Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Nice Day (Open) Empty A Nice Day (Open)

Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm
Rinku Zeruda took in a deep breath, taking in the smell of the morning breeze, and the smell of the forest around him. It smelled like pine, water, just like nature should be. There was no smell of blood or sweat. Well, there wasn't any gruesome smell yet. Rinku would rush forward with a mighty yell, swinging a wooden kendo stick at a wooden dummy. The training object was special, it had been modified by Rinku to spin, turn, and lash back at the user, helping someone with their reflexes as well.

Something Like This:

With that in mind, as he rushed forward, his eyes would shadow over with determination. The wooden kendo stick connected with the top stick on the training dummy causing it to spin the other way around. Rinku ducked underneath the dummy and raised his leg in a diagonal kick to the bottom of the dummy causing the middle to spin. The blonde-haired boy would raise his forearm to block it and then continue with another strong slash to the middle, causing all three sticks on the training dummy to spin towards him. Sadly, the boy training bit off more than he could chew and ended up getting hit in the face, in the ribs, and in the leg sending him flying backward onto the ground. Rinku slightly growled as he stood up and got back into a fighting position and launched himself forward.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

A Nice Day (Open) Empty Re: A Nice Day (Open)

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:10 am
As much as Sakana loved taking long walks on the main road, sometimes the boy just wanted to experience the forest, not the rot forest but the normal forest, with pine trees, wildlife, and water dripping off the leaves that hit Sakana’s head just right. The Meijin recalled the last time he was in the woods, it was a while back. It was the day he had meet Komon and Hitori. He chuckled to himself as he remembered finding out Komori was a hozuki as he fell from the tree and turned into water just before hitting the ground, simpler times, times before this bijuu was sealed inside him.

Walking through the woods was pretty peaceful until he heard the screams of a boy. He went to see what was up, not running per say but much more of a brisk walk, after all he was in no rush. Upon nearing his destination he decided to climb up to a tree where he would not be seen unless he was dumb and feel out. At the top of the tree he looked down and was surprised to see person smacking a training dummy on the wet grass. The boy charged at the dummy, kicking it and then getting hit himself in the face, and the ribs, and the leg. Wow this kid needed some work, against his gut he decided to reveal himself to the boy in the hopes of offering his services. Usually Sakana would avoid these types of people but he needed to remind himself that he was human, not the monster inside himself. So he stood on the branch and said, “Hey kid, that thing really hit you huh. Ya know to train with a toy like that you should really get a lot faster.”

WC:300
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 pm
Rinku bounced off of the training dummy, barely dodging the wooden contraption's arms. He breathed heavily, trying to get oxygen back in his lungs. This was quite a workout for him, he had just become a Genin. To his surprise, a boy with black hair and pale skin decided to chime in and give his few cents. The blonde-haired boy by the name of Rinku turned around and nodded in response to his statement, "You're right. That's what I'm currently doing, training so I can increase my speed. Why were you spying on me from that tree?" He would be lying if he said he wasn't curious.

Rinku could sense that this boy was pretty strong, he had to be at least Chuunin. He gave off an aura that chilled the newly found shinobi to his core as if there was something that was needed to be known about him. Rinku Zeruda was nothing but a clanless Genin, he would need to learn more about this boy and delve more into his history before he could even make any guess what was so different about him. There was the fact that he was stronger, by a lot actually. He was pretty cool, but there was still this very dangerous edge to him. A double-sided sword is what Rinku would put it as. "What's your name? My name is Rinku Zeruda."
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:17 am
[ Sakana’s hair is super blue, so I’ll pretend you said blue.]

Sakana watched from the tree as the boy bounced off the toy, almost getting knocked out. The kid started to try and catch his breath, which was an almost sad sight to see, did he have asthma?  It didn’t really matter because he responded, accusing Sakana of spying on him. So Sakana responded “I wasn’t spying, I was walking this way when I heard you scream out. I was merely seeing if you needed help or not.” The boy pondered Sakana for a little while, and finally asked his name while stating his own. “My name is Sakana Meijin, shinobi of kumogakure. And since you’re ok I will go on my way, you can pretend I was never here. Oh and by the way, playing with that toy increases your reflexes, if you want to train your speed you really just need to get out there and run, it’s what I do.”

And with that comment, Sakana hopped off the tree, and zipped away from the gennin at full speed, showing him that running really was the way to make yourself faster.

WC: 498
--  EXIT (unless interrupted) –

Claiming 2 stats please
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:08 am
Max would be walking through the woods with no particular goals for the day. He had been looking to enjoy some time away from people, and there had been a funeral at the graveyard. Not wanting to interrupt, he decided to just enjoy some nature. 

As he walked he heard what sounded like "HIYA....HUTTT....HIUTTT... .CHEYAA...GAHHHT...THAAA....HIUAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Following that were some other sounds, like people talking. Max would decide to investigate, only to find a lone blonde boy and an odd looking training device. "Uh, hello. Who were you just talking to?" Max wonders as he looks around, hoping to avoid any random forest sprites that may be in the area insisting that he look at something or listen to it talk. 

Max didn't see anything, so he would just shrug and listen to what the boy had to say. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Maximillian Yamaguchi, but my friends call me Max. Who are you, and what brings you all the way out here to train?" Some folks were self conscious about training in front of others, and some preferred others not to know what they were capable of on the battlefield. Max didn't really care who knew what he could do, but others might have felt differently.
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 am
Rinku was disappointed that Sakana left. The small blonde-haired boy would like to meet him again someday, maybe learn about that aura of his the more he inspected him. Rinku thought about his advice, maybe he could go for a run? He would do that later tonight, he wanted to learn some basic ninja moves already. 

He didn't get to launch himself at the training post again, instead, there was another boy that appeared. "Good morning. I was talking to someone by the name of Sakana Meijin. He left kind of quickly, and I'm not sure why. There was a faint hope that he would train me, but that vanished as he walked away." As the boy shrugged, Rinku would blush, "I'm not insane, I swear." 

"It's nice to meet you. Maximillian Yamaguchi. My name is Rinku Zeruda. What brings me out here to train? Well, I've recently become a Genin and all I know is the basic academy jutsu and skills. I want to learn more jutsu and possibly become faster and stronger. How about you, what are you doing out here on this fine day?" Rinku could sense this boy was kind, nothing really seemed wrong with him except for that small ominous presence in the back of his mind. That disappeared as quickly as he recognized it, and Max was like a bright ray of sunshine.

It hurt to look at him. He wished that he had a forest sprite or fairy tell him what to do or say in this situation.

Last edited by Rinku Zeruda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 pm
Approved at Sakana
Rinku Please edit your post for Metagaming, You have never encountered the Meijan bloodline thus you wouldn't know that Sakana can only use one Element.

Rinku wrote:The thing that caught his surprise was when he said 'Meijin', that was an interesting clan. They were only appointed to one element.

This is the line that needs to be taken out, Sakana is currently the only Meijan on the site, thus his blood line is almost completely unknown except to people who he has told/have encountered one before Sakana came around.
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 pm
Edited. Sorry about that.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 am
Max would listen as the young boy spoke, his hair a surprising blonde as well. So his name was Rinku Zeruda? Max would take a mental note of the name and continue to listen to Rinku speak of how he had just gotten out of the academy. "Well, Congratulations on graduating and becoming a genin. From what I have seen they have been producing some talented new shinobi." Max would say, thinking to the two new teammates he had been assigned. They were fairly talented right out of the gate, and if this Rinku kid had been as good, he would gain rank and status here in kumo in no time. 

Max would begin to answer about why he had been out here when a messenger pigeon found its way through the forest and landed on Max's arm. It had a small scroll of parchment tied to its leg, and it seemed to be here for Max. "And what do we have here?" the young genin would ask as he unraveled the note. "Well, it looks like I have been summoned. The trip was sooner than I anticipated, it seems. No matter." 

Looking up to the other blonde boy, Max lets out a sigh. "Sorry I have to go. It was nice meeting you. Maybe we can play when I get back." With that said Max would be off, dashing full speed towards the gates. 

It was time to go to Hoshi...

---Exit---

OoC: Really sorry, champ. Bad timing it seemed :( I'll try to thread with you when we return.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:26 am
Exit is approved, but did you have any other claims Max?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum