Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59252-jaiden-goka#439631[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Leaving the village  Empty Leaving the village

Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:52 pm
He was finally at the gate and was leaving konoha, but where could he go? He didn't know his way around the land of fire and he didn't realize how long it would be to get out of there it wasn't like he was given a map of the area. Once he made his way to the gates officially he would look around as he stepped out. "I guess asking for directions is not gonna happen anytime soon." He spoke to himself as he stretched his body out from his position as a few bones popped. He would lean down taking a runners stance as his right eye flashed into the Baioregan, once he had it going he would start moving running in one direction.

Of course he didn't know where he was exactly as he never got to visit the land of fire so all this is a surprise and very new to him. He was just running and leaping from tree to tree swinging by to get as far away from the village as possible. With his baioregan active he was actively looking around making sure he wasn't being chased he didn't have the energy to keep this life of his going. Maybe he should go ahead and hang up the headband and just relax himself but where can he even go. He has no money, no home, no weapons all he got is his chakra and his knowledge of weapons. He would breathe as he continues his journey as the further he got the more time he had to think.

"I don't know who or what to do anymore but I know that I've been abandoned by two people I thought were my friends. They better be dead or something because if I find them I'm gonna punch their teeth out." Raijin said as he gritted his teeth and squeezed his fist before relaxing again as he sighed. "What's the point anymore. I have no friends, no family, and no home there's no reason for me to even go bother anyone else. Maybe I can find a random place and just stay there."

(Exiting if not stopped)
Twc 356
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default