Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

The Champ's Daily Routine (Open) Empty The Champ's Daily Routine (Open)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:18 pm
Today was just like any other ordinary day in the sand village, the sun's hot rays beat down on the village every passing second. The sand would burn all those who would dare not ware the necessary footwear. However, all of this harsh weather wouldn’t stop our young hero from working out and having a little fun. “You got that Right, today is upper body day.., or is it leg day?”, Its leg day Sabaku…, Sabaku is seen lifting weights with ease that attracted the attention of many villagers that passed by, even the shinobi.

“Hey!! Wait a minute, you called me-“, CAPTAIN FREAKIN SUNAGAKURE OK!!! HAPPY NOW?!?!

“…you didn’t have to be so mean…"

I need a coffee break, oh yeah, where was I, right. Sabaku had been at it all morning. This was his regular go to spot, just on the corner of where the entrance to the training grounds were. His goal was to become just as strong as the Kazekage himself. Each drop of sweat that poured down from his body was a step towards his goal, undying progress. His determination was a solid as steel.

“Oh oh, that sounds way cooler, Sabaku The Man of Steel.”, Uuh, no Sabaku, that’s already been taken, lets just stick to…, *sigh* Captain Sunagakure, “ALRIGHT!!”

Finishing his last set, he places the weight down bar on the arm rests above him, Sabaku had been using the bench to workout most of his upper body. He sit up forward wiping the sweat from his face. He waist wearing any of his normal clothes, however, he still kept the same color scheme. He wore a red tank top, and short light brown pants. He also wore his black shinobi issue sandals. Hi shinobi head band was strapped against his forehead.

Letting out a big yawn, he gets up from the bench, and walks a bit, stretching out his arms as he looks back at the bar which was loaded with just over 200 pounds of weight. Yep, Sabaku was sure one strong kid.

((FYI, whenever he speaks to someone I will state such, so Sabaku isn't talking nonsense out aloud lol.))
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

The Champ's Daily Routine (Open) Empty Re: The Champ's Daily Routine (Open)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:17 pm
Today had been another peaceful day in the village of Suna, its bright skies and the heat was pleasant yet it was nothing like the forge. Within the compound of the Pendragon sat their sword smith working on a single craft, his eyes gauging over each inch and square surface checking for any imperfections before dropping the blade into a barrel of water and letting it cool off for a bit. Siegfried had been in the forge for at least half the day starting from the sun's first glance upon the land until now working on mini projects to strengthen his craft and in a smaller degree his body.

After finishing his latest trial he examined it carefully before smiling and placing it in a barrel and moving to place his tools in the proper area. Today was a day that he felt as if he should wander into the village to see about the villagers and see if they had needed anything. That went without saying that he also needed to do some more physical training in order to get stronger.

With that being said he left the forge and went onward into the village, training armor in tow. As he walked from the compound into the village he had been greeted by some of the brothers of the clan, a smile on his face as he conversed with them as he went. The rest of the walk went smoothly with some kids looking at him oddly yet in a good way, it would seem that many people in this world of ninja had not seen a knight before. Though his attire was a bit odd in this day and age, it felt as normal to him as it did for them to wear what they did.

His journey took him towards an out of place area that he wasn't familiar with, the people there had been looking at an individual doing something and if it was interesting to him then maybe he should have checked it out? Walking over towards the area the soft clinking of armor could be heard with each step as he came closer and closer before looking at the kid lifting weights," Is this what everyone was looking at? Odd that such a youngling could lift so much, what is that 150...200? The metal from the bar and the weights look a bit old though," it was like a switch clicked on when he saw the metal, though he wouldn't just sit there and talk about it forever.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:40 pm
It seemed that Sabaku had attracted a crowd, all eyeing the incredibly strong kid. Sabaku looked out towards the group, looking confused as ever. His eyes swayed side to side, eyeing everyone who just seemed to watch him. “Uhh…”, he continued when really he was supposed to continue his work out. Sabaku, snap out of it, you want to be as strong as Koroshi, right?  “Yeah, but those people, there all”, your fans Sabaku, every hero has fans, Captain Sunagakure. Sabaku formed a wide smile as he turned back to his bench, planning on doing more workouts; however, something caught his eye before he could divert his entire attention over to the weights.

“Whoooooah”, he said standing towards the crowd, glass eyed. His attention specially was directed towards the person who was armored in silver body armor. Seeing this reminded him of one of his comics he had at home.  The details and such practically blew Sabaku’s mind, it was as if one of his favorite heroes from his comic books came to life. He immediately, without hesitation, ran towards the Knight in armor, stopping only inches in front of him. Sabaku just realizes how short he was compared to the knight, silly Sabaku. “HeY!”

However, during his print towards the knight, the kid hit the knight with numerous questions. His imagination ran wild with them, "Cool armor are you some sort of hero? How did you make it? Its soo cool with the shoulder pads and stuff, aww man you soo have to be some sort of hero.” Sabaku, cut it out, don’t you have some weight lifting to do? “oh, yeah, im going to take a break now, im tired”, bull “what?”

Sigh, the silver body armor grew bright as the sun hit its plates. Sabaku attempted to tap the lower chest piece of the silver armor, since that was only as high as he could reach, waiting for, wait, Sabaku did you even ask who this guy was before you even attempted to touch his stuff? “Oooh, um…, I forgot, his armor is just so cool.” Sabaku…
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:09 pm
This kid was surely...energetic. The more questions he asked it was harder for Sieg to pay attention to all of them so holding his hand up slightly he would chuckle," My my what energy you have for someone so small. I suppose I can answer your questions one at a time so that you can hear them all at once. Though my armor is how you say...um cool, I am not a hero in the sense that you think though I guess in the modern sense of the word I would be. I am a knight actually," he understood the underlying meaning of hero, meaning someone who stood for justice and freedom though his definition of the word "hero" was slightly...archaic in a sense.

"This armor? Well its a bit old but i made it out of some light iron metals so that i could move as i saw fit and it also gives me some moderate protection. Though its only for training, my real armor has yet to be made though that would be a project within itself. You seem to like armor don't you?," the question was obvious though he had became a bit interested in the childs fervor. It was rude however for a Knight to not introduce himself while talking with a fellow villager, so thus he did. Extending his right hand towards the child he would smile," My name is Siegfried it is a pleasure to meet you. What shall I have the pleasure of calling you?," there was an importance of knowing names.

Especially if he was going to spend an extended amount of time within the village as long as Arthur willed it, he would speak with their villagers in order to learn more about their culture. A thought came up in his mind that would help him with his growth in the village," Say, Would you like to have a spar with me? Though i'm what this village titles as an "Academy Student" I'd like to learn more about your culture as ninjas," it was also to help him train so to speak. Even if he was a smith he could still do with some physical training.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:17 pm
The thing with Sabaku was, he was just a kid. The Knights explanation, his sensible words, well really, most of it fell on deaf ears. Sabaku only focused on a few words that he deemed important enough to listen too, or what he manage to pay attention to long enough. He nodded his head up and down, while tapping the armor still, he was so interested in it. This type of craft isn't really well known in the village, well, made often to be exact. Upon the knight introducing himself, which Sabaku caught for the most part, followed suit by extending his left hand, shaking the larger hand of Siegfried. he smiled a bit, damn near almost laughed at the foreign name, silly Sabaku.

He introduces himself to Siegfried after he sounds out the strange name he had never heard before, "Sieg-fried?, oh Im Captain Sunagakure, I cant tell you my real name, its my secret Identity...", you dolt, your name is Sabaku Garuda, SAY IT!! "But its Captain Sunagakure!!!"

Anyways, After giving out his fictitious name, he hears the Knight speak of a spar, which Sabaku had never been in. After he graduated from the academy, he was never put on a team, due to the lack of Jounin. Sabaku leaned his head to the side after he heard the knight say that he was an academy student. Sabaku was very confused, "Sure am, he is old", indeed he was. This was a first for him, seeing an much mature person as a academy student. Though, he smiled nonetheless, eager to spar with the knight, "Aww man this is gonna be awesome, hero vs hero, this is gonna be so sweet", he walks half way back towards the bench, and stops. Sabaku was ready to spar, so that he could get stronger. But, most of his stuff was at home, he runs towards the direction to where his home was located. As he did, he yelled a few words towards the knight, before vanishing into the distance.

"Yeah yeah Ill spar with ya! I just gotta-go-get-my-things-ill-meet you-over-near-the training-grounds- Sieggy Knight Man!!!", its Siegfried, Sabaku..."Yeah whatever, Im gonna Spar!!!", yes you are kid. Sabaku runs and runs, to get his things.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 pm
He had figured by now that many people would not be able to properly pronounce his name which to these people it would be a foreign tongue just like with most names of this land he would have to think on them before saying them. As he waved his hand in a dismissive manner he figured a way the young child could pronounce his name without trying to fall over it," Please if you must refer to me as anything, you may call me Sieg. I can tell that many of you in these elemental nations have trouble pronouncing names of ones such as I, but rest assured it is fine," though once the child had responded in kind with his own name he was stumped. His name was a title...something you give one when they have done deeds yet he had said he couldn't tell his name.

The child amused him that was for sure as he chuckled a bit," Captain Sunagakure is it? So your identity is that of a title? I admire your energy and devotion to your cause, though I cannot help but wonder who gave you this title. Allow me to shed some light on my situation however. I am not from these...well you call them Elemental nations. I come from a place long far from here, so as I learn your customs and way of life as I stay here I have put myself in the position of one in this village. Though your customs are still odd to me I enjoy your culture," though once the child had called him a hero he shook his head," I am not a hero yet. I am but a knight who also works as a blacksmith," it was to his surprise that the male would have ran off to head home in order gather some things, what he assumed to be armaments of some sort for the spar.

In that moment he made his way to the training grounds, the clacking of his armor becoming silent as he walked. He had known his way to these fields for some time passing by them as he went to and fro from the deserts pulling back a decent quantity of ore from them, the surprise that such a vast wasteland had such minerals beneath them baffled the young knight yet they proved their worth in his crafts. As he made it into the training grounds he walked towards the western area, standing under the shade of a tree some fifteen meters tall looking out for the boy until he arrived. Once he did he would inquire instead of sparring could he instead show him a few of the techniques one would learn in the academy.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 am
It had taken quite a while for the young male to return to the area in which they had agreed to meet at. Though it appeared he himself had gotten caught up on something, none the less Siegfried had grown weary waiting for the male to appear. In lieu of this, the male turned on his heels quickly and made his way back towards the village where he would further return to the compound and work on creating other creations. Because of this he had hoped he could meet with the strange male in a later date to see what he could learn from the male, either in knowledge of his home or just to talk. With the sun blazing over his head, the young knight made haste to the forge where he could begin his work with only the clanking of his hammer and the roaring of the fire engulfing his entire being.

[Exit, 1407 word count. Claiming Transformation Technique, Henge Technique and the rest towards Surface Walking. 7 stats also]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:52 am

Approved unless stopped <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum