing at the window Ren saw the sun shining through the window. 'No! No, no, no, How is it so late already, Damn I need to go take that class.' Ren thought as he stood and strode towards the door, pausing for a moment at the door Ren punched the wall In frustration 'I'm Missing something, I know I am!' Ren thought before walking out the door; a loud Crack echoed through the halls as the door slammed behind him. It wasn't Ren's concern but the school would be paying for someone to repair the dry wall shortly since there was now a fist shaped hole in the wall of the Dean's office.

[Exiting]
[TWC: 654 Claiming 3 Stat points & 654 words towards Telepathy Seal ]

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:14 am

Again, I dont see any training. <3
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:34 am
Ren's reading a book on it in both topics, wasnt 100% sure if it was okay, if not I'll retract both claims
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:38 am

I noticed a fuinjutsu book in one of the topics but nothing speciffic about that seal. Let me know if I missed something though. <3
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:47 am
It's specifically mentioned at the end of the other topic, This one your right I missed it, but just edited a mention in if thats okay
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 am

I still dont think that should count since its only a passing mention but you can get another opinion if you like. I read this topic as purely CD so even the stats are questionable but i'm okay with those. The jutsu, not so much.

What you can do however is write up a quick 150 word post training the seal here and then all your words can count. <3
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:20 am
No, you make a fair point aki, I've added some extra training and removed the tech claim from the other topic. How is it now?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:37 am

Approved. @ Ren <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum