Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingYesterday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

The Morning After  Empty The Morning After

Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:55 am
Attempted Missions
Patrol Training
Poster Problem

Attire:

It was a rather beautiful morning as Junko made her way from the apartment above her office to behind her desk. While waiting for Akabayashi to follow her down, she’d gaze over her agenda for the day. The night prior she had spent most of her time by his side, and though he had to leave soon, the two of them decided to do a bit of work together. She had been putting off patrol duty in Sutageiza Koto for some time since she had been busy elsewhere, but she figured it’d be a good opportunity to show Akabayashi some more of the village.

Though normally there was a long, daunting process one needed to go through to be able to pick up patrol duty, but since she was the village leader, it was as easy as filling out the proper paperwork. Quickly she’d get to work filling out a few different forums and would hand one to Akabayashi if he had joined her in the office. Primarily it asked questions about the overall fitness and general health of the individual. She’d assist Akabayashi in filling out the paperwork if he had any questions if he needed, though wouldn’t interrupt him if he didn’t request her aid.

Soon the two of them would finish the application, and after her stamp of approval, the two of them were now ready to begin their patrol. With everything filed away correctly, Junko would turn to Akabayashi and offer him a sweet smile before speaking up in an excited tone.

”Alright, I think we’re all set for patrol duty! I can’t thank you enough for joining me today, and I promise not to keep you too long. Do you think you’re ready to head out, or do you need a minute? ”

If he agreed, she’d offer him her hand before then making her way towards the door. Junko then began leading him down the long spiraling staircase to the bottom of the Kage tower. As they exited out into the fresh air of Tsukigakure, she would then begin their journey to the market square. As they walked, she’d speak up once more.  

”I do hope you like the market, it’s probably one of my favorite spots in the village during the daytime. Though it can get pretty busy so I’ll make sure we get out of there before it gets too crowded.”

WC: 404
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

The Morning After  Empty Re: The Morning After

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:24 am
Walking down the stairs Akabayashi eventually found his way to the office Junko was in. She seemed busy with paperwork, so he would enter and stand in front of her desk. She had mentioned paperwork, he wondered if this was what she was talking about. That was quickly answered as he was given the papers. "If I answer this blood pressure question with the truth, I won't be able to go." He would say writing down a range for a person with a single heart not five. With the additional hearts it was surprising he did not spurt blood like in a movie when cut, an effect of his threads he assumed closing the wound quickly.

"I just need one minute. I have to give you something. It can wait until after this is filled out though."

After the paperwork was done, he would pull out a kunai and pass it to Junko. "I can teleport to this whenever you need me." He would make a seal and dissapear from the room, but where did he go?

Across the village his bodyguard was at the gate entrance just sitting on a log. When he appeared she was startled. "Just a demonstration, see you later." She seemed angry and was about to ask where the hell he had been before he teleported back to the kunai in Junko's office he had just handed her. Well he knew she would definitely be ticked off later.

"I jumped to a different kunai inside your barrier that my bodyguard is holding." If it was still offered he would take Junko's hand. It seemed they would be going to the market where most people would be during the day and also where they would be patroling. He would keep an eye out for trouble as they walked. "I look forward to it." He would say matching her pace.

WC: 313
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:11 am
Once finished they had finished the paperwork and it was all put away, Akayabshi would offer her a kunai. She gave him a confused expression, though her expression would change back to normal as he explained its use. As she opened her mouth to speak, Junko looked a bit stunned as he disappeared before her eyes. However, after a few brief moments, he’d return to her once more. With a bright smile, she’d clap her hands lightly as she began to speak.

”That’s so convenient! I’ll make sure to keep it on me, so that way when you arrive you don’t have to worry about looking around for me!

Lifting up her dress slightly, she exposed her upper right thigh which had a few kuni strapped to the outside of it. After pulling out one of her own and replacing it with his, she’d then release the fabric once more before turning her attention to him. Now that they were both ready, Junko would offer him her hand, and lead him out from the tower. As they walked, she mentioned the market and was happy he seemed excited to check it out as well.

Soon they found themselves at one of the many entrances to Sutageiza Koto and now their “patrol” officially began. Another reason she had decided to visit the market in part was also because there had been some posters still remaining from the previous festival that had yet to be taken down. As they made their way through the streets, Junko would show him a handful of her favorite stalls, shops, and places to eat. After pointing out what looked to be a blacksmith, she’d turn her head to look at him before speaking up once more.

”One of my friends plans on making me a set of armor there at some point soon, we’re just waiting on the blacksmith to tell us when would work best for him. Though I don’t plan on normally wearing it, it’ll be nice to have it when I’m traveling or if issues should arrive. Do you have any dear? If not, I could have a set made for you if you’re interested.”

She’d listen to whatever he had to say, accepting whatever he decided to choose. Soon the two of them would continue, occasionally she’d stop and pull down a poster that had been stuck to a pillar or storefront. Junko would also ask Akabayashi to remove any as well if he saw any still pinned up. Thankfully the rest of the patrol had gone rather smoothly and completely without incident. Realistically, the two of them simply walking around the market was enough to scare anyway any potential criminals so she wasn’t concerned about it in the first place.

WC: 464
Total WC: 868
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:18 pm
"Trying to seduce me again?" He would say as she lifted her dress to expose her thigh and the weapons strapped to it. If the hand was still offered he would take it. As they walked he would use his threads to collect the posters and check for anyone doing anything they were not supposed to while they were on patrol.

He returned his focus to her as she brought up the blacksmith. Truthfully, he did not have a set of armor, but he kind of did. His fuinjutsu was an armor and his gloves could make his cloths just as durable. "I do not, but if you think the smith is good then I will buy a set. He would take out a rather large wad of cash. "What is the price, I've never bought armor?" After the price was settled he would continue on the patrol picking up posters as she asked.

It seemed no one was dumb enough to cause an issue today. In fact it looked as though people were actively avoiding them. Maybe it was the threads coming out of his unoccupied wrist or that he was with their kage. Either or people avoided him, he was fine with that They finished the patrol without an issue.

WC: 215
TWC: 528

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:44 am
A smirk would cross her lips as she exchanged the kunai around her thigh and heard his remark. She’d shake her head briefly as she released the fabric she had pulled up and spoke up.

”You and I both know I wasn’t the one who started it last night.”

Hand in hand the two of them would leave her office and make their way to the market. After passing by the blacksmith and inquiring about the armor Junko would listen to his response. She’d explain a few different sets he could choose from, and recommend a handful of materials that could be infused into the armor.

”It’ll be 20,000 Ryo to have it forged, and I’ll need you to buy whatever armor and materials you’d like to use. It’s admittedly a bit pricy, but I think the extra protection is worth it.”

It was a bit odd to see various threads escaping his body to remove the hanging posters, but she knew some of her abilities were just as weird. Finishing up their patrol, and after removing a handful of posters they would continue on to their next destination. She had told Akira and Emi that she would help them out at their bar, and figured it would be a good time to introduce Akabayashi to them.

(Exit)

WC: 224
Total WC: 1092

Claims
1794/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power previous training here

Mission Rewards:
Base  Rewards: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP
Beloved Presence doubles it to 4,000 Ryo/ 20 AP
Converting 20 AP to 1,000 Ryo
+10,000 per mission from Village Leader Rank (20k total)
Total Reward: 25,000 Ryo

Items Received:
Anbu Armor
Leather
Rabbit Fur
Prismatic Scales
+20,000 Ryo

Last edited by Junko Tsukiko on Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:36 am
"Right..." He was well aware he had started the physical stuff, but the emotional stuff was mostly her. The flirting, invitation to stay at her place, inviting him to a hot spring with nothing to wear, getting him to open up. He would drag out the word with a smirk. There were many layers involved with their relationship, though admittedly he had started it. He would not say that to her though.

As they were at the blacksmith he would go give her the materials he had on him. Leather, rabbit fur, and some prismatic scales. Then he would enter and get a set of Anbu armor which suited his current robed attire far better than the standard flak jacket. In addition he would pull out a rather large bag of money and give her the 20,000 ryo.

After that they were on their way to completing the mission.

WC: 150
TWC: 678
Claims: 30,000 rank (kage) ryo, 2,000 mission reward ryo, converting 10ap to 500 ryo. Total: 32,500 ryo
Giving Junko 20,000 ryo (We can just deduct it from this mission so I gain 12,500 ryo.) Along with Tsukigakure Anbu armor and Leather, Rabbit Fur, and Prismatic Scales. (Purchase of the Items can be found in the links.)
Exit
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 194150

Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:20 am
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(Exit)

WC: 224
Total WC: 1092

Claims
1794/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power previous training here

Mission Rewards:
Base  Rewards: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP
Beloved Presence doubles it to 4,000 Ryo/ 20 AP
Converting 20 AP to 1,000 Ryo
+10,000 per mission from Village Leader Rank (20k total)
Total Reward: 25,000 Ryo

Items Received:
Anbu Armor
Leather
Rabbit Fur
Prismatic Scales
+20,000 Ryo

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 194150

Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:27 am
Akabayashi Terumi wrote:
WC: 150
TWC: 678
Claims: 30,000 rank (kage) ryo, 2,000 mission reward ryo, converting 10ap to 500 ryo. Total: 32,500 ryo
Giving Junko 20,000 ryo (We can just deduct it from this mission so I gain 12,500 ryo.) Along with Tsukigakure Anbu armor and Leather, Rabbit Fur, and Prismatic Scales. (Purchase of the Items can be found in the links.)
Exit

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum