Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

My Immortal

+4
Sephora Hyuuga
Talon Tau
Tori Uzumaki
Dante Hyuga
8 posters
Go down
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

My Immortal  - Page 3 Empty Re: My Immortal

Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:56 pm
Talon leaned against the outside of the door against the wall. Talon and Dante could be in the same area, not speaking, yet completely understand each other. Make sense? Both were silent types; silence was worth a thousand words for them.

Now and then, if they heard Zatoichi or Sephora sound a little louder than average, they would look at each other and either snicker, shake their heads, or do their damnedest to hold back laughter! They knew how much trouble the two were in, but in a way, it was funny!

“Ya know, Dante, being here in Hoshi has felt like home. More so than Volcano did. Since we've been here, we have grown a lot and changed for the better. I don't know, maybe it's our environment.” Talon said quietly, just loud enough for Dante to hear him. However, he didn't share the nightmares he'd been having about Stein or the knowledge of the hand-print-shaped burn mark he had on his upper right bicep! Yeah, that information is still kept under wraps. He also said that sometimes he swears his threads have a voice of their own.

As Tori left with Zatoichi, he looked over at Dante, then at Sephora, who left shortly after they did, and finally at Ayato, who told them what was happening before dismissing them. Well, Ayato went easy on them! He nodded as he listened to Ayato explain everything. He could understand why he did what he did; they were family, and they hadn't killed each other after all!

“Heading back to my room,” Talon said to Ayato and Dante after they were briefed and dismissed.

(Exit)
TWC:1508
15 stats
Vigor 4
Chakra 4
Speed 3
Strength 4

Using 1508 words from the above topic,
And use the 408 word count from this topic:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58299-where-you-are-exit#433673
And my Word bank on my stat page (I have one cause I'm from V6) I want to use 584 words
Makes 2500/2500 for the B Rank of:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45428-earth-grudge-fear-black-threads-v7#355137

Last edited by Talon Tau on Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:31 pm
Dante smirked at Talons' words. He realized he wasn't the only one who felt at home here in Hoshigakure, especially with the Hyuuga clan.

“My dad's parents passed away tragically when he was a small child. They were a part of this branch of the Hyuuga clan, so Ayato's dad was raised with my father in the same household. They weren't blood-related, but the Hyuugas take care of themselves and those they consider family. This is why I knew I could come here if I needed anything. Toneri and I have not always seen eye to eye, nor have I and the “alpha Female,” as I call her. Yet, they would be here for me if I needed something, and vice versa! Ayato was the one Sephora and I were closer to. Although… never mind…you get the point of what I am saying.” Dante explained why he chose to seek out this branch of his clan. Dante wasn't about to explain what he thought about the bond between Sephora and Ayato. If it were true, it would eventually come out. As Ayato said, nothing in this house stays secret for long.

As everyone filtered out of the room, he smirked again at his twin sister, whom trouble would always seem to find! Ayato came out and explained to them what was going on.

“I will make sure Zatoichi cleans the bathrooms!” Dante said, snickering, realizing Ayato went very easy on Sephora and Zatoichi. After he dismissed them, Dante went to his room for some much-needed rest.

Exit
TWC: 710
+7 stats
2-vigor
1-chakra
2-speed
2-strength

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59005-dance-of-the-camellia#437833
2500/2500

Using1790 from my 8,000 word bank
To complete the 2500 for B rank of the jutsu
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:45 pm
Sephora was glad that Ayato was lenient on them. Oh, what he could have done, considering the circumstances! She sighed heavily as everyone left the room, ignoring Dante and Talons' sly comments. She went to her room for a brief second before leaving again and following Ayato out to the garden. She stood quietly about six feet behind him. It was time; he was alone, and hopefully, he would listen closely to what Sephora had to say!

Stepping forward, she stood right next to Ayato and began to speak the words from her heart.
“Ayato, I need to tell you something important!”

She sighed as she prepared to say the words. They had always been close! Not just in age but also in the bond between the two formed when they were young. At this point, she spoke to him not as Ayato the Kage but as Ayato the man. She took his hand in hers if he allowed her to.

“As kids, you always said that someday you would be a hero. And I always believed in you. I was proud of you, and I knew you could achieve great things, and you did. I have always supported you, even from a distance.” She said, looking up into his eyes. “I know I wasn't the best person, Ayato, but you always believed in me and never doubted me. Even though we aren't blood-related, you have never failed to be there for me and my family!” Tears started forming in her eyes! She had never expressed how she felt like this before.

“You rescued me and brought me back here; you didn't have to do that; you could have left me, but you didn't! You gave me a chance that no one else could or would have. Ayato Hyuuga, I…” Sephora held both of his hands in hers at this point. Come on, Sephy, say it! You have been feeling it intensely for so long. Just tell him you love him! She said inside her mind to try to encourage herself!

“I love you Ayato! It's a deeper love than just the familial/clan bond love. I love you as in, a deep the-heart love! I always have; I never realized it until I moved here!” She said as she stood pretty close to him, holding his hands. She realized his hands and wrapped her arms around him. “I believe you saved me from Kaito not because I was a member of your clan but because you don't want to lose me again! This was your opportunity to save me not just from missing ninja, but from the lifestyle and to bring me back where I belong…. you did it! I love you, Ayato….I always have!” She said as she buried her head in his shoulder, tears coming from her eyes. She truly loved him! No, this wasn't an excuse to get out of trouble. She had been waiting for this opportunity to tell Ayato how she truly felt in her heart!

WC: 522

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Zatoichi Hyuuga
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Z's Stats
Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:04 pm
Zatoichi raised an eyebrow as he intently listened to him go individually to each of them. Then it was HIS turn. The bathrooms? The stables? What? No, this wasn't right…then again, what he did wasn't right. However, Ayato was right yet again, and he went about things the wrong way! This was an extremely lenient punishment.

“Very well, yes, sir,” Zatoichi said as he sighed. He had heard his mother say she needed to talk to him, mother to son! A heart-to-heart with his mom? He hadn't had one of those…well…in forever. Not one he could remember anyway.
He followed Tori out of the room so they could talk.

Exit
1247 words
+12 stats
3-vigor
3-chakra
3-speed
3-strength
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:29 pm
Zatoichi Hyuuga wrote:
Exit
1247 words
+12 stats
3-vigor
3-chakra
3-speed
3-strength
Approved!
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:50 pm
The Kage stood motionless in the garden, the crisp, rainy air swirling around him. He didn't need his Byakugan to sense Sephora's presence behind him; her familiar aura was unmistakable. He had not expected her, and the urgency in her approach, marked by the redness of her skin despite the chill, told him something significant was about to unfold.

As Sephora stepped closer, Ayato remained still, listening intently as she began to speak from her heart. Her words were filled with emotion, recounting their shared past, the bond they had forged since childhood. She spoke of his dreams, his achievements, and the unwavering support she had always offered. She expressed gratitude for the chances he had given her, saving her from danger and a life she had strayed into.

Ayato's heart stirred at her confession. She professed a love deeper than familial bonds, a love that had grown unnoticed until now. Her words were sincere, and the tears in her eyes spoke volumes. Yet, despite the warmth and sincerity of her confession, Ayato's thoughts were elsewhere. The Fifth Great Ninja War was over, but another battle raged on in his mind. The shadow of Aokidanza Shimura, who had taken control of Konoha and ruled with an iron fist, loomed large over his thoughts. Ayato knew he could not rest until this threat was neutralized.

Taking a deep breath, Ayato finally turned to face Sephora. His eyes met hers, and he saw the depth of her feelings reflected in them. "Sephora," he began, his voice steady but gentle, "Your words touch my heart more than I can express. Knowing that someone holds such deep affection for me is humbling. You’ve always been my confidante and ally, and your unwavering belief in me has never gone unnoticed."

He took her hands in his, feeling the warmth and sincerity of her touch. "Right now, my mind is consumed with the battles that still need to be fought. Aokidanza Shimura is out there, and I can't rest until that threat is dealt with. But once this war is over, I promise you, I'll give your words the thought and consideration they deserve."

Ayato gave her a small, appreciative smile, silently vowing to himself that he would return to this moment once the storm had passed. For now, his focus remained on the mission ahead, but knowing Sephora was there, waiting for him, gave him a new sense of purpose and determination. The battles ahead were daunting, but with the support of those who cared for him, he knew he would emerge victorious.

[WC: 420]

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:32 pm
She could see it in his eyes and hear it in his words. He loved her too, but she understood his commitment to the village; he was the Hogokage, and she couldn't help but smile at his words. They made her proud of him! She understood that the village came first. And as they held hands, she smiled and looked into his eyes.

“I understand, my love. I will always be by your side as your ally, as you have always been mine!” she said as she looked at him. But she looked away as she suddenly shifted into deep thought. That name! Where had she heard that name before?

“Aokidanze Senju is the Hokage. Not surprisingly, Konoha has a reputation for having monsters like Kages! I would know I lived there at one point. Those Kages are worse than the missing-nin they consider scum!” Sephy said, realizing that she had two teammates that may be there!

“I have a couple of friends and teammates I think may be in Konoha, and I hope they follow Toris's lead and come here to Hoshi, where they would be safer. Their names are Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga. I have been worried since I really haven't heard anything from them in some time!” Sephora said, still in deep thought and now worried at this point!

WC: 228

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:16 am
Ayato listened intently to Sephora, his gaze unwavering as he held her hand. Her words resonated deeply with him, reminding him of their shared dedication and sacrifices for the village's greater good. Her loyalty and understanding meant everything to him, and he cherished their bond.

"Knowing that we stand together, no matter the challenges, strengthens my resolve daily,," Ayato replied, his voice filled with warmth. "I promise we'll face it together no matter what happens."

As Sephora's thoughts turned to her old teammates, Ayato's expression shifted slightly. The mention of Akki Senju and Megami Kuga brought a flicker of concern to his eyes, but he remained composed.

"About your inquiry regarding Megami Kuga and Akki Senju," he began, choosing his words carefully. "They might be closer than you think. Before I came here this morning, I received a report from the Public Security Division, our intelligence-gathering unit in Hoshi. According to the report, one of Root's officers facilitated their release from Konoha, and they are now approaching the Vale. There's a good chance they'll be within our walls soon. We’re keeping a close watch on the situation."

On the surface, it seemed like a simple gesture of goodwill, yet he couldn't shake the suspicion that an ulterior motive existed. Such gestures often came with hidden strings attached, and he knew that gifts were sometimes laced with poison. He considered that Root Konoha might be setting a precedent, one they could reference if Hoshi ever captured one of their own.

His eyes met hers again, filled with hope and determination. "We’ll do everything we can to ensure their safety. Hoshi will always welcome those who seek refuge and wish to stand by us."

[WC: 282]
[TWC: 2116]

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:16 pm
Sephora was happy to hear that her friends were coming to Hoshigakure! They would need a place to stay, even she knew that!

“Can they stay with us? I know you don't know them…well, you kind of do. You and I went somewhere with them a couple of times when we were all younger…you may or may not remember them! I'm just glad they are coming here! At least I'll know they're safe!” Sephora said as she wrapped her arms around Ayato again. He's right now. No matter what, they will stand together and face anything that comes their way!

“I would like to meet them soon; thank you for letting me know, Ayato.” She embraces him as long as he allows her to! She moves her hands down to hold his hands again as she lies her head on his shoulder.

“You have done so much for me and my whole team! You're amazing, Ayato, and you're the reason we can make it here in Hoshi.” Sephora said as she moved her head closer to his neck.

“No matter what you have done so much for us, me especially, I'm by your side forever!” Sephora meant these words. No matter what happens, she will always be there.

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:50 pm
Ayato listened warmly as Sephora expressed excitement about her friends coming to Hoshigakure. He nodded, trying to match her enthusiasm. “I must admit, I don’t recall them—so many faces over the years, even a Hyuuga’s memory can falter,” he said with a gentle chuckle. “But I trust your word. If they’re important to you, that should be enough.

As Sephora approached and wrapped her arms around him, Ayato felt his heart race—an unfamiliar sensation compared to the complexities of war. His usual composure wavered as she rested her head on his shoulder and held his hands. A deep sense of responsibility and affection stirred within him. He managed a reassuring smile and gently returned her gesture, his hand lingering over hers.

They remained like that for a while, though Ayato lost track of time. Eventually, he realized it was probably best for Sephora to head back inside before she caught a cold—after all, who would guide Tori in their Hoshi ways? Meanwhile, the Hogokage had little rest ahead.

You must excuse me. I have some paperwork to finish before meeting with the council tomorrow. It seems these fine folks are as enchanted by quill and parchment as others are by wine,” Ayato said with a wry smile, hoping to lighten the mood. In truth, he couldn’t truly relate—he had never partaken in alcohol. As a Kage, he was expected to set an example and control his vices, but in his case, he was fortunate; he simply never acquired a taste for it.

He gently released Sephora from their embrace and patted her on the shoulder. “It's always a pleasure to reconnect, Sephora. I'm delighted to hear that your friends will be arriving soon. Rest assured, I will keep you informed about their safety.

As he turned to leave, Ayato glanced back over his shoulder. “Feel free to reach out if you require anything or wish to converse. My door is always open, though a mountain of paperwork may occasionally obscure it.

With a final nod, Ayato made his way toward his office at the Unseen University. As he walked, the rain did little to faze him—he had weathered countless storms during his time on the island of Aiso off the coast of Haven. The steady downpour now felt like a distant echo of the past, a reminder of his legacy and the grounds where his mother had been raised.

[EXIT]

[WC: 400]
[TWC: 2,516]

Claims wrote:With a 25% Max stat discount 

1033 to continue B-rank progress for Shattered Blade Strike and level it up to A | last trained here [842+1033 = 1875/1875]
1,125 to level up C-rank Summoning Technique from my stat page to A-rank [1125+750 = 1875/1875]
358 towards  C-rank Tenketsu Needle 358/750
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum