Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante
Dante
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shoto trains to gain Wood Style (nk, Jason Senju) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shoto trains to gain Wood Style (nk, Jason Senju)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 am
Shoto listened to Jason's words as he could see his demeanor becoming better as he looked back to his ramen and continued eating. While his own demeanor didn't reflect too much on whether or not he was glad to help on the inside he was relieved he was able to bring the Genin's mood back up. He himself understood pain and was in the process of changing that pain himself into something that he could be happier with. Even if he had to do such things alone then so be it.

He finished his ramen, taking out a bag from within his shirt, as he placed the cup in it to dispose of later. He looked out to the river as his memories continued to run through his mind as he kept the emotions of those memories in check so that they wouldn't spill out from within him. He looked up into the sky for a bit before taking a deep breath. "I'm glad I could help you. Seems only fair that I do so after you took the time out of your own schedule to help me learn wood style. Plus you're a member of the Senju and a Genin same as me. Genin shouldn't be worrying that nothing can be done when they're still young and learning."

Shoto then got to his feet as he sighed softly and felt within him the power of something new and unfamiliar. He felt as though the water he had absorbed was coalescing with his earth nature and he could feel within him the two coming together to make a new element. He thus concentrated his chakra to focus into his left hand as he could feel his earth nature flowing into it as he directed chakra into his other hand and brought forth the water nature into it as he breathed deeply and brought his two hands together as he concentrated his chakra. He watched as his chakra seemingly branched out from him in order to latch itself to a portion of the ground as a single sprig of wood with the smallest leaves of green poking from it as he couldn't help but feel accomplishment as he now possessed the knowledge necessary to commence with wood style. He kept his excitement within himself as he turned to Jason and gave him a kind bow as he stood back straight and gave him a soft smile.

"I thank you very much for taking the time to teach me how to harness the ability of wood nature as well as water nature on top of that. It was a pleasure to work with you and if you deem me worthy of such action it'd be an honor if, one day in the future, we worked together again in whatever need may arise. In the meantime I must be going as it's about time for me to do a bit of grocery shopping. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and evening, Jason Senju."

He would then begin to walk towards the exit of the field before looking back. "And don't let the thoughts of Kiri cloud your mind and judgement as much as you have. One day soon the Leaf will return to the strength it once had. It will only take a little time." With that Shoto walked off the field as he headed towards the village to end his day of training.

(581; TWC = 3,624)

{Exiting the thread}

(Obtaining the element of water along with the advanced element of wood, 18 stat points, and 1,124 WC to Nativity of a Sea of Trees)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Shoto trains to gain Wood Style (nk, Jason Senju) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shoto trains to gain Wood Style (nk, Jason Senju)

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 am
He was glad to see that Shoto had managed to gain the ability to use both water style and wood style during this short training session. The boy had done a lot for Jason, and he hoped they would meet again soon to talk more and maybe even train together. They were both members of the once revered Senju clan. Though it went through some dark times in this village, Jason knew that together they could bring it back to its former glory along with the rest of Konohagakure no Sato. "I'd love to hang out together again. Whether we just talk and get to know each other better or we do some training. Either way, thank you so much for your help today. And if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask." Shoto left then, mentioning grocery shopping, and Jason wasn't far behind. He too had things he needed to get done. 

[exit]
(154)
TWC: 2,896
claiming: 
14 stats
1,240 wc to finish earth wall
1,656 wc to water shuriken
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Child
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24470

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:39 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum