Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Click for Newds!
Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1150

Let Me In! Empty Let Me In!

Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:05 pm
It wasn't long before he made his way to the entrance. Once, he saw the big doors in front of him he would let go of the walls. He would then move to the line with the others trying to get into the walls of this humble village. Once, he was at the front he would stop if told to do so. Otherwise, he would continue on inside.

If he was stopped the guards would see the puppet he was carrying and his back pack. He had grown a bit from the time he was eleven, so now he was 5'4. His hair was a mop of brown, his clothing was a simple white button up short sleeved shirt, tucked into a pair of blue jeans. His shoes had clearly seen some time on the road as the soles were worn and it almost looked like they could speak.

If they would not let him in he would have to resort to his trump card. The ultimate ace in the hole. His forte. Groveling, getting to his knees, begging, holding the boots of whoever was at the gates as they attempted to kick him off. Shouting "Please, let me in! I have no where else to go." Basic shit like that with hope it would not come to that and it would be a simple exchange of here is my ID. I am NOT a serial killer. No, I won't steal anything.

WC: 242
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hasumi's
Bodyguard: Hana Ushitora
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Let Me In! Empty Re: Let Me In!

Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:28 pm
Hasumi was told that the sensor-ninja had detected someone traversing the exterior of the village. While the sensor-nin continued to monitor the unknown travelers location Hasumi waited at the gates in case they turned out to be a lost traveler rather than a would be infiltrator.

The young girl was dressed in baggy grey sweatpants and a bright yellow tank top, while she normally liked to wear her kimono when greeting visitors she had found that she needed to get it properly cleaned and had been forced to wear one of her more casual outfits instead. Her long black hair hung freely past her shoulders while her headband was wrapped around her neck, the metal forehead protector resting on her collarbone with the symbol of Tsukigakure visible upon it.

When the traveler finally made it to the gate Hasumi wasn't surprised to see him come from the side rather than directly from the road, thanks to the info she'd been given. The young girl walked over to intercept him, calling out to him and stopping 2 meters away if he stopped moving.

"Stop there, if you would please? We normally don't have travelers wander off that far from the roads, is there any reason you ended up over there? If you're trying to get into the village I'll also need your name and any identification you have."

WC:227
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:18 pm
Someone around his age stopped him and got closer than he was used to at village gates. She wondered why he had lost the road. There was a road leading through that jungle? I felt like I was going in circles for days." He would turn his head to look at the road and sure as shit it was there. She had to have thought he was some type of moron. Which was good... for when the groveling started.

"There was a jungle, I never even saw a road when I got to this island. Just a giant forest. When I finally saw the wall I followed it to the entrance. It was the best way not to get lost... again." Based on his words it was evident he had been lost for quite a bit. Ryuzaki had not even seen another person on the way here which made sense since they took the road.

Ryuzaki would reach slowly for his wallet not wishing to cause this person to get jumpy. "I am Ryuzaki Nara. Do I just place the ID on the ground or hand it to you?" Whichever she preferred he would do. If she wanted it on the ground he would put it down and back a bit to allow her to take it trying to match the distance she already kept if she were to step forward. On inspection of the ID she would see it was at least three years old. He was taller and definitely older than eleven now. If he got inside he planned to update it.

Maybe, this person would also be kind enough to answer some questions if she had the opportunity. He had to know how to take missions to earn more money without joining the village as a ninja and not having to resort to theft or murder if it came down to taking bounties.

WC: 319
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hasumi's
Bodyguard: Hana Ushitora
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:59 pm
Hasumi felt pity for the traveler in front of her, he seemed to be about her age and completely lost. She had been in a similar predicament before finding the village, wandering the country of Moon after escaping the Ruins of Tengakure. She wondered where this boy had come from, and hoped he hadn't wandered alone for to long before making it to Moonrise Gate.

The young girl looked at the boy with a concerned look in her bright blue eyes as he cautiously retrieved his identification, "You can hand it to me, Ryuzaki. I just have to look this over and then we can get you inside. You might want to head straight to the Kage Tower, Lady Tsukiko is often busy but maybe someone else there could help you. I hope you manage to get a bearing for where you are, and if you end up staying in the village for awhile then I hope to meet you again in fairer conditions."

As she spoke she'd slowly approach and take the boys identification, noting that he was even younger in the picture. She examined it for as moment, determining that it was sufficient. Smiling at the boy, Hasu tried to be encouraging and lead him through the gate. She'd point at the large tower within the village, "That's the Kage Tower, if you need any help then hopefully you'll find it there."

After directing Ryuzaki where he'd likely want to go the young kunoichi went to the gatehouse to document the newcomer and then went back to her post.

[EXIT]

WC:261
TWC:488

Claims

Village Entrance
Allowing Ryuzaki Nara into the village and documenting his basic description and name

WC Claims
Applying Max State Discount:
Pureblooded Shinobi 1,582/3,000, Previous Training Here
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:23 pm
Ryuzaki would do as she said handing his ID over to her. "Lady Tsukiko?" he was listening to everything she had said he had to find the kage tower and get assistance there. Right, that should be fairly simple. "I hope so too. Both that I can find my way around and see you again." After looking at the ID she returned it and lead him through the gates with a smile. Pointing to a big building where he would have to go.

With his puppet on his back and his bag he was ready to move into the village. He kept the big building in sight as he moved often taking a moment to look at the wares of various venders or read the menues at a restaurant. The Nara was not going to buy anything just window shopping. The roads of the village were a lot more manageable to traverse than the forest outside the gates. As he neared the kage tower he made sure to go through the front to avoid any suspicious behavior.

WC: 179
TWC: 740
Claims: 7 stats and all 740 WC toward Specialty Artisan bringing it to 1240/5000. Other WC found here.
Exit
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:27 pm
Hasumi Hayato wrote:
[EXIT]

WC:261
TWC:488

Claims

Village Entrance
Allowing Ryuzaki Nara into the village and documenting his basic description and name

WC Claims
Applying Max State Discount:
Pureblooded Shinobi 1,582/3,000, Previous Training Here
Approved!
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:29 pm
Ryuzaki Nara wrote:

WC: 179
TWC: 740
Claims: 7 stats and  all 740 WC toward Specialty Artisan bringing it to 1240/5000. Other WC found here.
Exit

Approved!
Let Me In! JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum