Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 3:52 pmAyato HyuugaNever Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki
Top posting users this month
57 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Money Grubbing Fools Empty Money Grubbing Fools

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:06 pm
Academy - D rank

Missing Pets - D rank
Warming Up the Shelters - D Rank
Picnic Prep - D Rank
Guarding an Outpost - C Rank

Academy D rank:

Missing Pets - D Rank:

Warming Up the Shelters:

Picnic Prep:

Guarding an Outpost:

Senshi stood by the mission office tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for Komori to arrive. He had shown up for mission desk duty, and been told that instead he would be training a Chuunin candidate in how to not only fully prepare mission reports but also how to lead a mission. The Chuunin proctors wanted the Chuunin candidates prepared as much as possible and since Senshi not only knew so many of all the people in Kumogakure, but he already had a history with training so many people he had been chosen to continue his suddenly odd new specially. Senshi didn’t know if he could actually train Komori in how to be a good Chuunin team leader but he would try his damndnest.

On top of training Komori to learn to lead missions he would training Komon at the same time to do what he was doing. The Chuunin proctors wanted to have at least one other person capable of training future Chuunin of Kumo and thus Senshi had drawn triple duty. Complete four D rank missions and one C rank mission, teach Komori how to be a Chuunin, and teach Komon how to properly evaluate and teach a Chuunin Candidate how to be a good team leader. He sighed again wondering how he had found himself as some kind of odd defecto leader in Kumogakure. All he had thought he would be was a normal shinobi who occasionally led others on missions. 

TWC: 245
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Money Grubbing Fools Empty Re: Money Grubbing Fools

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:19 pm
Komori was immensely excited to do missions, as he had only been on two before. A booze run with his brother when he was fresh out of the academy and defeating those temple robbers not too long ago, although that one had taken a nasty turn. This time, however, he knew that he would at least be performing missions around the village. He had woken up early-ish that morning and checked his mailbox outside of his house in nothing but boxers, as he had little to no shame, only to see a summons letter with his name on it. Apparently, he had to go to the mission desk. The letter was signed by none other than Kobayashi Senshi, who for some reason appeared to be the most active person in the village, especially upon his promotion to chuunin. He woke his brother Komon up, as he had realized that aside from some basic teaching lessons, the two had not had much time together lately. The two would then walk out of the house down the roads of the Village Hidden in the Clouds before Komori would turn into a full out sprint, as he was super excited about earning ryo… I mean helping the village. The two would then walk into the building, but before they would begin their conversation with the impatient Senshi, Komori would allow time for Komon to say anything, as he had been rushed out of the house and the two had not had much time to talk as of late.

WC: 255
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 35000

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:36 pm
Komon and his more attractive twin brother approached the mission building at high speeds the two had been running through the village at equal speed, which had surprised Komon, The last time he had trained with his brother he had been significantly faster. “Note to self, train harder” He would think as the two landed about fifty yards away from the building. The pair began to slow as they approached not wanting to run full speed into the building, and as such Komon would decide that now was as good a time as any to break the news to his brother.

“You know I outrank you now right? Passed the exams yesterday” His brother hadn’t been home after his exam and he had been exhausted so he had just napped on the roof until he had seen sakana, and helped him with the super beast scroll technique. As he finished the small but impactful sentence the two opened the door in front of them to reveal senshi waiting behind the desk, and Komon would glance to his brother to see his reaction as to what he had just told him, hoping that there would be at least some surprise on his face, he hadn’t been very vocal about his chuunin exams as of late, and he wasn’t even sure his brother had known he was taking them.

Regardless of his brothers reaction he would turn to senshi and say hello, as it was only polite.

WC: 245
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm
As his two teammates for this mission approached Senshi pushed himself up to a standing position. Before he had a chance to say anything Komon did the polite thing and greeted him first, which brought a small smile to Senshi’s face. He was glad that his politeness was rubbing off on others, as it was only right that they be polite and utterly professional while on duty. Senshi nodded to both before speaking, “Good morning Gentleman, let us step outside so I can brief you.” Senshi reached down grabbing the five scrolls that they needed for the missions that needed to be complete today. He would then gesture for the two boys to follow him towards the door to a side room where he would hold it open until both had followed him into the room.

Closing the door he offered Komon the five mission scrolls first so that he could look them over before his brother. He expected Komon to hand them to Komori was he finished, but while the two boys looked them over, if they so chose to do so he would begin speaking. “The three of use have been tasked to complete four D ranks and one C rank mission. You can see the missions details in the scrolls there, hwoever there is a secondary and tertiary motive behind these missions.” Senshi took a deep breath before continuing to speak. “I will be the team leader for this mission, however I have been assigned to teach you Komori, how to handle being a team leader since you are a Chuunin Candidate and currently in the Chuunin Exam pipeline.”

Senshi turned his eyes to Komon and let them asses his fellow Chuunin before he began speaking again. “Since I recently compeleted my first Jounin Exam I have also been given the duty to teach you, Komon, how to train a Genin to be a Chuunin and lead missions. So that will your main duty for these missions.” Senshi looked at the two waiting to see if they had any comments or questions on what was going on. Once he had handled that portion of it he shifted his attention back to both boys, simultaneously. Should they offer him back the missions scrolls he would accept them. “The first mission we will do, is heading to the academy to demonstrate Genin level skills to a class. All three of us will perform and explain one Genin level, C rank or below technique, to the students.”

Senshi paused again to make sure they understood before he continued. “After this Komori, you will pick one of the remaining three D ranks, propose a plan to complete them efficiently. Komon you will tell me, privately what you believe is wrong or correct with Komori’s plan. You will also critique his performance in the first two missions to me as we complete them. Komori you will need to write a report on both of the D ranks, that I will grade and assist you with. If there are no further questions let his move to the academy.” Senshi would wait for the two boys to ask their questions, or propose any ideas and he would then answer them. When they had completed he was gesture towards the door moving and opening it for the twins before following them out.

He would lead the way towards the Academy, once they had arrived he would whisper quietly to Komori and Komon as they walked down the hall. “Pay strict attention to how I address the class.” With that he opened the door and moved inside, a Chuunin instructor was standing at the podium I the front of the class looking agitated at the students. Senshi nodded to him before speaking, “Chuunin Yazu, we have arrived to complete the D rank mission we talked about earlier.” The man nodded motioning for the two Chuunin and single Genin to approach the podium. “Yea, hey good luck guys, their rowdy this morning. I’ll be outside when you’re done just let me know.” Senshi nodded wishing the man well as he walked out of the class muttering under his breath about annoying students.

Senshi turned to face the class and immediately transformed his face to a harsh steely eyed glare that ratcheted up the tension in the room. As he glared at all of the students they slowly began to quite their talking and stare at him awkwardly. “Good afternoon Class, I am Chuunin Kobayashi Senshi, my two comrades will introduce themselves in a moment. We are here to show you what you will be able to accomplish once you become Genin of our Great Nation.” Senshi reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out a kunai and in one swift motion reached up and sliced his cheek almost to the bone. “As you can see this looks to be a rather grievious injury.”

Senshi ignored the horrified scream of one girl as he quickly performed hand seals and then rose his hand to his cheak using the C rank medical ninjutsu tech to heal the cut over. “As you can now see, with the proper training any shinobi, not just a medic type, can heal a cut like that. Now for my partners turn.” Senshi turned towards Komon, taking a step back and seceding the floor to him. A floor that now had a small puddle of blood from when Senshi had cut his cheek. The bearded Chuunin wiped his kunai off and repocketed it ignored the blood that now completely coated the right side of his cheek and drenched his beard.  

WC: 1180

Techniques:
Medical Ninjutsu - C Rank
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:54 pm
Komori was in awe of his brother upon hearing of his promotion, despite having said it in like the douche-iest way possible. “You’re joking,” he would say as he would await a reply before he apparently missed his chance to greet Senshi.
Komori was rather taken aback by hearing that he was to become leader for the mission. At least an honorary leader, as Senshi was still in charge, and Komon was to be trained on how to further train Komori. It seemed as though all three were in charge of something, based upon how they outranked one another. He was, however, impressed by hearing that Senshi had passed the first of the Jounin Exams. Komori knew literally nothing about them, hell, he barely knew about what would happen in his next few chuunin exams. But he used this lack of information to further himself, as a shinobi would not always be able to tell what lies ahead, but he was still smart enough to use information provided to him beforehand if he deemed it necessary. The Chuunin Exams did not seem like something to be studied, as it tested one’s abilities as a ninja and how they reacted to situations presented before them.

Komori would listen to Senshi’s instructions and take the scrolls provided that Komon handed them to him. He did consider complaining upon hearing that he would have to write reports, but decided to keep his mouth shut for two reasons. One, Senshi would probably bitch slap him to oblivion and two, paperwork was sadly one of the downsides to becoming a higher ranking shinobi. He did realize the importance of it, as it allowed for his superiors, even the raikage himself, to have an understanding of what was happening within their sphere of control, which helped them to make decisions regarding the current state of the village and its inhabitants. Instead, Komori informed Senshi that he did not have any questions and instead headed towards the academy with the two chuunin.

Upon arrival, Komori would heed Senshi’s instruction to pay attention. Senshi seemed to have come a long way since he had first met him. From more of an antisocial person to one who was willing, borderline eager, to teach others. It warmed his Hozuki heart, but he would not say anything. As the chuunin left the trio alone, however, he was slightly discouraged by hearing that the class was annoying. Oh well. He had once been an annoying academy student as well, so he would not allow this to dissuade him. The only thing that would have dissuaded him was if he was the target of the intense glare Senshi had given to the class. I suppose one way to intimidate academy students is the be a bearded giant with a scar across your face, Komori thought to himself. He would then watch as Komon Hyuuga stepped forward, as Senshi seemed to have turned to the less attractive brother specifically.

WC: 750
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 pm
Komon listened intently as Senshi began to say hello, and give them their mission briefing. Senshi seemed to be in a rather good mood of sorts and Komon made a mental note of it. Apparently Senshi had been selected to evaluate how Komon evaluates his brother who is being evaluated on how he evaluates the situation and responds to it. It was all a puzzling concept in all honesty but he made sense of it and tucked it away in his brain. They would be evaluated through the course of four D rank missions it seemed and the first was to display their abilities to an academy class. “Perfect” Komon thought. He was a glorified stuntman for the day.

But he didn’t let it phase him, it was only a short part of the four mission long chain of event’s he was going on with the other two. There where sure to be more opportunities for fun later. “Alright sounds good to me” Komon would say, not that it really mattered, as a shinobi of the hidden cloud he was responsible for carrying out these task whether they …Sounded Good… or not. With that the newly formed group of three made their way through the hall towards the academy where a chuunin that Senshi had apparently met in the past, seemed to pass the torch to Senshi, warning him that it was going to be a rough crowd.

“Oh that’s perfect” He thought as he made his way into the classroom. It was filled to the brim with academy students but apparently senshi had a bit of experience with quieting classrooms as one look from him shut up the rowdy students in an instant. He then proceeded to introduce himself and tell their objectives before rather horrifyingly digging a kunai into his own face. Komon rubbed his own scar as it happened, completely aware of how that felt, it didn’t seem to phase senshi though. “I bet he eats nails for breakfast” Komon thought to himself as he watched the blood drip down his face. A girl screamed as she saw the blood but Senshi just seemed to ignore it. The bearded chuunin obviously had an ulterior motive behind this and quickly revealed it to the class as he performed the basic medical technique that he had seen Hitori use on the mission.

“When did he have the time to learn that” Was the first thought that Komon could think of as the class seemed relatively impressed. It seemed Senshi’s presentation was ending however as he turned towards Komon guesturing for him to step forward. This startled Komon for a couple reasons, one he was expecting Komori to go first, two his C ranks weren’t exactly indoor friendly. But on the fly he was able to think of one that fit his agenda and took center stage. Komon turned to face his audience as he did so. “Good morning class, My name Is Komon Hyuuga, and I’m honored to say I’ve recently been bestowed the rank of Chuunin, with that rank I get assigned to certain details throughout the day and one of them has been to come show you guys what I can do” He would say as he looked from one side of the room to the other letting his audience know this message was intended for all of them and not just one particular section.

“Now My technique is not nearly as flashy as Senshi’s I’m not going to mend flesh or permanently scar myself…. Well I already did that” He would say as he gestured to the relatively large scar that covered his face. He would watch as the class let out a few laughs before returning to his sentence. “No my technique is more about functionality, in fact I’m gonna need senshi to come on over here” Senshi would of course agree as he wanted to assist Komon because they were besties now (Got senshis permission for this ooc)

As senshi approached him Komon would utter the phrase. “This is gonna exhaust you” Before setting up the eight trigrams stance and launching just enough strikes at the mans chest to make him unable to perform C rank jutsu. “Two palms, Four Palms, Eight Palms, Sixteen Palms, Thirty Two Palms” He would call out the numbers as they happened only going halfway so as not to completely incapacitate his friend.
To the academy students it would have looked like he was just punching his partner for no reason, and in all honesty it would probably appear the same to Senshi. So Komon felt he should clarify. “Uh, Senshi, would you like to demonstrate another C rank to the class? He would say, knowing that the Chuunin was now incapable of doing so

wc: 1041
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:43 pm
Senshi had a completely ulterior motive for having Komon perform his techniques first. This was a training mission for Komori to learn, thus he would get two examples before he had to do his own. The next mission he would only get one example, and from that point forwards Senshi would expect him to perform first. The learning curve was going to be steep but Senshi was setting Komori up to succeed as much as he possibly could. He wanted to boy to be rated highly and to become a Chuunin and the best way to do that was to have him observe two actual Chuunin’s in action. That way he would at least have an idea as to what the Raikage was looking for.

As Komon stepped forwards and greeted the class, Senshi allowed them to laugh, as it was clearly a tactic that Komon was more comfortable than using. Should the class continue to laugh for more than a couple seconds he would again issue a harsh glare at them all to shut them up again. He was only willing to tolerate tomfoolery to a certain extent. They were Komon’s class right now but they would not be allowed to disprespect his fellow Chuunin or Komori. That was something he couldn’t tolerate at all, seeing as respect was such and important thing to him.

As Komon asked for him to step forwards to assist in demonstrating his technique, Senshi stepped forwards standing a few steps away from Komon and watched as the boy dashed forwards and began to… poke him constantly. Thinking back to when Komon had explained the Byakugan and the sudden exhaustion he was feeling Senshi tried to push chakra through his body. Enough for a C rank as Komon requested him but found that his chakra was sluggish and unresponding. While he could do as Komon asked, he could also be a complete dick.

He was Senshi, guess which he chooses. It was something that he had been practicing recently, kind of a more advanced version of a D rank taijutsu technique he already know that was known as Taijutsu Aerial Strip. It was simply significantly stronger. Senshi raised a single eyebrow at Komon as if asking he was sure before raising his hands and in a sudden quick step at a speed of 125 he would lash out with a punch with a strength of 150. He didn’t know if he would hit Komon but he was aiming to punch the boy in the chest, mid sternum. If he missed then the sudden movement forwards would cause him to strike the podium sending it flying through the wall. It would be completely crushed from Senshi’s strike and the Chuunin would sweat drop awkwardly for several moments.

If he connect with Komon, then Komon would be the one flying through the wall, making a nice Komon shaped form in the wall. Senshi would stare at the wall awkwardly for several seconds before turning his eyes to the stunned class and then to Komori. He cleared his throat awkwardly and gestured at Komori to step forwards to demonstrate. He would whisper as he did so, “Uh… your turn. I can serve as a training dummy for you as well.” Senshi resisted the urge to rub his scarred face awkwardly while he waited for Komon and Komori’s reactions.  

WC: 561
TWC: 1741

Techniques:
Arhat Fist Gageki
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 pm
Komori watched as Komon got into a ready stance and seemed as though he was about to perform the most powerful taijutsu technique that the boy had ever seen. He watched as Komon darted forward and began to poke and slap Senshi aggressively while yelling something about numbers. Komori was confused, as he had not seen Komon use a hyuuga tactic, at least in recent memory, and he had been very young when his Hyuuga mother had died, and he had been working on blocking that part of his memories out, as he had not yet fully come to terms with it. Regardless, the technique just looked hilarious. However, what was funnier was when Komon was launched by a single hit from Senshi and sent flying through the wall. Komori stared blankly at the Komon shaped hole in the wall as the entire class fell silent, completely stunned that that had just happened before them. One kid whispered to his friend sitting next to him, “Best. Class. Ever.” Komori looked towards the children as their mouths were hanging open in sheer awe of Senshi’s strength. He would then turn to Senshi and address him without words, hoping that the brute would pick up on his facial expression so that he would not appear to disrespect his superior in front of the academy students. His expression gave off a sort of I can’t believe you just did that before he turned back to the hole in the wall, still wide eyed in unexpected shock. He then turned back to Senshi, But at the same time that was hilarious.

Komori would then clear his throat as he addressed the still shocked class, “Well, now you all see what you have to look forward to, but this will only happen if you study.” Komori looked at the hole once more and suppressed a laugh. “Stay in school, kids.”

“Anyways, I know it’ll be hard with what had just happened.” He resisted the urge to give Senshi a glare, as he was his superior. For now, anyways. He liked it better when they were equal in rank, and Senshi was even younger than he was. The whole ‘I’m a chuunin now so I’m older than you’ thing was hard to get used to. At least Komon had not done anything yet, as the twins should age at the same time. “My name is Komori Hozuki. I’m still a genin, like you will be soon,” Komori made sure to move his eyes across the room, as was a natural instinct when doing any form of public speaking. “However, I am on my way to becoming a chuunin, much like Senshi Kobayashi here.” Komori gestured to the six foot seven boy/man on his right. Komori had a habit of talking with his hands. “I will be demonstrating my own technique, except it won’t be a form of taijutsu like what you all have just witnessed.” At that statement, Komori used his hydrification technique to create a pool of water at his feet. “Observe.” Several bubbles began rising from the ground and swirling about his person. This continued until he had 15 bubbles floating above the ground, getting various ‘ooh’s and ‘aah’s from the students, He walked forward and swirled them around the classroom, partially to show off his technique, while also doubling as a flashy distraction to help them forget that his twin brother had recently been launched into a wall. Komori heard various reactions, although his favorite was “That’s so cool!” as a young boy tried to reach up to grab one of the bubbles. All fifteen water spheres would eventually stop flying around and drop to the ground at Komori’s feet, as his body simply reabsorbed the water, keeping him hydrated. “Unlike my comrades, I prefer ninjutsu. Typically water style but,” at this, he paused and briefly activated lightning javelin, which caused small amounts of lightning to race across his body in a blue aura. “I also have a knack for lightning moves.” He seemed to have successfully distracted the class and returned back to the front of the room to stand next to Senshi, awaiting for both his reaction as well as the return of his brother.

WC: 1455
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm
Komon couldn’t believe what had just happened, senshi had apparently misunderstood what he was saying when he had asked him to use a C rank jutsu. Perhaps Komon should have been more clear but he would hardly call this a justifiable response. His eyes widened to an almost cartoon like state as he watched senshis fist crashing towards his torso. “Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” Could be heard as he flew backwards crashing into the wooden wall, and all the way through it. The wall resembled that of one you’d see in every 20th century cartoon ever.

What had been most alarming however had been the force of the punch, it had seemed relatively layed back for senshi and it still strained Invictus, his mothers master crafted armor that he had found in the attic. He thanked his lucky starts with his mind as his mouth was currently unable to speak considering the fact that there was no remaining air in his lungs. The gigantic chuunin standing in the now other room had hit him with more than enough force to knock the wind out of him.

One may have expected Komon to be mad in such a situation but when he finally got the air back in his lungs he couldn’t help but bust out laughing as he thought of how it must have looked to the academy student’s. Man he wished that the chuunin from when he was an academy student had put on a show as interesting as this one. About thirty seconds passed before Komon decided that it was time to get up and walk back to the stage to face the audience from what had to have looked like a failed technique. However if senshi had played along it would have left the academy with a fully in tact wall and Komon not currently taking a walk of shame.

As he positioned himself next to senshi he put his hand on his shoulder before whispering “I meant ninjutsu” with an exaggerated frail voice. His attention would then turn to his brother who thought making bubbles was a cool way to impress kids. And to his surprise it worked, apparently kids liked bubbles. Who knew. Then Komori did what Komori usually does and screwed up the mission by using a B rank, “Ugh” Komon would mutter as he did so, clearly annoyed at his brother who felt the need to one up everyone.

With that the presentation was over and the three where done presenting, Komon figured since senshi was the most experienced that he should be the one to give the leaving dialogue and motioned to senshi to take center stage.

WC: 1484
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:50 pm
It seemed Komori was like his brother Komon, in that he took a lighter approach when talking to the students. Again Senshi would allow him to workt he class the way he choose to do so. It was better for him to learn what worked on his own and what worked with his own personality and style. If this was the way that Komori could control an Academy class then Senshi would let him. Who was he to knock a method that worked simply because it wasn’t the same method that he used? It wasn’t in Senshi’s personality to do that, despite how serious he was, and how much he would have preferred that the other boy be more like he was he wouldn’t attempt to change who he was.

In all honesty Senshi hadn’t thought he was being so bad or overly demanding with Komori, or any of the others. He thought that he was treating them fairly, especially since most of the time he was merely over seeing things. It was good that he didn’t know what Komori had been thinking, because he would have been rather confused. He did however pick up one some slight hostility from the Kozuki boy, but he figured that was because he had put his twin brother through a wooden wall. Probably not something that he should have done and Senshi made a mental note to further work on controlling his strength.

As Komon came back through the hole his body had created, Senshi allowed him to clap him on the shoulder raising an eyebrow at the whispered comment. “Oh. I apologize I need to work on controlling my strength better.” Senshi gave the other Chuunin a slight dip in his head to show his shame at the incident but left it at that. He turned his attention back towards Komori as he conducted some technique that turned him into bubbles. He resisted the urge to glare at the class as they acted like two year olds at the sight of bubbles. They were going to be shinobi, they shouldn’t be so easily distracted. Once Komori had returned to the front, but just before Senshi could step forwards and take charge again Komon gave a slight gesture to him.

He nodded to Komon before stepping forwards and speaking, in usual clear yet deep and husky monotone. “Thank you for your time students, unfortunetly that is all the time we have to show you what you will soon be capable of if you conduct yourself appropriately as a shinobi and train hard. Good luck on your future studies, and have a good day.” Senshi gave a deep nod to the class, who all responded back with a generic thank you to the three shinobi. Senshi then moved towards the door his hands flashing through hand signs as he moved. The door appeared to open on its own as Senshi used the D rank Mass Shift technique to open it.

He held the chakra on the door for Komon and Komori to follow him speaking quietly with the Chuunin who ran the class. His attention turned to Komon and Komori once he had finished and he spoke. “Komon, what was your assessment of Komori, myself, and yourself?” Senshi would wait for the boy to give his assessment, nodding along as well. Once he had done so Senshi continued speaking. “My assessment was as follows, Komori you did well. Your tactic controlled the class, and though you were showy with the technique it worked for you in this situation. Komon you did well as well, being slightly more precise with your words would have assisted however seeing as I misunderstood you and thought you meant any Jutsu. I myself may have overly frightend the children.”

Senshi gave a slightly awkward stare as he admitted his own faults, he hadn’t thought they would be so terrified at the way he had demonstrated the Medical technique. Though they may have enjoyed him putting Komon through a wall, that too had been overly dangerous as well. Shrugging the thoughts off he pulled the second mission scroll from his pocket and offered it to Komon. He then offered the first scroll to Komori, before continuing to speak. “While we move to the second mission, Komori fill out the mission report in the scroll. Komon, develop a plan to show Komori the best way to do it to complete that mission. Komori it will be up to you to develop a plan for the third mission, so this will be your final training run before that.”

Senshi then gave a polite nod to Komon, stepping backwards half a step to show that he was cedeing the floor to the other Chuunin. He kept his full attention on Komon, hoping to show that he respected the other boy and was willing to accept his orders since they were on the same level. He only hoped that Komon remembered that Senshi was primarily here to grade him on how he taught Komori to be a Chuunin. Thus he would need to explain to Komori the reasoning behind his plan, why they were doing it, so that Komori would have a good understanding of how and why plans were developed the way they were.

WC: 881 
TWC: 2622

Techniques:
Arhat Fist Gageki
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum