Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Day of Work

+2
Kealoha
Travin Iburi
6 posters
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A Day of Work  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day of Work

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:41 pm
mission

Travin watched as Kita explained what Yokota needed to do. The boy then took off as instructed making his way back into the village proper. With the new patrol here now Travin motioned for everyone to follow him away from the guards. Walking over to a small bench placed outside of a little restaurant that the guards would use on lunch break to get a bite to eat at. If everyone followed him a little old lady would walk over to the bench and ask if anyone wanted anything. “I’ll take a drink, you guys get what you want, it's on me” Travin would tell the group. Once everyone had got their drinks or finger food Travin would start in. “I don’t know who this Detten is, and i'm not sure how to find him either. We also can’t go to the Kiri intelligence agency either for information without giving over Yokota. If any of you guys have an idea of how to get to this guy or find him I’m all ears” 

Travin would wait and see what the group would come up with only making a motion of silence when the old lady would come back with their orders. He would sip on his drink while listening to what everyone had in mind for the operation.

(WC-218 TWC-2170)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 pm
The kid got integrated by Travin and then after got told to leave by Kita, instructing him to lie about his true intentions of leaving the village. As the boy left, Ban would squint her eyes at the boy behind his back. She figured that it would be a good idea to memorize his looks just in case he showed up again doing something similar. If that were to happen, she wasn't sure if she was going to be any more kind. 

On lunch break, Travin would buy the group some drinks as they discussed this Detten fellow. They couldn't go to the Kiri intelligence agency in fear of getting Youkta in trouble for almost deserting the village. Ban wasn't sure why this was their problem as working against the village would just hurt their cause, not help it. Ban sighed though, she wasn't going to go against the group's actions at the moment. There wasn't anything too huge that she felt crossed a barrier, yet. 

Ban took a sip of her drink. "Well, we don't know much about this Detten guy at the moment. We'd need to gather more general information about them before we could even think about taking him down."  She sighed, "I'm not the best tracker or information gatherer though." The problem was she didn't know where to start. But if he targets children like Youkta, then perhaps it would be best to start with finding similar cases around the village. 

WC: 245
TWC: 1797
Shinji Senju
Shinji Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Shinji Senju
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 16850

Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:57 pm
Shinji followed the others of the group to the eatery and when they sat down he ordered some ridiculous cross between desert and drink, it was chocolate flavored and full of sweets, everything in the drink had way too much sugar. The group started to discuss what they heard from the boy before, although Shinji was not present for the interrogation he did not need to know all the information, he was there to help anyone injured in a fight. If the group were to attack this individual they mentioned he would be ready to support them. "Information gathering is not in my skillset either" Shinji said as he sipped his drink through a straw before and after his sentence. "Do we need to report our findings to the admin building and get this here event sanctioned?" Shinji thought as he scooped up a marshmallow from the top of his drink and dropped it into his mouth. Ryu then downed the rest of his sugary death drink and ordered another one from the waitress along with some sugar-covered doughnuts.

WC: 179
TWC: 1712
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:51 am
Kita looked at Shinji's drink with envy in his eyes, trying his best to conceal the desire to order the same abominable drink from the waitress, deciding instead to buy a much cheaper soda and some fried cheese curds. It was better on Travin's wallet that way. Kita shook his head, stopped salivating over the drink and decided that he would throw his two cents into the ring. "Honestly I think that might be the way to go. I don't like the idea of turning the courts attention to vulnerable kids, but the idea that someone is preying on them for some reason or another disgusts me even more. Besides, if they don't have any reason to suspect this Detten guy of anything, killing him would put us on trial, and without an arrest order we wouldn't be able to turn him in to the village either." The waitress brought back Kita's drink and cheese curds, and Kita continued speaking as he took the food and unwrapped a straw that he had been given. "I'm no sensory ninja myself, but I think that we can figure this out as a group. Yokota said something about Detten wanting his help in bringing things in from outside the village. Maybe he's a smuggler looking for shinobi help?" An idea slowly came to Kita as he sipped on the soda in his cup, and his eyes widened at the prospect. "Hey, I actually know a couple of guys who used to sneak out of the city to rob caravans! Not first-hand of course. I did a mission a while back where I interrogated a man, Koga Ryota, about how he robbed a caravan. Turns out that he was part of a bigger gang that would gather info in the city, then sneak out and rob them later on. Most of them are on death row, but maybe we could try to talk to Koga and see if he knows anything about Detten? Maybe they were rival gangs? It's a long shot, but it's the best idea that I can think of." Kita shrugged, and polished off the last of his cheese curds. "Whatever the case, I'm fine with whatever plan you guys think up as well. I can send a shadow clone to inform our superiors about Detten while we look for clues if you guys want to take that route. It's your call though, and I'll follow along."

Word Count - 406

Total Word Count - 3060
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:29 pm
Travin listened to everyone and it was pretty apparent that none of them was good at information gathering. Something that he would have to work on in the future he thought as he made a mental note. When something hit him an idea of where they can start to look. Hit came to him when Kita mentioned arresting some smugglers. He had heard some stories of information brokers inside of the village. His grandfather used to use them to get information on just about anything. Plus they could mostly be trusted since selling information was their job. If they gave out bad Intel they wouldn’t be in business long. 

Kita you're a genius,” Travin said with a smile on his face. “Here is what we're going to do. Kita make that shadow clone and report in everything we found, but make it sound as good as you can for the kid.” Travin would take a second for Kita to make his clone so that both the clones could hear what he was saying that way he wouldn’t need to repeat himself. “The rest of us are going to go and see Barry. He is an information broker that my family uses from time to time. If anyone in the city is going to have Intel on this Detten guy he will.”  Giving a nod for Kita’s clone to take off Travin would lead the way for the rest of them to go and see Barry.

(WC-245 TWC-2415)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:09 pm
The group seemed to have a shared interest in finding this Detten guy without reporting it to the higher-ups. Both Ban and Shinji explained that they were not information gathers. However, Kita stepped in with some useful information. He explained that there were some common caravan thugs that would terrorize the village that he knew. He would see if he could find him and get some information. Travin also seemed to have a connection with an information gather that was a family friend of his. He ordered Kita to go find his guy while the rest of them follow him to find Travin's guy. It all seemed to be quite a hassle but Ban was committed to finishing this and seeing it through. Ban would follow Travin to the location of Barry. 

WC: 132
TWC: 1844
Shinji Senju
Shinji Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Shinji Senju
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 16850

Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:15 am
Shinji bit into the first of his four doughnuts as the plan seemed to come together, the doughnut had a glaze of icing covering the top but was otherwise quite plain. The team between them had two sources to check out to gain information, both of which were less than reputable. Shinji had never traded greetings with someone in that profession before, so he was looking forward to it. He finished he doughnut in three bites and then brought out a plastic ziplock bag from his pocket and slid two of the other doughnuts into the bag, he then squeezed the air out of the bag and locked the zip, to keep them as fresh as possible. Slamming his hand down on the table and standing up Shinji picked up the last remaining doughnut "Then we're off" he said with a smile. He turned and marched out of the restaurant, taking a bite from his doughnut, which was covered in pink icing and had hundreds and thousands sprinkled all over it. As he reached the door he turned, realizing he had no idea where he was going and would wait for the rest of the team.

WC: 196
TWC: 1908
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 am
Kita blinked once at Travin's sudden outburst. He certainly didn't think of himself as any genius... but he certainly wasn't one to turn down a sudden compliment. Kita formed the hand seals he needed and conjured another shadow clone as Travin requested (Shadow Clone). The clone appeared in a puff of smoke right next to the young shinobi, and turned its attention to Travin, listening intently as he described his plan to the pair of Kita's.

When he finished his brief explanation, the clone nodded. "Got it. After I finish explaining things, I'll release myself. The boss can tell you when I'm done, so if you find Detten before I can smooth things over, don't bring him in yet, okay?" The clone took off before waiting for a response. Kita turned around to watch it go, sipping his drink as he did. As the clone vanished off into the distance on his way to confront their superiors, Kita stood up and stretched. The drink was empty, and Kita set it down on the table. "Alright, I'm ready if you guys are. But before we go ahead and try to find whoever this Detten guy is, I want to know something. I'm aware that Travin has Genjutsu, but how about you guys? Do you have any way to take Detten down without killing him if it comes to a fight?" After they answer, however they choose to do so, Kita would follow along with Travin to meet with Barry and see what he has to say.

Word Count - 255 Words

Total Word Count - 3315 Words
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:59 pm
The group made their plan and with the departure of Kita’s clone they were off. Travin was moving at a brisk pace not wanting to move too fast to cause alarm but also wanting to get their fast as well. He led the group to a 2 story townhouse walking up to the door Travin knocked. Waiting for a few seconds the door opened and a well dressed man answered the door. “Travin what brings you here. Does your father need some information” the man asked Travin. 

Travin looked at Berry for a few seconds before answering. “Not I need some this time Berry” Travin took a pause to read Berry’s face before continuing. Seeing that Berry was willing to help out for a price Travin continued. “I need some information on a man named Detten, he is part of a smuggling group that is convincing young shinobi to use their rank to get things in and out of the village” Travin held his breath without realizing it hoping that Berry would be able to help. 

Berry rubbed his chin thinking for a few seconds and looking at the others before he started to speak. “I didn’t know he was using young shinobi,” Berry said, taking a pause before continuing. “If i had known i would have told your father. However, i will tell you and your group, but it will still be the same price as normal” Berry gave Travin a look telling Travin that he couldn’t just give out information like that for free no matter how bad he wanted to. Travin gave Berry a nod and handed him a pouch of money out of his pocket. “Detten is staying in an abandoned house on the edge of town,” Barry said, handing Travin a piece of paper. “You will find the address there,” he added before giving them all a nod and walking back inside. 

Travin turned back to look at his teammates realizing that they all probably knew that his family was from money now. It was normally not something that he liked to flaunt around in front of people and tended to hide the fact, but after the boy earlier and him letting it slip that he lived on an estate and then the bag of money that he just handed to Berry there was probably no hiding it now. He just hopped that they wouldn’t treat him any different than from before. “Alright I got the address and it's pretty close. Kita has your clone done his part yet” Travin would ask. He would also answer anyone's question if they had any at this point before moving on to take out a smuggler. 

(WC-448 TWC-2863)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:20 pm
The group seemed to be energetic about getting this Detten guy. Travin had a sudden outburst after discovering Kita's idea and then Shinji straight put slammed on the table. Kita just seemed happy to be a part of this. It was only Ban that seemed to be mellowing out the group with her calm, silent attitude. 

There seemed to be a problem, however, what were they going to do when they found Detten. Kita asked the group about what they'll do to stop Detten in a fight without killing him. Ban seemed a little puzzled. "Without killing him?" Ban was more down to taking out the potential threat than letting him live at remaining a nuisance. "Well, if we aren't killing him, I'm pretty handy incapacitating him with the hilt of my blade or my fists. It makes no difference to me." Ban huffed, it seemed that killing Detten would be again the ways of the group. And not wanted to upset the group, she would comply. 

The group was led by Travin into a medium-sized house that held no strange outwards appearance. When Travin knocked on the door, a finely dressed man opened it. The man, presumably Barry, recognized the genin right away and asked what they needed. Travin paused for a moment before explaining that they needed information on Detten. After exchanging some money for the information, Barry explained that Detten was staying in a house on the edge of town, gifting the boy the address on the piece of paper. 

It was apparent that Travin came from some wealthy, and perhaps dangerous family. However, Ban held little to no interest in the personal lives of her comrades, she was just thankful enough to get to work with them. However, the information smuggling made Ban's skin crawl, so she was happy to leave Barry's place. 

After a bit of looking, the group found the address that Barry had given them. The house was raggedy and not very noticeable with very dark and gray colors and dull textures in a very urban part of the village. It was the perfect place for a filthy smuggler to hide. "Alright, We've done it your guy's way. Now it's time we do it my way." Ban announced to the group before letting Kita respond to Travin. She approached the small house front door, drawing her katana, and kicked the door around the hinges. The rusty old hinges were no match against Ban's strength and they rip from the door frame, cause the door to be wide open for the group to enter.

WC: 430
TWC: 2274

Mid topic claim Missions rewards( 6000 ryo, 5 ap)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum