Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread)

+4
Kura Yuki
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Kealoha
Shiro Hyuga
8 posters
Go down
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread) Empty In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread)

Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:11 pm
Mission Documents:

For such a good day, the clouds had parted from the skies of Kirigakure for simply one day. It allowed Shiro to read up on a few of those documents that he laid off to the side last night. It was detailing a few missions that had been requested for some of the shinobi around the village to do. Most of them were simple tasks, stuff that a kage wouldn’t necessarily need to accomplish. But he had to at least show the villagers that he meant business. That everything that he did, no matter what, would be to help the village and gain their trust. Besides, some extra money could go a long way, especially in a village like this. So, he’d send out three specific people, one of which he trusts enough to be loyal enough to Kiri… That young Yuki prospect that he knew would probably be good with running missions… And finally, as one last ditch effort to gain their trust. He’d request Ban Hozuki to accompany him for these missions. This was all just a simple step to actually gain the people's own trust and respect. A kage helping out the common folk, that would probably be considered uncommon. Yet he needed to do missions just as much as any of those who were of a lower rank then he.

Yet he couldn’t lie, he’d been itching to get out of that office for a few weeks now, especially given that the thought of the Kage summit lingered in his mind. Whatever it was, this new kind of experience… of being able to lead a group into doing some missions wouldn’t be so bad. He’d just have to trust them enough to get the job done. Perhaps, when they’ve proven themselves enough, he could promote them to the rank of chunin… Or enact the blood games once again in order to get the people of Kirigakure inspired to fight and to train. He’d have to ask around if possibly dismantling the Hunter Ninja section of the village and replace it with something similar… Yet something that could potentially reach out towards the rest of the villages for support. He understood what conflicts were to rise from these kinds of things. Yet, if his voice could be heard from inside of the Kage summit… Maybe then he could finally find some type of piece within himself. Whatever it was, he knew that at least the people of Kirigakure somewhat had his back. And that was all that mattered.

“Yusuke! I’m leaving, tell Mogu to cover for me right now!” With that, the Kage was off on another one of those adventures people would have. He was spry and young, along with having a head full of ideas. Yet thinking that everyone won’t know at least who he is did give him that slight wow factor if he did show up unannounced… Or that they would think that he was simply an imposter for Shikami if that was the case… That bastard was nowhere to be found, not only that, but he hadn’t even shown up to even counter what Shiro had been attempting to do.

“Well, at least I can get this headache over with!” He said while storming out of the kage’s building, placing himself back in his normal attire. Thus allowing him to walk around the village without the notice of many villagers. His attempt to walk towards their meeting place that he had assigned, which was right near where a small little restaurant had opened. The mission outline is already in his hand thanks to a seal placed on it from before. Now it was time for the group to deal with some current monkey business happening all around the village.

WC:627
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44250

In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread) Empty Re: In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread)

Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:01 pm
Ban was called for some more missions after returning from her year-long hiatus. There is nothing too strange about them besides the sheer number of C and B ranks they would be completing. What was happening in Kiri that required so many missions to be issued? Thankfully, with the bus load of assignments came a large crew—one of the members being the young Mizukage himself.

The Hozuki hadn't seen the Mizukage since he had abruptly taken office. Notably, Ban was unhappy with his candidacy as she felt he was too young and inexperienced in the village. However, when she voiced these and challenged him herself, the other shinobi in the room defended him. Ban wasn't over this event as she still held some unresovled anger towards the new Mizukage. Despite this, Ban would still go on the mission and follow along. Perhaps it would allow some insight into this new Mizukage.

The meeting place for the missions was held at an old restaurant. Young Shiro was already there waiting for the rest of the shinobi. Ban was dressed in fully modified Kiri Corrections and Detention armor. The mission wasn't expected to be dangerous, Ban didn't plan on having to use it. However, the large armor was intimidating. She didn't want to seem like she would let her guard down in the presence of the Kage.

"Good morning, Lord Mizukage." She bowed shortly. "I'm prepared to complete these missions."

WC: 240
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kyogetsu
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 111750

In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread) Empty Re: In With The Old, Out With The New(Mission Thread)

Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:23 pm
There was a change in Kirigakure, not only in the air, but the village and land itself. With a new Mizukage also came a different leadership, the one currently standing atop the hierarchy most likely aiming to do things in another way than his predecessor. Never change a winning time, if something isn't broken, why fix it? There were plenty of those sayings but what if it was exactly the opposite? Then change had to come, as simple as that. Kyogetsu wasn't one for politics, but even the young Hozuki was aware of the current state the Mist found itself in.

Making his way to a restaurant, the location described in the letter someone sent to him, Kyogetsu wondered what Kirigakure's future would have in store for him. A lot of questions with no answers as of yet, the only thing he knew was that it would be interesting. Perhaps even exciting, knowing that he might end up playing a part in the village's reconstruction, a pillar of some sorts. Regardless of the role he would play, the young Hozuki couldn't help but look forward to where the path might be taking him. Dressed in his usual attire which consisted of a black shirt underneath a white jacket, black pants and boots and a belt around his waist he continued on his way, not taking all that long to get where he needed to go.

Upon his arrival at the restaurant the shinobi of the Mist noticed two others had already found their way to the destination, a sign he wasn't the only one whose presence was required. "Young Lord, Miss" he greeted both the new Mizukage as well as the kunoichi, having met the pair a couple of days ago in the estate. He wasn't exactly a rocket scientist nor did Kyogetsu needed to be in order to figure out the goal of everyone having gathered around, those present more than likely about to undertake a couple of missions together. "So, what can I do?". Although he had anticipated the answer, the Hozuki figured it wouldn't hurt to confirm the situation.

(WC: 352)
Kura Yuki
Kura Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kura Yuki
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 29000

Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:27 pm
Kura Yuki, younger brother to Kyogetsu Hozuki, received a message from one of the many messenger beast within the land or mist. His location was once filled with water and land, but now, after solo training to better familiarize himself with his clan’s jutsu the area was covered in ice and chilling mist. Turquoise eyes would take note of the creature, perched upon a shard of ice that took 10 meters in height.

From the looks of it he had a mission. Accepting the note the creature would take off, it’s job was done. And Kura’s was just beginning. Freezing vapor would spew from his mouth, carried off by the wind. He was requested to assist on a few missions with the Mizukage and two others.

A mission with the newly appointed Mizukage? How odd.

He thought aloud. Gathering his things the Genin would head out to meet at the rendezvous point. As he arrived he notice that he was not the first, or the only one to show. His brother, Kyogetsu was already there. So he was summoned too. He shouldn’t be really surprised…his older brother was quite gifted and as of recent he took down someone who was possibly a traitor to the village. Kura made his way to his brother’s side.

Why am I not surprised that you are here?

He smiled warmly. He then noted the other shinobi, a woman. She resembled a pirate, so he wasn’t sure of how to go about addressing her. So instead he just nodded. Then he would address the newly appointed Mizukage, Shiro Hyuuga.

Lord Mizukage, it is a pleasure to lend you my aide today.

He would then await for the words of his Kage, to learn the mission detail and what was needed of him.

WC: 297
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:36 pm
Shiro’s whole body turned in an instant, his smirk showing itself to the first individual that had arrived, that being Ban Hozuki. He had planned for her to be here with him in order for her to see. To see how he was going to lead. That he would be with his ninja… And grow with them throughout his time as Mizukage. His pearly whites showed themselves as everyone referred to him as the Mizukage. Something that was surprising to see, that everyone here was somewhat honored to meet him. This was something he had not expected so suddenly. Yet he’d take it with open arms.

“It’s a pleasure to see you all, I understand that it’s strange for the leader of the village to work with and be on the same level as the rest of his ninja. However, with change comes reform, and I first wish for all of us to know, and to truly understand how we will be working. For this instance, it’s a pleasure to meet Kura Yuki, Ban Hozuki, and you especially Kyogetsu. Taking out one of our in who attempted to potentially lead a danger within our village. That is something that I admire. I expect that everyone here would do the same incase that were to happen.”

His gaze shifted towards each of them as he spoke. Arms poised and ready, he didn’t move much, besides the small nods of his head towards each of them. Yet after a moment, he lost his posture in order to explain to them their first, and arguably, most absurd mission that they would be undertaking for the day. His smile widening as he motioned for each of them to come closer, especially since the crack of dawn was beginning to show. With the people beginning to cross along the streets.

“The R&D department has made a massive blunder as of recently, they had replaced most of their workers with their own experiments. Highly intelligent monkeys that they created with help from a few of our very own medical staff. This was happening under the leadership of Shikami right underneath his nose. As a result it is our job now to clean up this mess and to make sure that the R&D department do not fuck up again. For this very reason, I wish for all of us to be there. A powerful statement will be made if the kage sees to it himself. Even if all three of you could do it by yourselves.”

His smirk still remained on his face, eyes gazing upon his fellow shinobi with pride at how they seemed to have turned out. All three of them had potential, an almost endless supply of it that had to be honed to the fullest. That was why he was going through with this in the first place. In order to see just how well they could do in these kinds of situations. It showed courage and strength to do so many missions in only what seemed to be a few days. He was hopeful that he, and the rest of them could get this done before the end of the week. Or if possible, they could get through to this for the entire day if they really worked into overdrive. He had left his assistant to do most of the organization while he had gone out in order to help out his fellow ninja in their missions. Shiro’s white hair flowing with the wind, before he motioned the rest of them to follow him. As these next few hours were going to be annoying without some kind of way of seeing where all of the monkeys had gone. They were going to have to take a boat… To one of the few islands that haven't really seen that much attention. It was a large landmass, almost a third of the main island's size. It was perfect for these intelligent apes to actually find some kind of base of operations. It was perfect… for what he wanted to do with it later. Yet first, they’d have to take a boat there. Lucky for them, he was easily able to get them a boat to sail across the waves in search of the lone island.

“Alright then! From what I’m seeing, a few of the Monkeys have set up a small perimeter around the island.. They’re probably expecting some kind of force to show up to put a stop to their antics… If you three wish to engage, tell me now. I can deal with them all myself if I need to, this island will be needed for something else, as such, I want you three with me for when that happens. Are you three ready?” Shiro’s eyes now have the silverish tone of the Byakugan. The veins pulsing and flexing right beside his eyes for a moment before they relaxed, and he was able to fully see them. The monkeys didn’t have much. However they’d be a pain for anyone willing to fish or set sail anywhere nearby. They’d have to be dealt with, and soon.

“Ban, Kyogetsu, you’re both Hozuki correct? Show me how well you both can control the water, if you would?”

He understood that Kura Yuki was also a potential factor in this, even giving a small glance at the boy before giving a small nod. Motioning for him to pay attention.

“If they start firing, I’ll need Kura to act as defense. Think of me like a referee, if things get too dicey, then I’ll interfere. However, I want to see what you three can show me.” Shiro gave each of them a nod. As the Monkeys were able to see their location. One of them pulled back on their bows. Getting ready to take aim at their small sailboat. There were about 10 of the monkeys, each of them stocking two arrows in their bows… Truly they were remarkable, if only the R&D department had seen such a threat they would be.

“Show me what you three got!”

WC:1013
TWC:1640

Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:49 pm
Ban and Shiro were soon joined by Kura and Kyogetsu, two genin. Ban predicted that the job must've been serious if they needed a full squad going. Kyogetsu was also a Hozuki however they barely knew each other. They were even around the same age. Perhaps they were related more closely than Ban realized, a close-distance cousin. Ban liked that there was another Hozuki on the team, someone to relate to when it came to being raised in the pride of the Hozuki clan. She didn't realize that Kura Yuki was also a relative of Kyogetsu, his younger brother in fact. She was deceived by the lack of the same familiar names.

Now it was onto business. Shiro explained the mission to the group. Under the lack of supervision during the last Mizukage era, chakra-enhanced monkeys had taken over the R&D island. This goofy situation was quite deadly, however, leading the village to need to hire a full squad of shinobi to disperse the mass of monkeys. They were armed and ready for a fight.

The Mizukage made it clear to them that he was joining them on his mission to gain notoriety among the people and shinobi of the village. He was saying the quiet part out loud. Ban would be watching him closely to see how he was going to perform as a leader of the nation and of this squad. It was his chance to improve his image with Ban. She was sure this was due to her presence a couple of weeks ago, calling him out for being too unknown of a figure within the village to properly lead. She was happy to see him take steps to fix this despite declining her challenge for a duel before in his office.

The crew set out on a ship headed for the R&D facility.

"So, what are we looking at here?" Ban asked as she peered into the compound from the edge of the jungle. Its grey steel walls contrasted with the dark forest background and the light sands of the beach. A group of monkeys could be seen by the jungle tree line, retreating back deeper once they were spotted. Nothing hazardous at first until a group of large primates came forth onto the shore with bows as large as them. "They're planning to ambush us before we can get to shore." Ban equipped her hammer and prepared to ditch the boat and go to land. Shiro instructed Kyogetsu and Ban to show him how well she and Kyogetsu can control the water. Ban smirked within her helmet. she shouted, "time to see the clan of the great Lord Xyxer in action," before diving into the sea off the side of the boat, turning into water upon entering.

Ban surfaced and immediately began to fire blasts of pressurized water from her mouth, setting up a barrier to block the incoming arrows. She then became her assault with her massive maul on the sandy shores where the archers were weaker. She smashed through the heavy wooden bow and sent the monkey archer flying away. She continued to rain down destruction on the surrounding enemies while Shiro, Kyogetsu, and Karu had the opportunity to make their own movements toward the shore. The monkeys that tried to land a physical attack on Ban were just met with a water body and a swift counterstrike. Their attacks couldn't do anything to her. Ban was more physical with her clan's ability to turn into water, using the physical advantage over enemies to catch them when their guard was weakest.

WC: 600
TWC: 840
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kyogetsu
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 111750

Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:12 pm
As the four shinobi of the Mist stood there, his own brother having joined their group in the meantime, the new Mizukage would take the word and address each and every single one of them. "I'm sure everyone else would have done the same" the young Hozuki replied to Shiro's compliments, or at least he'd hope so. After all, it was quite worrying that an unknown Genin such as himself was the only one around when the event took place. Nevertheless, it would be in everyone's best interest to leave it behind them and focus on what they could do, moving forward. 

It was still early in Kirigakure, people slow but surely finding their way to the streets in order to start the day. Kyogetsu looked around, his eyes checking the surroundings to make sure no one else would be listening in on the conversation they were currently having. That aside, he continued to listen attentively while paying close attention to the Mizukage's words. From what they were told, it appeared that the R&D had made quite the blunder, replacing most of their subordinates with experiments. "That's an interesting approach on how to lead a village" the young Hozuki questioned Shiro's predecessor. 

Even though he didn't know much about the previous Kage, that in itself should say a lot about how little the man had accomplished, unable to make a name for himself. On the bright side, things could only get better. Now that everyone had an idea of what would be waiting for them it was time to get back to the order of they day, the Mizukage motioning the others to follow behind him as he took the lead and started walking towards their destination. "A boat, interesting" Kyogetsu softly spoke under his breath, noticing what would be their means of travel for the day. 

With the location of the monkeys discovered, one of the bigger islands in Kirigakure, it was time for the Mist shinobi to spring into action and deal with the primates gone wild. The Mizukage encouraged his three companions to show him what they've got, almost asking for a display of their skills. "Already killed a shark, might as well deal with some apes next" the young Hozuki referred to the foolish Hoshigaki who ended up dying at his hands. The gate guard paid a hefty price for his mistakes, receiving a deadly punishment carried out by another of his peers.

The first one to make a move was Ban, a fellow clan's member who possessed the same Hozuki bloodline. He watched as the kunoichi equipped her hammer and prepared herself to showcase her abilities. Upon hitting the waves and entering the sea, the woman turned her body into water and made her way to face the monkeys. Doing so, she approached the primates and made quick work of those crossing her path. Using both hammer and physical strength the Kirigakure Chuunin demonstrated her natural skills gifted to her by the Hozuki bloodline, truly a sight to behold for those spectating from the side. 

However, Kyogetsu didn't intend to remain in the back. Nonchalantly yet efficiently, he activated the Surface Walking technique in order to cross the water without any trouble whatsoever. Noticing a couple of incoming projectiles, arrows as Shiro informed and warned them about, the Mist shinobi immediately formed a set of hand seals and performed another jutsu. Using the sea he was standing on as a source, the Hozuki created and surrounded himself with a wall of water, protecting and defending his body from any potential danger coming his way. With his vision as clear as the water he crossed, Kyogetsu waited to see what Kura would be able to come up with before making another move. 

(WC: 626, TWC: 978)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:07 pm
Shiro was impressed, no, he was thrilled at the sight of the two stunning prospects of ninja being able to rush into battle. Understanding that the best course of action was to peer onwards as to how they would react to each and every situation. Especially given that Ban and Kyogetsu were naturals in controlling the water. The sea was their biggest advantage, the crashing of waves coursing around the island, Shiro kept the boat balanced, curious as to why his fellow Yuki clan member had not yet moved. Yet the thought dawned on him that a Yuki clan's own ice Release kekkei genkai would not interact well with the Hozuki clan's own dominance in the water along with their own bodies being made of water. It was a bad combo when their entire game plan was being submerged inside of water and turning their own bodies into water. Shiro noted that next time, he’d have to make sure that Yura would have a better time with the teammates that he’s paired up with. His eyes looming over all of them, the entire island was at least filled with monkeys. Some of their arrows attempt to puncture both Kyogetsu and Ban with their arrows, however they only feel pitifully into the water. A waste of arrows, and a waste of supplies.

Kyogetsu’s own words about being able to seemingly kill a shark made Shiro let out a loud cry of laughter at the thought of another person being able to hunt an entire shark with just water. His smile widened as he watched what Kyogetsu was able to accomplish with just his hidden jutsu alone. A watery body that could make physical objects pass through them was certainly something special, and something that continued to be a grave issue when Shiro still thought about that request for him to fight against Ban.

When he got his hands on the R&D department he’d make sure that they’d wish they hadn’t done this stupid experiment when Shikami was around. He easily grabbed onto the arrows as they were fired, drawing his sword and slashing through multiple of the darts targeted his way. Shiro, confused as to why exactly they’d only use arrow fire against them, realized that their chakra systems weren’t flowing… They didn’t possess chakra… Or at least enough of it to even use. His eyes continued to scan the area as they all got closer and closer to the shoreline. Shiro lingering on the fact that Ban was able to make it too shore before either of them, and that Kyogetsu was at least able to protect himself with the water barrier he had erected in order to stop the coming arrows from hitting him.

Kura however didn’t seem to be respondent, or only seemed to be holding back with the rest of the group. Shiro was confused as to why Yura didn’t even seem to act in the face of danger. Perhaps having that Ice Release kekkei genkai had made him believe that he could have easily blocked those arrows. Shiro understood that with this that his team was certainly going to be trekking through this place for a bit. Shiro needed it for supplies and a new base he had supposed to erect for a new type of mission system to run through its course. However first they all had to deal with the monkey business that was this massive jungle. Shiro immediately addressed the three that were under his command to lead.

“As all three of you understand, this will not take long, however be on your toes. You don’t know if any of these beasts truly don’t have chakra or not. As a result I was keeping a watchful eye just in case.”

As if on cue, a massive ape, way bigger than the rest of them came lunging out of the woods. Rushing towards Shiro as he was the first one to be spotted. Shiro didn’t even move from his own position, already knowing that the ape was coming towards them. His sword was still in his other hand before his whole body twisted around. His sword immediately met the face of the beast. Cleaving the head of the ape in two without a second thought. Shiro turning towards the rest of his shinobi. The people he was meant to lead, the blood pooling out of the apes head. Shiro noted that they weren’t meant to kill them, however one of them being dead certainly wouldn’t be such a problem, especially since it seemed this one wasn’t that intelligent in comparison to the rest of them. Shiro was confused however that there were both intelligent and unintelligent apes on this remote island. Had they missed a spot when combing out the wild life here beforehand.

“Well, if you all are ready, let’s head deeper into the jungle, shall we?” His eyes moved, facing the rest of his band of ninja before he himself would at least head out on his own. Keeping his Byakugan active so that he could tell where everyone else was in his vicinity. His steps clicking against the floors as he moved around, the mist wasn’t anything he couldn’t perceive, especially given that he was experienced in the use of mist techniques. However the Monkeys that were all around here needed to be stopped, lest they prove to be somewhat of a problem within the future. He felt on edge, he couldn’t see any of the monkeys within his 100 meter radius of sight all around him, it felt kinda lonely that besides him and the group. He was one of the only ones who could actually see where the monkeys were, as well as how much of a threat they could be to the lot of the inhabitants of the mainland if they were to multiply and become a threat. He could not allow something like that, especially given that it was his previous kage that had become so blind to his own position. That no matter what would happen. He focused on what was at stake here. The village, its people, and the fact that these monkeys could prove useful in other experiments for the Research and Development commission that had been made while he was simply growing up in the vast islands of Kirigakure. His sword was still drawn, covered in the blood of an unintelligent monkey, or at least of the ape that had foolishly tried to combat them. His mind was preoccupied with what it would be like after this. The title of kage, something that he had grasped from a hand that was too imobile to even move. What did it mean to be the kage of Kiri? Someone who was strong, who was fierce… someone who could do whatever it took to make sure that the village remained in power… Someone that he could aspire to be.

The late and great Xyzer was an example of someone with power, and an overwhelming amount of history within that of the Five Great nations. A man with so much sway in the world, that he had made Konoha into a vassal state of Kirigakure. A massive weight bore on his shoulders, the people were terrified of him, some didn’t even wish to speak his name… The statue that he had cleaned, the one Xyxer Gyojin. He sometimes saw it with graffiti plastered on its stature, staining the gray stone wet with Green and Red paint, symbolizing that people disliked him… So much that they hated him like he was a betrayer… The man had guts, Shiro could not deny it, from what he was able to learn, Xyzer was a man of focus, of commitment, of someone with such will that it did not matter what stood in his way, nor would he have mercy on those that opposed him. Would Shiro have to be the same? Would he have to rise up to be something ruthless, to be terrifying to his own adversaries or even… those that he considered to be his nearest and dearest comrades. Youai was one such person, the person that had taught him everything he needed in the art of pure swordplay while he learned the arts of the Gentle Blade, something that was deeply ingrained into his own bloodline and lineage. It’s why, even if he was equipped with nothing more than a Kunai, that he could deal some serious damage to those that would be foolish enough to get into close quarters combat with him. Perhaps it is why then, that when those genetically modified apes suddenly came from the farther reaches of the damp forest, that Shiro was ready, he was wanting to fight against them, making them wish they had not dared to escape.

He saw one of them rushing towards him, then another had diverted its path to follow the first. At least two of the monkeys seemed to have some kind of weaponry on them, one of which was a massive metal club that was about the same size as Shiro’s entire torso plus his head. The mace reminded him somewhat of Bans own massive hammer that she decided to wield wherever she went. Yet the second monkey was truly something special, a massive behemoth that was wielding two different brass knuckles in each of its hands, the best part about it was that they seemed to be talking to each other, forming a plan of how to take out them for trespassing on their own newly claimed territory. They were confident, cocky enough to think that the Mizukage of all people would allow them to sit and grow their own strength. He’d need to make sure that the R&D department would be able to make good use of their own promises in the future if they had any and all of a chance of getting these things back. They were more human than ape, the only reason why he didn’t feel afraid was because he had fought so many different things, so many different abilities were shown to him. The bonds of his own ego and might had blinded him to progression, and this was the first stage of said progression.

As such, it was only natural for him to feel the Jaws of ambition clamp down on his head to make sure that he stood sane.

If his squadmates had followed him, he’d motion for them to stop, since they had the element of surprise, motioning for Kyogetsu and Kura to hide inside of the tree’s in order to get the jump on the apes themselves. As there were at least five other ones besides the two that he had previously seen with his improved vision. The passion he felt, the thrill of hunting such creatures. Capturing them inside of this damp and hot forest let his blood boil from within. It made his eyes burn with conviction, of the unbridled passion he felt, Ban was going to be helping him fight against these monkeys that had gotten free and were running a ruckus inside of his land. As the apes all came into view, Shiro’s hands were suddenly changing in color, his pale skin shifting into the gunmetal black hue of Shimi Daikon, his sword held tightly in his hand as the Monkeys were closing in on them, seven against four, the odds completely stacked against them. Yet this is what he wanted to live for, for something spectacular. To completely watch and see what it’d be like to fight against the entire odds of the battlefield.

“Have fun, Ban.”

With that, Shiro dashed forwards, his foot immediately slamming against the stomach of the massive monkey that seemingly had the most modifications on him so far. Strength augments to help him deal with the massive arms that he had. Yet with one kick from Shiro, he had sent the ape flying backwards, smashing through the tree’s as it’s reddish fur was stained with the blood being coughed out of its mouth. He had made sure not to hit a vital point inside of the apes body. Only attacking a spot that could easily be healed with some type of medical ninjutsu. The other ape, upon seeing it’s friend get easily hit backwards with the force of a rocket, his hands immediately grasping for his Mace, yet Shiro would allow for Ban to deal with the monkey, sure that she would be able to deal with them as Shiro would focus on the only few monkeys running around, seeing as some of them still brought those bows strapped around their backs. One of the arrows was fired directly at his head, with the Kage swinging his sword to easily deflect the attack. Noticing how the apes were still as coordinated as ever. He was curious at how far their intellect could go. They could speak with each other, and had enough thought to even attempt a pincer movement such as this. Yet there was something off about it, like there wasn’t a touch of something there. No type of true trickery, no poisons, no attempting to offer up anything in return. It was simply that animalistic urge to defend their own territory. His sword continued to deflect the volley of arrows from the two that were surrounding him. That led to three others, one of which being the monkey with the mace to be dealt with by the rest of the group. His gaze shifted to one of them, the tree that they were standing on was sturdy, easily able to support the monkey's weight, however a few of the branches they were standing on weren’t as sturdy, damp and brittle from the constant stress of rain and moisture in the air. Shiro noted that he could easily destroy the entire trunk with a single slash from his enhanced strength and the strength of the blade itself. However he decided to aim directly for the branches itself, his hand immediately whizzing into his ninja pouch, and throwing three shuriken that expertly sliced through the brittle branches, causing one of the monkeys to fall down, as the other was able to ready his bow, lining up for another shot straight towards Shiro’s back, the bow, flexing with the stress placed onto it by the monkey, suddenly was released, the bow snapping back with a small crack similar to a bullwhip.

Yet Shiro only smirks, the Byakugan was still something that most would kill to get their hands on simply one of them. Yet with both, he could see so much more. His foot pressing onto the ground before he used it to dash to the side by 2 meters, the shots suddenly hit the trunks with the audible *thunks* being heard by the Mizukage. His eyes shifted back towards the other monkey, as the hairy ape could feel it’s fur standing up straight before Shiro dashed forwards, climbing  up the massive tree with impressive speed as the ape intended to try and grab another arrow from his quiver, however Shiro was too fast for the Monkey, rushing up along the branch that was still brittle, aiming a palm strike directly towards its arm, before lightly jabbing one of the monkeys pressure points directly around his neck. The blackened finger jamming into the pressurized point, with the monkey shouting in pain before falling down onto the forest floor below. He could tell that the rest of the team would have defeated the monkeys, which meant that only a few of them were actually left on the island for them to all capture. Shiro’s arms returned to their normal color, his face relaxing as he could tell that they all were able to fight against these threats. As much as he wanted to do things alone sometimes, the group dynamic between all of them was at least decent.

“Alright! Only a few more left! Let’s get this going you three!” He shouted back towards them. His byakugan spotted in the distance the small little ruins that were housing the rest of the enhanced Monkeys. Some of them had small bits of rusted armor and weapons from the ruins that they were using as some kind of base. Massive towers of stone once were on this very island, and those ruins certainly looked amazing to be used as a base of operations entirely. He’d have to pour in a lot of his own resources, along with the resources of the village's own bank if he wanted to get something like this for the village again. His face shifted back into a grin, knowing fully well that they would all be able to deal with the rest of the monkeys. Sheathing his sword, Shiro turned his attention towards the others. His smirk never left his face as he spoke with them or even gave them a small glance. He always fought with that same smile on his face.

“Alright, about 50 meters from here is the ruins, we get in, take care of the rest of the monkeys and get back home as quickly as possible. That way we can take care of the rest of the missions and I can deal with the massive problem that the R&D department has for me right now.”

He turned his back, knowing that they would at least follow him, as was the case with most things regarding this mission. Something about it just made him feel kinda strange. Yet it felt good, to talk to them as a leader, to make sure that everything was going alright. The confidence of his former self coming back again after losing it during the events of that snowy incident so long ago. He was able to see mainly how those in Hoshigakure were superior to him in pure combat capabilities. He’d watch as one of them was able to control someone else's own corpse as a tool, that Doctor Terumi, he was something special. Someone that Shiro feared as an enemy, and had hoped he had made somewhat of an ally during the incident revolving around the clone of an Otsutsuki. That fight was something he could never forget, it made him feel on fire again, it made him feel the blood rushing through his entire body. Even as he was saved, even as he was able to deal with the finishing blow towards the woman with the weird ringed eye on top of her forehead. However the thoughts of that battle would have to be discussed later, for now though, they could deal with the current threat of all of this monkey business.

The process was quite easy, as it seemed that they had sent their strongest warriors to come and deal with the group. Leading to the rest of them ending up being mainly none threats due to their own weapons and armor being rusted. The rest of the group's events could pan out a bit differently, however Shiro’s own time was mainly spent with capturing the supposed leader of the group and eventually rounding up the rest of the monkeys in order to come back with them. As the R&D department had been waiting for all of them back at the edge of the island with a pick up crew ready to go. The group could head out towards the other islands in the area, as Shiro would be entirely focused on helping them out with anything else that they had asked for with his help and useful jovial nature. His smirk never leaves his face as he’d help them all out with the other missions surrounding the events taking place. The Kage would be grateful that these three ninja could help him here today with his assignments and the missions that they were able to get through.

“I want to thank you three for helping out today. I know things got a bit rough, especially with those monkeys breaking out again, but I’d say the day was more than worth it. As such I hope to see how all of you will grow in the future. Just make sure to train as hard as you can, that way I can have a challenge and sparring partner perhaps?”

He gave a big grin, before turning away from the group and walking right back into his office, tired from the days work and also the potential new workload he was going to have to fill out due to the new reports of the new construction site and shinobi being sent to that massive island to build something absolutely incredible.

“We're gonna need all the help we can get.”

WC:3451
TWC:5091

Exit and Claims
AP Gained:100 + Mission AP(178) = 278 AP Bonus
Ryo Gained:35500
iaigiri:1500/1500
Perfect Body:1500/1500
Iron Wall:1500/1500
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:32 pm
Shiro Hyuga wrote:

WC:3451
TWC:5091

Exit and Claims
AP Gained:100 + Mission AP(178) = 278 AP Bonus
Ryo Gained:35500
iaigiri:1500/1500
Perfect Body:1500/1500
Iron Wall:1500/1500

Mission AP and Ryo Claims pending remaining members finishing remaining mission WC (17,000 total).

All other claims Approved
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:29 pm
After Shiro and Ban swiftly took down the apes at the front line, Shiro instructed the team to move further into the forest to claim the rest of the territory. Ban followed behind after making sure all the apes they had just fought were unconscious and bound up. She didn't need them to return and sandwich the squad as they advanced.

As they entered the jungle, a thick, chakra-infused mist rolled through. It was the famous hidden mist techinque, used by many of the Kirigakure Shinobi. Ban was impressed that the apes were able to use such a complicated techinque; their advancement was truly incredible. Due to the mist, the group had to stay close in order to not get singled out by the enemy in the midst of uncertainty. Ban focused on her surroundings.

Thankfully, the apes approached Ban and Shiro without them needing to find them in the mist. This time, the apes carried swords and clubs carved from the trees on the island. Shiro and Ban would split up and take on their own group of apes.

Ban took on the group that was carrying the blades. She charged forward with a barrage of swipes from her maul, quickly disarming and bashing the monkeys to the side. Once all the weapons were secured, she turned to face off against the next group that was bearing the clubs. She swung her maul into their legs, leaving them unable to stand. She then proceeded to bash away at their bodies. Ban easily broke through their bones and skulls and slammed them to the ground.

Now that the monkeys were crippled, they were taken to the beach with the other captures. There, a group of R&D security would pick them up and bring them back to their cages in the facility. Ban wasn't sure what Shiro was planning to do with them after the experiment went haywire but she trusted that if he needed help now, he would ask Ban for help.

WC: 332
TWC: 1172
Total mission WC: 7538
EXIT
CLAIMING
Rewards from Monkey Business and Missing Monkey
4,000 Ryo / 20 AP
6,000 Ryo / 30 AP
2000 ryo for 2 missions at chunin
25% off for max stats
65 wc towards Wind Release: Great Breakthrough 750/750 Continued from this
Dragon Attacks Tiger 750/750