Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Just Talking A Walk (P, NK, Sokka/Zuko only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Talking A Walk (P, NK, Sokka/Zuko only)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 pm
Sokka sighed even more. Now his brother was drunk. and probably would have to be carried home...and strapped down...With sokka's new wolf on his face.. "I know theyre are drunks out here" Sokka would say in a muffled voice "But...Im more skilled at dealing with them than you." Sokka would say. obviously trying to get zuko to..fight him.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just Talking A Walk (P, NK, Sokka/Zuko only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Talking A Walk (P, NK, Sokka/Zuko only)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:14 pm
"You're probably right, man. I'm in no condition to fight drunks right now. You know why? Cuz after I have that dream, I can't think good for, like, three days. Too freaked," he said, all of a sudden sitting down cross-legged. "But I don't tell my brothers about them cuz, like, I can't, ya know?"
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm
"I bet your brothers already know whatever secret your talking about" Many coming to sokka's mind Then sokka grinned "Can you not tell them the secret because you cant.....Or because your too scared to do it" Sokka would add. Trying to scare the life out of his brother.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm
Zuko and his drunken mind completely missed the tone in the masked-man's voice. "No no, man, you got it al wrong. I dun tell them not 'cuz I'm scared. I don't tell 'um cuz I don't want them to worry bout me. I gotta watch out for my bros, ya know? Can't worry them with some stupid dream bout our parents dying, right?" he said, laughing vainly. "Say, your voice reminds me of my brothers voice... Sokka.... Cool."
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 pm
Sokka glared. Oh he glared. And he began to dash forward at his maximum speed. The first thing he was gonna do. Punch zuko and try to knock the drunk right out of him. If that would succeed he would say "ITS CAUSE I AM! YOU STUPID UNAWARE PERSON!"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm
Zuko wa punched. He was punched right in the face. And because he was punched in the face so hard, he was sent backward several feet. And, in turn, Sokka had succeeded in knocking the drunk out of him. But not the memories of when he was drunk. "What is the-" suddenly, all the drunken memories came flooding back to him. "No. No no no. I was drunk? How? And Sokka!? And the... Crap!" Zuko said, eyes widening at the secret he revealed. He stood up and backed away several feet. A blind idiot could tell something was wrong.
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 pm
Sokka had exploaded. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LITTLE THOSE POTATOES COST? WHY DONT YOU BUY POTATOES?! AND! THE DOG FOOD. YOUR BUYING A HIGHER COST VERSION THATS LESS EFFECTIVE!? THE WALL WAS SO WEAK! MAN, YOUR KIDDING ME! I JUST BROKE RIGHT THROUGH THAT. WE NEED MORE MILK, WHY THE HELL ARNT YOU GETTING MORE MILK?! WHAT ABOUT FISH HUH? THEY HAD A SALE OF 75% OFF FISH, FOR 3 DAYS...AND YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT!? WHAT THE HELL BRO!" and he continued with his laundry list of questions
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm
"....What...?" was all he could say. Am I forgetting something...? he thought, raising an eyebrow. "Wait... I went to that fish sale! All the fish were rotten. And all the milk at the store today was expired. The potatoes were moldy, and they were out of the good dog food. And its not my fault you're inhumanly strong!" he shouted. "Now what is going on?"
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm
Sokka gave a look to his wolf...
And with that he looked straight in the eyes of zuko...

"Speed Breaker..."

HP Now 10

Speed now 38

Sokka's speed has increased dramatically. And with it he put his palm on the ground. And his wolf gave him a assuring look. The wolf would attempt to dash forward. And get within 5 meters of zuko. While sokka would keep zuko busy. Attempting to dash forward. He would send a feint with his right hand toward zuko's face. Stopping it before it would hit. And attempt to hit zuko's stomach.

{Using a STR of 15}

When the wolf entered the within 5 meter area. Prefferably within 4 meters. It would use howl screecher.

Ruffs Stats:

Health:5
Chakra:5
Stamina:6
Speed:16
Strength:5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum