Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open]

+6
Isemori Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Sumiko
Yusuke Sarutobi
Daiki Senju
Kaito Inuzuka
10 posters
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 0

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open]

Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:18 pm

Kaito's Stat Page:

Kaito cocked his head slightly to the right as Yusuke seemed to pout and complain as he inched closer and closer to Sumiko. The Inuzuka was a bit confused, really...

'Is this really the same kid from before?' He asked himself internally. He had probably scared the Sarutobi a bit, not meaning to, of course, but then Kaito realized it. Yusuke's arms were both behind his back, which was never a good sign. Kaito had used a similar tactic against Arantima in one of their spars, but what really made Kaito come to the realization of the boy's ruse was the fact that Kaito could feel the boy's chakra levels rising thanks to his innate "Chakra Sensory" skill. 'Good try, Yusuke, but I've got the edge here...'

Kaito proceeded to make the one-handed variant of the "Ram" hand seal, which would look quite similar to the "seal of confrontation"; typically taught to young trainees at the Academy as a sign of respect to one's opponent. This was no ordinary "seal of confrontation", however; this was the seal for the "Body Flicker Jutsu".

'Whatever jutsu he throws at me, I'll simply doge it.'

As speed was the Inuzuka's greatest asset, why wouldn't he use the technique in his arsenal that would best showcase it and the difference between where he and the others currently stood.

Kaito smirked and narrowed his eyes at Yusuke, Sumiko, and Hinoishi, feeling pumped up and raring to go himself.

"Bring it on you three!"

Just then Yusuke turned to face Kaito, spewing six fireballs from his mouth. Having read and studied his Jutsu Handbook, Kaito recognized it as the "Fire-Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu"; a rather nasty Fire-Release technique that would definitely make one think twice about playing with fire as Kaito had upon initiating this spar. Sure enough, almost directly after, Sumiko formed the "Tiger" → "Ox" → and "Snake" handseals before clapping her hands together to form a powerful gust of wind from her mouth; the "Wind-Style: Great Breakthrough" technique. Kaito continued to smirk, not in any way downtrodden by his current situation. Sure the Pheonix Flower was fast and the Great Breakthrough was right on its heels, but he was faster. With a grand showcase of his tremendous [200] speed, Kaito surged his chakra throughout his body, allowing it to carry him ten meters to his right as loose gravel swirled around his body. He would land half a meter next to the man who had been doing his own training just as the man pulsated chakra from his hand and directly into the bark of an old log. The log went hurtling through the trees as it was ripped sharply from the ground. The man looked a bit anxious and proceeded to wince as the log left a trail of destruction, but Kaito couldn't help but chuckle.

"Didn't mean to land in your personal space. Sorry about that, but really good job with your chakra control." Kaito turned to face back towards the battle jumped five meters away from the man to the right. "Keep up the great work, man!"

Kaito then made a point of putting all of his focus back on his spar, deciding now that he had time to actually think up a plan, he would take the opportunity. Looking back over at the spot he had just fled, he could now see Hinoishi seemingly hitching a ride upon Sumiko's Great Breatkthrough. Good tactic to push himself further along, but if he wasn't careful he might actually hit Yusuke's Pheonix Flower and take some damage. But Kaito couldn't think about that right now. Sure he would help Hinoishi should he find himself hurt, but Kaito had to look at the bigger picture. He reached into the item pouch attached to the back of his left hip, removing from it a single smoke bomb.

'This tactic again, huh?' He thought back to his last spar, remembering the plan he had concocted that almost certainly would've worked had his opponent not been two times as fast as himself. 'Oh well. I guess if its not broken, no need to fix it...'

With his top [120] speed, Kaito proceeded to throw the smoke bomb down harshly upon the ground before him, erupting from it a thick cloud of black smoke that encased a three meter radius all around it. Kaito, only being less then a foot away from the detonation, was all but encased within the smoke. He proceeded to make the one-handed variants of the "Tiger" → "Horse" → "Ram" → and "Clone" handseals in his left hand to perform the "Shadow Clone Jutsu" while in his right hand he wove the "Ram" → "Tiger" → "Boar" → "Snake" handseals to perform the B-Rank version of the "Hiding Like A Mole" technique. Upon the completion of all of the necessary handseals, a single Shadow Clone appeared directly before Kaito and his own body began to sink rapidly into the earth below his feet.

Once fully submerged in the ground, Kaito took in the sensation as he moved at the highest [55] speed he could muster. He had previously attested the sensation to "swimming", as that is what the use of this technique could be described as, and he proceeded to "swim" until he was fifteen meters below the surface, eleven meters in front of where he had started, and one meter to the right from there. This would put him directly under Sumiko and Yusuke in terms of placement. Because of the sensory-esque ability granted by his use of the "Hiding Like A Mole" technique, he could get a general idea of what all was going on within a twenty-meter radius around him, so he would make sure to take note of his subordinates' reactions.

'And now I sit here and wait to see what will happen...'

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 Pagebreak6

[Clone Kaito's Perspective]

Kaito's clone came to life at Jutsu speed, its vision filled with nothing but the black smoke caused by the smoke bomb. It knew only of its task; keep the three fledgling ninja occupied for as long as possible to get a grasp on how in tune they were with their skills.

"Leave it to mee, boss." The clone said to Kaito, not knowing if the statement would be heard or not as Kaito slipped below the surface of the earth. The clone had to think fast... what would it do to keep them all distracted?

'I've got it!' It thought. The smoke still engulfing him. 'I'll finally get to see what it looks like in action!' Thr clone focused all of it's Chakra into the taijutsu barrier surrounding it, infusing it with his natural Earth-Release nature. Pebbles and stones made of pure Chakra began to encase it's body, giving him an almost earthy-like armor.

It now appeared as though his entire body was made of stone...

It felt... weird...

This was Kaito's custom made "Taijutsu: Elemental Barrier" skill; something he had concocted long ago as an extra layer of protection for taijutsu combat. He had never gotten the opportunity to use it before in an actual combat setting, but now was his chance.

'Here we go...'

The clone ran out of the dispersing smoke and towards Yusuke and Sumiko at it's maximum [120] speed, arms folded back behind his body as they swung in the wind. Once the clone was two meters away from the duo, it would make it's presence known should they have not noticed it already.

"You've got to expect the unexpected, you three.. " It said in a knowingful yet excited way. Once at one meter in front of Sumiko, the clone would jump forwards, twisting their lower abdomen and dominant leg backwards. As soon as Sumiko is within legs-length, qnd as long as nothing would happen to stop the clone, the clone will untwist their body and swing their dominant leg into Sumiko's stomach with [70] speed and [70] power.

"Speed: Sparrow!"

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized - Kaito:
AP Utilized - Kaito's Clone:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,318]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,520]

Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Don't worry. I'm a Doctor.
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 73000

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open]

Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:46 pm
As he looked at the destruction that had been caused by his punch he was suddenly spoken to by the dude who was already there when he had first gotten there and he looked around noticing that the field had become more populated in number suddenly since he had gotten there. 'What the...' he thought to himself as they all seemed as though they were already in the midst of a fight. 'Maybe today wasn't the best day for me to train here... but this'll give me a chance to watch and learn for now.' The blue aura that had been circling around Daiki soon dissipated as he responded to the ninja's compliment. "Do me a favor and try to keep the battle away from me. You could've led a few of those fireballs aimed at you my way." He would then hop up and sit down atop one of the still standing logs as he started to watch the battle. The ninja who had just spoken with him then shrouded himself in the cloud of a smoke bomb as Daiki could only hypothesize that he had a plan set in motion. As long as the battle didn't involve him directly he didn't much care how it went for any of the strangers involved. At least he wasn't going to care until he finally graduated from the academy and became a ninja of the sand village.

As the battle proceeded before him he rubbed his bruised fist which had just punched a log with and he could feel his chakra working it's magic in healing the injuries he had sustained through his knuckles and the leg he had been practicing his kicks with. He was certainly proficient when it came to using his chakra in order to boost his physical capabilities. Though this had been something that had been bothering him ever since he had decided to take up learning in the academy as he had no doubt that the only reason he was so proficient with his chakra use already was because of his birth clan. The Senju were known for being the strongest when it came to their chakra and power which he had learned all about during his ongoing tenure in the academy. The history classes he took would often bring up the name of two ninja in particular who played a big part in establishing the structure of the ninja world as it was and is today. One of those ninja was a Senju and he was in fact so powerful he was even hailed as a god by most.

'I don't want that to be me, though.' he thought to himself in silence as he looked at his healed hand and rubbed it softly in order to check the bones of his knuckles. 'I don't want to be known just because I bare the name of a well-known clan... Will that happen anyway regardless of what I do to change it?'

'You... are weak. You will never be able to protect anyone.'

The words of his past would once again ring out within his mind, a past that he was desperately trying to keep hidden and locked deep down, as he watched the battle still ensuing on the training field with a deep breath. He tried to keep his focus on the match so that he might learn whatever new thing he could... and become one step closer to proving the voice of his past mistakes wrong.

WC 588; TWC 1,690
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21390

Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:38 pm
Yusuke wasn’t so sure that his feint had worked on his target but he would have to see in just a moment. The fireballs flew just as he’d planned. This was the first time he’d used the jutsu against a person and he was excited to see it go off. The flames were a magnificent red and orange. The princess next to him seemed a little surprised by his feinting of defeat. He was happy that it was surprising, it meant he’d made a good impression. Not only that, she was quick on the uptake. She followed his attack with a supportive burst of wind. The fireballs flew even faster and Yusuke was sure his explosion would hit. Then the boy he thought would just be a by standard leapt into the winds. He’s pretty dang fast… maybe too fast! Yusuke was certain that he wouldn’t quite catch up to the flames, but he was concerned about the explosion. It’s not my job to keep him safe is it? He didn’t even say anything before jumping in… Yusuke thought about it for a fraction of a second before curving all the phoenix flames away from Hinoshi at a 90 degree angle. Yusuke was disappointed for a moment as each of the flames dispersed. Luckily it didn’t matter at all that the Uchiha kid had messed up his plan. Kaito’s ridiculous speed made sure of that. The older genin moved in a blur landing next to the lumberjack academy student. It seemed like he said something to the boy, but Yusuke couldn’t tell what he was saying from way over here. Yusuke barely saw Kaito’s hand move, but he was sure he did something. Kaito suddenly disappeared into a cloud of smoke most likely from a quickly detonated smoke bomb. Yusuke was not happy about that. Looks like kaito is even faster than when I met him, and now we can’t even tell what he’s doing! He was still a little sore from getting almost assaulted by the boy.

Damn, a sneak attack was our best chance… Yusuke said as tried to think for a little while about how he should proceed. Unfortunately the boy would not have the time to think of his next move. Just then, he heard footsteps from the smoke coming towards him. Images of the last attack he endured flashed through his mind. He’s fast and prefers to rush me and attack with a kunai instead of going for a jutsu… He might be a close range type! Yusuke quickly began weaving more signs: Tiger, Horse, Boar, Ram. The yang chakra Yusuke produced flowed from his stomach to his head and through his hair follicles. He looked over to the girl next to him with a smile. Sorry about this princess~ He winked as he moved right next to the girl, their hips touching as he very lightly bumped into her. His luscious locks grew to an unbelievable length surrounding them in a spiky shield of hair at [70] speed with [70] health. 

Hopefully this would prevent them from taking any damage from whoever was rushing towards them. Yusuke was pretty sure not even his strongest jutsu would be able to break his shield of hair. The long brown spiky hairy wrap blocked his vision and his movements, which was less than ideal, but it wouldn’t last for long. Next there was an impact and a tearing sound. RRIIIPPP he was pretty sure it was from Kaito himself or was it? 

Regardless, His hardened hair shield held up but just barely. The hair shield was ripped through, but the force of the attack was dissipated. Yusuke didn’t even consider staying still after he and Sumiko were freed from the wrap. He dashed away from the girl, and the Kaito that he could now see, had attacked them at his maximum speed [33].   

Oi, Hinoshi, Sumiko! Do something about this guy for a second! Just get one hit in or something! Yusuke would yell this to the pair as he dashed hoping they could distract the guy. Yusuke needed a distraction if he was gonna do something about this mess of a combat.

Princess always keep your eyes open! Yusuke yelled this directly to Sumiko. Maybe he didn’t need to say anything, but he thought it was strange for Kaito to rush into a group of enemies even if he was stronger. It might be some type of trick. He thought he knew Sumiko was a sensory type or something. How else could she have avoided everyone at the academy so well. Another thought about her abilities for sensory awareness almost crossed his mind, but it was overridden by the feeling of regret. Yusuke was definitely starting to regret the group that didn’t have time before everything started to strategize. His surprise attack had left the battle with a frantic feeling. A chaotic situation that Kaito could take advantage of as the most skilled combatant. He closed his eyes for a mere moment and tried to at least regroup his own thoughts 

Fire release is about strength. Yusuke looked at his father with a tilted head. Aren’t all jutsu about strength, father? Yusuke questioned. He wanted all of his jutsu to be strong right? 

His father smirked. Fire release has the least tricks in the book son. Our families hiden adds a little more nuanced moves to the fire arsenal by adding earth release, but Fire itself is a very basic release. It burns everything it touches without mercy. The man stopped. Make sure to watch out for your allies. They can get caught up in it. Sasuke then continued his rant about the nature of fire. The Flames feed each other and benefit from the wind. Fire of course hates water. Keep practicing your fire release and one day you’ll scorch the heavens. Sasuke Sarutobi had more to talk about now that his own son was a shinobi as well. They could share tips and tricks and training mishaps. Yusuke was mostly listening to his father’s tips and ramblings. He said he was responsible for training others at times. 

Yusuke wasn’t sure his father was the best at communicating his ideas but he did have a very professor like quality.

Father, I’ve been trying to improve my Fire ball jutsu and “add life” to it like you said to do, but I’m getting stuck. I though phoenix flower had a lot of kick to it what if I just combined them? 

Sasuke looked a bit taken aback and then nodded. That sounds like a great Idea son it’ll take a lot of work, but I think you can do it. He smiled before weaving a few signs. Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Tiger, Horse. 

The older Sarutobi released a flurry of giant fireballs into the air around them. The fireballs rose into the sky and fell down to the earth before fizzling out. To Yusuke, they looked like meteors. Giant flaming meteors. He was amazed. This was the jutsu he wanted to learn. He focused and followed the hand signs. Snake, Ram Monkey, Boar, Tiger, Horse. Chakra built up in his stomach  the largest amount of flame chakra he could. It almost spilled out before he tried to expel it. He spit out a few flames, but they singed his mouth and caused him to cough up smoke. He roared a mighty flame to release the excess chakra. Sasuke Sarutobi just laughed at him and smirked.

If you learned that one instead of adding life I'd be just as happy. Scorch the heavens son. 

Yusuke knew that it was do or die right now. Either he’d succeed in surprising everyone or he’d fail miserably and embarrass himself. He might have never succeeded in this jutsu yet, but this time he had his back against the wall. Glorious evolution was needed. 

Yusuke made his way up the tree about 15 meters from his original point and would rest on a tree branch roughly 15 meters away, watching how the fight continued. If the Kaito that attacked wasn’t taken care of by now he would weave his hand signs (Snake, Ram, Monkey, Tiger) for a great fireball to attempt to take it out or attack something he was directed to like the earth.. It would be a good warm up for his next move. Yusuke would stay alert to respond to anything or anyone speaking to him or trying to take him by surprise. 

WC: 1412
TWC: 2829

Monkey moves:

Claiming mid thread:

Great Fireball rank B to Rank A (625/625) with 25% discount

Great Fire ball shower Rank A (2063/2063) with 25% discount

Body Flicker (125/125) learning with 75% discount

+16 words towards Temporary paralysis 152/500 Previous approval

+28 stats (20 Vigor, 8 speed)

Last edited by Yusuke Sarutobi on Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:06 pm
Hello! just a few things that need to be edited.

I double checked your wc using the word counter and it appears that you actually have 2,829, rather than 2,832. 402 + 1,016 + 1,411 = 2,829. So your 3 words short of what you actually have.

Also, for the Great fireball, you only need 625 words rather than 750 to get it up to A rank. 750 + 500 + 625 = 1,875. 2,500 - 25% = 1,875 wc total.

So, with the 625 from Great Fireball, and the 2063 from Great Fireball Shower, that will give you 144(rather than 19) added towards the total you have learned already for Temporary paralysis, making it 277/500, letting you use all of the 2,829 wc ^^

Let me know when you have made these edits, and I'll go ahead and approve it for you!
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:12 pm
approved

Yusuke Sarutobi likes this post

Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:22 am

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 Cf414b67b3b72de7955c20ed28cf6562

~ Upon the execution of Wind Release: Great Breakthrough in tandem with Yusuke's Pheonix Flame, Sumiko had put significant weight into the attack given the close proximity and the severe reduction in reaction time for the Inuzuka. This seemed to be quite the attack until Hinoshi joined the fray as his thought seemed to hold merit in terms of closing distance but failed to provide an adequate escape should this attack prove to be useless. Sumiko immediately noticed another influx of Kaito's chakra which gave way to the formation of another jutsu. It was following the conclusion of their combined efforts that her grey eyes noticed movement at the corner of her eye which turned out to be Kaito completely sidestepping their attacks; his smirk burned into her grey eyes and fanned the raging flames in her soul. This kid was fast and held such a strong advantage over the new graduates that it made Sumiko sick to her stomach. She knew that defeat was closing approaching as the difference was much too great but the idea of being beat in a group of her peers and male ones at that simply didn't sit well with the kunoichi. . . She was a warrior! No challenge was too stark for those of the Hidden Sand! While Kaito was apologizing to the boy that he had just about run into in his dodging effort, Sumiko's cool expression was replaced with an expression of immense focus and agitation.~

(thought) "I can't believe this. . . this Kaito kid is faster than I expected and is weaving through our techniques like a needle. . ."

~ Sumiko's frustration with the Inuzuka was ever mounting but she knew that she had to keep her thoughts in check so that she could think clearly. Suddenly her view of the boy was obscured by the activation of a smoke bomb which immediately signaled a new set of attacks followed by another influx of chakra which couldn't be good. Within a few seconds, Kaito was seen breaking through the smoke the cloud in an odd earthen armor. His speed was blinding to the girl but something about Kaito's chakra was unusual as it seemed to be reduced in nature. The sensory kunoichi was perplexed about this but she had very little time to really think about it before suddenly Kaito was before her attempting to drive his earthen leg into her mid section and given her lack of speed the kunoichi only could brace herself for impact. . . that was until she heard Yusuke's playful voice calling out to her and a soft feeling at her hip.~

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 6a285e858fd7bd863c7eda14cee86542

" Yuuuusukee. . . I will rip-"

~ Having expected the worse, Sumiko was entirely ready to strike the boy with all of her might even with the incoming attack but she was stopped mid-sentence as she realized that he had actually come to her aid as suddenly his hair seemed to wrap around them both in a protective manner; saving her from the taijutsu. The kunoichi blushed in embarrassment but didn't let that stop her as she slowly began to realize why Kaito's chakra might have felt so strange to her.~

" Thank you. . . I believe he might be using a clone technique. . . his chakra signature is much smaller than before. Keep an eye out."

~ Sumiko didn't bother mincing words with Yusuke as Kaito has already proven that time was of the essence as soon after the needle jizo had formed around them, Kaito's (?) earthen foot ripped right through it and provided her a similar opportunity to evade the kick by hopping back as soon as the jizo was released.   The loud orders of the Yusuke were heard and understood as Sumiko had to think on her feet in case Kaito (?) went for her again. With 20 speed, Sumiko reached into her ninja tool bag and retrieved a single smoke bomb which she then quickly broke against the earth thus sending a billowing opaque smoke around her which obscured all vision but with her sensory skill she didn't need her eyes. The kunoichi had taken into account the possibility of this being a clone but that also brought up the question of where the real Kaito would be should this be the case. That is when it hit her. . . Kaito was an earth user!  In a raised panic, Sumiko used her remaining 12 speed to execute the following handsign bird while gathering chakra about her feet before she'd float over the earth thus her footsteps becoming inaudible, a characteristic of Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps. The kunoichi ventured that should this be a clone their opponent was underground and could hear their footsteps. Now facing a bit of fatigue the girl placed a single paper bomb in her location, her body still hidden from peeping eyes. Sumiko knew that she was an easy target as she seemed to be weak or slow in the Inuzuka's eyes so the likelihood of her being attacked again was high and with her jutsu active there would be no real indication of her moving if the Inuzuka was capable of hearing their footsteps underground. . . All things seemed to point to this situation but Kaito had already stumped the trio so it would be no surprise if he managed to trick them again.~

~ The kunoichi broke free from the smoke cloud in an arc-like form that would allow her to circle back from the cloud and out the opposing side that Yusuke was heading around the clone. The words of her teammate made her grit her teeth. . . he was telling her to keep her eyes open?! He had some nerve considering she might have held some very vital information but she kept her retort to herself.~

"I believe that he may be hiding underground. . . Hinioshi put that Sharingan to use and look for him, will you?!"

~ Sumiko's response was tense as she was unaware of what Kaito could hear but she was hoping that the Uchiha boy would be much more help with the legendary dojutsu in his head. The girl wasn't entirely sure what to do as she couldn't sense Kaito outside of what she ventured to be a clone so all she could do was keep her eye on Kaito (?) until her theory was proven and/or disproven.~

~ AP: 390 (-5 Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps) = 385 AP remaining ~

~WC: 1,038 | TWC: 3,002~

A Burst Of Fiery Passion! [Training / Open] - Page 2 2b4d64e7a26348c2553f2d91fcb56191

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 am
MID-THREAD CLAIM

- Claiming "Sensory Speciality" for 3,000 WC @ 25% discount per "Max Stat Discount" - (3,000/3,000 - Remaining WC in this thread after this claim = 520)

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:04 am
approved
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44500

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:03 am
Hinoishi moved through the air seeing Kaito’s chakra through his jacket. Hinoishi thought it queer how he could see through his jacket and see his jacket even better than he was able to do so before, every fiber and the residuals of Hinoishi’s own chakra reading on the jacket, very, very little chakra on the jacket but still noticeable when carefully looked at. Hinoishi angled his body towards the grounds going under his jacket he kicked up off the ground putting his arms through the sleeves of his jacket as he put on his jacket and landed. Hinoishi saw Kaito as he moved. He could see everything and predicted what Kaito could do as he did it. Hinoishi watched Kaito look over to the other shinobi who was training. Hinoishi was surprised at how he could read the lips of Kaito and the other Shinobi. Hino saw as the shinobi wanted the fight to stay away from him. Hino watched the log fly through the air. Hino gazed in awe of this feat of the shinobi. The splinters went up into the air and got blown into the nearby trees. Hinoishi watched as Kaito threw down the smoke bomb then imedeatly black smoke began to engulf him. Hino could still see Kaito through the smoke as he watched chakra pool up in his core and divide itself in half to multiply himself. “Kaito has a clone!” Hinoishi yelled. Hinoishi began running towards the clone. Hinoishi watched as the real Kaito went submerged himself in the ground and swam through. It was odd. Chakra flowed through his body as he quite literally swam through the earth approximately fifteen meters below the surface, eleven meters in front of where he had started, and one meter to the right from there. This would put him directly under Sumiko and Yusuke. Hinoishi surmised that Kaito would be able to find the location of the shinobi so Hinoishi needed to let them know, “The real Kaito is approximately fifteen meters below the surface, eleven meters in front of where he had started, and one meter to the right from there! Directly under you two!” Hinoishi threw a kunai directly at the spot where Kaito was 15 meters under. Trying to show the two in his group so they could act accordingly. Hinoishi watched Yusuke sidestep right next to Sumiko as his chakra moved and pooled towards his hair Allowing it to grow. Yusuke’s Needle Jizo was a smart move allowing Hinoishi to unleash an attack right on Kaito’s clone. Hinoishi threw a smoke bomb right at Yusuke’s hair aiming for one of the needles so that the black smoke would be sure to impede the clone's vision. Hino grabbed three shuriken and threw them simultaneously in three different directions.  Hinoishi used his speed although not as fast as Kaito he would surely have the advantage of sight on his side. One shuriken went to the right curving to the left to hit the clone on the right so that it would move parallel to Yusuke and Sumiko. Hinoishi threw another kunai in the opposite direction attempting to hit the clone on the left side just like the shuriken on the right side. Hinoishi then threw a shuriken to arch up in the air and come right down on Kaito’s clone. Hinoishi went as fast as his body would allow him to while simultaneously grabbing a kunai from his holster. Hinoishi threw it quickly. He gripped another blade tightly in his hand.

Hinoishi remembered one of his training sessions before when he was in these high stress and quick thinking situations he had created for himself. These types of training helped him in situations like this and in his fight with his dad. Hinoishi always loved the end of training especially. He would come home all beat up from himself and he would wash himself and play with his little brother Ohryu. Hinoishi, with all his strength, went to stab Kaito’s clone in the back. If successful, Hinoishi would say. “The clone is finished! I have a plan!”. Hinoishi thought about his ideas and how he lived his life flashing back to after he had a tough training session.

Hinoishi had come back from a long day of training in the training ground. The tendonitis in his hips a flame,. He knew he had to take care of it. His father had told him to take care of it, not offering help as he would when hinoishi got home walking down the hallway. Seeing the family pictures walking past them as the sunset shined through the window and the thin paper sliding doors. The floor was black tatami, unusual for a normal home but a custom for a ninja dojo. Hinoishi’s mother was against this but she didn’t get much say in the household Hinoishi walked to his room, the door, always open. He walked in and just plopped. Which was a good idea, his chakra,..drained, the fatigue in is head and muscles, immense. When Hinoishi plopped it wasn’t that much of a plop as much as a smack. His bed was thin, his father wanted Hinoishi to get used to ninja bedroll for missions when he would embark on them in the future. Hinoishi used to have an actual bed but gave it to his younger sibling Ohryu. There father allowed Hinoishi an actual bed at a young age but plagued the new born with the floor. Hinoishi gave up his mattress for a bedroll something he doesn’t regret but does find an inconvenience. Hinoishi’s smack hurt him but he was in too much of a bad condition to care. The balck tatami under his bedroll was the real pattern. Hino couldn't hear anyone inside which was weird. Hino’s father usually greeted him when he came home from training, not so much of a greeting but a lecture as to why Hinoishi hadn’t goe training with his father who had put work into making sure Hinoishi would be battle ready.Hinoishi did not have enough energy to care about the lack of noise. Hinoishi grabbed a towel off of a hook in the corner of his room. Hinoishi’s room was small blacka d red color scheme nothing special just ninja facts and a traditional shinobi room.Hinoish walked over to the washroom to sooth himself by taking a shaower and bath. Hioishi set his towel in the bathroom closet and went over to the stop near the smaller faucet to wash his back. He grabbed the soap, it was an earthy soap wasn't much to expect in suna gakure. A green and white barthe the base color white but greanstreams like a vain in a cave. Hinoishi liked this soap even though it wasn't as luxurious as he had previously washed himself with. Hinoi’s father had bought soap and shampoo for him that felt nice so he could recover quickly but Hino didn’t want his father things he strived to go father away from the things his father gave him. Hinoishi had gone to the shopping district in suna and bought this bar of soap with his own money. It was a cheap bar of soap,less then 5 ryo. He had done grunt work with the villagers so they would compensate him. He gained 5 ryo and used that money to get the soap.Hinoishi was known well with the elderly business owners of suna. He took pride in that fact an enjoyed there company.  The feeling of Hinoishi washing himself and using something his felt better than what hsi father could buy himHinoishi washed off the sweat,dirt,and grime on his back he had many bruises and cuts on his back, along with callus and muscles. Hinoishi had these because he often used his back as a defense from any attacks. He had training his back by getting academy students to whale on his back with bamboo swords.Along with all of the dirt sweat and grime came the fatigue, the ain and fatigue he had felt washed off of him slightly as the water went off his back into the drainage floor.Hinoishis coat that he wore had many cuts in the back of wich his  other would sew back up seamlessly. Hinoishi’s black jacket had gone through him throughout all his life, something he keeps as a memento and a reminder of his love for his mother and what he strives to accomplish within suna and a gainst his father. Hinoishi had cut the jacket by defending himself with attacks so he had learned to sew but not exactly as well as his mother. He tried to avoid letting the jaket get cut or disheveled so he would end up flicking his jacked up to feel the brunt of attacks without the small layer of padding he had put in the jacket. Hinoishi’s father had tried to separate him from his jacket when he was younger but he made his father days a s a new father a living hell when he was separated from the clothing he most dearly prised. Hinoishi had once used tatami mats to put in his jacket as padding but he tore them up from an extra room in the house. He thought his father would not find out but he could not be more wrong. Hinoishi was intensely scolded for doing such an act against his father but Hinoishi had seen it as a way to protect himself to endure the things his father wished for him to endure.But the tatami mat came to no avail as kunai would cut through it fire style and wind style would destroy it. The Only thing it would stop is a bellow average shuriken throw.Hinoichi had finished washinghsi back and stepped over to the water spout for a full body water spout. The hot water washing over him as another soothing wave took the grime dirt sweat and pain away from him.Hinoishi heard a quiet scuffle outside the washroom. Even in the shower his sense oh hearing was still keen. A voice called out. It was Ohryu. “Hino,...Hino,...How long you gonna be” Ohryu was the youngest of the four and spoke in a soft voice. Ohryu had looked up to his sibling especially Hino For his shinobi prowess. Hinoishi enjoyed his little brother company his juvenile and childish mind. Hinoishi despised his father for having another child just to try to torment Hinoishi but it was Ohryu that Hino had nurtured the most.Hinoishi’s father Ranyo,..Never let the others train so Hinoishi always tried to share anything he could with his sibling whenever he could get away with hit. “Just a couple mor minutes, i just came back from training.” Hinoishi looked down at himself as the steam rose in the washroom and the water dripped down his body . Hinoishi watch das one particular water stream went from his for head to the side of his node down to his neck toward his back and his trapezius muscles,moving over to his shoulder and then down his tricep and all the way down to his hand . the water dripped down as more water streamed right passed him. The water pressure was surprisingly strong wich made Hinoishi happy . It was one of the only thing his father allowed to be equal to everyone, against his true feeling of making it so. Hinoish was proud of himself because he felt he could protect his sibling better now. Hinoishi heard Ohryu continue,.. “Can we play when your done?”. Hinoishi could hear the hope and excitement in Ohryu’s voice. Hinoishi smiled a slight chuckle slash scoff came from  Hinoishi’s mouth. “Yeah we can play when i’m done,” Hinoish felt the water spray over him and around hi as the heat began to rise. Hino then grab the gel shampoo in his hand to put in his hair. Inoishi’s hair was red. Nobody else in Hinoishi’s family had red hair. It was a mutation the doctors said, some of the Suna natives did have red hair but his was different it was bright and stood out. Hinoishi loved his red hair Even though he got made fun of for it, he let people comments wash off him just as the water was doing to him at this moment.Hinoishi thought about how Yusuke used the needle Jizo jutsu and thought it was cool and the wanted t o learn such an ability Hinoichi then washed his feet where all the grime had settled.the dirt washed off easily as the water had been running for what seemed like 20 minutes. Hinoishi had felt as though it was only 3 minutes. Hinoish turned the water off stopping the flow as he water ran flaccid until it ran no longer. Hinoishi took a step out of the relatively large tub.the steam rose even though the water no longer ranHinoishi walked over to the large and very foggy mirror looking back at himself. Thinking to himself,.. “Am I the same?” Hinoishi thought this because He wondered if he could keep the same promise to his siblings and to his village as he had once made. Hinoishi wiped the mirror revealing his clear reflection of himself . his red hair soaked his body glistened and toned as this was normal for a teenager. Hinoishi slicked back his hair as he usually would.two strand groups would always stray as outliers symmetrical to his face wich he did not mind. Hinoishh wrapped a towel around his lower half and tucked it inside itself. Hinoish grabbed his clothes and walked out of the bathing room. His brother waiting just outside to give him a hug. “Oof,... Ohryu,..what’re you doin?”. Ohryu came at Hinoishi immediately setting Hino's scenes alert but he didn't have his guard up not since he had just taken a shower . something she would note in the future encase something happened. “I wanted to give you a  hug for training”.”Well thanks Ohryu, let me change into my clothes. You can wait in the training room so that we can play. Ohryu perked up at the chance to play with his brother as it was a rare occurrence. “Great can you train me a little?!” Hinoishi had just come from training and could only muster energy to play. “Sorry bud i’m too tired, why don't we stick to playing for now and next time i’ll take you training with me . Ohryu was in fact just beginning the academy but Ranyo had made sure he would not have any fun and kept Ohryu in the anyliticalclasss so that he would not learn to perform jutsu like the other kids in his age group. Ohryu managed to fight for himself to practice on his own. The way his father acted towards Ohryu infuriated Hinoichi so he would make sure to love and care for Ohryu so that he didn’t have to feel the way he does. Hinoishi walked down the balck tatami mat hallway going to his room hanging up his towel back on the hook in the corner of his room. There was scenery of the 6 great nations. Hinoish admired how someone could just walk outside there home to see something as beautiful as the Sunset at sunset or the hokage faces. Hinoish loved scenery that was natural even though the hokage's great faces were quite literally man made. Hinoishi put on his normal pants, nothing too special, more like lounge activewear pants. He put on his white shirt and his black jacket. He had a hood but he never put the hood up unless it was dark and super cold. His jacket was just like his necklace that he had received from his mother; the necklace had three charms that were difficult to discern and describe, appearing different to anyone who had seen it. Hinoishi walked out of his room and walked into the training room. Ohryu was already there in the middle of the room with a Shog board with the pieces already set up. “Your move big brother,....what's it gonna be?” Hinoishi then snapped back to reality taking in his actions. Taking in his plan of relaying Kaito’s Location with his fellow shinobi. Hinoishi also planned to use something he had just learned something that he hadn’t used before he would be using the 3 tomoe Sharingan techniques along with showing Hinoishi  what he’s learned about earth style. Hinoishi sat down in a position allowing him to spring into action. Hinoishi then looks at the kunai that was on the ground, he could see his reflection. The adrenaline coursed through his body. Hinoishi felt waves of draining chakra in his head. He saw his Sharingan raging red in the reflection . it reminded him of something.the awakening of the sharingan used to come from hate and love. The new generation of uchiha could now train their eyes , but hinoishi knew many older generation uchiha that had the things they loved ripped away from them just to awaken the sharingan. Hinoishi thought of one of his memories he had had. Hinoishi did the same when awakening the sharingan he thought it would be a good idea. Hinoishi looked through this dormant memory stream and found ashinobi he had never seen before, it wasn’t Hinoishi yogan It was Ken. He did not know the last name of this shinobi. 
God, was he tired. He had spent all night researching certain techniques he was hellbent on learning. Honesty was the best policy and he was honest with himself. Or so he wanted to be. So even if it hurt, the truth was the best way to motivate himself. The chunin exams were coming and he wasn't strong enough. He didn't feel strong enough. He felt weak and that bothered him. He felt the weakness stench off him like a ton of cheap colone that he didn't want, but he had to wear. And it bothered him every single day when he woke up. And in order for the stench of weakness to be off, Ken needed to bathe in the river he considered to be named training. He would clense himself in that river every day, but no matter what, it wasn't enough. Even after continuous days of training, Ken would still feel powerless. And he didn't know how to change that, how to not feel powerless anymore. But there was his thought that someone would always be more powerful that himself. And healthy or not, that pushed him towards pushing his own limits to train and gain experience. As much as he could, but for himself there was no such thing as enough. Ken has three Techniques that he wanted to learn before the chunin exams started. All three were Earth Release based, his second nature. With fire being his first, he wanted to improve more in the Earth one, thinking that it was more interesting. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. He didn't know exactly, he just knew that it was the one he wanted to train in.  Probably because fire was stoppable with water or Earth. He knew that wind would do nothing more but amplify the fire, so the ones that would use wind against fire would be in for a bad ride. And even though Lightning Chakra was strong against Earth Release Chakra, he doubted there were a lot of people with lightning releases. His worst problem was speed and not being able to keep up with someone's attacks. So he wanted to slow them down or be able to at least make it harder for the opponent to get speedy. He had some plans about that, but it all depended on the situation. At the right time, he needed to make the right move, otherwise he would end up like his previous enemies that he had fought before. Anyway, enough chatter to himself. That was a habit that got in the way of his training now and then, bothering him. He was a little hyperactive, except when in battle. Then he would pay extreme attention. His life depended on him paying attention. Especially in the Chunin exams. He knew that there would be a number of enemies that would get in his way. As in people that posed a threat. He wasn't that strong, so yeah.
Ken looked at the ground behind him. The soil was soft, but hard, covered in green grass. The sun clearly helped it grow beautiful. He kneeled down on it and felt it in his hand, establishing a connection with the earth below. He took a deep breath in and felt the earth below himself. Like really felt it, somehow his Earth Chakra Release was seeping into the ground, letting him feel nice. He felt fluid somehow, like when someone stood in bed and their whole body felt lost in space, feeling like spinning or something. That would happen when he felt tired or dizzy and he would sit basically anywhere. His body would go numb and then his mind would drift off on its own and fade into a buzz of loud silence that would get in his head. That's how he was feeling. A feeling hard to describe, but a pleasure-filled feeling. One that he experienced at that very moment, which gave him a weird dose of satisfaction, feeling as if he had gone through the ground itself and feeling transcendent and one with nature. He didn't know if that was supposed to feel that way, but he embraced it nonetheless and felt like enhancing it. 

Getting up from the ground, he stretched, warming every limb from the muscles that were training. Then, when his whole body was warm, he took a deep breath and made two shadow clones. They looked him dead in the eyes and asked him: "Mud Body, huh? Alright." In complete unison. All Ken did was nod and took his distance from them, just in case something went bad. He wasn't actually sure how bad it coul go, but he was being cautious.  At first, they all started molding Earth Chakra, having their own training in their own paces. All of them knew what they had to do. Before coming to the empty fields, Ken had done a big-time research on this and the other techniques. And that research made it easier, him already knowing the mechanics of the jutsu and what to do in order to achieve it faster.  There were three scenarios that happened. Three different situations for each Ken training. The real Ken had managed to do something, making the clones divert their attention to himself. What he managed to do was that he turned his arm into mud, but it fell to the ground. "Oh boy." He told himself. He was kind of scared that he wouldn't get his arm back. But it was all good, he was feeling well. 

But then he did, which was okay. Once he tried releasing the technique, the mud just shot back from the ground, forming his arm back on. Glad to know there weren't problems like those. Seeing that everything was okay, the clones went back to work. Then it was the turn of the first clone, making something that would give them a great boost in the learning of the jutsu. What the Ken number 1, as the real Ken called it (he was number 0), did was turn his legs and abdomen into mud and he was actually able to move about. He smiled to himself before releasing the technique and getting back on with his training. Even though that was half a success, he wanted the whole success. Then Ken number two was in the spotlight. He had done it. At first, he couldn't do much. But after seeing Ken 0 and Ken 1 make their own variants of the Mud Body technique, he knew what to do. So he started with his hand before letting the mud extend to his whole body. And then he was able to move and act like a real body that had the consistency of mud. Ken 0 smiled at Ken 2, making Ken 2 release the technique. As the clones saluted, Ken released the shadow clones, letting his chakra return and the knowledge absorbed. 

Hinoishi had taken in this memory thinking about how he had never seen Ken in any of his memories when he meditated and trained in this way. Hinoishi blinked and it seemed less than a second had passed him by.

WC-4,106
TWC-4,882

-10 AP sharingan

~Mid thread Claim~

-Sharingan copycat technique - 750 wc (25% off)
-Sharingan Genjutsu -750 wc (25%off)
-Earth release chakra nature -1,000 wc (75% off)
-earth style:section Cane - 750 wc (25%off)
Summoning technique - 750 wc (25% off)

882 wc left.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum