Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)  Empty Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 pm
Yoi was waking up. The wind blew in through his open window, pulling the sheets right off of him. The white-haired Yuki opened his eyes, groggily looking out the window at the sun shining in his eyes. He sat and shielded his eyes from the blinding sun. He slowly got out of bed, tired and grumpy. Yoi was not a morning person. Eventually after a while, he got through his chores and his breakfast.

Yoi eventually went back up to his room, and laid down on his bed. He thought, "What should I do? I have nothing planned, I have a big mission coming up and I'm prepared for it. I don't have much training to do. I mean, I could learn some of the basics. Why not? Dad will probably be annoyed that I don't know them and Mom's away in Hoshigakure. Ugh."

Yoi sat up annoyed. "Am I seriously gonna have to learn these techniques by myself? That's annoying. Who would be something that could teach me the basics. Well, maybe the person who taught me like, the Clone jutsu, the Transformation jutsu, the Surface Walking jutsu and Substitution Jutsu. What was his name again? Edward, Edward something... Edward Sora! I'll go see if I can find him at the academy."

Yoi jumped out his window, heading for the academy. Today, he would be able to learn all the basics that he needed for the Chunnin Exams.

WC: 242
To be continued
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)  Empty Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:37 pm
Yoi knocked on the door of his favorite teacher's room. He heard a familar voice call, "Who is it?"

Yoi, yelling through the door, "It's me, Yoi."

"Come on in."

The Yuki opened the door, to see his favorite teacher, Mr. Willow, teaching a class. "Oh, sorry if I'm interrupting, Mr. Willow. Is now not a good time?"

"No, no, now is a good time." Mr. Willow turned toward the class of academy students. "This a recent graduate of mine, Yoi Yuki. I haven't yet to see how much stronger he has gotten, but he can teach you guys a thing or two." Turning his attention back to Yoi, he said, "They're getting ready to graduate, and I need to smooth out some of the rough edges. I need 1 on 1 time with each of them, but the problem is that there is 30 of them and 1 of me."

"Sure thing Mr. Willow, I'd be happy to help out."

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)  Empty Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend (flashback, p, nk)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:27 pm
making claims: 
400 TWC

2 stats (2 stamina, bringing me to 19 stamina)
331 wc to finish A-rank Freezing Aura
69 wc to C-rank Icing Over (1317/1500)

links can be found on stat page/mission log
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:32 pm
From what my good ol fashioned word counter is indicating, this is only 398 WC. Give me two more words and I'll happily approve you of everything you've listed.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:33 pm
Fixed
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:39 pm
Thank you. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum