Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

So this is my life now? Empty So this is my life now?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 pm
Sozin sat in the shade of the ally way sipping on his pouch of fresh well water in an attempt to fight off dehydration. It was beginning to work, his headache was easing up, his vision returned to normal, and his mouth was fuzzy no longer. While he didn't feel like he was at 100%, he was alot better then when he first arrive. Sozin sat and ate his ramen cup liberally, as it was the only thing he's eaten in days.

"Well, at least my stomach isn't empty anymore..." Sozin sighed. He sat thinking about everything that happened to get him to this point. His face fell,a single tear fell from his eye. This was his life now, moving from village to village not know when his next meal would be.

(Word Count: 133)
Balthazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

So this is my life now? Empty Re: So this is my life now?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:50 pm
Amaterasu had been eyeing the newcomer for a while, monitoring his each and every move with detached interest. After a while, however, well... It was clear he wasn't going anywhere or doing anything. At that point, she stood up from her slouch against the wall and began her approach. She stopped about two to three meters in front of him should he not respond in any way. Slowly, she leaned forward slightly, letting her small form loom over the boy's figure. The intention was not to intimidate, nor was it to hassle. Mostly, she just wanted to make him uncomfortable to see how he would respond.

"What have we here?" she asked curiously, letting her voice ring out throughout the alley with a hint of an unidentifiable emotion. She leaned minutely closer. "Say..." a pause. "You seem a fun loving type. Let's play a game, hm? It goes like this-" her eyes narrowed imperceptibly. "I ask you ten questions. And depending on the answer, this could end very beneficially for you... Or vice versa." She stood back up to her full height. Of course, she didn't plan to kill him- but there were many ways she could make this an unpleasant experience without coming to physical blows. "Sound fun?"

[WC: 209]
[Total WC: 209]
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:01 am
Sozin's head snapped up to see a young girl standing before him. "Whoa... can I...help you?" He said his eye brow curled. "And your name is?"

Sozin stood up and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed. " A game huh? What kinda game?"  Sozin asked listening intently. He gave a smile as he said "Sure, I don't have anything else to do right now. Ask away." Sozin agreed before taking another swig of water.

Word Count: 74
Total Word Count: 207
Balthazar
Citizen

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:07 pm
Her eyes crinkled minutely. Finally, someone who would be willing to play. She stretched hugely, leaning back to give Sozin- not that she knew his name- more space. "Tell you what. For every two questions where you give an answer I'm satisfied with, I'll tell you something about myself. Question one..." a pause. "How did you end up on this side of the continent, in Suna? Surely there are better places for someone as young as yourself." She stated this with a deadpan expression, ignoring the fact that she herself was not of age. "And that ties into question two. What do you hope to accomplish in a broken city run by criminals and ruffians?"

[WC: 115]
[Total WC: 324]
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:06 pm
"Hmmm" Sozin took a moment to consider her question. It was fairly simple to answer. Should he give her the whole story to get it off his chest, or should he be vague as not to give to much information to a complete stranger. He considered his options and decded to give her the following.

"Well i'm a traveler, I've left home to explore what the world had to offer, whether it be new jutsu, cool artifact, or interesting places. As for why  I'm in Suna, I kinda got lost in the desert and stumbled upon it.  I figured by the wreckage and the ruins around here this place might not be the safest option, but i needed supplies.

"Hmm Yep I think that about answers questions one and two right?" Sozin asked her as he knodded to himself. He takes another swig of his water pouch, fully recovered from his dehydration.

Word Count: 152
Total Word Count: 359
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:42 pm
After a few moments of consideration, Sozin decided it might be best to focus on preparing for the long trip ahead, not playing silly question games. He took a deep breath before for meeting the girl's gaze. He had to admit to himself, her star was unsettling. It made him feel a bit uncomfortable. Almost as if she was staring into his very soul.

"Sorry to do this to you but I might get my supplies so I can leave. Maybe we can try this again some other time." He said with a sweet smile, And with that, he was off. He made his way out of the dusty ally way and headed towards the closes shop hoping to collect some much needed supplies before heading out into the vast deserts.

"Phew, that got pretty awkward." He thought to himself. Afterall it was strange giving information to a stranger. "Should probably avoid that in the future." 

Word Count: 156
Total Word Count: 515
Claims:
Hidden Mist
Stats: 2
Balthazar
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:16 pm
Eventually, however, the young girl needed to leave for some reason or another- in truth, she didn't know where or why. Perhaps she just got bored, or saw easier targets to taunt. Either way, she would leave Satoshi alone for now, and allow him to continue unharmed through the streets of Sunagakure as long as he kept his head down. She whistled a tune to herself as she continued. She hadn't seen Mizuki in a while- she wondered how she was doing...

[WC: 82]
[Total WC: 406]

(Exit)

Claiming: 2 stats
406 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42674-damage-reduction-shield
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 pm
Approved @Amaterasu
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:17 pm
So this is my life now? Approv43
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum