Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Morning Cardio [open]

+24
Ryouta Shinkou
Ciel Uchiha
Hakumo
Enishi
Tsunayoshi
Shinrei Yamato
Haruto Kenzo
Kensei Onomori
Hotaru Shinkou
Roy Goka
Toran Uchiha
Kurayami Shinkou
Auron
Akaboshi
Isemori Uchiha
Aki Yamanaka
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Youta Shinkou
Mizuki Ohta
Zeref
Typhon Sepsus
Emilia Kaneko
Ayato Hyuuga
28 posters
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Morning Cardio [open] Empty Morning Cardio [open]

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 pm
Ayato wore long-sleeve elaborate robes as black as the night sky, tied with a white linen sash around a thin, free muscle fat waist. A high collar purple cloak danced like a living thing behind him. Instead of the traditional rectangular hat of the Kage on his head, Ayato wore a red veil. A white shadow was following the Kage. Dusk Tachibana in tunic the color of milk, his cloak as white as freshly fallen snow. 

Today they were crowded by shinobi forces, testing their skills. One could see Jounin tough as steel, cocky Genin, and bold young Chuunin.

"Gotta love these training sessions early in the morning," The Nova said to Ayato, shielding a yawn with one hand and holding a cup of hot coffee on the other. "We have so many Jounin that could teach this training class." Dusk continued looking around. " Why does it have to be you?"

"If the Kage does not move, his people won't follow." The Kage replied and made his way towards a bearded old warrior that wore a woolen cloak over steel and male."Come to attention!" The grizzled warrior yelled, his voice sharp as black steel, the shinobi lined up across him, still as statues. Each had a 50cm distance from the other.

"Harold Graymane, Captain of the Guards of Hoshigakure, reports to you, sir..." He began and informed Ayato of the number of people present for this exercise and that the condition of the training ground was acceptable and safe. The Kage thanked him and turned to face his shinobi.

"At ease!" The Kage added ice in his voice, so his voice would travel across the training grounds and be heard by everyone. "Today, we work on Ninjutsu. I am going to showcase the following techniques..." Ayato said the names of the jutsu, explained the mechanics then executed the techniques for everyone to see. There was a reasonable distance between Ayato and the crowd. Any methods that did not start from his person manifested there, and he was careful not accidentally hit anyone.

"Give it a try yourselves," Ayato finished talking. "We shall see what we shall," he thought.

WC: 357

[OOC: Participants of this topic can learn any ninjutsu on my stat page that isn't village exclusive, custom, or clan technique with the training grounds discount. Posting order doesn't matter, enjoy.]
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 68750

Morning Cardio [open] Empty Re: Morning Cardio [open]

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:48 pm
Emi had to admit, she was slightly nervous coming into the training that was being hosted. She didn’t really know what to expect – all she knew is that this could really get her in front of the right people to see her talents… and also help her learn some more ninjutsu.  She had gotten to the training grounds early and was in her normal shinobi attire. Her left arm covered in a black sleeve that seemed to be the same material as her leggings to hide scars that she hated to explain. The young genin’s golden eyes looked up and spotted the Hogokage along with what seemed to be a guard or shadow of some sort.

”Wow, what an elegant but fierce look he has.” This was her thought as he walked closer and closer to the group of ninja that had shown up today. Most of whom seemed to be of higher rank than Emi. He spoke briefly but loudly enough that the entire group could most certainly hear him. He then demonstrated a set of techniques that were being taught today and gave the specifics for them. It was perfect for Emi as she had just set a goal to learn more jutsu. Three techniques in particular caught her attention – the Shadow clone and lightning clone techniques. Then there was also the Thunderclap Arrow and Lightning beast tracking fang.

Emi wanted to start the training with Shadow and Lightning Clone techniques. Apparently you needed to know shadow clone for lightning clone – which does make sense. Emi whipped out a small journal as to not forget the hand seals for each jutsu she wished to learn and looked over the seals for the Shadow clone technique.

”Tiger – Horse – Ram – Clone seal” Emi began to practice these seals over and over before actually attempting the jutsu itself. She certainly didn’t want to look like a complete idiot infront of the other ninja and especially the Hogokage! After a few attempts at making the seals she figured it would be worth a try now.

”Tiger – Horse – Ram – Clone seal.. Shadow Clone Jutsu.” Not only did Emi say the name of the jutsu once the handseals were done… she also said the handseals as she did them, which probably made her look really… uhh… lame to the others. A cloud of smoke appeared a couple of meters to her right (where no one was) but nothing appeared. She thought back to the explanation of the jutsu and it must have been that she didn’t use enough chakra to make the technique happen. Hell, maybe she didn’t infuse any chakra since absolutely NOTHING appeared.

”Just relax Emi and this time don’t say he seals out loud as you perform them. Also, let’s try imagining splitting chakra into two people.” The young and slender genin had closed her eyes and taken a deep breath to try and just calm herself down a bit. It wouldn’t do her any good to worry about what the others were thinking. She’s still a new shinobi and won’t get everything down on the first go. She narrowed her eyes slightly and got a determined look on her face and went again.

She began to move her hands quickly together, performing the necessary seals for the technique and then stated the jutsu name. ”Shadow Clone Jutsu” To her surprise a cloud of smoke appeared next to her again… but once that disappeared another Emi was standing next to her. It really worked imagining splitting her chakra into two people. She couldn’t find anything wrong from an appearance standpoint with her clone, but she knew that she’d have to practice this technique. She wouldn’t have so much time during battle to get it right.

A sigh of relief came upon her face as she had tackled the first jutsu. ”Now its on to the next one.” The early morning air was starting to fade a bit as time had passed her by a little more rapidly than she expected.

WC - 669 | Claiming 375 for Shadow Clone Jutsu

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:07 am
Emi was really proud of herself for being able to complete the shadow clone jutsu. It almost made her want to crack a slight smile but she held it in and figured it would be bet to just carry on and work on another jutsu. The lightning clone technique made the most sense to complete next as now she was just adding lightning release to the jutsu. The hand seals were slightly different and she pulled out her journal to make sure she had the appropriate ones again.

”Tiger  → Ram  → Dog  → Tiger / → Bird” Emi muttered the hand seals quietly to herself as she went over them several times. It was a similar process she had taken for the shadow clone technique, which ended up working really well for her. ”Don’t fix what isn’t broken, right?” She chuckled a bit as she always remembered her mom saying that to her… it was usually followed by an ”But you can almost always improve on it.” There was a slight eye roll from Emi as that quote left her lips.

There was a slight breeze that had just come through the training grounds and wooshed her black hair back, making chills crawl down her spine and shiver quickly. She continue to practice the hand seals for the technique until she felt comfortable that knew them front and back… well maybe not back but definitely front. It also seems like she’s the only one taking real advantage of this training session with the Hogokage at this point, as she hasn’t seen others attempting to learn any new jutsu that was demonstrated.

”Of course it could just be that I got lucky since my chakra nature is lightning. Though I know the Hogokage knows a lot more than just lightning jutsu. It’s still interesting.” Emi’s golden eyes stopped wandering around as the thought ceased to exist in her mind. The young genin focused up as it was time to start really training for this technique and putting it to use.

She closed her eyes briefly and took a deep breath, allowing her eye lids to open before she started running through the hand seals. She was able to do these seals quite a bit faster than what she did with the shadow clone jutsu which was a nice surprise. Emi also didn’t mutter the hand seals as she went through them this time. ”Lightning Clone Jutsu” Emi stated as she finished the last seal… but nothing happened, there was no smoke, no clone, and definitely no lightning.

”Okay, I know imagined splitting my chakra into two so I could make the clone. The hand seals are different though so I wouldn’t just make a regular clone without lightning chakra. Maybe I didn’t add any lightning release chakra? How do I ensure that I do that though? Maybe this time I can actually picture in my mind lightning as I do the jutsu? Let’s try that”

Emi had been in deep thought and she needed to figure out a way to make this next attempt successful. She was having to be resourceful as this was the first time she was attempting Lightning techniques. The only reason she knew her nature was because they had tested at the academy. Growing up with non-shinobi parents, Emi never had the luxury of being ahead of the other students or already knowing certain jutsu.

Her slender pale arms rose up and began moving quickly to complete the hand seals. You weren’t able to see her golden determined eyes either as they were closed. A big lightning strike entered Emi’s mind just as she finished up the hand seals and hoped that this would help her complete the jutsu. She would also need to remember how this felt so she didn’t have to resort to this “trick” each time.

”Lightning Clone Jutsu” the genin stated and a blue tinted clone had appeared 2 meters away from her. She was astounded that it actually worked and could somehow feel the lightning coursing through the clone. The blue tinted clone had dashed off to the right about 10 meters away from the closest person and dispersed… radiating lightning in about a 5 meter radius. ”Dang that was awesome. But I could feel the extra chakra that ending cost… this isn’t a technique I could just use and use. I’m glad I got it to work though”.

A slight grin appeared on her face and now she was faced with the task of learning the rest of the techniques that she had jotted down in her journal. It was onto the Thunder Clap Arrow technique.

wc - 776 | TWC - 1445 | Claiming 375 for B rank Lightning Clone Jutsu

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:09 pm
The Thunder Clap Arrow jutsu can be a useful one to know as it can be used in collaboration with water jutsu to create a collaboration effect of sorts. It’s also a technique that has two different power… “ranks” let’s call it. Emi figured it would be best to learn them in that order starting with the lower powered technique first.

”To be honest – it seems easy enough. I must do the ram and ox hand seals and then act like I’m throwing a lightning arrow. It really can’t get more straight forward than that. I suppose it would also help imagining myself throwing that lightning arrow so I can mold my chakra into that. That process has seemed to work for the last two techniques that I have learned.”

Emi has never really been a person to talk to herself but she certainly has started that habit during this training. It could be related to her just thinking super hard and not really wanting to mess anything up – makes sense if you really think about it.

Beads of sweat were beginning to form on her forehead and arms… signaling that she was starting to feel the effects of the chakra that she had currently used. Afterall – being a brand new genin did mean that she hadn’t yet built up her body to hold bookoos of chakra. ”I’m really glad I came to this training with the Hogokage… it’s definitely been intense – but also a lot of fun at the same time.”

Emi gathered her hands and proceeded to make the seals for ram and ox, she stood at what she would call a “knife stance”. Her body was tight and succinct with her knees bent and her left leg out in front of her right. Emi’s right arm was pulled back like she was getting ready to throw a kunai as hard as she could. ”Thunder Clap Arrow” she stated as she released her arm forward with an imagination of a lightning arrow exiting her fingertips. She couldn’t have been more proud of herself and she saw the yellow lightning chakra move from her body in the shape of an arrow.

It wasn’t very large and it definitely looked “weak” but she did the jutsu and watched it launch about 10 meters or so before dissipating. Emi was really starting to get the hang of how her lightning release chakra works. It wasn’t taking as much effort to get it as she thought it would, something that provided her a lot comfort… for whatever reason.

Emi wasn’t sure what to make of the training so far as she still seemed to be the only one doing much. She also was curious as to what the kage thought of her training – she was sure that he was paying attention to everyone at the training grounds. Afterall – it’s his time he is spending here trying to nurture the talent of the village and his time is… very valuable. Would he think she could be someone that helped the village down the line or would he think she’s not cut out for the job? Either way – she hoped she got a chance to converse with him.

Since Emi had completed the Thunder Clap Arrow technique so quickly – she figured that she would move onto another jutsu that really intrigued her, Lightning Release: Eletromagnetic Murder. It was a really ominous name for the jutsu but the way the kage described it made it seem extremely useful. Being able to essentially shoot lightning waves from the tips of your fingers to paralyze someone or even cause a lethal shock.

Emi pulled out her journal and flipped to the page where she had jotted down her notes on this technique – specifically looking over the hand seals and what all the Kage did when he performed this jutsu for them earlier this morning. The appearance of the technique is a cone shaped from lightning that is emitting from the fingertips of the user.

”This technique also requires more hand seals than the others that I have taken on so far. So I’ll need to spend a little more time making sure I have those down pat. I also need to make sure that I can imagine the scale of this jutsu properly – that way I can portion my chakra correctly.” The young genin slowly nods her head in agreement with herself, which is funny. Emi puts her journal down near her on the ground and steps back to begin practicing the seals.

The academy helps teach what each seal is, obviously that helps when having to know what seals to perform for each jutsu. However – actually performing the seals in the right order does take practice – seeing as if you mixed up a seal by accident and didn’t perform the jutsu, you could die. So there’s clearly an importance here with a need in knowing the flow of the hand seals.

By this time it had already gotten to about noon – so the sun was out and it was definitely getting a bit warm. The beads of sweat on Emi had turned more of what you’d call a natural stream flowing down the forehead and arms. She had spent the last little while practicing the seals for the eletctromagnetic murder jutsu and finally had it down where she was comfortable. ”Time to finally see how long it’s going to take me to get this jutsu down pat.”

Emi rapidly weaved her hands and fingers together to perform the seals and would lightly state, ”Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder”. Holding out her right arm – she could sense the lightning begin to flow from her fingertips, which created such joy in her heart. That joy was quickly met with disappointment however as she wasn’t able to get the cone formed and the lightning disappeared about as quick as it showed up.

”Ah, that’s no good at all.” You could hear the soft disappointment in her tone with a little wine in there as well. Emi had expected to just get the jutsu down the first go based on how the last one went but that would not be the case. She would just have to continue to practice and so she would. This jutsu for some odd reason was a little more tricky for her to get down than the previous ones. Emi had spent the last thirty to forty-five minutes trying to nail down this technique. She finally figured she just needed to take a break because of the frustration that was setting in.

”The Hogokage makes everything look so effortless, what it must be like to have all that power… and then be able to want to share that with his people. Amazing. The young genin just sat and thought for a bit, quietly breathing deeply to calm herself. Her eyes sort of gazed around the training grounds, hoping to find someone who was sharing the same passion that she was trying to show.

She put her right hand on her thigh and sort of forced her body up to begin practice again. She immediately started performing the required handseals and tried hard to imagine the same lightning shaped cone the Hogokage had performed. This time she could see the cone taking shape – now she just needed to work on the strength and she could feel that it wasn’t quite strong enough. It would likely require more chakra than she was putting into the technique currently, but Emi was up for it without a doubt.

WC - 1250 | TWC - 2695 | Claiming 375 B rank Thunder Clap Arrow | Claiming 375 B rank Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:13 pm
One of the “cooler” techniques that the Hogokage displayed was a jutsu called Gigavolt. That was a technique that required everyone at the training grounds to step back quite a ways as it has a really large area of effect and emits a lightning blast all over the body. Emi thought the great thing about the jutsu was that there was multiple uses for this technique, which could prove to be really reliable in a lot of different situations.

She looked down at the journal that she had sat on the ground near here just before she started to practice the Electromagnetic murder technique. She once again needed to familiarize herself with the hand seals of this justu, which would likely take her the same amount of time it took for the previous one. Emi’s eyes widened slightly as she remembered that she had brought some water with her in case the training had gone a lot longer than she originally anticipated, which of course it has. She bent down to grab the bottle and then took a few swigs from it… swishing it in her mouth before swallowed it.

”Ahh.. that’s so refreshing and it was still surprisingly cold. Gah that was needed.” The genin hadn’t realized how dehydrated she had gotten from all the training she had done this morning, she had been working her butt off and it wouldn’t stop now as she got right back to work with practicing these hand seals. It was taking her a bit longer to get this down pat as the previous jutsu didn’t require some of these seals and this was a completely different starting order.

After about an hour of work, Emi was feeling comfortable with where she was at regarding the hand seals. Now it was just time to dive into the actual jutsu itself which would be a really tough one. Emi had never had to work on emitting chakra from all over her body at the same time. She also need to make sure she got far enough away from folks that it wouldn’t actually harm anyone.

After moving herself 30 meters or so away from everyone in every direction, Emi finally got started on attempting the actual jutsu and not just hand seals. As she fired off the appropriate hand seals and manipulated her lightning release chakra – she could feel an electric blast of sort fire off… but it wasn’t in a dome shape and she never saw it. It had literally blasted off from the top of her head because of her concentration and thinking of manipulating chakra. The genin gave off a quick chuckle as she thought it was a little funny, then got serious again and went back to work.

This was probably the most difficult technique she had faced so far today – surpassing the electromagnetic murder jutsu with ease. She was having a difficult time forming the actual shape of the jutsu which would be a dome with her on the ground. She was able to get the blast in front and behind or above and upfront… but never all the way around her. The genin decided to take a little break and just see what was going on elsewhere… which still wasn’t a whole lot really.

She decided to meditate while standing – see if she could get a better feel for the dome with her imagination. It wasn’t a bad thought either, it would help calm her down and get her head clear while still thinking on how to get this technique down. ”There, I think this should help and I should be able to get it now.”

Her golden eyes reappeared as they opened up slowly. She went straight into the hand seals for Gigavolt and without saying the name of the jutsu she had manipulated her lightning release chakra perfectly and could easily feel the dome like electric blast emit from her body and spread out at least 15 meters around her. The innocent but fierce genin started jumping up for joy as she was just so proud of herself. It’s not everyday that one learns so many new techniques that will help them be that much better at their job.

WC - 700 | TWC - 3395 | Claiming 625 A rank Gigavolt

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm
One of the “cooler” techniques that the Hogokage displayed was a jutsu called Gigavolt. That was a technique that required everyone at the training grounds to step back quite a ways as it has a really large area of effect and emits a lightning blast all over the body. Emi thought the great thing about the jutsu was that there was multiple uses for this technique, which could prove to be really reliable in a lot of different situations.

She looked down at the journal that she had sat on the ground near here just before she started to practice the Electromagnetic murder technique. She once again needed to familiarize herself with the hand seals of this justu, which would likely take her the same amount of time it took for the previous one. Emi’s eyes widened slightly as she remembered that she had brought some water with her in case the training had gone a lot longer than she originally anticipated, which of course it has. She bent down to grab the bottle and then took a few swigs from it… swishing it in her mouth before swallowed it.

”Ahh.. that’s so refreshing and it was still surprisingly cold. Gah that was needed.” The genin hadn’t realized how dehydrated she had gotten from all the training she had done this morning, she had been working her butt off and it wouldn’t stop now as she got right back to work with practicing these hand seals. It was taking her a bit longer to get this down pat as the previous jutsu didn’t require some of these seals and this was a completely different starting order.

After about an hour of work, Emi was feeling comfortable with where she was at regarding the hand seals. Now it was just time to dive into the actual jutsu itself which would be a really tough one. Emi had never had to work on emitting chakra from all over her body at the same time. She also need to make sure she got far enough away from folks that it wouldn’t actually harm anyone.

After moving herself 30 meters or so away from everyone in every direction, Emi finally got started on attempting the actual jutsu and not just hand seals. As she fired off the appropriate hand seals and manipulated her lightning release chakra – she could feel an electric blast of sort fire off… but it wasn’t in a dome shape and she never saw it. It had literally blasted off from the top of her head because of her concentration and thinking of manipulating chakra. The genin gave off a quick chuckle as she thought it was a little funny, then got serious again and went back to work.

This was probably the most difficult technique she had faced so far today – surpassing the electromagnetic murder jutsu with ease. She was having a difficult time forming the actual shape of the jutsu which would be a dome with her on the ground. She was able to get the blast in front and behind or above and upfront… but never all the way around her. The genin decided to take a little break and just see what was going on elsewhere… which still wasn’t a whole lot really.

She decided to meditate while standing – see if she could get a better feel for the dome with her imagination. It wasn’t a bad thought either, it would help calm her down and get her head clear while still thinking on how to get this technique down. ”There, I think this should help and I should be able to get it now.”

Her golden eyes reappeared as they opened up slowly. She went straight into the hand seals for Gigavolt and without saying the name of the jutsu she had manipulated her lightning release chakra perfectly and could easily feel the dome like electric blast emit from her body and spread out at least 15 meters around her. The innocent but fierce genin started jumping up for joy as she was just so proud of herself. It’s not everyday that one learns so many new techniques that will help them be that much better at their job.

WC - 521 | TWC - 3916 | Claiming 375 for B rank Needle Jizo

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:30 pm
Typhon had heard about group training sessions for the village shinobi but had never really had the time to attend before. Taking care of an ill father was like a full time job. But for now things were good and he figured it would be a smart use of his time. Training without any guidance would just be less beneficial. He threw on some old sweatpants and a hooded shirt to hide his bed head.

Stupidly deciding to skip breakfast Ty would affix his mask and head out for the water gardens. The morning sun just beginning to rise. He would try to jog there most of the way, but found that he was still a little bit late. Not wanting to disturb anyone he found a nice spot for himself with some open space to start warming up. He'd begin with simple stretching and crunches while he took in all the people around. Some of them looked like high ranking officers, working on difficult techniques. Others seemed more like Ty, working on the fundamentals still. What most of them had in common however was a look of determination. It was something cool to see. Generations of different people all with their own stories and goals, coming together to work out and grow stronger.

Once he'd really started to work up a sweat the time for warmups was over. He needed to work on improving his hand eye coordination. From what he gathered so far on his mother's fighting style, it involved close up blows and high speed. If he wanted to emulate that it would take loads of practice. To practice he would need someone to train against. A tall order usually given his condition but today he thought far enough ahead to bring a pair of gloves. With them on his skin would be pretty much 100 percent covered and there'd be no risk for the other person. He would just need to convince the other person of that.

Looking around he would ask around if anyone would be willing to spar but it was not going too well. A lot of people were there to train ninjutsu and so not interested in sparring and others were wary of his pale sickly appearance. Eventually though he found a partner. A young girl around his age. She also wore a lot of baggy clothes and her hair hid most of her face. She seemed friendly enough.

Ty thanked her and the two of them began to swap blows and blocks. They started out quite slow, but after a couple minutes both of them would pick up in intensity. The pair would keep at it like this for a good while, until both of them were panting for air.

"You've really got some moves." Ty would say as a compliment.

"Thanks! I'm trying my all considering we're in front of the Hogokage right now." She would answer back.

Typhon's mouth would drop open. He quickly scanned the area before his eyes landed on the regally dressed leader of the village. He looked intense even though his voice and actions always gave off kindness. It was a little intimidating, but if he didn't notice before there was no reason to act different now. Ty thanked the girl again for her help and the two parted ways. It was time for him to take a break anyways and so he sat down to have a light lunch. As he ate his sandwich the young Canopic would look on at all the progress the others were making.

(WC 594)
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:09 pm
As Emi finished up the Needle Jizo technique – she remembered there was another technique that was similar to this… but more of an offensive weapon. She had decided that this would be the next technique that she was going to learn, given the similarities it only made sense. She walked up not a moment later right to where her journal was and bent down to pick it up. ”Let’s take a look at what this jutsu looks like and some of the extra details around it.”

Similar to Needle Jizo, Art of the Raging Lions Mane takes use of the hair and extends it to a certain range. The difference in them is that a lions head forms at the end of the extended hair with big fangs that can rip into an enemy. The specific hand seals for this technique are Snake, Boar, Monkey, Dragon, and Horse. A few more than what’s been required for most of these techniques, which means it will likely take more chakra control/manipulation.

As Emi had take a step back from her journal that she had just laid on the ground – she noticed a boy enter the training grounds herself going around asking people if they wanted to train taijutsu with him. Emi of course had to decline because that was not something she was able to do at this point, she had to focus on her own stuff. Her eyes peeled off of him as he walked away and she got back to practicing the hand seals for this jutsu. She hadn’t had to use the monkey or dragon seal today at all – so it may take a minute to get the pattern of the seals down to perform the technique.

”Just relax Emi, you’re getting caught up in the Boar, Monkey, Dragon seal combination. Why don’t you just practice that for a minute so it’s not everything and you can get more comfortable with it.” This quick thought really helped Emi along as she was having trouble feeling comfortable with the seals and thus she wouldn’t be able to control her chakra just right. After a few more attempts at the entire seal sequence, Emi finally started feeling better about it and wanted to give the jutsu a shot.

From the notes Emi had on this technique – you could create more than one attacking lions head if you had the control and ability to do so. The young girl thought it would be easier to just start at one and so that’s what she did. She began to imagine her hair extending and forming a lions head on the end with large fangs as she zipped through the hand seals.

”Art of the Raging Lions Mane” The young genin called out and you could see her black hair extend at a really good speed with a lions head appearing at the end. She had aimed her technique towards a tree and watched her hair wrap around it and then bite into it. As she released the technique you could see where the fangs had gone into the tree. It was a powerful technique not to be taken lightly.

”Wow – with that speed and power… this could really come in handy. I think I will practice this technique a little more and try to get familiar enough with it to be able to make several attacking lions mane’s.”

Emi went back to her training and a few more times only created one attacking lions mane. After about the fifth attempt she started to get the hang of it and was able to create two of them. Creating more allowed for some room in different strategies and that’s something that she was really trying to get out of today. Broadening her abilities in battle and based on how the training was going – it was working.  The genin’s eyes gazed over towards the boy to see how he was doing and then back at the Hogokage. Emi really wanted to get his attention and just thank him for the generosity he’s shown today in having this training session.

”Oh stop being such a little girl, Emi. Get back to training – if he wants to come over here then he will.”

It wasn’t long before she was able to make more than 2 attacking lions manes. She figured that was enough for this technique and was glad she was able to get it down so fast. She could feel herself growing a lot stronger just from this training session alone… and she really didn’t want that feeling to go away.

WC - 760 | TWC - 4676 | Claiming 375 for Art of the Raging Lions Mane

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:12 pm
Emi had sat down for a little bit to take a bit of a rest. She had been pumping out learning new jutsu like a seahorse having babies. Her sitting down to relax though was really her meditating and focusing her chakra but also watching some of the other people in the training grounds. Emi really enjoyed watching people, you could learn a lot about who they are and even pick up good or bad habits from them. There wasn’t really anything that stood out to here now though, ”Must mean it’s time to get back to some training. I have the perfect jutsu to ease right back into it as well.”

It’s a technique called Spirit Gun. Once your perform the required hand seals, then you are able to concentrate chakra into your index finger and fire a chakra like bullet that can pierce or push an enemy back depending on the armor they are wearing. This might be the easiest jutsu that Emi has covered since starting this training session.

”Okay some the hand seals for this are Ram, Horse, Dog. That’s easy enough, I’ll practice them a few times and then I should be able to get right into the technique.”

Emi’s golden eyes looked over her hands as they flashed through the hand seals multiple times. Her thought was right that she didn’t have any difficulty getting through these seals. It could be from all of the practice that she’s had today with using hand seals. It’s really the first time that she’s done it to this degree of difficulty and with this kind of pressure on her.

Emi finished her practice rounds and jumped straight into the jutsu. Once she went through the 3 hand seals, she held her hand out and imagined chakra forming in a ball like shape at the tip of her index finger. Not a moment later it shout out just like a bullet and headed towards a tree that she was aiming at approximately 10-15 meters away.

”It’s nice to get that done so quickly and be right about it being easy. It’s not the most powerful jutsu ever but it’s quick and fast and can definitely do damage in a hurry.” She grinned a bit as she got another jutsu down. Her eyes gazed towards her journal to find another technique to conquer.

WC - 390 | TWC - 5066 |Claiming 312.5 for Spirit Gun

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:23 am
It was early in the morning and Zeref had just awaken , he had a rough time sleeping last night due to all the excitement of what was to come the following day. It wasent everyday that the Kage would be hosting a public training session, it was something so rare that Zeref knew if he would miss this then he would regret it for years to come , because there was so much he could be learning if he attended. So after a few moments he rose out of bed , looked out the window and realized it was still way to early to go to the training grounds and since he couldn’t go yet the only thing left for him to do is start cleaning the house. The last thing he would want to do is come home to a dirty house , so he decided it’s time to throw on the cleaning gloves and get to work around the house. 

He knew it wasent going to take him to long to get everything done , since his apartment wasent that big and he didn’t own much stuff. Most of the mess around the house was just clothes thrown around and a sink full of dishes , if there was anything Zeref hated doing it was the dishes. He had no problem cleaning a house of all mess but when it came to cleaning dishes he was a little hesitant, there was something about wet food that really bothered him , he Wasent completely sure what it was that got him like that but what he did know was that if he didn’t do them they wouldn’t go anywhere and would just continue to pile up. 

After Zeref was done around the basic stuff around the house , it was finally time to take on the dishes. He looked at the dishes and with a long sigh he got to work on cleaning them , making sure to take his time to get every single piece of old food off of them, with some of the dishes being a lot harder to clean then other but after twenty mins he was able to get everything around the house done so that he would be returning to a clean home. Having a clean home to come back to just makes relaxing that much easier after a long day of training or working.

Zeref realized he worked up a sweat doing all that cleaning and thought he should take a quick shower before leaving out to head to the training grounds, so without wasting anyone time he ran to the shower, got in and took a quick one befor rushing to get dressed. With about twenty minutes until the session with the Kage started , so he rushed out the door and headed to the grounds. It didn’t take him as long as he thought it was to get there and it seemed like he made it there before the Kage had started talking. 

After a few minutes of being on the grounds with everyone else , it seemed like it was about  to start . Zeref watched as the Kage stood closer to the edge of the platform to make sure everyone could see the demonstration he was about to put on. Zeref watched as the Kage did jutsu after jutsu and in all Honestly he never had a happier moment in his life , he couldn’t think of doing anything better than watching the Kage showcase jutsu so that everyone could see and learn them. Zeref had to admit that this way of training wasent a bad idea and should be done more , since it helps reach everyone and not just only a couple people. 

As the Kage started to run out of jutsu to show everyone , Zeref looked around to see that a lot of people had already started to leave to go work on the one Jutsu that they had liked and seen , while he on the other had wanted to stay until the end to make sure that he knew everything that was offered today from the Kage. Just learning one jutsu wasemt enough and it seemed like a waste of time , especially when there was atleast 50 or more jutsu being shown by the Kage. Zeref took not of all the jutsu hr wanted to learn and memorize them so that once this was over he would be going off to train on those jutsu, either with other people or by himself but either way he was going to be coming out of this a lot smarter and stronger than he did going into this. As the Kage showcased his last jutsu it was time for Zeref to leave and go start his own training.

WC:805
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum