Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Midori TerumiToday at 7:37 amKoumatsu the Chain WardenRikka HoshizoraToday at 7:16 amRikka HoshizoraParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 6:46 amJinrokuHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 6:23 amJupiterMeeting new Allies Today at 1:56 amKensei OnomoriTo Be With YouYesterday at 10:21 pmYouta ShinkouFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 10:16 pmHwan SinnsEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumYesterday at 9:40 pmAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 7:19 pmKurai TauA-TRAINYesterday at 5:08 pmEnishi
Top posting users this month
59 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 17%
35 Posts - 13%
32 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hyogagakure
Ryo : 334970

Pit Stop Empty Pit Stop

Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:50 pm
Since learning of his new promotion, Sakaiza had been attempting to tie up loose ends around the Land of Hot Springs before departing back to the Land of Snow. So far he had completed some missions to earn him some coin, and yet he had been unsure what to spend it on. While he could have spent it on some armor or weapons for himself, Kai considered his recent earnings as being more fruitful for Hyogagakure. Initially he thought it would be wise to hoard the coin, return to his village, and deposit it into the village funds. But during one of his evenings as a bouncer at a Yugakure bar, he overheard some rather interesting opportunities. 

One of which spoke of a group which had established a level of notoriety for themselves in the Hot Springs, pirates of some sort. Rumor had it that the group had been undertaking contracts of their own, and supposedly defeating any who stood in their way. Along the way it was theorized that they had garnered treasures, massive amounts of ryo, and even things generally considered taboo. Seeing as he himself had explored each and every inch of the market in Yugakure and came across nothing notable, the Wretched figured it would be advantageous to seek out this group themselves. Perhaps they came across a notable weapon, armor set, or scroll which Sakaiza could throw an offer at. But what exactly were these taboo items? He would have to see for himself. Luckily the pair of men had discussed openly enough to state the general area where they saw the pirate crew's massive boat, and so it was rather easy tracking them down. 

For a group to avoid hiding their presence clearly meant they were more than capable.

And so during midday and clear skies, Sakaiza made his way to the docks just outside of Yugakure. Sure enough when he arrived, he'd see the massive and ornate ship parked at one of the available port bays. There was no mistaking that this was the infamous ship. Cautiosly he would approach it, stopping right as he reached the deck which met the extended gangway of the boat. As he would, he'd note a single figure standing at the end of it with hair dark as the night and skin pale as the snows of Hyogakure.

Calmly, Kai would call out. "Excuse me, sir. I overheard that your crew may have some interesting and unique wears to sell. I come as friendly, and bearing coin. Perhaps I can examine your wares and make an offer for some." Sakaiza said. He bore his mask, armor, and weapons equipped to him. Nevertheless he had his hands out and to the side while he spoke with palms open, ensuring that he presented himself as no threat.

WC = 468
+2 Yuumei Stacks
Grey
Grey
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Grey
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 121250

Pit Stop Empty Re: Pit Stop

Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:36 am
It was a beautiful day as any other in the Land of Hotsprings, the sky as clear as it could be and a pleasant breeze blessing those walking underneath the midday sun. One such individual was Grey, the Kaizoku captain who could be seen standing on the deck of The Dreadnought, the pirate crew's most prized ship. They had made quite the name for themselves, some people feared them, while others looked up to their group instead. Their reputation continued to grow, to a point where more and more people traveled from far in order to ask and become part of their group.

As he stood there wondering what the day would bring, Grey noticed a rather unique looking individual approaching from the distance before calling out to him. "I'm curious what they have in store for us" the Hyuuge spoke under his breath, raising one arm in a waving motion, allowing the man to come close enough to have a conversation. Doing so, he was now able to listen to the armored person's request. "You heard right, we have quite the goods to offer" the Kaizoku captain said in response, offering him to come on board so that they could discuss business.

Assuming the man agreed, Grey would lead him further on the deck. "Please, follow me. Anything in particular you're hoping to find or are interested in?". The crew was able to make quite a score from their recent adventures, so surely they would be able to find something catching his eye.

(WC: 254)
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:45 am
Welcoming, was how Sakaiza would describe the presumed captain of the ship. He waved, greeted the man, and invited him aboard.

It was a pleasant surprise as far too often in the Land of Hot Springs, greetings were distasteful and it was wiser to keep to one's self. But so far this pirate was the polar opposite. And so the Wretched would proceed on board, offering a simple, "Thank you," to begin. As the pair walked, Sakaiza would introduce himself. "The name is Kai, I hail from a village far up North. Near the likes of Kumogakure," he'd say. It was an interesting way to mold his description of Hyogagakure, but he did it in this way to somewhat shield it from attackers. Though this pirate was hospitable so far, he still did not know this man. Though perhaps the mercenary nature of the Snow and the functionality of a group of pirates was not all so different. Besides, they likely had the love of coin in common. He would wait until hearing a response from the captain, before answering his next question.

What exactly was he looking for? The answer was rather complex, and difficult to answer as he himself knew not what he or his village needed. But nevertheless the Wretched attempted to answer.

"Well," he began while still following the dark haired man and simultaneously admiring the intricacies of the ship. "I am looking for something that fits under the name of "taboo". Some type of unique item or...thing, which will serve as something to make myself and my followers more...equipped. Albeit it I am indifferent to what it is. It could be a weapon, an armor, or something more...lucrative. Whatever it is though, trust I have the coin to pay up. Does any of that help you in narrowing down your selection of wares?"

WC = 308. TWC = 776
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 4 Total
Grey
Grey
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Grey
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 121250

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:52 pm
As the pair made their way through the Dreadnought, the visitor would share his name as he did his purpose. "Grey", the Hyuuga introduced himself in turn before adding another comment closely resembling that of Kai. "This ship is my home". It had been years since he had left the village of Konohagakure, looking for a better future for both him and his mother. Doing so, he found freedom as well as adventure. No longer bound by any shackles or rules, the Kaizoku and those belonging to his crew were now their own boss. And from the sound of it, the stranger's case might be similar in some regard.

Making a mental note, one never knew where the waves would take them, Grey continued to listen as the man described the things he was looking for. "In this line of work taboo has become regular" the Hyuuga smiled, some of his activities usually threading or sometimes even crossing what would be considered right or wrong. Nevertheless, despite what people might think, the captain and his crew only targeted those who deserved it. Regardless of being rogues or perhaps even criminals, they would never touch an innocent's strand of hair. Those bearing the name of Kaizoku had morals, whether others would believe it or not.

Now that he had a better idea on what Kai was looking for, Grey would guide his customer where he could show him their inventory. Doing so, armor, weapons, items and other various pieces of equipment were displayed. "However", the Hyuuga proceeded, taking out a couple of scrolls which eventually revealed the lifeless bodies of the crew's victims who were taken out in Iron Country. "I never had the chance to ask their names" the captain voiced ironically, "but this one belongs to an Uchiha while the other identifies as a Hyuuga". Perhaps these goods were the taboo ones his visitor spoke of.

(WC: 317, TWC: 571)
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:06 pm
The further that Grey led Kai through the ship, the more the Shinkou could appreciate its design and intricacies. The vessel seemed to be a product of fine craftsmanship, but what had been uniquely interesting was the passive aura of chakra which Sakaiza could feel with his innate sensory. It seemed as if it had been one of the most innovative intentions he had come across, which was ironic considering he had now experienced the cultures of several major villages. And not a single one had a display of quality such as this ship. And what was interesting was that Grey referred to it as his home. His word choice made Kai respect this place to a higher degree, seeing as it was not just a modes of transportation but it was also where Grey built his life. It was akin to what Sakaiza considered Hyogagakure to him.

"It is a marvel, Grey. Thank you for welcoming me aboard. My home is a village by the name of Hyogagakure" Sakaiza would say as Momo shifted from one of his shoulders to another. "This is my lemur, Momo. He's well kept, behaved, and shall not cause any trouble." Shimo would simply chitter in a low tone, almost vexed that Sakaiza implied he was an otherwise notorious troublemaker.

As the conversation dove further into Sakaiza's interest, Grey would have led the group to what appeared to be an armory. It was more equipped than most village's top notch merchant shops, and was displayed in a way that exhibited the meticulous upkeep of the items which the pirates maintained. Truly they had pride in their vessel and everything aboard it. The more he spent time on the boat, the more he gained an appreciation for how they carried themselves. Yet as Grey began to show the various equipment he had for sale, he'd eventually unravel a pair of scrolls which would display two corpses. Apparently one had been that of an Uchiha, those of the infamous Sharingan; whereas the other had been that of a Hyuuga, those of the illustrious Byakugan. While Sakaiza was not privy to all of the secrets of each dojutsu, he was more than wise enough to understand that these would be the prized novelties of Grey's shop. They were in fact the taboo goods which Sakaiza sought after.

"Grey this is incredible. An unfortunate fate these two met, but I'm sure they had it coming." He'd pause, taking a moment to poke the bodies should Grey allow. He'd look closely at their skin, observing them for any significant damage. Then he would look over at the jars adjacent to their bodies, which appeared to be filled with labeled organs. "I've heard stories about how certain bloodlines may be transplanted over to other individuals, with the intention of amplifying their power. Though I've never seen it myself..." he'd pause, while Momo chittered his unease of the situation. Petting his lemur atop its head, Sakaiza would erect his posture and then focus on the jar of Uchiha eyes. Pondering what an appropriate offer was, he'd refixate his gaze upon the captain of the Dreadnought.

"Forgive me as I am uncertain of how to value these type of goods...But how does an offer of 100,000 ryo sound for a pair of eyes from the Uchiha? Do not hesitate to request more should it be valued higher!"

WC = 565; TWC = 1341
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 6 Total
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:47 pm
(OOC Note: As agreed upon by Ichi and I)

As Grey pondered the offer, Sakaiza would look to sweeten the pot a bit. "I'll do you one better," he suggested while reaching for the pouch upon his hip containing his ryo.

"How about 125,000 ryo for the pair?" In that same breath he'd retrieve that exact amount of ryo and place it onto the table before Grey. He'd let the man consider the offer, and if he offered a rebuttal of a counter offer Sakaiza would agree to pay that sum for the pair of Sharingan so long as it did not exceed 150,000 ryo. Should Grey accept the offer, Sakaiza would happy transfer over the agreed upon sum and take ownership of the two Sharingan, which he'd then form the handseals for the Storage Displacement technique to teleport them to his inventory.

Should Grey disagree, Sakaiza would understand. And so he would return his offered ryo back to his pouch.

Either way, Sakaiza's following actions would remain the same. He would recognize that he had been overdue to depart for Hyogakure, and would offer Grey a bow of respect. "Grey thank you for having me aboard you home. And I appreciate the business we were able to conduct today. Perhaps in the future you can pay me a visit, or I'll seek you and your vessel out once again. For now I must take my leave, as I have matters to tend to back in my own home."

If all was well and Grey had not been offended by Sakaiza's short stay, he would offer a handshake to the man, and exit from the ship in the same pathway he had entered it. Following his departure, he'd set his sights on Yugakure once more to meet up with his brother in arms to travel back home. It had been a long deployment from Hyogagakure, but Sakaiza would return with new experiences.

- Potential Exit - 
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 8 Total
-10 AP towards Storage Displacement
WC = 313. TWC = 1654

WC Claims:
- 1654 WC towards Talented (3750/3750); rest trained here

Claims
- 125,000 Ryo
+ 2x One Tomoe Sharingan in Storage Displacement [2/15]
Joro
Joro
Genin