Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshborn7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Is This Necessary? Empty Is This Necessary?

Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:43 am
It had been a few days since Darkside had been nearly obliterated, and as usual, Junko found herself attending to the various duties that called her attention. One of those things was a meeting with the one who had inflicted the devastating property damage. Though the civilians had all gotten out of there safely, one of the missing ninjas had died to the assassin. She hadn’t known much about the man, other than he was seemingly close to her cousin Akaime so his death didn’t impact her too much.

Though she was friends with Takeshiyama, at least in the public eye he needed to be reprimanded for the destruction he caused. The amount of Ryo she had put into Darkside during its original construction had been astronomical, but thankfully the insurance would cover most of its reconstruction. The only kind of “punishment” she could even think to give him would be a few hours of community service, and even then she didn’t really believe he deserved it. As she waited, she’d prepare whatever paperwork was required and requested that her bodyguard remain posted at her door.

Should Takeshiyama approach, her bodyguard Nariko would announce his presence and offer him a nod as he made his way to the door. Standing before him was a young woman who looked to be of the same clan. Small black horns could be seen coming out of the top of her head, slightly hidden by her long, snow-white hair. Junko would call out, informing her that it was all right to allow her dear friend in. Nariko then would open the door, walk in, and beckon Takeshiyama to enter behind her. If he decided to follow, she’d close the door and walk to the opposite side of the room then lean up against one of the walls.

Once he had entered Junko would stand from her chair and offer him a bow with a smile across her face. Normally this would be when she asked her visitor to sit and relax with her, however, she was unsure if the chairs within her office would be able to withstand his weight. Though he was a rather large, intimidating figure, Junko knew that he had a rather soft center for those he got along with so as normal she felt safe in his company. Speaking up, her voice was as warm and soothing as ever.

”Thanks for coming to see me this afternoon Takeshiyama, there’s just a few things we need to discuss then you’ll be free to head out. I assure you this won't take up too much of your time.”

If he examined her, he’d see her dressed in finely made clothing as usual. A black kimono with red roses embroidered into the fabric wrapped around her delicate figure. Her thick, black hair had been pulled back into a high ponytail and was seemingly secured loosely with a silver pin. Various red and silver jewelry could be seen adorning various parts of her body, causing her to jingle slightly as she moved.

WC: 511
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds

Is This Necessary? Empty Re: Is This Necessary?

Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:55 am
With a Grumble and sigh he got himself ready for the upcoming appointment.  It wasn’t so much that he fretted over the conversation, more so it was but one more distraction upon his time.  There had been many annoying things as of late, all a distraction…..it was hard to maintain the pleasant mood he often thought himself in.

Dressed in a simple green kimono with a red sash and wooden sandals he made his way towards the office of the Kage.  Not too long ago he could have simply walked down the hall and knocked on a door, not he had to parade himself through the entire village it seemed.  Still the weather was brisk, so at least for this time the gods had not opted to put any more upon him.  

Arriving he’d nod at the new bodyguard that Junko had employed.  He did not recognize her, but he did recognize the tell tale signs of his own clan.  Some would think this would cause an instant kinship, two of the same clan meeting at random in a distant land, yet for Kaito….it did none such a thing.  Instead for the most part he ignored her waiting for his own summons into the room, which came quickly enough.  Entering he’d watch as Junko stood, the role of leadership seeming to fit gracefully on her shoulders as she did.  He bowed back to her in a gesture of respect before looking about the room.  She smiled, but he noted the bodyguard staying within the same room.  Likely just a formality, but it was noted.  

At her words he shrugged.  “You’re the boss.”  He’d say, though not without the faintest of smiles.   To her guard it may have seemed rude but to the woman he’d known his entire time on the island, she’d know it was just him messing with her.  He’d declined the formalities of joining the village, and continued his work as more of a contractor as duties came up.  Something he suspected might come up even more to pay off a debt.  

“I suppose you heard of the small scuffle then.”  He’d say in reference to the near utter destruction of a restaurant, and the rubble that lined the roads entering the hot springs that had previously been its roof.  As he spoke he eyed the room, though none of the chairs gave him assurance in a seat.  He wondered why the people of Moon all insisted on being such scrawny creatures.  As for himself, if it was possible he likely looked bigger than the last time Junko had seen him.  

His time had been his for the last several weeks, a near total isolation as he trained, ate, trained, and ate some more.  He’d ceased seeing her sister for some time, and his precense at the bar had come to an end, to the dismay of the sake sales.  Having gained several kilos the kimono did all it could to hold him in.  The basho approached, and Takeshiyama sought to make himself ready.  

TWC - 506
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:45 am
Junko’s smile only grew brighter as he called her the “boss,” though to an onlooker he seemed as if he was serious, however, she knew him a bit better than that. They hadn’t spent any time with him since the village was created, he was yet another dear friend that she had significantly neglected. Admittedly she had been quite intimidated by him during their first encounter, though she knew at his core he was just a big softie. She had hoped that he and Jun would have connected, but she seemingly had shifted her attention to working at Darkside instead of pursuing any sort of formal companionship.

Thankfully it seemed as if he was adjusting well to village life, though he had yet to formally join. Though she wished to have somebody as strong as him on her force, she never wanted him to feel as if he had to join her. She wanted those around her to join because they desired to do so, and not out of some sort of obligation to her. He also seemed to be a bit bigger than she recalled, so it was a bit obvious he had been training diligently as usual.

She’d sigh slightly and nod her head as he brought up the reason for their meeting. Though she knew he had done the best he could with the situation he was thrust into, the public needed to believe he had been “punished” for the destruction. Thankfully it wasn’t long before Darkside had been rebuilt, but the cost of doing so was relatively high. Speaking up, her voice was as soft as velvet and melodic as usual.

”Small? I wouldn’t call the utter destruction of Darkside a small scuffle my dear friend.” Turning her attention to Nariko, she’d call out to her momentarily. ”Darling would you grab a bottle of the Moonflower sake and some cups for us out of that cabinet please, get one for yourself as well if you’d like.” Looking back to Takeshiyama she’d give him a moment to respond before continuing on.

”Honestly I’m not upset with you, how could I be when you at least got all of the civilians out of there safely? One life was lost, though from what his file says he was a bit of a wild card, he also was a missing ninja so I can’t and won’t chastise you for that. However, what I will chastise you for is the amount of money I needed to sink into fixing the place. Do you have any idea how much stained glass costs?”

Walking behind her desk she’d pulled out a rather large file from one of the drawers, then extend it out for him to take. If he looked inside, he’d see numerous receipts for various goods and services. The damages themselves looked to cost over 300,000 ryo to fix along with replacing the alcohol and furniture. As he looked it over, Nariko did as Junko requested, and placed the items on her desk. She couldn’t help but gaze at his physic with admiration, though she’d look away if caught. After pouring them each a glass, Nariko would take hers before then making her way out to the balcony surrounding her office, giving them a private moment to speak.

Picking up her glass, Junko would bring it to her soft lip and take a sip before returning it to her desk and speaking up once more.

”Tell me, my dear, what would you do if you were in my position?”

Junko then would motion for him to return the folder once her was done looking it over, offering a cup of sake in exchange. Though she didn’t drink much, as the stress began to grow on her she found herself enjoying a bit to help take the edge off. Leaning her rear end against her desk, Junko would fold her arms gently in front of herself and look at him with a curious expression.

WC: 675
Total WC: 1186
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:13 pm
Settling in his seat, he’d watch her face as she disagreed with his summation of the events.  “Perhaps you and I just have differing opinions on what’s big and small.”  He’d say with a shrug.  His tone and body language still indifferent to the proceedings.  Though he found the whole thing relatively amusing…..depending on the ultimate outcome that was.  As he had spoken the body guard moved about the room before settling a bottle of sake and two glasses down.  Well at least leadership hadn’t dulled her senses to proper hospitality.  His eyes looked at the bottle, taking in the label.  

Eyes too focused on the bottle he missed any lingering gazes by the would be bodyguard.  Even still, if that hadn’t been enough a new reason to not look was given.  Picking up the file, he’d open it and thumb through the papers as Nariko made her leave, glasses now full.  

He’d continue to flick through them as Junko took her drink and asked what he felt she should do with him.  As for Kaito….he considered the figures before setting it down.  He considered himself a man of average intelligence, but it didn’t take that to see how many zeros had been after some of the figures.  Reaching, his hand would skip the glass and grab the bottle.  “Well it appears I’m already in trouble….so…”. With that he’d bring the bottle to his lips, and drain it of the entirety of its contents.  Even if it had been expensive it was chump change to what the estimates had been.  

Finishing it off rather quickly he sat it back down, the back of his hand wiping any residual liquid away from his lips.  “Probably make me work it off.”  He’d say with a shrug, “though, that may have varying results with the amount owed.”  He’d say still in the deep matter of fact voice, as though essentially becoming an indentured servant didn’t bother him.  Still, Junko knew him better than that, and also knew of his proclivity to move from town to town.  “Perhaps I can instead just owe you a favor.”  He’d glance at the folder again….”Well a big favor…”. He’d say a sheepish grin finally cracking his face.  

TWC - 876
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:19 pm
After making her inquiry, silence would linger in the air momentarily before he moved towards the sake. A sly smile crossed her lips as she watched him reach for the bottle instead of the glass, reaching out she’d take the one intended for him and pull it towards her. If she wasn’t prepared to share the whole thing, she would have left it hidden within the cabinet so she didn’t seem concerned with his indulgence. A brief laugh escaped her lips at his comment about being “in trouble” and as he moved to polish off the newly opened bottle, Junko would down the other glass.

Once empty she’d place it on her desk and wait for him to finish off the bottle. After wiping his mouth he’d begin by suggesting he work it off. Though she knew the bill was far too high to ask him to do such a thing. She had already plucked Ren's wings when asking him to be her deputy, and she didn’t want Takeshiyama to feel as if she was trying to do the same to him. Junko knew the life of a vagabond was full of chasing your desires and she didn’t want to potentially stop him from doing so.

Next, he’d suggest simply owing her a “big” favor. Though normally she’d be happy with just that, admittedly the village was struggling a bit and needed the extra hands. Since the incident with Raiden, most of her force had been moved to guard the gates. Though this helped keep the village safe, it didn’t keep it running. Various jobs and tasks had been neglected due to the lack of aid so she saw this as an opportunity to get an extra set of reliable hands. Thinking for a moment, Junko would speak up once more.

”As much as I’d love to let you off the hook with something as simple as a favor, I simply can’t. How about this, we do a bit of both? You owe me a big favor, and you work off some of your debt. Because of the attack on Darkside and the situation with the missing ninja at our gates, we’ve had to increase security significantly so we could use the extra hand. If you do a good job, I’ll even give you a bottle of that sake. What do you say dear?”

Junko would offer him a light smile as she gazed at him inquisitively. Though she knew she was asking a lot, he had also done a lot of property damage so she thought it was fitting.

WC: 433
Total WC: 1619
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:09 pm
With a heavy sigh, and the empty clink of the bottle hitting the table he would lean back in the chair.  Likely putting more trust in the chair than she was putting in him to complete the tasks as outlined.  "As much as I hate to admit it, it seems a fair offer."  He would say scratching his chin.  He felt just the tiniest bit of warmth starting to rush over his body, and perhaps for that reason he felt all the more agreeable.  "Though I'[m downgrading it to a medium favor if I need to work anyway."  He'd say with a sort of jovial finality.  

He'd fill the rest of their time with idle chatter about the events that had taken place in his life.  The preliminaries to the big tournament to be held in moon, what he knew of the man Yama, and any other little bits of gossip that he had picked up around town as one typically does.  Even Wiggly-Woo would poke his head out, though he opted not to let anyone except Takeshiyama touch him.  In all the meeting would move on, until a proper amount of time and chatting had been done to feel it was over.

Standing, the chair would groan in relief, he'd head towards the door.  His eyes flicking over to the bodyguard and her shared heritage with himself.  She made him uneasy in that regard.  He had not seen members of his clan for some time, and there was little love loss there.  Not from trauma, but just from the passage of time and the thought of being pulled back.  He'd give a small bow to Junko, before waving his hand as he made to take his leave, "you know where to find me..."  He'd say in relation to the forth coming work he would have to do....before under his breath "everyone does apparently..." this was more at the little jobs that always seemed to pop up interrupting his solitude.

TWC - 1206

Exit

Claims

For Wiggly Woo
Learning Absolute focus at the max stat discount = 750wc
Learning Cat eyes at the max stat discount = 188
learning sensory deprivation at the max stat discount = 188

1206-1126 = 80wc remaining to the RP gods

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:23 pm
Takeshiyama wrote:
TWC - 1206

Exit

Claims

For Wiggly Woo
Learning Absolute focus at the max stat discount = 750wc
Learning Cat eyes at the max stat discount = 188
learning sensory deprivation at the max stat discount = 188

1206-1126 = 80wc remaining to the RP gods

Approved
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:17 pm
A small smirk crossed her lips as he admitted that her proposition was seemingly fair. Though she didn’t want to “punish” him in the first place, she needed to make it look as if she was doing so. A light chuckle escaped her lips as he remarked that he would be downgrading the favor to a small one. Shaking her head she’d speak up in a content voice.

”I think I can accept that, I’m excited to see you around more my dear friend”

Time passed and the two of them spent the next few hours chatting and catching up. A few bottles of sake had been brought out to fuel the both of them, though she wouldn’t push him to drink if he wished not to. She’d listen to him speak about the tournament, the missing nin who was killed, and whatever else he had heard about throughout his time within the village. In return, Junko would mention the various world politics she had gotten herself into and brought up the issue at the gates recently. She was relieved to be able to talk with somebody without all of the formalities and it was always nice to spend time with those she knew before the village construction.

Soon their conversation came to a close, and as he headed toward the door she’d stand and offer him a sweet bow. She noticed the brief glance directed towards Nariko, who simply returned his gaze with her own. Though her neutral gaze remained steadily on him, her body language portrayed that she seemed relatively relaxed. Junko would see him out, though as she followed him to the door her steps swayed slightly from the sake she consumed. She hadn’t indulged herself in quite some time, so it was hitting her a bit harder than usual. With her face a bit flushed, she’d offer him a sweet smile as waved slightly.

”Have a good rest of your day Takeshiyama, I’ll have somebody” A brief, high-pitched hiccup escaped her lips, though she kept on talking. ”I’ll have somebody come by to drop off some missions for you in the upcoming days. See you later my dear.”

She’d wait momentarily in the doorway as he began the walk down to the bottom of the tower though she’d close the door and return to the desk once he was out of eyesight. Deciding she was too tired to keep working, she’d make her way to the apartment above the office to take a brief nap.

(EXIT)

WC: 428
Total WC: 2047

WC Claims:
2047/2062 Crimson Spheres Mastering for power (replacing Lightning Release Coiling Dragon mastery)
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:31 am
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(EXIT)

WC: 428
Total WC: 2047

WC Claims:
2047/2062 Crimson Spheres Mastering for power (replacing Lightning Release Coiling Dragon mastery)
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum