Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 3:52 pmAyato HyuugaNever Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki
Top posting users this month
58 Posts - 22%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

monkeying around o.o (io, lingqi so far) - Page 2 Empty Re: monkeying around o.o (io, lingqi so far)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 am
Draconis was surprised when Lingqi Rentei suddenly withdrew her leg after attempting to strike him. She was fast, and considering she was a girl, she was definitely stronger. She gasped, apparently surprised at this fact as well, and he could not blame her. Some species of animals, the females were naturally stronger than the males, humans were not the case as such, but it was not unusual in the wild. He watched in amazement as she then fell on her rear end. Seemingly entirely unconcerned, she continued chattering away. She noted he looked like a taijutsu kind of person. It seemed she was not good at hiding her thoughts though as she seemed to have other opinions that somehow did not surface despite her usual bubbliness. Interesting, she had a better grasp of herself than he had guessed, appearances were indeed deceiving but not in the way he had thought. The thought amused him and he smiled a little, not wolfishly, but like a hyena, his tongue would have hung out if his mouth were actually open and his teeth separated but alas they were not so his tongue remained hidden. The other girl then continued to pester him, asking if he was not a taijutsu user, as he a ninjutsu user? A genjutsu user? And then she was asking about summons, and whether his summons were hyenas. Huh. Why would she ask that, he sarcastically thought. It seemed she had assumed he was a taijutsu user though, from the way she was talking.

He replied to her “Ninjutsu, but I have not learned very much, I am figuring things out though as I go. I am luckily enough, rather large, I needed it to fight with the animals in the forest. The scars I got instead of death, those also from the denizens of the dark green underbrush, I freely admit it makes me look tougher than I truly am, a little ghastly in fact, but it does serve its purposes.”

He was not sure why but her inquisitive nature made him open up a little, normally it took him much longer to let down his guard like this. Perhaps she would turn out to be a really good pack mate. Weird. Weird indeed. “I am not a Hyena summoner, I do not know what my natural affinity will be if I were to try making a pact with a summoning race. The platypi, an out of place creature, might well be the ones I end up becoming partners with for all I know. If you are curious, I can tell you, but I call myself the Hyena now for a different reason.” Draconis then went into some detail on the appearance and nature of the duck billed platypus, perhaps Lingqi would not be interested, perhaps she would, but he felt he should give a decent explanation about it. Weird. He was becoming totally weird now, un-natural, perhaps making pack mates was changing him in more ways than he wanted to admit.

He listened as Lingqi continued speaking. It was implied earlier but it seemed she was going to be studying genjutsu a lot more soon, perhaps when she hit the chunin rank or such. Genjutsu… that was the art of illusions, was it not? Illusions would be helpful. The ultimate survivors in the wild were always good at pretending to be weaker, or stronger, than they truly were, to suit their purposes, attacking suddenly and catching their opponents off guard. He should make sure he was not an enemy of hers, she was already bloody fast, and if she could do illusions as well it could be troublesome to fight her. She could be a dangerous opponent, better to become pack mates with her, not that he did not want to already.

He opened his mouth to begin speaking but holey moley, she literally talked a mile of text a minute. He was almost dizzy trying to keep up. She did not look happy about suddenly attacking him though, rather unhappy, which was uncharacteristic of her, and he almost felt bad, almost. He had not warmed up THAT much yet. He did feel that he should say something though, and in fact, this looked like a more natural time to offer to become allies or whatever. “Well, this is a great wide world, Lingqi, anything could be possible. It is all right, I also sometimes have issues with having too much energy, and have to let it out somehow.” Of course he was not going to say that this happened to be when he would normally find someone who liked to provoke him, and beat the fool into a bloody pulp, he had SOME inkling of tact. “You know, you have a refreshing outlook on the world, would you like to form an animal pack with me? I have found one other who is reliable, who would be the “Fox, I would be the “Hyena”, and I assume you would be the “Monkey”. I have not had a chance to ascertain the other boy’s strength in combat yet, but he is wise beyond his years, amazingly so. Myself, I might seem a little slow now, but I will be a dependable ally, and will soon have at LEAST caught up in strength, I became a genin about 3 days ago perhaps.” His tone implied that this was closer than he normally got to people, hopefully she would accept, if not he would wait until his position improved before trying again.

He paused his unintended and rather spontaneous speech, and did not find anything serious to amend, that he could think of for the moment. He continued practicing the Gale Palm jutsu. He turned so that he was not facing Ling, and clapped his hands, generating a lot of chakra, at least for him, and using it to shift the wind towards a pile of leaves. The leaves, some of them moved, the rest stayed stubbornly immobile. Hmmm. “Let me try that again, that was just sad for a first attempt.” He muttered. He tried again, clapping his hands and using more chakra. Lo and behold, the leaves moved! The dust on the ground shifted into the air, blowing around mightily before falling back down. The pile of leaves was entirely obliterated, as was a large ant hill that was soon not amused. Fortunately, the ant hill was only a foot tall and was quite far away, on the outer edges of the range the Gale Palm jutsu was supposed to have, nothing for them to worry about, but he apologized under his breath, knowing the struggle for survival each day, having experienced it for himself before.

(total word count: 2243+1118=3361
500 towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22503-v6-mark-seal
2000 towards Gale Palm
the rest towards learning Chakra Infusion)
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

monkeying around o.o (io, lingqi so far) - Page 2 Empty Re: monkeying around o.o (io, lingqi so far)

Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 am
Haha mission accomplished! Nut Cracked! None could resist the feminine charm of Lingqi Rentei! It was always interesting learning about new people. That was her favorite part about people. Of course after you actually got to know them you knew a little too much about them, and that wasn't so fun. That's why she usually trailed away from people after a few encounters, but who knew? Who knew? She listened to him talk about the other member for their team and got excited, more than usual. "Yeah yeah yeah!" She announced jumping into the air. "Yeah. We're going to be the coolest team ever! We'll be the Sanin two point oh! It's gonna be so rad!"

She then watched as he performed his Jutsu, sending all the leafs flying across the field. "Oooooh!" She's squeak running around the training field. She dance underneath the falling leaves, jumping, spinning, and singing as she did so. Being a Ninja was so interesting, when you could do stuff like this. When her parents had enrolled her into the academy back home she didn't really have a say in it, not that she was upset about that. But now that she was a woman, and had a say in it, she thought being a Ninja was a pretty fun decision.

As the leafs stopped falling, Lingqi collapsed to the ground with them. Her chest heaving from all the running, spinning, and dancing she'd just done. "Wind Chakra eh?" She announced looking airily to the clouds above. "I may have to steal that from you some day."
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:36 pm
Well, this was one heck of an enthusiastic girl now was she not? It sounded like she liked the idea, which was good, cause Draconis, the Hyena had not met anyone else he would currently want to team up with, who was a genin. She bounced around, happily exclaiming that they would all become the next group of Masters, perhaps to carry on after the first legendary trio. Well, for that to happen they had to work together as a team beyond their chunin promotion. She also seemed excited watching him practicing a jutsu, she began frolicking around among the leaves. The Hyena had done a lot of different physical exercises before but she seemed like she would be able to do any of those easily, judging by how fast and agile she was as she moved about among the fluttering leaves, which were disturbed from him practicing the Wind Release: Gale Palm jutsu.

He thought over the next skill he was going to start learning while she was still bounding about among the many flying leaves. He bent down, and picked up one of the leaves as it fluttered close to the ground. HE tried running his elemental chakra through the leaf, and attempted to cover it in an aura of chakra. He would worry about adding the wind element later.

Speaking of the wind element, judging from her last sentence, she might be interested in the element herself. “I might be able to help you train the wind element, actually. Do you want to give it a try? When we make the Chuunin Rank, lets keep working together, You, Kaito, and I, then we united can potentially surpass the legendary original Masters of Konoha. Otherwise it will lose its effect a little if we do not operate as a trio.”

He looked at the leaf again and concentrated, surging his chakra through the leaf. The leaf trembled slightly in the wind that was still dissipating from the jutsu he had just been practicing that was called the Wind Release: Gale Palm, or just Gale Palm for short, but it began to firm and tighten up as his chakra began to flow into it. HE was careful to not add any wind element chakra to the mix until he could feel that the regular chakra was stable. No point in ending this abrupt friendship with an explosion,that would not be nice to her and it would be painful to him. As he manipulated his chakra, he realized he could feel something else weird going on but he was not sure what it was. It felt like he was unintentionally manipulating a subset of the air around him, not all of it. He would investigate this later. For now, he would see about stabilizing his chakra. Speaking of stabilizing his chakra, the leaf was no longer quivering in the dissipating wind from the Gale Palm jutsu he had been practicing earlier that required the Wind element, and it most definitely was not quivering from his chakra influx into the leaf. It felt like he was genuinely stabilizing the leaf now with his chakra. He tested it with his finger, and smiled in a way reminiscent of a hyena, his tongue once again trapped behind his closed and touching teeth, pushing up against the roof of his mouth and then down towards his jaw instead.
He thought over things for a big, then he opened his giant consuming maw and said to Lingqi Rentei, aka the Monkey “Kaito will probably be Fox, I will probably use Hyena as my code name, what about you? Monkey perhaps?” He was genuinely curious and his tone implied that. “Speaking of elements, what is your primary element right now? I am assuming it is not wind based on your reaction when I tried that jutsu.”

He began thinking over the statistical possibilities, statistically speaking, and decided that Fire was the most likely element, this was the Land of Fire after all and a number of clans had shown elemental affinities for Fire. After that, his next guess was water, if only because the Senju clan had somehow managed to obtain the powers of one of their former leaders, Hashirama Senju, a kind man, and distribute it among the rest of the clan. He was pretty sure that the legendary Wood Release was something that was unique to Hashirama Senju however as all the Senju seemed to be able to learn the Wood Release now, they must have all figured out a way to obtain the same powers, it was no longer a hiden technique of sorts. That meant Earth and Water were probably equally likely. Then that left Lightning element. Lightning Element. There were some famous users but nobody seemed to really specialize in that element, not even the Yamanaka despite their pseudo genjutsu that targeted the opponent’s mind almost directly.

(total word count: 3361+816=4177
2000 towards Gale Palm
1677 towards learning Chakra Infusion)
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:52 pm
Haha! Offering to train her and everything! He'd certainly opened up to her now! She was the social master it would seem! Able to bring even the most anti social fellow out of their shell. She should travel the world and offer her services to rich families with reclusive young heirs. She'd made a fortune, plus do some good for the world. Wiat. Ninja Ninja. she'd only just minutes ago reinforced her desire to become a ninja and do good in the world. Goodness goals were so hard to keep straight when you had so many. Okay so she'd become the world's first ninja motivational speaker was there anything wrong with that. Once she cured children of their social disorders people wouldn't think so.

What were they talking about. She glanced up at... Hyena who'd mouth was still moving, which usually indicated a person forming speech. Perhaps she should listen? She began to 'blah blah blah You, Kaito, and I, blah blah blah." Then she noticed what a big mouth this guy had. Not figuretivly like he mouthed off a lot or something. But physically, like really big. Ling bet he could fit a hundred grapes in his mouth if he had to. Now that was something she just had to see. But how to get him to do it she wondered. Training? Maybe if she found him sleeping one day she could try it out. OMG Yes! Then he'd like wake up and start choking! Ehhhh maybe that wouldn't be as funny as it first sounded. Well it would unless he died from it. Then it'd be a huge bummer.

She just watched his large mouth move up and down, this way and that. Luckily Ling had an amazing abiltity to desern what a person was trying to say by only listening to a few words. She just wished that she was never on a mission that required her to remember information. The whole village would be doomed if that was the case.'Blah Blah Blah, what's your blah blah blah right now? Blah blah blah wind blah blah Jutsu.'

Oh that was a tough one. Ling momentarily cursed herself for getting distraced. His mouth wasn't so big that she couldnt' possibly listen to a word he was saying. She glanced over at the mouth in question. Okay yes it was. Okay let's break this apart. 'What's your.' Something about what she posses. 'Right now' At this moment. Hmm. Monkey breed? Spider Monkey. No, not that. 'Wind.' and 'Jutsu.' Something concerning Jutsu possibly... what jutsu she knows? No. Her Element? Naw The Rentei were famous for their mastery of water, surly he wouldn't ask that. That would just mean only one thing. 'What's your favorite Jutsu at the moment?' That had to be his question!

"The Water beast Jutsu!" She announced cheerily. She started to roll around on the ground like a log. "It's so cool. You just find some water and you mmmmmf. Then after that this giant monster comes out and mmmfmfmmmm. And everyone one is like mmmf mmmf. Then the whole place is washed out and they don't' know what to do!" Her speech would be impeded every time she rolled over on her face. "So thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick with just Water for a while. I really want to master it before I learn anything else! But When I'm ready I'll definetly come to you for some Wind Action!"
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm
Indeed, Lingqi had found one of the few people who did not know that the Rentei tended towards Water element, though this was mostly due to his lack of formal education, due to various hindering life based factors. Still, now he knew, and she seemed to not quite understand his question. That mattered little though as he got the answer he was looking for anyway though she was rolling around on the ground and muffling her own words at the same time. When she looked at him earlier, he had had this strange sensation that she was not so much listening to his mouth as much as examining it, in a scientific way, from a distance. He wondered what was going through her mind at the moment such that she would appear to be concentrating on that. She talked amazingly fast, as despite her speed in rolling along the ground, she was able to get most of entire sentences out In between putting her face on the ground. He wondered if she would wipe herself off later if he gave her a towel. He wondered if her monkey outfit ever got dirty, he was pretty sure he had seen her around the same group he had seen Kaito Yasaka and a number of other Konoha ninjas, including… scum, is what he would call the boy who did not truly acknowledge his existence. Maybe that boy would serve as a useful reservoir of spare eyes later. For the time being though, The Hyena would leave him alone. A shadow crossed his face, figuratively and literally, as the sun had shifted some in the sky by this time. Lingqi might or might not notice and in the back of his mind he wondered how the strange one would react to this, she was always doing something rather unexpected.

He continued running his chakra through the leaf, accidentally putting too much chakra in and making the leaf burn up in a poof of smoke. He picked up a twig off of the ground, and resumed trying to run his chakra into the twig.

While he did this, he continued to talk with Lingqi. “I think I have seen you around the village before wearing something similar to that." The Hyena pointed at her clothing while she was presumably still lying on the ground, if not his finger would point at her clothing while she was somewhere else. “Do you always wear the same outfit? Or do you have ones for different monkeys? Are those washable in both cold and hot water? Does it have to be cleaned by itself or will it be ok if cleaned with other clothing as well? Speaking of which, do you hang that stuff up to dry, or is there another method you use? Is the fabric made the same as any other normal type of clothing? What about the fur? Was the outfit custom made or did you buy it somewhere?” The Hyena was totally not thinking of getting his own Hyena themed suit, definitely not. Not at all, that would be truly ridiculous, he was asking questions about Lingqi Rentei’s monkey themed suit purely out of curiosity, he had no ulterior motives such as to lengthen the time he was ending up spending on training, as all this time he was still practicing the Chakra Infusion skill. He was definitely not interested in a suit of his own to wear later, that would be ridiculous right?

He looked down, the twig seemed to be stable, as did the chakra he was flowing into it. That was good. He smiled, not wolfishly but a little like a Hyena. He decided to try it out and see if It could cut things. He took the twig and pushed It against a second one. Instead of both twigs snapping, the one he was running chakra through pushed slowly through the second twig, and nicked his hand a little. He began to bleed, not heavily, but not a completely trivial amount either. He licked the blood up off of his hand, while looking at Lingqi, and then tied his hand up with part of a sleeve he tore off (of his own, not Lingqi Rentei’s, before any funny ideas appear). “Well, it seemed that little trick works okay.” It looked like he could try adding in the wind element now, he had made a lot of progress, and if that twig could cut him, with the help of that jutsu, using it on a blade could have devastating results.

(total word count: 4177+759=4956
2000 towards Gale Palm
2000 towards learning Chakra Infusion
456 towards learning Wind Release: Chakra Blade)
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:26 pm
Lingqi stood there for a moment completely flabbergasted. Who did this guy think he was? Surely he wasn't trying to out talk the great Lingqi rentei. Because if he was that was courting disaster. But at least he had good taste. He seemed very interested in her outfit. Which... who could blame him? She was absolutely fantastic. And this out fit? So cute. Like baby sheep cute. "I have a walk in closet that is all the same outfit. I have a few difffrent versions. Oh my gosh I have this super cute Macaque one, but that is only for when it's snowing. Or when I visit a hot springs. Hahaha that's a kind of funny diffrence don't you think. Snow or hotspring! There's not really a good in between there. Yes they are. I only have these outfits so I wouldn't know. I use my chakra to dry it! Other wise the fur gets all moldy. There's like twelve different fabrics on this. Satin and velvet, it's a mess! The fur is taken from real monkeys." She let out a loud laugh as Hiru shouted at her from the tree tops. "Okay don't worry it's faux fur." she pronounced it fox though. "As for where I got all of them... well That's an epic even Homer would be reluctant to start telling. Let's just say it involves me being stowed away on a ship for two months, a boat wreck, a kraken, and two warring Samurai clans, and leave it at that." For those of you at home wondering how that story ends up with her inheriting a crate full of Monkey themed outfits.... isn't it obvious?

Ling watched him fiddle with the stick for a little bit before she yawned loudly. She was getting bored. Wait... did he just cut himself on a stick? A stick! Ling honestly didn't know if that was impressive or... or... or something else entirely. She shrugged. It was obviously too late to be up if people were cutting themselves on twigs. "I think I'm going to hop on out of here." she announced spinning in a circle. "We're going on a mission tomorrow K? Safety in numbers Hyena boy."
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:29 am
Draconis was increasingly flabbergasted himself, listening to the monkey themed girl start talking. It was intimidating, to say the least, to a potential new animal themed outfit wearer, to hear how many outfits she had. Either she was rich, her parents were rich, or she was really good at making things. It was good she had a sense of humor though, as quite frankly, a sense of humor was rather non-existent with the Hyena, not having needed one in the wild. A large walk-in closet of these outfits, wow. It seemed she had some variety in the monkey themed suits she typically had in stock at any point. Hmm. That was some nice faux fur if it looked so much like the real thing, that he actually believed her for a split second when she said the fur came from real monkeys, to the annoyance of her little friend. Twelve fabrics was a lot to have in one thing, not counting the different types of thread needed to attach them all together. It seemed that after a long journey and some annoyances, both major and minor, she had come across the sets of monkey suits. Perhaps she was in fact, stingy and could not stand the thought of not using them all. From the sound of things, it did not appear she was supposed to be on the ship for two months. Having an idea of this girl’s personality that was entirely possible and not out of the question what so ever. Not at all. The boat she was on was likely the one that she had mentioned was wrecked, though finding another ship that was wrecked, either recently, not so recently, not at all recently, a fair amount of time ago, a long time ago, or a really, really, amazingly old long time ago (at which point the ship should be fossilized) these were all entirely possible as well. A kraken. From what Draconis had heard of biology and mythology from before the Kraken was essentially a giant mollusk, a humungous tentacle being. Two warring samurai clans? Woah now this was some serious stuff. Perhaps the samurai were fighting over the monkey suits to protect their honor or something. I dunno, he thought. He would need to ask her later about it as for now she seemed to not be interested in explaining. That was fine, perhaps she would be willing to tell her tale during another training session to pass the time.
Then she mentioned a mission. What? This was the first the Hyena had heard of doing ANY missions. “Would this be with Kaito as well? I don’t know if you happen to know the fellow already but if not I can tell him instead. If you have not met him already perhaps we should all meet up later, before we leave to go out on the mission. Speaking of meeting up, do you know if there is anyone who is supposed to be in charge of us? Or would it be the three of us?”

He looked at his hand for a brief moment, blood hat clotted and it looked like his hand would heal. He would stop by the hospital later to see if they had the time and energy, of which the latter was more important frankly. While his injury was not serious, it would prove annoying perhaps, if he were to be in a real fight, and he did not want that to happen. Hopefully they would be able to take care of things, otherwise he would be left licking his wounds, almost literally if not actually literally. His shirt he did not fuss or worry or agonize about, as he had done this many times in the past, which was why his shirt was torn in many places, the sleeves having lost their last rags that proclaimed their existence to the world. He would need to get another one at some point for training in, he DID have other clothing but his options were limited, hopefully getting a few missions done and under his belt securely, with a padlock in case anyone tried to steal them or the ryo, would ease his burden a little, perhaps he could get some battle outfits later when he was less destitute. For now though, he still needed to get stronger. She looked ready to leave, he would not try to stop her if there were other things she needed to do. Meanwhile he would train as much as possible, he could tell he had a lot of catching up to do if her speed was any indication of the gaps in their strengths.

He looked at the offending twig, that had managed to slice right through his skin like it was not there, impressed. Normally it would take a lot more than a twig to pierce his skin, as while he was not extremely tough he was not weak either, and twigs generally did not bother him. However, it seemed he had managed to increase its cutting ability, its sharpness, and, when he tried to bend it, yep, its durability and toughness. That was good. He needed to do more rigorous testing now. He held the twig in his hand and attempted to sharpen it again. Then he looked around for a suitable target. Upon espying a stone on the ground, he walked over to it, and pushed the wind element chakra covered twig at the rock. Slowly but surely the rock gave way beneath the cutting ability of the newly enhanced twig. That or he was pushing it into the ground. He checked the ground around it, and nope, he was not pushing the rock into the ground. Pulling the twig up and away revealed a neatly pushed hole in the rock, some of the material around the middle having mysteriously up and disappeared into thin air, it was not like the jutsu he was practicing should be able to just magically warp the rock away to another dimension. He was not that advanced of a ninja, there was no way he would have managed to create his won Space /Time technique already at this early a stage in his development, nope, it must be a weird quality to this jutsu then. Chakra was the missing factor in a lot of equations it seemed. HE wondered what other mysteries there were that he could solve using the power of Chakra. HE resolved to study the art of Space and Time at a later date, when more information was available to him. As it was right now, he would not be able to learn much as generally there were restrictions on what each rank was allowed to be able to read, see, access, or learn from, the restrictions lessening as one improved in rank. He was not sure entirely why this system was in place, though it was likely so that Genin mostly, would not get over their heads and create uncontrollable stuff. He would have to watch out for that.

He picked up the twig again and swung it in an arc, finally looking at Lingqi again, or at least, where she had been last time he had looked at her. He could feel the power of the wind resonating with his chakra, which made sense really, the power of the wind he could feel WAS coming from an extension of his own chakra after all.

(total word count: 4956+1242=5198
2000 towards Gale Palm
698 towards learning Wind Release: Chakra Blade)

(dw if you need some time to post, I will just extend this post and later ones, until you are ready)

Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:25 am
"I Dunno." Lingqi would announce somersaulting off into the distance. "We'll see what we see! Live in the moment hyena boy!"

[exiting]
TWC 2851
+14 stats plx :3
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:38 pm
Draconis was surprised. For once his new pack mate, Lingqi Rentei, the Monkey Girl, had few words. However, this was not entirely fair though as she also spent very little time remaining in the training area, and instead zoomed off into the distance before he managed to say anything else. He should try acrobatics for exercise some time, she was rather dexterous, managing to be vague manipulated into doing a lot of flips forward and backward, while travelling between trees at an alarming speed. He should try that later, that looked to be quite amazing actually. He held the twig and poured the wind element chakra into the twig again. He tried to pour more than he had before into the twig of his Wind element Chakra, but in a controlled manner. At first the wind element chakra erupted everywhere from the twig, but after a while he was able to control the eruption, whittling it down into a much more maneagable size usable for cutting.After a while he managed to bring the size of the erupting wind chakra down to about 3 inches on each side, forming a small and compact blade. Sweet. He tried to push the new blade against a tree branch but the branch held firm, after giving way only slightly. Darn. He could push harder but he should be able to increase the cutting ability of the twig such that it would be able to cut the tree branch anyway without additional force. He pulled the twig and wind release chakra blade attempt back from the tree branch. HE looked at it, and realized that, like Naruto Uzumaki, an old Pariah turned Hokage, his blade was not clean and sharp. His version was dull and the edge was not clean and smooth. He needed to concentrate and make the blade nicer and sharper and smoother and… yes there we go. NOW he was talking, now THAT looked more like a real blade made of wind, instead of a shredded piece of piping. For one thing, before, the blade had not been so much a blade as round. That was not good. Now the edge of the blade was defined as well. That would help a lot. HE tried to sharpen the wind currents of wind chakra running along the twig until he could have sworn to others later that it actually gleamed despite the base being a rather dull looking twig. He tried pushing the twig again against the tree branch. Slowly but surely the tree branch began to be separated from its main base, the progenitor of its existence, the tree trunk. Good, but it was happening too slowly. Much too slowly. He would not be able to cut any wood techniques like those mentioned by Tatsuya Nara at this rate if those were chakra enhanced and the one he was struggling with was, well, quite ordinary. Infuriated, he once again, like when he was learning the Fire element, let his rage take control, and felt a burst of Wind Chakra erupt into the blade, which he, with no small amount of difficulty, managed to refine into a stronger version of his first attempt at a wind version of the chakra infusion blade thing he had tried to learn earlier. He was getting better not, he could feel the power radiating from this one attempt at doing the Wind Release: Chakra Blade weaponry specialty technique. He tried swinging the twig with the white chakra surrounding it on opposite sides, at the tree branch again in a different spot. This time the twig began to slice cleanly through the wood, with no splinters even. That last bit was the most surprising part actually. Yep. He was surprised there were not splinters, at least not that he could see. Perhaps the wind chakra blade was eating up the splinters or grinding them into a difficult to see dust. Dunno. At any rate, it was doing the job he needed it to do rather nicely so he was sure not going to be complaining now was he. The twig looked to be doing pretty well now. The tree branch dropped to the ground, with a muffled thump.

The twig had served its purpose nicely. He set it down to rest, and picked up the tree branch. This might make a decent weapon actually. It was fairly sturdy looking. He just wondered if he would be able to break it if he hit someone over the head with it. He hoped not, it looked fun to wield. He picked it up again because he had forgotten that he had the first time. He took a deep breath and then another and another. He attempted to do the same jutsu with the help of the tree branch this time.

Draconis paused in his ministrations to the twig, and looked around to see if there was anything else around. Nope, not really. Even the sound of Lingqi Rentei bounding away flipping through the air between trees, was gone, and the forest had resumed its natural ability to produce sounds from no apparent sources in every possible direction. He thought over what had happened earlier, more specifically, the one hit fight between him and Lingqi Rentei. Man she was fast. When he was living in the wild before he was certain his reflexes had been faster, so what had happened? He had gotten soft, that was what, and he would be fixing that issue again starting today. He would renew his training with vigor, he would harden his soul, believing soully (get it?) in his pack mates. To all others he would present a hardened exterior. He did a little sole searching, realized he had the wrong kind of sole in mind, and did some soul searching, trying to ascertain why he was so soft, Hyenas were supposed to be tougher than Foxes and Monkeys, no? They were supposed to be better adapted for survival, more cunning, and more powerful, so why was he so weak? He had gotten soft and yes. He had to change his habits, his fangs had gotten dull, and needed sharpening, his hide was too thin.
Deciding that he needed to get back on track after barely blocking an attack in a most humiliating manner, The Hyena set out to stalk some prey. It had been ages since he had last fought a bear, but first…. He could sense nobody was around, so he tracked down a squirrel with his nose, and cut it to pieces with a twig, using the Wind Release Chakra Blade technique he had been practicing. He sat in the undergrowth and waited. Soon, it seemed that there was a carnivorous bear in these parts interested in the remains of a squirrel. He stepped out of the woods and threw a rock, knocking off a twig off of a nearby branch that fell on the bear’s head, enraging it.

What had he gotten himself into now huh. The Hyena was far out of practice at basic hand to hand combat, and he could feel his muscles were weaker than they once were. Well, there was no time like the present, and he had found it to be a general truth that people tended to pay the most attention and learn when under pressure, with no other choice. Well, his muscles or lack thereof had no other choice but to learn to fight again, even with a stronger opponent in the arena against him. The bear charged, and Draconis, the Hyena sidestepped it, tripping the massive beast with one foot. The resulting impact shook the ground for many meters around, and some birds began flying away to a presumably safer location. The bear got back up, rather visibly displeased. It swiped a paw at The Hyena, who had not been paying close enough attention and was knocked into a tree. Ouch. The bear charged again and was punched under its outstretched arm, a rather tender area with not a lot of muscle. It whimpered. Being wild had nothing to do with being stupid and attacking a stronger opponent head on, it helped to target their weaknesses, jutsu or not. The Hyena of old would have just charged and been batted away again. The Bear was beginning to recover from the blow so the Hyena hit him again on the corresponding spot on the other side. Then an uppercut to the chin delivered while jumping for both the additional force and the height needed to reach, settled it. The Bear was hauled off into town, maybe the Hyena would get a good price for it.
(exit)

(total word count: 5198+1441=6639
claiming:
+33 stats
2000 towards Gale Palm
2000 towards learning Wind Release: Chakra Blade)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:16 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum