Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuran Hatake
Sakuran Hatake
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sakuran Hatake
Mission Record : Mission Records
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : Kumajanai Hatake
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : White Fang
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

E-rank Mission thread Empty E-rank Mission thread

Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:41 pm
Mission Center:
Greeted by a bright morning sun Ryunata started her day, yesterday she received her first mission! She was going to a local bussiness that due to staff shortages had asked the village council for assitance and boy was she excited to complete it. Riding her unicycle she went to the provided adress. She knew this mission might not involve the same level of excitement as her ninja training, but she understood the importance of helping her community in any way she could.

The mission was for a cleaning company and they had send her off to a house to clean it. Arriving at the modest home, Ryunata was greeted by an elderly woman named Mrs. Sato. With the warmest of welcomes Mrs. Sato welcomed her inside and showed her around. The house was cozy and well furbished, but it was clear that it hadn't received a decent cleaning in quite some time. Dust had settled on the furniture where Mrs. Sato probably couldn't reach and the floors needed a good sweep and mop.

"Thank you so much for helping, dear," Mrs. Sato said kindly. "I can't do as much as I used to, and with the cleaner company being short-staffed, I really appreciate you stepping in."

Ryunata nodded, determined to do her best. "Don't worry, Mrs. Sato. I'll make sure your home is spotless."

Being from a big family Ryunata was used to doing chores, she tightened her headband and surveyed her battlefield. She put on the cleaning apron provided by the company and gathered the necessary supplies: a broom, mop, dust cloths, and cleaning solutions. She decided to tackle the living room first. Starting with the furniture, she carefully dusted every surface, making sure to reach all the little spaces she knew Mrs. Sato could never reach . She moved the smaller items to clean underneath and behind them, ensuring no dust was left to survive!

With the living room looking much better, Ryunata moved on to the kitchen. The counters were cluttered with dishes and cooking utensils. She started doing the dishes with scalding hot water, better ti have some red skin then to leave any germs alive! Once the sink was empty, she wiped down the counters, making sure they were spotless and free of crumbs or spills. The stove-top was her next enemy, viciously she assaulted the grease and grime until they too fell before her cleaning prowess, it gleamed like it came right from the store and satisfied she tackled the floor next. After the floor stood its ground and seemed to be unaffected by her tackle she started sweeping and mopping it instead.

"Why do i do these things ..."

She skillfully cleaned not tackled the bedroom and bathroom making sure they were nice and tidy. With her main task complete she retuned to Mrs. Sato who was delighted at her progress.

"My oh my that was quick" She exlaimed Ryunata smiled "It was my pleasure, Hoshigakure no Sato at your service !"
They said their goodbyes and Ryunata raced off to the village mission center for another one.

[WC 515]
Sakuran Hatake
Sakuran Hatake
Genin
Genin

E-rank Mission thread Empty Re: E-rank Mission thread

Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:43 pm
Mission :
Ryunata rushed to the mission center to get a last minute assigment , a babysitting mission ? She understood that no task was too small and hurried along to the place mentioned in the mission log. "I just have to feed this kid, put him to bed and not let him leave the house, easy money." She was friendly to all the villagers she encountered waving hello to everyone passing while riding her unicycle.

When she arrived at the house she was greeted by a lady standing outside with her handbag at the ready. "Great, you are here. I need to go right now. There is food in the fridge. DO NOT let him leave the house, bedtime is at eight and i will be back at ten." The lady tossed the key to Ryunata and sped off "Well, Hello and goodbye to you as well." She thought to herself.

When she entered she already saw the kid opening a window and instantly used her body flicker technique to appear behind him and grab him by the collar, having a stroke of genius she threw him on the couch without him having the chance to look at her, quickly forming the seals for a transformation jutsu she transformed herself into an old but fierce looking kunoichi and said "We are going to have dinner, you are going to behave and you will go to bed in time, is that clear." The boy was utterly flabbergasted and just nodded.

She prepared a meal while the boy was colouring in some books, never breaking her transformation, this was good practice. After they had dinner they played around a bit with cards and boardgames and at eight o clock she put him to bed, the kid looked terrified of Ryunata so she was confident there would be no fuss.

Night had fallen a while ago and Ryunata was sitting comfortably reading her shinobi handbook when she heard something outside. It was a man trying to get inside, wasting no time she used her body flicker technique to appear right behind him and brandishing a kunai said loudly and firmly "Do not move another step, I was tasked with protecting this place untill Hoshi`s mom comes back"

The man raised his hands and dropped his briefcase "I`m sorry but Sharon had to do overtime, I am his father Kyle, in my bag i have the mission request form and my ID, please do not hurt me." The man was obviously shaken but Ryunata was taking no chances. She grabbed in the bag while keeping her eyes on the man and the kunai firmly in her grip. She glanced over the document and found it trustworthy.

"I am sorry Kyle but i take my missions seriously and hope you understand, Hoshi has been fed and put to bed" Ryunata said confindently but slightly apolegetic.

The man turned around relieved. "No problem at all, we knew the shinobi took missions seriously but had no idea in what degree. I am happy Hoshi was kept safe by you." He smiled and continued "Your mission is complete young shinobi, you have my thanks"

Ryunata smiled and nodded, collected her belongings and rode off on her unicycle into the night. Back home she quickly went to bed for in the morning more missions awaited

[WC 553]
Sakuran Hatake
Sakuran Hatake
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:44 pm
MIssion Central:
It was a bright and shining morning, Ryunata stretched out and got up with a great mood. "More missions !" She grabbed some breakfast and headed to the mission central. There she picked out a mission to assist the local academy which was looking for a magic act and wanted a shinobi to come and show off their skills. She thought this would be amusing and fun to do. So off Ryunata went to collect some logs to show off her Taijutsu and went over to the academy

Once she had arrived she met up with the school director and he showed her the theater where the magic show would take place."This will do nicely." she thought while noting the rafters up top. She set the table with some kunai and shuriken, also some scrolls and her shinobi handbook. Looking around at her setup she was pleased about it and waited patiently for her audience to arrive. She could hear the pattering of tiny feet and their excitement.

"This must be them, lets give them a show."

She stood behind the table facing the lined up chairs and formed the seals for the Transformation jutsu which she used to promptly change herself into a big poster standing on a pedestal saying "CAN YOU FIND THE NINJA IN THE ROOM; I AM ALREADY HERE." the poster was brightly green with blue lettering. The children entered the room and were loudly wondering where the ninja could be, once they sat down they noticed the sign and started looking around, their teacher joined in and after a minute or two they gave up and said the shinobi was probably not even there.

"Given up?" She said amused and they all looked around to see where the voice was coming from. She undid the jutsu and stood before them revealed in a puff of white smoke. The children were gasping and laughing, the teacher even applauded. She did a little bow and moved in front of the table. "As you can see we Ninja are masters of stealth." But also at fighting. She grabbed one of the logs and threw it in the air, jumping after it she performed a whirlwind kick and broke it in half, making sure to catch the pieces while she came down.

The kids were over the moon, but she was not done yet. Farming the hand seals for the clone jutsu she said "We also use ninjutsu to make incredible things appear out of nowhere" in a puff of white smoke she cloned herself five times  and each of the clones started fighting each other all over the room. "So you see kids, Ninjas are magic." and she dispelled her clones and used the body flicker technique to get in the rafters of the room.

They all exclaimed disappointment and Ryunata chuckled making them notice her, even more gasping occurred as she jumped down in front of them and collected her weapons. She took one of the logs and asked them to follow her outside where they spend some time throwing kunai's with Ryunata making sure they all did it safely. After they all had some turns she said to them that her time was up and she needed to go assist the village some more.

As she took her leave she heard the kids all saying they wanted to be a cool ninja like her.

"Mission accomplished"

[WC  569]
Sakuran Hatake
Sakuran Hatake
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:45 pm
Mission Central:

Ryunata returned to the Mission central to pick up another mission. And she got one that required a bit of stealth and cunning. "Great!" she mused. Getting on her unicycle she went over to the employer

She decided to first do a bit of a stakeout, climbing on top of a building and finding some potted plants on top she transformed into one of them and simply observed the shop from a distance. Seeing the foot traffic it was getting the shop was doing quite well for itself. She stayed there for a few hours and noticed that they had alot of return customers, she even saw the same woman three times in four hours! "I wonder what that was all about ?"

She undid the jutsu and found her way down to casually walk around the shop with her headband removed, the woman came outside and Ryunata walked over. "Excuse me, Miss," she quickly glanced in her bag and saw she had bought some spices, "Im looking for some spices but none of the shops i saw have what i need." The woman smiled and pointed at the store behind her explaining how the staff is super friendly and helpful and if they don't have what you need they will always special order it in. She thanked her and went to the shop.

"Okay, so super friendly and helpful, lets see inside"

Once entered she acted natural and just rifled through the racks and before she was halfway a staff member already approached her and with the sweetest voice asked if she could help. Ryunata did not see any spices yet so asked about those and the clerk walked with her and even explained what spices where best in what recipes. She took the spices and a piece of candy and went for the checkout while inspecting the rest of the store passing it off as idle curiosity.

The man at the counter was chatty and friendly and had a very warm smile, she instantly felt at home like she went there for many years already. Paying for her groceries she excited the building and went into an alleyway making sure she was alone. "Henge no jutsu." Ryunata transformed into a sweet old lady and slowly made her way back to the store. When she rounded the corner she kept calling out for Kenshi.

As she got closer to the store, one of the clerks came outside to see what was happening. And she explained that her little dog ran inside of the store. They looked through the store together and she asked if he maybe ran into the store room. The man gladly went with her and she called out several time for her make believe dog. Finally saying to the man that he probably ran home and that he did this all the time. They laughed together as she excited the store and thanked the man promising to bring Kenshi along next time.

Ryunata undid her jutsu behind the corner and went back to her employer to tell them about this great little shop.

[516 WC]
Sakuran Hatake
Sakuran Hatake
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:46 pm
Mission central:
Ryuna Hatake had signed up for a mission late last night and as she went to bed she pondered on how to complete it, training kids at the academy. Martial arts was her strength so it would be logical to start there, she felt like the academy put so much emphasis on jutsus that many people thought Taijutsu just didnt came close to its power. With her newly mastered White Fang style she would show them how wrong that was.

The following morning she rushed over to the academy, sprinting there as her warmup since she decided to make this day count and teach them how to train their Taijutsu. She arrived well before anyone at the academy and spend some time building agility ladders and obstacle courses, and afcourse make sure plenty of water was available.

Slowly the academy grounds buzzed with the excited chatter of children eager to start their training. She greeted them with a warm smile as she gathered them close. "Hello, students. My name is Ryunata Hatake and i am here today on a mission to train you!" The students cheered and their teacher looked excited for a break. "Today i will show you how to practice Taijutsu since noone gains strength overnight it is important to know how to train. Now remember we ill be training hard so if you are thirsty please have a drink, a hydrated body is a strong body." She said while flexing her muscles.

She motioned them to follow her and explained that first up was jogging since this trained stamina. Ryunata started jogging at a low pace to make sure everyone was following, as the group was jogging she circled back to see if everyone was using proper form and corrected when needed. They had a few breaks to hydrate and after an hour orso she called the excercise to a halt.

"Great job everyone, i can see this is a very motivated group, lets keep it up with the next excercise"

Ryunata demonstrated how to use the agility ladder, showing them how to move their feet quickly through the spaces. "This will help us get faster and more agile," she explained while climbing the ladder. As they each tried climbing the ladders she strolled around and helped them maintain a good pace and encouraging them. When everyone was getting winded she decided to have a water break and she could explain the obstacle course.

As all of them were drinking water, she guided them to the next course, explaining how to jump, dodge and roll through the exercise. And started them off at a low pace, making sure she got the message across that effort is just as important as technique. Because it was getting late and they had trained well she decided to make it a pace instead of letting everyone do laps until exhaustion. Ryunata would cheer them on individually making sure everyone was still having fun.

After the exercises she showed them how to do stretches and as they were doing that she was recapping every exercise and why they were important, also on how a strong body would help them in every stage of life. Satisfied with the training and the sun setting she dismissed the class and said that she hoped they learned and used these exercises to improve themselves for themselves.

The teacher thanked Ryunata for her time and effort and that was another mission complete!

[575 WC]

Total count WC 2728

+27 speed
+25 AP
+5000 Ryo

2000 WC White Ray
250 WC Mind read
250 WC Cat Eyes

[Exit]
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader