Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 3:52 pmAyato HyuugaNever Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki
Top posting users this month
58 Posts - 22%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jinroku
Jinroku
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Jinroku
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 18000

Hello Kumo (Village Entry) Empty Hello Kumo (Village Entry)

Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:41 am
His green eyes glide to and fro, scanning and observing the area as he appeared a few meters from the village gate.  Tired from the long journey, Jinroku thought this would be a great village to stay in after saying goodbye to his old village. He would see the group ahead of him get checked in. Don in a black baggy cloak and black pants,  would make his way to the village gate and would stop to get checked in like the previous group. He had all travel documents in his ninja bag which he carried across his body, both the original and duplicates.  The documentation also seems easy and fast, based on what the green-eyed had seen earlier. Hopefully, the case would not be any different for him.

WC: 129
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 129000

Hello Kumo (Village Entry) Empty Re: Hello Kumo (Village Entry)

Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:06 pm
"Move along in an orderly manner. Do not dawdle or hold up the line."

The boisterous voice of The Warden boomed from the gates as he continued to let people into the village. Checking any and all forms of ID, paperwork, travel visas and product to ensure a safe passage into the village. Those that did not meet the standards set in place by the Raikage would be turned away with haste while dissenters and those who would cause trouble would find themselves struck by forces akin to lightning. The icy blue eyes of the Uchiha continued to scan the area and those that had stepped up to the gates, asking for their identification and reason for staying. Wearing his usual attire, he would stop the green eyed male and size them up for a moment before speaking," Identification and reasoning for entering the village. Surrender all weapons to the right and be prepared to be checked," his eyes would not leave the male as he waited for the documentations to be given.
Jinroku
Jinroku
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:20 am
The green-eyed male would greet the man at the gate, with a warm smile, slightly bowing, before passing the man his travel documents. “There is no weapon on me but I’ll place this bag here”, he would say, showing his ninja bag to the man as he took it off, before gently dropping the bag to the ground, to his right. His bag only housed his documents and some dietary pills, and there was no other space to fit in a weapon even if he wanted to. Weapons by the way, he fancied not.  “I  journeyed away from home, and I wanted to take some time to settle here”. The green-eyed, facing the man, would say calmly, expecting a positive response from the man to grant him access to the village.  This is one of those villages Jinroku had not been to before, so it would also be a great place to explore if he’s let in.

TWC: 285
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:03 pm
Taking the documents he would begin to look them over with utter scrutiny before activating his three tomoe sharingan to further go over them. Looking for any trace of deceit or forgery he would motion for one of the guards to take the bag and examine it further just in case. Deactivating his doujutsu back to his icy blue eyes he would return his attention back to the male in front of him," And where is home and why have you left it?," the question was to the point and designed to see if he had defected from a shinobi village and would he be a threat to Kumogakure. He awaited for his answer as the other guard continued the assessment of the unknown males belongings.
Jinroku
Jinroku
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:10 pm
Jinroku watched as the man’s eyes changed and then reverted to icy blue eyes. He was not sure what that was, but it appeared to him that they aided him in going through the documents.
“I’m from a very small village Yajugakure, in the land of fire.  It’s a small and unpopular village, it’s unlikely you heard of it before. I left the village after my mother died from illness. She was all I had, and losing her felt like the village took her from me.  I had sought the village leaders' permission to leave the village and they let me leave. I want to stay here and get myself together”, the green-eyed male would reply, calmly answering the man’s questions, speaking nothing but the truth.

TWC:  411
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:22 am
Not a defector. Alright. As he was about to speak one of the gate guards came back with the bag and handed it to the Warden, and with his free hand he would grab it and begin to hand both items back," Regardless of the fact you have been granted entrance. Do be sure to be on your best behavior because it is not just the shinobi of this village you have to worry about. If you commit a crime or otherwise vex the peace of this village it will be me that will mete out punishment. Let's just say you will be meeting your beloved mother if you dare step out of line. Got it?," and with that he would motion for the guards to open the gate to allow the male in. Kensei would of course watch over his entry and once the male was in he would begin to go back to his duties.
Jinroku
Jinroku
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:01 pm
“Got it”, Jinroku would reply, collecting both items from the man. With the village gates opened, he would make his way into the village. “That guy doesn’t seem very friendly. You’ll be meeting your beloved mother? mmmm…. Is this how they welcome people into the village over here?”, he would think to himself. Even though the green-eyed has no intention of causing any trouble in the village, he does not really feel comfortable with the man’s choice of words, particularly about his last statement, but he shows no expression.  Having been granted permission into the village tho,  he is now ready to explore a whole new world and lifestyle different from his old home.

TWC:  525

(Entry into the village)

Exit

5 vigor points
525wc into shadow clones 525/1500
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:26 pm
Jinroku wrote:

TWC:  525

(Entry into the village)

Exit

5 vigor points
525wc into shadow clones  525/1500

Approved!
Hello Kumo (Village Entry) JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum