Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Gathering Intel in the Land of Tea - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering Intel in the Land of Tea

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:31 pm
As the night closed in around them, Yoi tried to appreciate the nature around him. No matter how busy he was, he tried to take sometime to appreciate the untamed aspects of this world. He breathed in the cool night air, seeing it condensate outside of his mouth. It would have been chilly or even cold by most people's standards, but Yoi felt fine. As a boy of Ice Release, he preferred the cold over any hot day. 

The white-haired Yuki looked up at the glistening starts rising up into the midnight blue sky. Many said the sky was black, but if you looked close enough, you could actually see a variety of colors. In some parts, it was pitch black, but in others it was almost a navy blue. Navy blue was normally not considered a light color, but at night, it was one of the brightest colors in the sky. Yoi whispered, quietly enough so no one else would hear, over to Chuta, "Hey, do you need me to teach you anything. I mean like, not saying I'm your senior or anything, but I noticed you signed up for the Chunnin Exams, and I just wanted to help a friend out. I can teach you wind release if you don't know it."

Yoi kept an eye on the camp while he said that.

WC: 225
TWC: 852
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gathering Intel in the Land of Tea - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering Intel in the Land of Tea

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:24 pm
Chuta had switched positions sense earlier, he was now sitting next to Yoi. Hes mind was mauling over the camp before him, "where did these ninja come from?", "Who was their leader?", "Why here?", "Why now?", "who were they after?" The string went on and on, one after another he searched for the answers before him. Hopefully he can collaborate with the others later, answer the questions he had to skip due to lack of evidence. His mind wondered for a moment and he found his eyes resting on Yoi as he spoke.

"Hey, do you need me to teach you anything. I mean like, not saying I'm your senior or anything, but I noticed you signed up for the Chunnin Exams, and I just wanted to help a friend out. I can teach you wind release if you don't know it." Yoi said.

Chuta's gaze went back to the camp. "I notice you were signed up too." He answered. "I'd love to learn the wind element. Learn how you move so quietly, its a handy skill for a Ninja." He continued, his eyes watching the camp carefully. He was speaking as lightly as possible, he wasn't even sure if Yoi could hear him.

WC: 205
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 pm
The cold wind was practically unabated by the treetops and so the group was constantly being buffeted with chilly wind. Kizaru was thankful for Kimchi's warmth as the monkey had crept into his shirt and nestled up. The wind wasn't bothering him too much, but it made hearing what was happening at the camp difficult.

"Theres quite a few of them. It seems like they're waiting for someone." He suggested in a hushed tone.

The vagabonds that had gathered and now waited in a camp appeared to not know each other from Adam but they all waited in the same place all the same.

"Wonder who could be so important?" He wondered if they had stumbled onto something bigger than they had originally thought. If that were the case it would be imperative that they report back to the Hokage about what they find.

(WC 144)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:49 pm
Yoi said to Chuta, "Now what you wanna do is you wanna pretend like you're rubbing your chakra together sharpening it. Remember those paper strip thingies? Well, when you channel Wind Release chakra into it, it tears, like it was cut through. Wind Release is exactly that. Sharpening your chakra."

"Can you get anything on the camp? I don't see a leader of any sort, but who knows, it might be a democratic group of MN?" Yoi, of course, said this last part as a joke. No society in the ninja world functioned on a democracy. As Yoi looked to his right, barely seeing the road, he noticed a small slip of paper caught in the tree. He swiftly grabbed it, reading over the contents. There was a slight hole in the center, but it didn't seem to disrupt any information, as of now.

Fellow Missing Ninja

Meet on September 18th at the Big Fire. Remember, do not engage any shinobi, particularly Konoha ones. We do not want to attack them.

- From ------

Yoi shared this information with his teammates. The good news was the they weren't attacking Konoha. The bad news was that they didn't know the leader's name.

WC: 203
TWC: 1055

The paper was torn.
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:24 pm
Not attacking Konoha ninja? Chuta thought as he glanced at the note. Konoha was a big fish compared to the tea country, maybe they just wanted to stay under the radar. "Well, we know they aren't a threat right now." He said as he handed the note to Kizaru. The name of the leader was missing, that bothered him, Should we hang out till we over hear something? He thought, Knowing that name could help us a great deal.. He didn't push the idea any further though, he would wait to see what Kizaru had to say.

Chuta held out his hand and tried to focus his chakra momentarily. "Sharpening it.." He said lowly. That is an interesting concept.

He could feel the energy move on his hand. He was still looking at the camp in the distance. People still moved about as normal. But his hand tingled with all of the energy, it went between water and wind style chakra, he could feel the difference now. It was slight, but distinctly different, It'll just take getting used too.

WC: 183
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:02 pm
Kizaru watched his companions chat about wind chakra and how to utilize it. He was getting pretty tired waiting in the trees and nothing was seeming to happen. The missing ninja were just waiting around and drinking alcohol

The note Yoi had found mentioned the leaf specifically which Kizaru found interesting. Maybe the leader was scared of making the hokage mad or maybe they themself had some sort of connection to Konoha.

He pondered the possibilities when he saw the ninja around the fires all stop at once. They looked up to see a Woman who had appeared in the center of the camp suddenly.

Kizaru couldn't hear what she was saying to the group but it was clear to him that this person was the one who had gathered all of these rogues. "That looks like the one in charge. What should we do?" he asked.

(WC 147)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Yoi saw Chuta making progress with his Wind Release training. As he was focusing on that, Kizaru brought something to their attention. “This looks like the one in charge. What should we do?”

“Well, I vote that we keep watching and stay quiet. Remember, get her name and we’ll have all the information we need.”

WC: 55
TWC: 1100
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:06 am
Chuta pulled his mind away from his training and focused on the mission at hand. A women appeared in the center of the camp, she seemed to be in charge, at least that was the consensus. Though, at the distance they were, they couldn't hear anything, and that was an issue. The wind was starting to get bitter and the direction it was blowing made things difficult.

"Yoi, can you get closer and see if you can hear a name? I don't want me or Kizaru to move. You have your quiet step jutsu you can use to muffle your approach. We will keep a close eye on you to make sure nothing goes wrong." Chuta asked as quiet as possible. It seemed to be the only way at the moment. If the missing ninja were going to detect them by their chakra signatures they would have done it by now. Chuta concluded that these people weren't that skilled in ninjutsu or just really low ranking. The only thing they seemed to be using is were their five senses.

WC: 179
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:40 pm
[skipping Kizaru with his permission]

“Yoi, can you get closer and see if you can hear a name? I don’t want me or Kizaru to move. You have your quiet step jutsu you can use to muffle your approach. We will keep an eye on you to make sure nothing goes wrong.”

“Sure thing.” Before he started moving, he performed all the handseals but the clap for his Freezing Aura jutsu. He wanted to be prepared just in case anything happened. Yoi silently moved through the branches, taking care not to rustle any leaves. After all, the Quiet Footsteps jutsu only silenced his feet. As Yoi got close, he stopped moving. He could clearly hear everything going on.

“Make sure not to touch Konoha, there are very dangerous ninja there.”

“But why Trish—” The man was silenced with a whack to the head. 

“Don’t say my name! I’ve told you this numerous times. Now remember we’re looking for more people, but we don’t want to draw attention. Is this clear?”

The conversation continued for a minute or two more before all valuable information was gained. Yoi moved back to Chuta and Kizaru and told them what happened. He also suggested they head back as they have gathered all they needed to.

WC: 206
TWC: 1306

[exit]
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:52 pm
Chuta watched as Yoi headed toward the enemy. He kept a close eye on everything. He couldn't hear, obviously, but if anyone took a sudden move Chuta would be on top of them as soon as possible. Luckily he didn't notice anything and Yoi was back in no time.

"Trish.. It doesn't ring a bell" Chuta said. "Now that we have what we are looking for, its about time for us to head back. You good to go Kizaru?" Chuta asked. If he was they would head back to the village.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum