Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Uchiha
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 28000

Sensitive Information Empty Sensitive Information

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:27 pm
Mission

The anbu was able to find the bomb however, there was another man guarding the bomb, and once they broke in knowing he was going to get caught. The man swallowed some kind of pill and has lost all memories to some genjutsu that activated upon taking the pill. Travin was called back in as well as his partner for these missions it seemed as they had the most information out of anyone, and the fact that the Rentei clan specialized in not only genjutsu but psychology as well. Travin wasn’t sure if everyone just thought the entire clan studied psychology or what but he had no clue other than the basics of the art, but he figured that it was probably more than what the average shinobi would know. 

To make matters worse for this mission this rogue shinobi had also helped kidnap the daughter of some noble family as well. Putting pressure on the higher-ups to get answers as to not only where the person that organized the bomb incident but also where the daughter of the noble was located. All this making what should be a simple mission of time. A very big time crunch as everyone is having pressure put on them to get this one done. Travin was sure that, that was the only reason that this was an A-rank mission, as he knew several people that were of low rank that could get the job done with enough time. 

Travin would be standing outside of the prisoner’s room once more as he waited on his partner to show. He had arrived a little early this time so he could get a good look at what he was dealing with. This time it was a well-built man in his late teens early twenties. A full head of black hair and dark green eyes with standard though now tattered shinobi armor. Travin was judging based on the man’s build and size that he was probably the muscle to whatever genjutsu user was running the whole show. Travin himself like to keep a few guys like that around himself in the past before he learned how to handle himself up close and personal. Apparently, the guy leading this had yet to learn that skill for himself and was still solely relying on his genjutsu to get the work done. 

When Gael arrived Travin would be leaning against the wall with his armor on and hood pulled up. Showing that he was only of B rank power within the clan at this point due to the lake of white stripes over the hood of this armor.

WC- 438

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sensitive Information Empty Re: Sensitive Information

Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:38 pm
Travin had been thinking all night about how to deal with this situation as fast as possible. While it was true that he could delve deep into the mind of this man and eventually find what they were looking for. However, they didn’t really know what kind of a timetable they had to work with outside of as soon as possible. For this reason, he had been practicing something that he had thought was possible for a long time but never got the chance to put it into work. Before they walked into the room Travin stopped Gael “I’m going to try something a little weird here and to be honest, I’ve only had time to do it once, but it worked. I would have liked to have had more time to practice but they want this done now.” Travin would give Gael a moment before continuing. “I’m going to place you in a genjutsu called Ephemeral it’s not the most powerful genjutsu but it allows me to have free access to what you can see and feel and such. I’m going to use this genjutsu to pull you into the genjutsu I’m going to cast on the prisoner. This way we can do the job in half the time searching through his memories to find what we need to know.” Travin would tell Gael and wait to see if he agreed to his plan. 

If Gael did agree Travin would place him under the genjutsu before they entered the room. Gael would still have full control over his body and it would be as if nothing had happened to him. However, once in the room Travin would force the prisoner if he was unwilling to look directly into his Seigan activating his Suijin. Both Travin and Gael would be sucked into the mind of the prisoner. Once in Travin would speak “I’ll help you as much as I can but I’m afraid that this will be mostly you in control here as I have to concentrate on holding both genjutsu and feeding the information from one into the other” he would tell Gael. He didn’t know how long he would be able to maintain the effort, but he would hold it as long as possible. “I’ve got it set up like a TV just visualize a remote in your hand and change the channels that will take you through his memories the ones we are looking for will be towards the end.” Travin would add letting Gael know how to control the genjutsu.

WC-424 TWC-862

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:13 pm
Travin was shocked at first that Gael didn’t understand what he was trying to do even though he said he did. However, when he broke the genjutsu Travin’s confusion fell into rage. Not only did the boy not understand what he was trying to do in getting a second set of eyes to pick out small details that one person could miss, but he straight up went rogue and broke the genjutsu. Something that didn’t have to Travin, and no one second-guessed his decisions and no one told him no and walked away. Granted the boy didn’t leave the room and was just standing in the corner waiting for Travin to finish the work so he could get some of the credit for doing nothing. 

Very well Travin thought to himself this will not go unanswered as he pressed further and further into the mind of the prisoner. It was dangerous for the prisoner with Travin having to be so forceful now with his jutsu to run through all of his memories, but Gael had left him with no choice. Travin had come up with a way to keep the prisoner’s mind at least mostly intact, but now after this the prisoner if he survived at all would have to be fed through a straw for the rest of his life. 

Travin watched as this man’s life flashed before his eyes. He saw every bad decision the man had ever made that lead him to the point that Travin needed to know. He saw the man with no name the genjutsu master that had convinced this guy to make the last prisoner plant the bomb in the mizukage’s building, and he saw how that man had mind fucked this guy into being his puppet. Travin watched and listened closely as he pushed even harder against the genjutsu blocking the memories. Till a name and location poped out James Watt, and the Box. Travin pushed for more information on James Watt but this prisoner didn’t know anything more than the name. Then he pushed for information on the Box, and it turned out that his prisoner had been there once. 

Travin pushed harder in his rage to find out the information about the Box, and he found out that it was some kind of fort hidden on the northern island from back before this was new Kiri. A small bunker of sorts that was designed against sea attacks from the north it was supposed to be able to launch powerful attacks from within while shielding the shinobi from counter attacks. Apparently, it was forgotten about or hidden during the takeover. 

Travin broke the genjutsu and the prisoner’s head slammed down onto the table. His mind melted from Travin forcing himself past the genjutsu that was blocking his memories. Drool would start to pool onto the table, as Travins glowing deep blue eyes would turn to Gael. The rage towards the lowly genin for disobeying an order and causing Travin to basically kill this man clearly visible in Travins eyes. Gael would be able to easily tell that if they were not in the middle of the prison that it was completely possible that Travin would try to kill him for his slight. Travin was a soldier just like every other Kiri shinobi should be and soldiers followed orders even if they didn’t agree with them, and the one thing that drove Travin angry more than anything else was disobedience and traitors. 

Travin walked over to Gael who was standing in the corner away from the door. An aura of a being garbed in traditional Shinto clothing fist closed on either side of Travin and appearing to be stepping on water as water splashed out from their closed fists. Would appear around Travin as he got closer and closer to Gael. “If you ever disobey a direct order again I will kill you without hesitation. That man is now a vegetable because you didn’t do what you were told. I have to go and rescue the noble girl that has been kidnapped, and you are coming with me. If you don’t show me that you are useful to this village on this mission I will kill you and leave your body their” with that Travin would turn and walk out of the room. Having lost any respect that he may have had for the Uchiha. 

Outside of the room, Travin would turn to the guard his aura still in place as he had yet to calm down would look at the guard who would have a bead of sweat roll down his face. “Kill the prisoner it would be a mercy for him” before walking away.

WC-784 TWC-1646

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:18 pm
He was taking deep breaths in and out as his feet tapped at the concrete floor. Echoing off the walls with each step his mind racing on what he should have done and not have done. On what was too far and what was not far enough in this situation. After all it was the first time anything like this has ever happened to him. The aura around him shrinking back within him with every step and deep breath. His calmness returning to himself as he walked unsure if it was the breathing or the pace of the taping of his feet on the concrete floor. While the life of the man didn’t truly matter to Travin the information held within the man’s mind did matter. He wasn’t sure if it was the fact that his partner didn’t follow along with his plan to keep the man’s mind intact. Or if it was the fact that he had to destroy the man’s mind along with all valuable information he still withheld that had angered him more. Either way, it was too late now and he had another mission to get done before this could resolve itself. 

By the time he had made it to the door Travins at returned to his normal calm self. While the rage was indeed still there it was firmly behind a door within his mind and under his control once more. “Gather what you need to assault a keep. I got to go and report what we have found out to the anbu and see if they have any information on the fort called the box. Meet me at the gate in thirty minutes.” Travin would tell Gael without turning around to look at him. The rage was still too close to the surface at the moment he didn’t want to see the man and let it return after the work he had put into push it down. With a few handseals, Travin would vanish into a deep blue light and reappear within the Anbu headquarters. 

Walking up to the door to the office of one of the Anbu team leaders Travin knocked. No one stopping him as they all knew the mission that Gael and himself had been giving and knew about his ability to teleport around the village and outside of it. They were all expecting him to show up at some point today to give the information that they needed to know. “Come in” a deep voice called through the door a few moments later. Travin opened the door and walked into the room taking a set on his side of the man’s desk. 

“We found out that the daughter of the noble is being held at a fort called the Box. All I know is that it is old from the time before Kiri took over the Islands, and it is on the north side of the island chain.” Travin voice and tone would both be calm and collected now that he was back to his normal self. He fell back into his business negotiation tone that he normally used. The anbu captain looked at Travin for a few moments before pulling out a file from his desk drawer. 

“This is all the information we have on the Box.” Travin would take the file and open it to read over what it said as the man continued. “From what we have gathered it is an abandoned fort that was once used for the defense of the Island chain. Promptly named the Box due to the shape of the fort. It is a perfect Cube with three floors within. That file holds the blueprints to the fort but if our guy has taken it over I can’t say for sure that he hasn’t made some modification to it and they may or may not be any good to use” Travin looked over the blueprints and from what he could see the anbu captain was right, and he agreed with the man on the modifications as well. After all, it’s what he would have done as a way to keep people from knowing the locations of everything within the fort. 

“I’m tasking you and your partner to go and take out this fort called the Box, and bring back the daughter of the noble alive if at all possible.” The anbu captain told Travin looking directly into his eyes. Something that not very many people were willing to do once they knew what that could mean for them. Travin gave the captain a nod and stood up “Very well sir it will be done” he said with his normal confidence. Making a few more handseals Travin would vanish as fast as he had arrived back to the village gates where he would look for the Gael.

WC-803 TWC-2449

exit unless interrupted
14k ryo
all WC to God Step with 25% discount putting it at 2449-3750

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default