Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Oda Terumi Today at 10:37 amOda TerumiDeep UndercoverToday at 10:32 amSakaizaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleToday at 7:06 amHasumi HayatoPumpkins And Orchard Apples.Today at 2:38 amNix PendragonNight of Halloween FunToday at 1:39 amHerozen UchihaSpooky season festivalYesterday at 6:49 pmIchigo SatoHere there be dragons. (Entry)Yesterday at 4:51 pmBenjiro SenjuBenjiro Senju Mission RecordsYesterday at 4:22 pmBenjiro SenjuOf The SalamanderYesterday at 4:17 pmSōmaSalamander's SackYesterday at 4:15 pmSōma
Top posting users this month
117 Posts - 24%
76 Posts - 15%
67 Posts - 14%
55 Posts - 11%
40 Posts - 8%
36 Posts - 7%
34 Posts - 7%
24 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
21 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Shoot for the Stars! - Page 4 Empty Re: Shoot for the Stars!

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 pm
Ryou did you mention anything about training wind rejuvenation? 

Approved @ Love for 12 stats, Generic Sealing, and Medical Jutsu Lvl2, also exit. I may have missed it but did not see any mention of training Raiton cape, so denied. 

Please just send me a PM if I missed it and I'll re-look at it. For both of you.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm
If you would both like to add four or five line of training the jutsu or skill, then rebump and post in the topics needing replies I can re-look at it.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 am
Like add it to a post we made or make a new reply?
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:18 am
You could do either.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm
I edited my first reply 

Also i forgot to claim stats
I got 2177 TWC

So i claim:
1677/4000 for Wind style: wind rejuvination
2 stats for Speed, chakra, strength
4 stats for stamina
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 am
After taking the boy to the hospital and having a doctor confirm that his arm was fine, Love and the suna ninja would part ways. It was still daytime so Love went back to the training grounds. There was something that she started back in konoha that she would try to expand on now. As she arrived back at the grounds Love noticed that most of the younger ninjas like Ryou had left which meant that only the over achievers and higher ups were there. The goal from before was to increase speed, she would seek to achieve this by having lightning all around her body. So Love would breathe in a deep breath and then forcefully released the contained air. Her lightning chakra would expel and be like a cape zero point five meters all around her body. Not only was the lightning chakra running across her body, but Love noticed it is traveling through her chakra network, allowing for disruption of it through various tenketsu throughout her body.

This immediately sparked an idea in the young Hyuuga's mind. Ending the flow of chakra she would rush back to her temporary room so that she could write down and flush out this idea. 

WC:204
TWC:2708
Claiming: 13 stats, Generic Sealing, Medical Ninjutsu (lvl 2), 1,208 words to Raiton Cape
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am
Approved @ both

Guys remember you should be having a good portion of the words your claiming be about what your claiming them for. 

@Ryou you dont have to designate where you're putting the stats, just the number you are claiming
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum