Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Winter's BluesToday at 8:49 pmMidori TerumiThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:39 pmAyato HyuugaFirst Mission for HyogagakureToday at 7:04 pmTravin KaguyaBeyond The WallsToday at 6:20 pmGoto SenjuRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 18%
54 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seth Nara
Seth Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Meeting Xuro? (p;nk) Empty Meeting Xuro? (p;nk)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 am
Seth was located in the desert, with a cigarette that hung from his lips, a bottle of rum that was held in his left hand. His wakizashi with sheath, that was firmly attached to his right hip. he was hanging around waiting for another ninja to arrive if 'possible' maybe Seth would meet a new friend? but knowing this is his first time coming to the desert, well actually his first time ever leaving his home! Seth wasn't really the type to come out all the time, he was always the stay home ninja sit back and wait. Wait for something to happen. Using his right hand to remove the cigarette he toss it to the left side. With a hard step on it, he would quickly turn forward, watching his surroundings. Taking  another drink from his rum he would take a seat on the sand. With his dragon tattoo that covered the whole left side of his face. He would wait for somebody to arrive, and hopefully, he would be ready for a death battle, or even a nice spar maybe some training.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Meeting Xuro? (p;nk) Empty Re: Meeting Xuro? (p;nk)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am
Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure, a formidable defendant of the Village, Protector of its Inhabitants, was walking through the village of Sunagakure. He was bored and thought he'd head out to the desert for some alone time. He left the gates of Sunagakure and headed out into the desert. After some walking, he seen a vague figure in the distance sitting in the sand. Xuro walked up to the stranger and shouted out while he made his way up to the man, "Hey There!"
Seth Nara
Seth Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 am
Seth turned around to see a guy, he was clearly happy from the tone of that 'hey there'. "Hello" seth would say as he place his left hand on his wakizashi, looking up to the boy." So what brings you here young one?" seth was almost drunk, he was getting there but not all the way there 'yet'. Waiting for a reply seth would hop back at least five meters, which now means seth was twenty meters away from the boy, With a grin on seth face all teeth showing.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 pm
Xuro could see this weird bizarre man was drunk. He identified himself as Seth. "Well nice to meet you Seth. I'm Xuro. I belong to the bakuton clan which possess explosion release & the iwagakure kinjutsu, how about you?" Xuro smiled. He was looking more into clans and their abilities as well as dna based on the book he had just bought after all he was a medical ninjutsu user no doubt. He had been doing research that would bring benefit to the village if not the whole ninja world. He had a few specimens to start with but was looking for more...
Seth Nara
Seth Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 pm
" I rather keep my last name a secret, but you gonna find out what I can do, but knowing I didn't learn anything yet. So yeah I'm just an academy student, that's a bit weak. That's all I can say." Seth would rub the back of his head and he threw the rum bottle at Xuro head. "So I might as well tell ya what clan I'm in! I'm an nara! that clan population might be big but from my understanding it's small!" Seth would pull out his sword and he stab his own arm. feeling the sword go inside his left arm like nothing." So ya think you can do something with my DNA? I have been searching for the right person that can help me with my DNA so maybe you can?" seth would ask as he walked over to the boy, pulling the sword out of his arm, and the blood the rushed out." Maybe you can give me an eye maybe some cool weapons or even ryo?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm
Xuro was shocked to see just how drunk this man Seth nara was. He was crazy, insane and drunk. That wasn't the role of a ninja and Xuro was disgusted by it. He quickly ducked as the man threw the bottle at him revealing he was a nara clan member. The man was speaking all kinds shit. Xuro saw him pull out a sword. He thought he was gonna stab Xuro but instead he stabbed himself. Xuro was disgusted and pissed off by this man. "Sorry I must end you fate, for you are not of worth to be a ninja..." While saying that he slowly pulled out his eskrima sticks from behind his back unaware to the man. He infused it with lightning as sparks flew through it. He then quickly shoved both sticks at the man's neck with each tip connecting with the sides of Seth's neck. At the same time, he would case a surge to flow through the stick to allow for stunning effects of the stick to activate on the man. This lightning stun was so powerful that it would kill the man instantly causing him to fall on the ground... Dead...

Xuro would pick up the body and then head off back to the village with a sad look on his face as he had to kill off yet another ninja not worth being called a ninja...

[EXIT]
[Exit with Seth Nara's dead body, looted weapon & Ryo]
Seth Nara
Seth Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm
seth was dead from the boy attacks. NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum