Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry] Empty Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry]

Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:52 am

"Show them you'll serve their purpose, and they'll show you prosperity. Don't you dare fuck up, Wan."

This was as close as he could get to the behemoth gates of the Mist. A small port on the very outskirts of the gates held what appeared to be a security entry point, checking the identity of all that enter and leave. Traversing the islands surrounding the main village was much more tolerable than this Wan would've preferred to run than being I.D'd constantly. In truth the Senju was gutted: A child who broke their mother's expensive dinner set is how he felt since he got here. In this case, it was Xyxer's silver spoon, his defection having now been almost a decade old. The events that followed were the worst and best times of his life, the pride in his adventure ensuring that he still walked with his head held high. The Wayfarer sucked up all the petty emotions he held and faced the situation head-first. No more hiding, no more running, nothing but humble beginnings to a New Era.

Security was more intense than ever at the entry point. Everything was being run smoothly and with supreme precision. A line had formed that served as the route to be identified. Standing in the line Wan would move in unison with the crowd. Knowing he'd be asked for his Shinobi I.D. he would have it at the ready, holding it within the grasp of his left hand. His chakra would remain repressed, his appearance as what he normally was as would have his Rinnegan deactivated. Alertness still on high, he would continue towards the front of the checkpoint.

[WC: 273]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry] Empty Re: Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry]

Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:16 pm
Prim was at the gates that night, just for the hell of it! She was bored and offered to help watch the gates. Hey, it's fun to sit on the very top of the gates and just chill there. The ones who were working security kept looking up at her with very distasteful looks. She shrugged as she looked back at them.
“What? I have my Sharingan activated. If something's wrong I'll come down! “ She said as she blinked her eyes a few times, turning them off and on again. Prim had a slight lazy streak but who doesn't right? She was doing her best to be of service to the village who gave her a chance…. despite knowing her past.
As Prim sits there a man comes into view! Her glowing EMS eyes notice him and she realizes there was something different about him. She sighed, she didn't want to work but oh well, got to make a living! She stood up and walked down the gates landing a few feet in front of the man.
“Thanks to YOU, I have to work! What's your name where you from….and all that…you probably already know the drill.” Prim said as she crossed her arms with her head tilted slightly staring at him with a look that could kill!
(219)
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry] Empty Re: Sacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry]

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:33 pm
From a few feet beside him, a vocal chime would ring:

Primrose Uchiha wrote:“Thanks to YOU, I have to work! What's your name where you from….and all that…"

It was straight and to the point, simple enough for a toddler to interpret with ease. With no unnecessary motions, he would politely hand her his Identification, thinking back on the young woman's words as the card would reach out to her. "How true those words are, even though she's referring in regards to verifying my presence here..." he'd think. "My influence of the past might just have influenced the problems a Shinobi faces today." Waiting on her leisure to obtain his documents he'd state his name. "Wan Senju." he'd quote, disregarding the various titles and Alias he's held throughout the years. "She's straight to the point, I'll match that."

He'd keep the same amount of distance she made between them true, taking into note her appearance and chakra. She bore the eyes of the Uchiha, an elevated form Wan himself was capable of. She looked to be around his age, mature enough to have the skills that would make any village proud. Simply gauging her chakra he would hold back emotions of joy and bliss, a smile wanting to shine across his face although he would not let it. "It's been a while since I've felt Chakra...one's very own potential." It joyed him to have a sense of humanity returned, this interaction causing notes of nostalgia throughout the young Senju. By now, his ID would be in the hands of the woman, as he'd finish up his fast daydreams and answer proudly. "I am from Kirigakure no Sato, during the age of Xyxer's rule. I defected on the journey of a Wayfarer, and returned to seek guidance on a more humble approach to the world." He would await her response, standing ready for her answers and actions.

[WC: (Original 304) 287 (-15 from quote of Primrose)]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:01 pm
Prim eyed the ID and then looked at him. Wow, quite a Similar story to her own! She left Konoha after Vipers lied about her, only to hear of his death and try to return, but she was already a missing ninja.
“I'm not good at this whole guarding the gate thing, but I have heard of you on my own journeys in the past…never another bad…just heard mention of your name. Doubt you're a threat! Come on in, you got to talk to the Mizukage…. etcetera etcetera…oh but if you screw up…you will burn for the rest of eternity in black fire! Got it? Are we clear?” She smiled letting him in and even smiled through the threat! One of the gate guards shook their head looking at her.
“Look, I did my job! The kids about as much of a threat as my big toe! Besides he screws up and I torture him with fire we're good!” She hollered back to them.
Should Wan enter the gates, Prim rolls her eyes and mumbles about the guards being assholes!
“I’m Primrose Uchiha, nice to meet you Wan. You want me to show you around or would you prefer to be on your way?” She asked him. She understood if he wanted to leave or if he wanted to be shown around.
(222)

Wan Senju likes this post

Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:08 pm
Finally. A chance to breathe. An opportunity to make the most of what was both known and unknown. 

Wan kept his composure as the woman thoroughly assessed him, leaving nothing to say on the accuracy of her predictions. She was well maintained in size and appearance, with charmed looks that spoke assertive and meaningful demands. It was apparent that Kunnochi had done this before; her flawless execution of a rebuttal came seconds after his remarks. "It humbles me to know that my name has no ill-gotten will behind it.", Wan would say, his hands slowly pushing strands of his own hair back to its side. This would be met with a gentle smile, noting mentally the effects his current appearance and suppression had on her judgment of him. "Please excuse any lack of social skills I might exert. It's been quite a while since I've participated in civilization, but I am not feral." Being a diplomat for a country is no easy feat, let alone having to do it at 16, as he was long ago. Knowing that would be a clear indicator as to why one may lack a more relaxed way of socializing. He was always clear with what he meant, but very relatable and relaxed for most occassions. He possessed the means to interact in any environment, able to present himself however he needed to be at that moment. The friendships he forged early on were true testaments to the kid in him that never had a chance to grow. Those that followed it were figures resembling fleeting images of perfection to him. Those with which he shared a bond were forever etched into his soul, always hoping that someday he might come across another 'old relic.' "I accept and thank you for entrance into Neo-Kirigakure." There was no turning back now, but he didn't want to. He wanted a chance to prove his worth to himself and the journey he left long ago. 

"I'd love a tour after I'm introduced to the Mizukage, of course." he would bow to Primrose as she turned to lead him through the gates. Knowing he would be the Kage of the Mist sooner or later, Wan would instead tackle the objective head first. Not only was it a sign of respect, but it would also grant him an early chance to know his true standing within the walls he was entering. This was not a plan for a simple vacation; he needed a better opportunity to re-hone his capabilities. Traversing the borders was a gruesome and tiring effort, and he made sure to disregard his first few days in Water Country so he would talk directly to the Mizukage about it. He was no liar, nor a rogue, nor a thief. He was still a growing man, doing his best to make sure he could provide himself a life of longevity for years to come. Trying to foster a new state of mind was no easy endeavor, so naturally, he clung to everything he had learned before, eager to reveal the knowledge of the current world. "By the way." The Wayfarer would call while following behind her, chuckling as she rolled her eyes at the guards. He would check over the slope of his left shoulder, looking back as the reflection of the far sea grew smaller by the steps." How far are we from the closest restaurant?"

[EXIT INTO NEO-KIRIGAKURE NO SATO, GRANTED BY PRIMROSE UCHIHA]
[WC: 568]

CLAIMS
Total WC: 1,128 
  • Claiming 11 Stats. +8 Vigor (-1 Strength), +3 Speed
  • Claiming 1,128 towards learning WIND as an element via requirements of The Rinnegan (2,395/8,000. Previous WC earned here.)
  • Exiting into Neo-Kirigakure no Sato by granted permission of Primrose Uchiha. 
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:20 pm
Wan Senju wrote:
[EXIT INTO NEO-KIRIGAKURE NO SATO, GRANTED BY PRIMROSE UCHIHA]
[WC: 568]

CLAIMS
Total WC: 1,128 
  • Claiming 11 Stats. +8 Vigor (-1 Strength), +3 Speed
  • Claiming 1,128 towards learning WIND as an element via requirements of The Rinnegan (2,395/8,000. Previous WC earned here.)
  • Exiting into Neo-Kirigakure no Sato by granted permission of Primrose Uchiha. 

Approved!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:48 am
Prim noticed the man to be very polite, he even wanted a tour of the place after he visited with he Mizukage! Prim smiled as she waved at him. Now where had she heard about Wan Senju? It hadn't been anything negative, maybe it was her time in Volcano? Or perhaps her time as a missing ninja? Or maybe the brief time she had returned to the village of Konoha? She REALLY couldn't recall. Prim just remembered she had heard he was a decent ninja. She began to curiously wonder how he had ended up a missing ninja. Oh well, maybe it was like with her, unfortunate circumstances. She waved at the man then turned to go back to the top of the gates and sit!
TWC:567
+5 stats
2-vigor
1-chakra
1-speed
1-strength

Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:55 pm
Primrose Uchiha wrote:
+5 stats
2-vigor
1-chakra
1-speed
1-strength
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum