Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Nine and Five. - Page 7 Empty Re: Nine and Five.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm
He swallows softly and nods before turning his gaze back forward "They despised me....they told me I was a failure...that Viper and Koroshi were the true heirs and that I...I was just a demon that stole their clan head from them...My Father was the only one who remained the same...he always treated me coldly though...always talking to Viper but never to m unless.." His mouth forms a thin line now the tone in his voice lacking all of the warmth it did before his eyes now like burning embers of raw hatred as he glares forward "..Unless I did something that could embarrass the clan..."

He takes in a deep breath the flicker of red that coated him for but an instant vanishing as he calms himself "I was deprived of food most of the time...told I wasn't worth it...and..and..." He grimaces now and seems to contemplate whether or not he should say this next part..

What is he even doing? He's never even talked to Viper about this...and...now here he is spilling his guts to this girl...why? Was he really that desperate? Without knowing it?

"Every week...at a wall with the Uchiha's crest standing far above it...some Genin and a few Chunin would drag me there..and...and beat me til I couldn't stand on my own." he finally spits out his eyes reflecting a mixture of anger and sorrow his hands beginning to shake now as he recalls the kicks and punches and scorned words shot his way when he was younger...he pauses once more and closes his eyes his head dipping and his right hand shoving his goggles down over his eyes...his emotional training in ANBU was supposed to help him compose himself better then this.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 pm
She watches him as speaks, shocked by what he says now. Her life had been nothing like his had been, she’d always sort of assumed everyone was doted on as children.

The girl watches him quietly, amazed when all heat leaves his voice, nothing but hatred left. And after he speaks Minorin could’ve sworn he’d been covered in red, but it left him in an instant. The girl felt so sorry that he’d had to deal with so much at such a young age.

She noticed him pause, she would wait for as long as it took him to continue, but he started speaking again after only a moment.

As Echo lets out the last part Minorin can feel his left hand shake. She can see the ire in his eyes. She can only imagine how painful it must have been. She watches as he hangs his head and pulls his goggles down over his eyes.

Then she can’t take it anymore. If allowed the small girl would move her hand down to his left hand, squeezing it tightly as she hesitantly moves so that she is in front of the boy to hug him, bringing her free arm tightly around his shoulders.

She doesn’t know what to say, she doesn’t know what she can say. She just hopes that this action will help him in some way. So that he might not to feel so sad.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm
He is surprised at the actions...more so he's surprised at how much the action..seems to help...he can't help it now..he returns the hug and grits his teeth softly a quiet sob escaping past his lips as he hides the act by placing his forehead against the top of her own.
Here he is..Echo the Invincible...crying on a girls shoulder cause she knew his triggers...if she was an assassin she could slit his throat right now and he'd be helpless because of the state he's in, he's just clinging to her now sobbing softly against her as the flood gates he's built up on this years simply crumble under her touch.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm
She holds Echo as tightly as she can, using the palm of her left hand to softly rub in-between his shoulder blades.

And she herself can’t help but shed a few tears, she feels obligated to be here with this boy. To learn his story and to hold him.

His forehead is pressed against her own; she moves her face closer to his, to show that she has no intention of leaving him this way.

And then she would speak to the boy, softly, almost in a whisper, “You’ve been strong for long enough.”

She felt like he needed to hear it. That was something her father would tell her after she’d nearly exhausted her entire body from working so hard. And now it meant more, this boy seemed to be exhausted for so long.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 pm
He breathes in softly taking a shuddering breath as he struggles to bring himself to terms he needs to lock it up again, be strong, won't break because of the clan will never break..

“You’ve been strong for long enough.”

His legs buckle at this his grip tightening desperately around her his sobbing continuing with a bit more force, the words he needed after so long being right here...his Brother didn't understand, his intentions were good but he simply couldn't understand what he needed..

This girl though...her actions were like she slipped through the barrier blocking off the sadness and brought it all out..a strange weight seems to lift as he begins to cry on this girl desperately needing something that he's not sure of...but he's getting in this girls arms..
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:54 pm
She can feel the boy’s legs become weak and his grip on her tightens; now he is really crying hard. She raises her left hand up to Echo’s head, softly patting his soft dark hair.

As she pats his head, she brings her right hand up so that she can use her right arm to hold the sobbing boy as well.

She won’t say another word now, no soft shushing, no “it’s okay,” she’ll just let him let out his pain.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:01 pm
It continues for about five minutes the sounds he's making rather unattractive, but the suffering the sounds represent clear the park besides the two as he finally calms himself.
He stands after a moment his arms still wrapped around the girl, he gives her a small smile and speaks "..Thanks" he states "I...think...I needed that." He chuckles softly.

He feels...better....much better...he didn't realize what he needed..he just needed a hug he thinks...nah, he needed someone to care.

He tilts his head to the left his eyes hidden behind his goggles.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 pm
The girl holds him, not minding the sounds he makes at all. She’s glad he can get everything out of his system.

Then as he seems to calm down, Echo stands, and Minorin allows her body to stand upright as well.
She watches him, still feeling a little concerned as he smiles and thanks her, but when the boy laughs she feels relieved and pretty confident that he truly does feel better.

As he tilts his head, the girl smiles back at him, her arms still wrapped around his shoulders.

“Anytime, it wasn’t a problem at all.”

She was really very happy that he seemed to be alright.

“You’re allowed to feel however you want to, you know.” Now her tone was soft and slightly playful, making sure the boy was fine, just in case.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm
He quirks an eyebrow his lips lifting upwards in an impish smirk "Oh?" He asks his tone also playful and he leans forward slightly before he speaks "What if I feel like kissing the cute girl?" He asks in a teasing manner before he grins.
He waggles his eyebrows playfully with a small chuckle showing the half seriousness in his statement..
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 pm
The girl’s cheeks turn a deep red color as he leans in a bit and speaks of kissing. It sounds as though he’s teasing her, he even grins after saying it, but it’s just too much for the small embarrassed girl.

His waggling eyebrows made her feel less embarrassed though, causing her to laugh lightly, she still felt cautious however, one shouldn’t just joke about kissing that way if they weren’t planning on doing it.

She decides to respond teasingly, still blushing in embarrassment, “I guess that cute girl would have to run away.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum