Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Thief and a Crow [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Thief and a Crow [P]

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Approved
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

A Thief and a Crow [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Thief and a Crow [P]

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:35 pm
[48 houring Setsuna cuz im an asshole. I know, I know, here come the downvotes.]

It was completely understandable that the man was in shock of some kind, unable to speak or move thanks to everything happening. Alice had come in and turned what was surely an uneventful and relaxing evening for the poor bastard into something much more.....dangerous and unexpected. After all he had barely escaped with his life so far, and it could still quite possibly lose it if the Nara changed her mind. If she was being honest with herself, the pleasure she had gotten from that brief exposure of her true nature was something she was loathe to let go. Setsuna's neck still dripped crimson from the spot her kunai had been mere seconds ago, and his delightfully anguished scream still played in her head from Ikki's strike. The kunoichi licked her lips and let that maniacally gleeful grin creep across her face once more as she remembered that tantalizing scene from a moment ago.

"Well!?" she would ask, excitedly leaning forward in her seat and placing her chin in her hands as she inspected her prey once more. It was true that for him to be shocked was completely understandable, but she wasn't a very patient individual even in the best of moods and this particular little fly was beginning to take a bit too long to answer her at this point. Perhaps she had chosen the wrong person for her trip to Konohagakure after all. Alice had known it was a gamble stepping in here in the first place, but she was sure if she hadn't found a useful pawn for her then at least she'd find a nice way to.....release herself. It was beginning to seem like Setsuna would better serve the latter option than the former.

"You did say that you'd come with me a moment ago, but...….if you're going to take this long just to get your bearings back after I released you maybe you aren't worth bringing with me after all." she had began taking slow, deliberate steps toward the fly as she spoke. That same maniacal grin was plastered on her face and a crimson, spectral figure rose from her body as she did so. Her pure unadulterated killing intent emanated from the figure and would creep into Setsuna's very soul, showing him images of his own excruciating death over and over again in an endless cycle as Alice approached. Each time the spectral figure, which was in the shape of a cloaked female reaper wielding a scythe and holding a lantern, would end Setsuna's life with a swing of her weapon after he had been cut and sliced every which way by Alice's own blade.

"Relish in your own glorious death, Set-su-na-kuuun!" and with those final words her sword, Royal's Edge would find it's way through the man's neck at the same time her Display of Power reaper's scythe did the same. The arterial spray landed across Ikki's face among other areas of the bar. A small, wet 'thunk' could be heard in the silence as the foreigner's head hit the ground, staining the wooden floor with a pool of fresh blood. "Hm," Alice began, pouting as she spoke, "somehow not as satisfying as I expected. But still, at least I got some small pleasure out of it. Ikki, take whatever money and useful items you can find then seal his body in this scroll. Make sure you don't forget the head or it'll be yours next." Alice tossed her subordinate her remaining corpse storage scroll as she gave him his orders, then began to exit the bar. His only response was to nod in affirmative and do as he was told.

Just as she got to the door, however, something interesting caught her eye. A piece of paper pinned to the wall, showing the same scarred, pale face and silver eyes she had seen when exiting The Void. It stopped her in her tracks and drew her attention immediately. 'Kenshin Uzumaki, huh? Rated as an S rank rogue of Hoshigakure, extremely dangerous. Known to specialize in medical ninjutsu...' She skimmed down the page a bit until she found what she was looking for. 'Last sighted in Wind Country, huh? That was Kumogakure's territory now. Just one more reason for me to head there then, on top of finding out what the hell happened to Ryu. Don't worry my friend, I'll take down this Kyson person for you. I'll get your revenge.'

Fortunately she was brought back to her reality by Ikki's footsteps behind her. Apparently he had finished collecting the body and any useful items. "Well, anything good?" she asked, turning to see the man's outstretched hand with 1,000 ryo in it. Two katanas were already strapped to his waist. Obviously he wanted to replace the one he had lost as soon as he could, and the Nara didn't blame him. "Not much, but better than nothing. Those eyes of his are the real prize here. I see you've taken his swords. Good. Now I don't have to hear you complaining about needing a new one all the damn time. Now, let's get the hell out of here." With all the fun over and done with, Alice and her minion made their way out of the bar and continued on their way toward Fire Country.

[exit]
WC: 883
display of power was used, 376 stats required to resist its effects
movement speed for alice and the killing blow is 76
claiming Setsuna's body stored in a corpse storage scroll
1,000 ryo
all setsuna's items and equipment
4 stats
192wc to complete the 500/500 nature chakra training on shadow sewing
500/500 for nature chakra training on water trumpet
191/500 for nature chakra training on A rank shadow imitation technique
Kai