Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Nine and Five. - Page 8 Empty Re: Nine and Five.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:30 pm
He chuckles now "What would happen if I caught the cute girl? Would I win the kiss?" He asks playfully his charming roguish smile coming back.
"And would she mind?" He asks, leaning back slightly even though he really does enjoy being close to the girl...might even wanna get a bit closer if she'll allow it..

He feels good...really good...better then he's felt in ages...actually...he doesn't think he's ever felt this good before...
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Her blush becomes even redder, if that’s even believable. But he did lean back a bit, making her feel a little more comfortable.

“I guess you would win the kiss, if you caught her… And she’s only just met you, so I think it’s probably safe to say that she’d mind a bit.” She couldn’t keep up the playful tone as she spoke, feeling overly embarrassed by the boy.

She knew he was talking about her, and she really didn’t know if she’d be okay with kissing or not. She’d never even done such a thing before after all. And on top of that she was already so embarrassed that she could barely keep eye contact with the boy.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:44 pm
He hums in thought at that but nods softly "Would she mind seeing me again then?" He asks simply glancing upwards his smile more serene now..
"I'd like to see her more often if possible...." He states now a small awkward chuckle being produced due to his nervousness...despite all his activities...he just now realizes he's never actually asked a girl out on a date...sure he can talk to them better then his Brother can but he's a bit more of a...well...a Fox wandering by then something like a boyfriend..

Course...this girl interests him..
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:54 pm
The girl smiles at the boy, “I think she’d like that a lot… She’d like to see you more as well.”

She’d noticed his laugh though, how it had seemed a little awkward, she felt that she really liked this boy named Echo. He was funny and interesting, and kind in his own way. He hadn’t dropped her so she felt that was a safe assumption to make.

Then she realized that this sounded a lot like planning a date, causing her blush to reappear instantly. She’d never done anything like that. Today seemed to be a day full of firsts.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm
He grins now, wider then before at her acceptance of his offer and the statement that she'd like to see him again even after her little trip with him was over.
"Great!" He states "I'm glad you have accepted my selfish request milady..and put up with my...moment of weakness.." He states another small nervous chuckle escaping him at the awkwardness about how he just..up and opened up to her like that.

"I've....never really talked to anyone about that before...so...Thanks." He states again.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 pm
The girl smiles as he speaks, and playfully pokes his chest when he brings up his ‘moment of weakness.’

She listens to him and hears him thank her again, she sighs cheerfully, “I’m glad you finally talked about it, and if you ever need to talk about it again feel free to call on me.”

Maybe it felt awkward to open up to someone you barely knew like that, but it hadn’t felt awkward at all to hold the boy or listen to him. She actually felt lucky to get to meet someone like him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 pm
He chuckles again and nods "I'll make sure to remember that, again...you have my thanks Milady.." he states before hesitantly releasing her waist from his grasp. "But!" He states suddenly "Let's forget all that for the moment, is there anything fun you'd like to do?" He states a wide grin forming again his eyes reflecting true happiness instead of the fake warmth and hatred they showed beforehand.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm
The girl was relieved when the boy let go of her, she wasn’t used to being so close to people. And she’d only just realized exactly how close she’d been. She felt awfully embarrassed now. Minorin was about to respond to the boy as he blurted out a “But!” and said to forget about that situation for the moment and asked her if there was anything fun she’d like to do. He had a big grin on his face, he looked really happy. She let go of the boy and allowed her palms rest on her hips as she pretended to think very hard about what she wanted to do, even furrowing her brow in the process, and she actually was thinking very hard on this new subject – she would just never think that way seriously, hands on hips and all. But it was kind of fun, maybe she’d do it more often.

The small girl would stop her brow furrowing and laugh as she answered the boy, “I really don’t know very much about Konoha, or what kind of things you do for fun around here. I think the most entertaining things I’ve ever done are probably flying and camping… But there is a really great restaurant beck in Tengakure, they have the best curry. So does Konoha maybe have fun places to eat?”

It was a little humiliating for her, but she was actually feeling a little hungry at the time, she hoped the boy wouldn’t think it was an awkward request or that it wouldn’t be fun at all. Then she realized she might’ve talked too much. She was feeling way too nervous.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm
He hears her request and a chuckle occurs before he seems to straighten his grin vanishing and in it's place a small polite smile adorns his actually rather roguish face, his left arm crosses over his chest while his right slides out behind him, he leans forward and his left knee bends in a showy bow as he states "Milady, it would be my honor to take you out to the best eatery Konoha has to offer..." He states before his gaze rises to meet hers and he gives her a wink from his left eye.

"..Just no Ramen.." He adds in a slight deadpan before straightening out and offering her his left elbow like the proper gentlemen he is...not the Demon Lord this girl might have just saved him from fully becoming.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 pm
The girl blushes as the boy seems to mold himself into a proper gentleman, even bowing, before calling her that embarrassing name again and stating that it would be his honor to take her out to eat. Of course causing the small girl’s blush only to redden. She wondered if there was some sort of anti-blush medicine or something, she definitely needed some. And it certainly didn’t help when Echo rose to meet her gaze and even winked.

But Minorin would laugh as the boy said no ramen. She’d thought it’d been funny of him to say it, she wasn’t very keen on ramen anyways, although sometimes she didn’t mind it. Then the girl would hesitantly place her small hand in the crook of his left arm, gripping it as gently as possible. She’d never had to do this before; she was worried about doing it wrong. She still felt so nervous, but she decided she’d better ask the boy what he’d like to eat, it made no difference to her what they ate anyways. As long as they had fun.

She’d smile at the boy, “I’m fine with no ramen, but what do you want to eat?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum