Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 am
Sadly he was shut down, he decided to get off the topic, he made a fool of himself and it was best to just accept it and move on.
He hears her questioning about her clan, one that was similar to the Uchiha with a bloodline of ocular kekkei genkai. To be honest, Viper has not truly looked in to the Byakugan much, his own eyes he felt superior considering his were the the definition of perfection in their current state.
"If you want, I can help you with your Kekkei Genkai. Our clans have a similar power so they should not be much different." Viper thinks for a minute. "I'll meet you at training field 11 tomorrow morning, in the mean time I'm going to look through some scrolls in my office to see if I can find anything out on an awakening process, is that ok with you?" He questions.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 am
Akina smiled, noticing that Viper seemed a little annoyed that he had made a fool of himself. "It's ok...I find you to be an interesting person." She whispered this in hopes of reconciling whatever the Hokage thought he had lost.

Upon listening to the Hokage's plan, Akina blushed severely. She had momentarily forgotten the casualness of the situation and knelt down on the ground. She kept her head down low, and she murmured respectfully, "It would be an honor to work alongside you, Hokage-sama." Her voice was poised and formal.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 am
Viper smiles lightly at her words, he now watches as she attempts to bow once more, he makes an attempt to stop her, his arms shoot forward and curl under hers and hold her up which results in her being suspended in his embrace. "You really need to stop the bowing thing, it makes me feel old.." He chuckles a bit, he notes their position, his eyes widen, he quickly released her on her feet and steps back speechless, he did not think his actions through.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am
Akina's body stopped its descent, which startled her somewhat, and then she realized that the Hokage was holding her. Her face deepened to such a red hue that she could feel the heat radiating off of her. As he spoke, she seemed to redden further, if it was even possible for her to do so.

"I-I understand, Viper-sama...my clan taught me to be as formal as I could around the Hokage, so this is new for me. I just hope you don't give me sake as punishment...that stuff smelled very bad."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 am
Viper notes the color of her face, he always found her blush cute, though he knows he is responsible for it which did make him smirk inside because it is quite obvious she likes him even if it is a bit.
"Well I am more than just the Hokage, we are already drinking buddies supposedly so I think we are close enough to drop the formalities around one another." Viper says with a chuckle, he hears her reference the sake, "Depends on how good you do in training." Viper says teasingly.
"Well I am going to get things ready, I'll see you tomorrow morning at the training field, right?"
Viper's right hand makes its way to her right hand, he lifts it softly and kisses the top of it with a smile, he wants to see if her blush can get any redder. "Farewell Akina, until tomorrow~"
With this Viper's form begins to swirl, his form transcending this reality in to another.

[Exit.]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:40 am
Akina listened to Viper carefully. "Yes, of course, Viper-s...Viper...I suppose we are all just human after all." She noted his smirk and her lips parted in a very brief smile.

She let Viper take her hand, though the feeling of his lips pressed against her hand brought back another blurry memory. She thought that...no, that was impossible, right? She blushed slightly as she nodded her head. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow...Viper..." She was still hesitant in not using an honorific whatsoever.

She browsed the many books for a long time, until the stuffy librarian thrust a library card into her hand and shoved her out the door.
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum