Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 0

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:09 am

As quickly as Kaito emerged from his "Earth-Style: Wall" and began to engage Arantima with his enhanced "Rending Drill Fang", he could feel his heart flutter and the earth around him pulse. Having been so enticed by the possibility of being able to land a hit on Arantima's face, something he had been unable to do during their last spar a few weeks prior, was the young Inuzuka's fist mistake and the prologue to his immediate downfall in this instance.

Firstly, upon making eye contact with Arantima, Kaito could see the killing intent in his eyes.

No... This wasn't just killing intent...

This was something much more potent... More powerful and menacing...

'Crap!' He thought to himself, trying his best to shield his eyes and not have a repeat of the feeling he first had when meeting the glare of Arantima's killing intent from their first encounter. The eye contact would be the least of his worries, however, as he quickly began to realize that his speed had dropped exponentially to just over half of what his [110] speed had been during his utilization of the "Taijutsu Amplifier" enhanced "Rending Drill Fang". The drop in speed and loss of focus was more than enough to make him fall rather easily to the ground from no more than two meters above the sandy earth below. The strength of his attack also had been reduced down to almost nothing, barely enough to be of any notice should it have connected.

"Gah!" He exclaimed with a thud, the wind being knocked from his lungs. Hurrying to get back to his feet proved futile as, by the time Kaito was able to hold himself back upon his left knee, Arantima already had one of his clawed fingers pressed against the cloth of the forehead protector against Kaito's forehead. The blade was positioned just above his temple. Should this have been a real battle, life-or-death, Kaito would have already been dead.

Kaito opted to not say a word as he looked onward at the older shinobi, who went on to explain that what Kaito had witnessed with the technique known as the "Furious Design". This was the technique that Kaito had cringed at before their spar, but now it was something that the young boy would take much more seriously going forward.

'I'm a Shinobi...' He said internally to himself as the thought of having to kill someone for this power started filling his head. 'Sooner or later I am going to have to overcome my fear of death...'

He shuddered at the very thought of death, even if it was not his own, but he listened and watched intently as Arantima told him that he really would not have had a chance against him yet at all. The gap between the two of them, despite them both being Genin, was still too much. Kaito felt a fire start within his gut. Even if he did not mean to, he couldn't help but feel somewhat humiliated. Everyone would after having just lost a fight, he was sure of that, but even more than that he felt powerless.

Despite all of the training and missions he had completed over the past few weeks, Kaito had hardly anything to show for it all other than fuller pockets and a handful of flashy Jutsu.

"Damn!" Kaito exclaimed once Arantima had finished his explanations. He slammed his fist upon the ground, lifting up small tufts of dust into the dry air. He wasn't upset with Arantima in any way whatsoever, and he hoped that despite his angry state he could convey that he was only upset with himself. He looked at the white-haired boy eye-to-eye, trying his best not to lose his senses or his breakfast as he still felt the effects of the "Furious Design" that had been utilized against him. "I really do appreciate the spar, Tima..." He started. "But I need to bridge this gap as quickly as possible, especially if I want to become the Kazekage..." Kaito stood up from his crouched position, slamming a clenched fist upon his other flat palm before lowering and holding his arms out at his sides. Unintentionally the Chakra within his system began to boil and mold, seeping from his pores and enhancing the color of his black slitted eyes and brown hair to both be crimson red. An aura of the same crimson color also erupted around him, enough so that small pebbles started lifting from the ground at his feet.

"I need to get stronger now... I need more power..."

Kaito continued to hold his position, not even realizing the shift in his aura and physical appearance.

"Tima... You say I'm messing around with low-level Jutsu, right? Well, there has to be more than you can show me now that would be somewhat in your class. Anything... I don't care if whatever it is Wind-Style, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, or anything else... I just need strength..."

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 826]
[Word Count (Total) - 5,361]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Arantima spun to look At Kaito as he felt the surge of Chakra flowing through the boy and smiled, his true and genuine smile that spoke of something sinister in the air and a secret that was almost aching to be spoken. He clenched his Clawed fist in the air and the leather made soft creaks and the metal claws scraped lightly against themselves as he stared at Kaito "Take that! That Drive you are feeling now! Pour it through your entire body and let it burn you! Take it in your hand and Clench your fist around it so hard it cuts you and you bleed! SCREAM IT OUT KAITO!!!" Arantimas Body pulses again and his muscles bulge as his grin becomes more and more unhinged.

"Let your chakra flow to every part of your being and weave it into your muscles. Bukijutsu users have to learn how to infuse their weapons. but Taijutsu uses your body.. Its easier to pour chakra into it but more taxing on the body! Pour it all into your muscles and keep pouring it in until it burns!" His voice was cracking a little bit, becoming more sinister.  Two tonations from his Diaphragm and vocal chords Merging into one sound.

Arantima Lets the squeezing fist go as he throws his arm down and Screams out in a furious roar of passion, Throwing his whole body into it as he takes a wide stance, looks up to the sky and unleashes this battle raging cry of emotion. He Walked over towards Kaito  and stood about 1 meter away from him,  taking a Stance that was wide and lowered just enough to put himself eye level with kaito.

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 RlNMUAA

"There Is Will in those veins.. From this close I can SMELL the blood boiling in you t get stronger.. And there are gaps even I had to overcome and they were hard and harsh lessons. But I will Teach them to you.. And I know you will learn them well" Arantima's head jerked to the side as he seemed to hear something before registering it in any other way. Arantima's Gauntleted hands flew back at 150 speed and caught Two of his own Giant Fuma Shuriken that had not moments before been hurtling towards them at.. Maybe 60 speed.  Arantima's Bladed Gauntlets were jutting through the Large eyes of the Giant Shuriken and the screech of metal on metal slowing them down to a stop as he dropped them to his sides.

Arantima was Swift to turn towards where the Shuriken came from, careful to keep them from swiping at Kaito but ready to return the volley if at all possible. Arantima Would not recognise the Man standing 15 meters away from Tima, and thus 16 meters away from Kaito.. But Kaito would indeed Recognise this man.. He hasnt changed a day from the day that Kaito Saw him.. And the day that He Killed his companion. The man was standing there, Hefting one of Arantima's Giant fuma shuriken and looking at Arantima with a Killers gaze.

"Ahh.. Damn kid..  The guy said you'd be good but not that fuckin good..  And didnt say nothing bout no friends either.. Now it's gotta get messy. Y'see I was paid good Ryo to bring you in.. But it never said nothing bout you needin to be alive." The man threw the Shuriken he Held directly for Tima. and Tima just gauged the Travel time and Distance.. Throwing his own two Shuriken back at the man who grew wide eyed and Scrambled clumsily at 45 speed away from the path, And Arantima Simply reached a hand out and stopped the incoming blade with his gauntlet once more.

Arantima Looked towards Kaito and Motioned for Him to go after the Missing ninja "This one.. is yours.  If you get intoa  sticky spot I'll save you.  But I have a feeling you can handle this old geezer."

667/4293 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1136/1346

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:33 pm

The two differing tonalities that inhabited Arantima's voice did nothing to cause Kaito any fear or confusion. In fact, Kaito barely noticed the fluctuations in the older Shinobi's voice as his own frustration boiled physically around him; quite literally having changed the color of his hair, eyes, and the aura around him into a crimson-red color. Kaito did understand, however, when Arantima told him to utilize his rage and infuse the burning Chakra further into his physical being.

Kaito did just that, joining Arantima in letting our furious screams of emotional passion, the aura of pure Chakra continuing to erupt around him as he did so. Arantima then proceeded to walk over to Kaito before leveling down to the young Inuzuka's size. He said that he knew of the will within Kaito to get stronger and that he would continue to teach him. Suddenly, the white-haired boy turned sharply on his heel, catching with his arms two of the oversized Fūma Shuriken he had marked the arena with earlier.

'What the heck was that?' Kaito asked himself, suspecting Arantima to have recalled them with his own Jutsu to continue their training. Cocking his head over Arantima's shoulder, however, revealed something much more sinister...

Something, or rather someone, that Kaito never expected to see ever again...

"N... No way..." The Inuzuka sputtered, his heart beginning to beat faster and faster as just sixteen meters before him stood the murderer of his own Ninken three years prior. The man still looked the same as he had all those years ago; silver hair slicked back into a ponytail; a tan, slender face; and the same, piercing black eyes and gut-wrenching smirk. The only difference now was a few scars upon his face, most likely caused by Kaito's father, Haji, when the latter had supposedly killed the man on that fateful day in retaliation for harming Kaito.

The man proceeded to address Arantima, stating that he had been there to collect him for a reward. Whoever wanted Arantima, however, wasn't going through Kaito's head at this time. Having just been frustrated moments prior, he was now sheathing with rage, the aura around him changing into a solid black color to reflect this. This was no normal black, however. This was the type of darkness that one could easily lose themselves in, possibly forever if not brought back in time...

This darkness was something Kaito, normally a pacifist, was now willing to partake in if it meant being able to enact his revenge upon the man who killed his Kawomaru...

He could not let the man live, nor could he allow him to harm another one of his dear friends.

"This bastards' mine..." Kaito said simply, holding his right arm in front of Arantima. Much like the change in tonality within Arantima's voice early, there was a very much noticeable change in the tonality of Kaito's voice currently. One that reflected a willingness to kill. The latter must have accepted this as he motioned for Kaito to go ahead, advising him that he would help out if need be. Kaito continued to step forward at a slow pace as the man continued to stand in place mockingly.

"Stay out of this, Kid." The man said as he grabbed a black mask from the pouch around his waist, placing it upon his face to match the aesthetic of his pure black uniform. "This is between the taller one and me; Bunta Jinpacho. I ain't got business with you."

"Oh, but I do with you..." Kaito proceeded to remove his Sunagakure headband and the happuri attachment underneath it, casting them to the side to lay in the sand. He wanted this Bunta person to remember who he was; the scared little boy that he had been three years before. ""Surely you remember who I am?" Bunta cocked his head, reflecting some confusion as Kaito pointed upon the Inuzuka warpaint upon his face, but suddenly he clicked his tongue off the inside of his cheek.

"No shit! You're that Inuzuka kid whose mutt I killed!" Bunta laughed manically, drawing a sword from its sheath around his waist. "You still haven't learned to stay out of adult affairs, I see." He prepared himself, fixing the sword in his hands until its tip was pointed directly at Kaito's heart. "This will be the last time I tell you, Kid. Get the hell outta here..." Much like their last encounter, Kaito clearly disobeyed. The difference between this time and the previous one, however, was the confidence that burned within Kaito's soul. The Inuzuka rotated his head in order to crack the muscles in his neck and at the same time cracked his knuckles hand-in-hand. He continued to let the ugly dark Chakra swirl around him ominously. "Don't say I didn't warn ya!"

Bunta began running straight forward at his rather mediocre [45] speed, letting out a passionate scream as he tucked the sword into the pit of his arm and torso. Kaito smirked, letting out a light breeze of air from his nose.

"Think again, old man!" At his top [90] speed, easily double the speed of Bunta's, Kaito formed the 'Ram' hand seal. A gust of wind and sand swelled around him, and within less than a second he was gone. Ensuring that nothing would be in his way, he allowed the wind to carry him 30-degrees to his right and forward from there a mere two meters. All of this in the blink of an eye. As quickly as Kaito switched places, Bunta was still only roughly one-and-a-half meters in front of where he had been previously, which was now thanks to Kaito's use of the "Body Flicker Jutsu" brushing shoulders with him.

With his left hand and at his full [90] speed, Kaito reached into the item pocket upon his left hip and removed one of the few kunai inside of it before quickly trading it over to his right hand. Positioning himself directly behind Bunta, Kaito drove the kunai into the back of the man's neck before driving it down the length of his spine. A blood-chilling scream pierced Kaito's ears and echoed throughout the vast desert that was the Sixth Training Grounds. It was music to Kaito's ears, remaining himself of the screams he had himself let out as he watched his best friend die right before his eyes many years before.

"Sorry... My hand must have slipped..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,068]
[Word Count (Total) - 6,429]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 am

Arantima Took a few seconds to clock the position of the rest of his Giant fuma shuriken. He wasn't overly worried about what was going on with the Man and Kaito..  Kaito had nearly hit him, and that took speed, planning and thought. Everything that Arantima was certain just got thrown out of the window and He knew that this was a seal that was going to be broken eventually.. It just was lucky that someone kept sending people to bring him.. somewhere.. What was unfortunate was that these numbskulls didnt seem to care if he was alive when he got there or not.

Arantima Moved at full speed blazing around to collect all four of his Shuriken and then he looked at the Scene with Kaito and the man. The screams were lost to Arantimas ear as he set the Shuriken on his back and started to walk over towards Kaito.  He wasnt slow in his motions just making sure that he didnt rush up on the boy especially after a fresh kill.  He was fast enough to Make sure that if Kaito did lash out, he would be able to avoid or deflect it. He was swiftly standing about 4 meters away from kaito and looking down at the body of the man.

Arantima unloads the shuriken he is hefting and steps forward to hunker down next to the dead mans head. He is squatting down and looks up towards kaito Before he picks the man up gently, without much issue and unceremoniously tosses the body aside. "And this.. is the difference between Strength and weakness. How long has it been since that Day Kaito? How hard have you worked to get to where you are now? And what has this man done but preyed on those weaker than himself..  He has done nothing to improve himself, thinking he was better.  This is weakness at its core. No fire, no drive.. Complacency.. But even worse his weakness made him arrogant. Becuase he preyed on those he knew to be weaker his pride was only fed on junk.. And Swelled his head like a balloon."

"When you came along, he didnt even for a moment stop to think that you were training with me.. Nor did he think about how fast I had to be to catch those shuriken like I did.  He remembered the quivering kid, and his Ninken.. Snuffling and crying in the street and thought that this time he would get to finish the job just as easy."
Arantima looked Kaito over a short moment before he looked back out over the sands. He kicks some dand over the body of the Dead mercenary with a soft huff.

Arantima Walked a few meters away from Kaito and Looked at the boy Sternly and took a stance that was feral and Ready for a fight, his eyes were settled on Kaito before he spoke again "You feel it in your veins now dont you kaito? That Nature that screams at you to act? That feeling of control over the existence of another? The fury of Death as it alights inside your blood and screams out to anyone witnessing you to run?! Come on now Kaito and focus on it, fill your body with that chakra and Rush it through your system! Unleash your killing intent!"

Kaito would be able to feel the intent washing off of Tima, as if something in him had broken and was no longer the same.. He was serious and there was something welling up inside him that was aching to be unleashed onto the world but he was holding it back just barely under the surface.

614/4907 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1136/1346

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:04 pm

As Kaito continued to drive his kunai down the length of Bunta's spine, he allowed the chilling sounds of the man's pleading screams to fall upon deaf ears. He couldn't help but chuckle as when he finished, Bunta falling and laying on his stomach helplessly upon the ground. Kaito could see as the man tried to move away, his muscles twitching like they wanted nothing more than to move, but the movements falling short. Surely the man was near paralyzed.

This bout of paralysis would matter not, however. Kaito would quickly put the man out of his misery. Removing the kunai from the man's spine, releasing crimson-red blood mixed with what could be assumed to be cerebrospinal fluids violently against the sand around them, Kaito took his foot and with it pushed the man upon his stomach. Tears welled up in the man's eyes and snot sputtered from his nose as a look of pure and utter terror overtook his face.

"Pl-ple... I-I beg of y-you..." Bunta pleaded in a near whisper. "D-don't.. kill me... Plea... Please!" Kaito stood unopposed and unrelenting atop Bunta, his glare piercing and unwavering as the ugly black Chakra still swirled around him. He wanted the man to suffer as he did, fearing for his life, knowing not whether help would arrive or not in the most dire time of need. He wanted Bunta to relish on this feeling and consume him. Looking up, however, Kaito could see Arantima walking up towards him, the remaining Fūma Shuriken sitting upon his back. Tsking, Kaito leaned down over Bunta until his face was within a foot of his own.

"Just be lucky that the guy over there is here. This would've gone on for hours otherwise..." Pulling both of his arms back over his head, Kaito angled the blade of the kunai until it would easily come down upon the trachea in Bunta's throat. "This is for Kawomaru!" At his top [90] speed Kaito forced down his arms. The kunai pierced Bunta's throat easily enough before Kaito quickly removed it again. The scent of blood met Kaito's Inuzuka-enhanced nostrils as light breezes of air escaped from the hole in Bunta's throat.

Standing up slowly, Kaito watched on as the life was sucked away from Bunta's eyes, indicating his departure from this world.

Not thinking, however, this also indicated that Kaito was now labeled, and always would be labeled, as a killer...

In the eyes of some Shinobi, he was truly now one of them.

Revolving his neck in a circular motion, Kaito proceeded to crack his neck as Arantima inched closer and closer, stopping a few meters away to unload his Fūma Shuriken before kneeling down over Bunta's head. The older Shinobi picked up the lifeless body and tossed it out of the way. It landed face down in the dirt, revealing again to the world it's exposed and shredded spine. He went on to talk about weakness, complacency, and strength as Kaito waltzed over to pick up and put back on his Sunagakure headband and the happuri attachment underneath it. Looking back over at Arantima as the boy spoke, however, revealed that he was now in a fighting stance.

He told Kaito to dwell upon his murderous intent. To focus and let it overcome him.

He wanted Kaito to unleash his killing intent...

Taking in a deep and long breath and turning until he faced Arantima head-on, Kaito shut his eyes. He allowed the ominous Chakra to surround his body further; a furious vortex of wind suddenly surrounding the boy as the Chakra rose high above him behind his back. It continued to rise, fall, and move around erratically until it finally took the shape of a black, demon-like dog with piercing red eyes about a meter above Kaito's head. It growled deeply and ominously, snapping its fangs almost uncontrollably as though it was ready to devour anything within its grasp. As it stood now, this was the form that Kaito's tainted Chakra took internally, this "Display Of Power" he had unconsciously tapped into finally showing its true form to the world.

The Demon Howling Within The Shadows:

As quickly as he felt the ugly Chakra form behind him, Kaito snapped open his eyes; his gaze more piercing, calculating, and cynical than it had even been before. Kaito recognized it as the same, penetrating glare he had seen from Arantima a handful of times before.

This was the gaze of a killer, and someone who was itching to do so again should the situation call for it...

It was the "Furious Design"...

Despite this, he continued to keep himself collected, showing himself to be relaxed and unable to withhold a rather condescending look upon his face. Part of him was raring to go. He wanted his enhanced sense of smell to burn with the smell of fresh blood and guts. He wanted to feel the sensation of watching the life snuff itself out from someone's eyes.

As one could simply tell, this was not the same Kaito anymore...

This was something much more dangerous...

"Stand down, Tima." He commanded, taking into account again the boy's fighting stance. A bit of his humanity was clinging on for dear life and the conflicting feeling of not wanting to fight his friend and mentor was starting to overcome him. "I don't want to fight you... Not like this..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 892]
[Word Count (Total) - 7,321]

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting fixes.)
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:35 am

Arantima Just grinned at Kaito and tilted his head at the Furious design and let loose a Hyena like chuckle that started as this hissing entirly patronizing laugh and grew to something that could only be described as an unhinged laugh of pure insanity. "you REALLY Think to threaten ME boy!? HahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" His face Snaps immediatly from one of unhinged joy to stone cold death. His Entire being has just shifted in the flash of an instant that it took for his face and demeaor to go from unhinged to deathly serious.

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] - Page 2 TojZPMb

"No more Pulled punches.. No more Coddling you.  You have tasted blood and now you will see what its like to be completely outclassed at the height of your power.. So you will never forget this feeling and do nothing but work yourself to tears to never feel it again" Arantima Tore off his Demon claws and left them in the sand before he Blasted towards Kaito at 200 Speed, the Four meters between them being covered in a flash of an instant.

Arantima was at the ready to respond to any of Kaito's motions in that short distance but should the boy be too stunned by the flash of speed he would feint two strikes, one from his right and one from his left hand. A lower right, aimed for Kaito's hip and a upper left aimed seemingly at the shoulder however the third and true strike would be a swift and deadly accurate heel thrust aimed at Kaito's chest.

Followed up by a motion that centered around Arantima's wrist to send the back of his wrist up into Kaito's Jaw and a final third strike that would be his Right leg coming up to catch kaito in the chest and kick him off. His right hand would be ready to deflect any incoming blows from kaito with his armored arm and hand and should Arantima's hand come into contact with any part of Kaito on contact Kaito's flesh would alight with a Sigil Shaped like a Kunai about 4 inches long and 2 inches wide and the Chakra sensory of Kaito would go off only for an instant as the Sigil was sealed onto his flesh.

Arantima was not holding back in the slightest with these blows, the only thing he was doing to hold back was not using his weapons, but with him being at 200 Speed and now an impressive 80 Strength, his blows would land for 40 impact force even unarmed as he was. He knew Taijutsu was Kaito's specialty and this was his way of demonstrating what the Gap that was between them meant.. That No matter what Kaito did, No matter how he struggled there would be no way for Kaito to Match this ferocity as he was now.

There was no anger or malice in Arantima's blows, Infact there was a Cold and calculated placement to them, as if they were designed to be as difficult to avoid as possible. He HAD to think now, becuase he was in kaito's world and relying on his monstrous speed to push him through kaito's advantage in this area. There was determination and planning in his breathing as he moved and looked down at Kaito who would most likely be on his back if his combination had landed properly.

Regardless of if it had, so long as His blows had landed at all and there was a Sigil somewhere on kaito's body Suddenly Chakra sensory and a rushing gout of wind that burst forth from that sigil would tell kaito that there had been something dangerous on his body. "That.. Is your final True lesson..  NEVER let another ninja TOUCH you. Do the touching, but never get touched. That specifically was something only I can do. But there are many seals you do not want on your body.. Trust me.  Had I wished it, that Chakra knife would have gone through your body and peirced your heart without a second thought."

668/5575 Words

Using Perfect Body B rank to Cleanse Furious design - 35 AP

Activating I am the Bone of my Sword A rank Enhancer - 40 AP

Using Blood bound soul To seal A Rank Demon wind launch in a sigil - 40 AP

Paying Cost a Second Time to Activate the Sigil - 40 AP

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1056/1346

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 200 | Strength: 80 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:57 pm
Mid-Thread Claims:
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:53 pm
Approved
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:39 pm

Arantima just laughed at Kaito's demand to back down, sounding rather unhinged and chaotic as he did so. Kaito let out a tsk of annoyance, preparing himself for a fight as he lowered himself into his signature half-crouched position reminiscent to the fighting stance of the rest of the Inuzuka Clan. The sounding of thunder echoed throughout the training grounds as dark clouds began to roll in from overhead, bringing a hail of rain down upon the ensuing battle.

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" Kaito started running at his top [90] speed preparing some hand seals as to make the first move, but in a flash Arantima was already directly in front of him. "Shit!" He thought as he tried to jump backwards out of the "death bubble" that was the three meter radius around a Shinobi. He was too slow, however, as the older ninja was able to fake two punches at both his right hip and left shoulder before connecting his heel with Kaito's chest. Pain instantly engulfed the area of the kick, knocking the wind from his lungs. He didn't even have time to gasp whimlessly for air, however, as yet another blow to his chin would land without a moments notice. This blow landed more than enough force for the young Inuzuka to propel upwards into the air before yet again being kicked in the chest.

"Gah!" He exclaimed, choking for air. In desperation of not being thrown backwards, Kaito grabbed upon Arantima's free hand to pull himself back to the ground. He also hoped that the maneuver would knock Arantima off balance enough for him to have an opening to counter, but just as he was able to grab his target, the shape of what appeared to be a kunai burned itself painlessly  into his skin.

'What the fuck is this?' He asked himself. Unbeknownst to him, however, this was Arantima's "Demon Wind Launch" technique, which could cause some serious damage if not handled properly.

Once the seal was placed, Kaito felt his body pulse as his heart beat. As this happened, his Chakra Sensory would fail for just a moment. This was enough for Kaito to land akwardly upon his feet, mud created by the sudden and ongoing thunderstorm making him slip.

"Fuck!"

Kaito's leg gave out from underneath of him, twisting his ankle and dragging him down to the ground. He landed harshly upon the ground, his head smacking off the ground. He closed his eyes, pain filling his mind as the world around him began to spin. Suddenly, it felt as though the world around the boy became clear. He clenched his head with the hand Arantima had planted the seal upon, unaware that it had even been placed there in the first place. He felt as though he had been hit by a train, the last few minutes blacked out from his mind completely. In fact, the last thing he remembered was watching Arantima catch the two giant Shuriken without a hint of trouble. The malignant Chakra that had engulfed him from both his "Emotions On Your Sleeve" and "Display Of Power" techniques ceased in a flash as the boy's features returned back to normal and the shape of the ominous dog disappeared into nothingness.

'What the heck happened?' He asked himself, hearing Arantima's words as he advised the boy to never let another Shinobi lay a hand on him. He started to sit upright, looking around at his surroundings as he did so. It was then he saw it; the gruesome remains of Bunta's body just meters away. 'What the hell!?' He went to rest his hand upon the ground to help him fully rise to his feet, but stopped as he noticed something red upon the back of his hand. Shakingly he raised the bloodstained hand to his face, now beginning to put two and two together. He began to hyperventilate, his stomach churning. Ever since he witnessed the death of Kawomaru years ago, death had been the biggest trigger for his underlying PTSD. Seeing the dead body just feet away from him was enough to drive the young Kaito crazy. His eyes wide with terror, he shot a dispared and terrified look over at Arantima, who still stood above him.

"Tima, what the hell happened here!?"

If it wasn't clear enough for the older Arantima to see, Kaito had no idea what the heck was going on. The Kaito he had been interacting with for the past few minutes or so had been... someone different... a darker, more sadistic Kaito that resided deep from within the dark recesses of the boy's consciousness...

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 774]
[Word Count (Total) - 7,203]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:13 am

Arantima Watched Kaito recover and set himself about panicking over the scene. He looked up at the rain and sighed gently as he looked back out over towards the body that was sprawled out in the wetting muddy sand. Arantima looked from kaito to the body and then while still under the effects of his Serious mode he picked the body up by the neck and walked over towards kaito with it dragging behind himself, leaving a divot channel in the sand behind himself.

He didnt throw the body at Kaito like he wanted to, instead he held it closely behind himself and out of sight. "This man tried to kill me and you.. Saved me.  He was about to have me unaware and you snapped.. Came to my defense and ended this man before he could end me. That is all you need to know Kaito." Arantima Made the seals for the Basic sealing jutsu and the body of the man disappeared in a small dust devil behind Arantima. He then looked up to the sky and held a hand out for the rain..  He brought his hand back down and licked it clean of the fresh rain and let his shoulders sag as he sighed gently.

There would be no point in pushing kaito any further today.. And he himself had gone a good sight farther than he himself had wished to go as well but he knew it would be more than valuable for this Genin he had trained up so far.  It would also be great practise for himself, exerting himself to these places in a situation where he could do so in a relaxed manner was goo practise for when it would count more gravely later. "We should go home now Kaito. We trained hard today and should rest and reflect on what happened today.  You have done something today that will change you..  And you need to decide if that will be for the better or if that change will break what you are now."

Arantima Gathered the rest of his equipment and watched Kaito for a long moment before he nodded once to Kaito and began to walk towards the gates of the training ground.  There was nothing more he could do for Kaito today.. He had a choice to make. Could he live with himself knowing he killed a man.. Or could he not.  And He had hoped that the little white lie that Arantima told would help him accept what he had done in either case.

425/6000 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1056/1346

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

[EXIT and CLAIM]

6000 WC - Claiming 25% Discount so can not claim AP from WC

1,312 - Perfect body B rank

1125  to learn both the C and B rank of  Soft Wind blowing

1125 to learn both the C and B rank of Skillful Dance: Nullificiation

1313 to learn the B rank of  Temple style Bark

1125 to learn both the C and B rank of Temple Style Discovery of an incomplete truth

25% of 1750 is 1312.5 So I shifted the .5 from perfect body to Temple stye bark to keep the Numbers even.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum