Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Just Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemui
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Untrustworthy (Part 1) Empty Untrustworthy (Part 1)

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:45 am
As its been a few days since he has been in Kumo. It was finally time to get back to work and get things running again. He wanted to make it known to the higher ups in Kumo that he was now second in command in the village. Thought he wasn't proud to say it. But he had somethings he personally wanted to get running on his own accord. But first he would have to let the higher ranks know what was up. Things that were going to change and some things he wanted done. He doesn't want to come off as arrogant, but setting the record straight. Heading towards a building where important meetings are held. Kyson plans to make an unexpected visit there. To see if he could find someone to talk to. Scratching his head, it still feels weird being back here. But he's already getting used to being back here. It was almost as if he was never suppose to leave or everything that has happened in his life occurred for a reason. Life always takes a weird turn of events sometimes. Now matter how much he thinks he understands, he probably never will.

Approaching, the entrance of the building. Kyson notices two guards outside the building, keeping watch. Kyson gives off a friendly smile to show he was no harm. But they weren't buying it. "This place is off limits, there's a important meeting going on. So I will have to ask you to leave immediately." The guard on the left said. Kyson continued to walk as he pulled out a piece of paper out of his pocket. "I have a letter from the Raikage that I wish to give to you." Kyson said. The paper was really a grocery list from ingredients he picked up last night for dinner. 

"Let me see." The guard said as he snatched the paper only to see food ingredients. But before the man could comment on what was on the paper. Kyson activated 5 elements seal with his left hand and choked the guard, rendering him unconscious. But simultaneously, with his right hand; He would perform water blob jutsu and cover the other guard's face with a blob of water so he wouldn't scream or alert others. As he was beginning to drown, Kyson wasn't a monster. He kept him under the water blob until he passed out. As they both laid there, Kyson proceeded to enter the building. A hallway on the other side of the door leading to another door. Hallway was about 10 meters long. As Kyson casually walks down the hallway, he hears mumbling. They were definitely having a meeting at the moment. Trying to hear what was going on, but he couldn't make out the words. He decided he was going to just walk on and interrupt their little meeting.

Cracking the door open slowly, conversation ended immediately. All eye's were locked on the door. As Kyson casually walked in and grabbed a seat that was next to the door. He pulled his chair up to the round table of 6 people. As he was doing so, one member spoke. "Who the hell are you.. and where are the guards?" The man said in an arrogant tone. Kyson looked at him straight in the eye's with a serious tone in his voice and spoke gently. "They're dead..." Kyson said. Seeing the looks on their faces as their eye's widen a bit. Kyson gave it a few seconds before he started laughing. "I'm playing, they're just taking a little break." Kyson said with a chuckle. As he sat up a bit on his chair and was ready to get down to business. Kyson cleared his throat a bit. "Now, as we all know of course. Maku is the new Raikage, the one person I take orders from. He also decided to make me second in command... Which means, I take orders from him.. and you take orders from me." Kyson said to the other 8 members of the meeting. They all began to blabber out how crazy that sounded and didn't believe it.

"This is preposterous! Second in command? What sick joke do you think this is. No one has ever seen your face around here before. And then you come barging in our meeting speaking nonsense. These kids need to learn some God damn respect!" The old man wearing purple said. But before he could continue to ramble on, he was soon cut off by another member. "Calm down, Zatsu. Regardless if he's telling the truth or not. He did manage to get pass our guards with ease and without us knowing." The man wearing blue said. The others began to quiet down a bit as he did make a good point and the curiosity about Kyson began to increase. But the man wouldn't stop there, he would continue to speak. "So if all of this is true, then what are your plans?" The man in blue said.

"Well at the moment, I have none. But I am starting a little organization. It'll be ran by me. We'll have our own agenda, our own goals, they'll be a lot different than any typical shinobi." Kyson said in response to the man in blue. Still not being satisfied with Kyson's answers. He still continued to go on. "So what are your plan's with this organization? And what is called?" The man said. As Kyson began to get up from his seat slowly, he would reply. "That information is classified even for you... But anyway... that was just my introduction to you all." The young Hozuki said as he was getting ready to leave.

"What is your name?" The man in blue asked before Kyson could head out the door. He seemed to ask a lot of question. Kyson wasn't really interested in telling the man his name, but it doesn't matter at this point. "Kyson Hozuki.." He said as he walked out of the room. The moment he walked out, Katsu, the man in purple slammed on the desk with a huge amount of anger. Rage was boiling in his blood as he watched Kyson gave his introduction. "WHO THE HELL DOES THIS ARROGANT KID THINK HE IS!?!?" Katsu said with rage in his voice.

"Katsu.. calm down. Ignore that brat. Nagata, did you get the information?" The man said to the guy wearing green. "Yes, I searched Kyson Hozuki in our data books and its pretty interesting. He is actually been in our villages bingo book for some time. Five years ago, him and a person named Royalty Yuki escaped Kumo and fled. Nobody knows the reason why, but its odd because... they left in the middle of the chunnin exams. They just suddenly disappeared and never returned. No whereabouts on Royalty, but that's definitely Kyson who just walked in." Nagata said.

"So he's a traitor? And dares to speak to us in such manner? No matter, send some shinobi to follow him and find out where he lives. Make sure you keep a distance and try not to be seen. Tomorrow we will have him arrested and locked up for committing treason. I want 15 shinobi surrounding him and making sure he doesn't try anything. We'll put this meeting to a close and pick back up where we left off another day.." Zayko said, the man that was wearing blue. And just like that, the meeting came to a close as they were getting ready to make preparations.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Untrustworthy (Part 1) Empty Re: Untrustworthy (Part 1)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 am
(EXIT)

TWC: 1256

claims:
- 1256 words towards Demon Fang Triplets 
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Untrustworthy (Part 1) Empty Re: Untrustworthy (Part 1)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:07 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum